Pietro

Taoists Sexual Ability start to be recognised in social circles

My girlfriend said "Oh no! You too??? I seem to always get guys like that!"

Edited by sheng zhen

I try to keep the taoist stuff on the down low as much as possible :lol:

Most people who find out I do meditation or stuff think I'm some kind of closet hippie :unsure:

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a Taoist boyfriend. Especially one that practiced retention, etc. My boyfriend thinks meditation, Qi Gong, Yoga, Sexual Kung Fu etc as a bunch of horse poop. I made the mistake the other day of telling him I briefly thought of him during Inner Smile practice and he told me to not become a "crazy 60's hippy chick" on him. :blink:

A man who meditates daily does not have time for this stuff. This is why, women will not be attracted so much to taoists.

That is probably the WORST Line of evidence I have ever heard. I meditate daily, I do martial arts daily, I do multiple hours if Qigong daily.

Can I not do that, and also have a six pack? Can I not do that and also be a charmer when picking up women?

You seem to think these things are mutually exclusive.. they aren't.

Wow

Wayfarer 64 aside there seems to be a lot of self loathing here.

Come on people.

I practice Taoist arts and I can go for as long as I want to. Got a problem with that? You do, well it's your F...in problem, not mine.

"Dont turn into a crazy hippy" Oh...excuse me. I wasn't quite clear that you were a close minded red neck a...hole! WTF?

Serene Blue, you don't have to have a Taoist BF, but one who respects you isn't too much to ask.

I am truly sickened by the fact that Hippy has become a perjorative in our culture. Arrrggghh. Just say No to intolerance.

bye bye

Craig

"We are just like that", that's a good fame to see ripple out of our community.

It's good in the same way that a ball and a chain are good when attached to your leg.

Maybe it just needs to be correctly (re)packaged for our friends? How about if we juxtapose an "opposite yin/yang" idea with their existing "yin/yang" idea, we might typically get.

- "Hardcore meditation"

- "Sensitive fking"

(I`m thinking that these terms probably work best for men talking, maybe not women)

That finally men in North America are getting to know about this stuff and practice it, wow! Although personally, if it doesn't come with any love then I`m not sure I'd go for it. But that`s just me.

Mz if the girls start to know about it i gonna wear my I <3 TAO t-shirt again !

Like this one ? ;)

41KPFHSFKTL._AA280_.jpg

... not become a "crazy 60's hippy chick" on him. :blink:
:lol:

The people I know, that's the main criteria for a girlfriend. :D

:lol:

.. I meditate daily, I do martial arts daily, I do multiple hours if Qigong daily.

Can I not do that, and also have a six pack? Can I not do that and also be a charmer when picking up women?

You seem to think these things are mutually exclusive.. they aren't.

Agreed.

Super important to be well rounded, ime... however that works out for you.

Edited by Trunk

May i ask you how often you ejaculate? I also would like to know if you always ejaculate at the end of intercourse.

What kind of meditation do you do? Several people on this board claimed that the Healing Tao stuff is unhealthy - the energy might get too hot, you may get prostate cancer etc.

Hi.

Most people over here come after a long quest through multiple schools and several teachers.

This is why we took the name of Tao Bum, as of people who follow the Tao but mostly don't identify with this or that school.

The HT is incomplete, and as such is dangerous and potentially unhealthy. But it is also a very direct way to learn some basic stuff about your jing, chi and possibly your shen. It is enough? For most people, no.

First of all women want romance.

Second, women want to spend time with the man - going shopping, doing sports, talking, visiting friends and relatives, going to parties etc. A man who meditates daily does not have time for this stuff. This is why, women will not be attracted so much to taoists.

Don't confuse what a woman will say she wants, from what she really wants. In statistics women lack sex more than men. The pupils of women expands as much (if not more) than men's when looking at sexually charged images. And Chick newspaper sell more when they speak about sex. And they know it. Just go to any newsagent, look at the titles in the cover of the women's newspapers, and you will find a lot off articles advertised on sex, tips, orgasms, and similar.

Wayfarer 64 aside there seems to be a lot of self loathing here.

Hi Craig, welcome back. No self loathing in my posts. Just amusement at my gf comments.

It's good in the same way that a ball and a chain are good when attached to your leg.

only in the measure in which it does not comes natural to you

this whole idea of being able to go for days does only reflect the same massconsumption society

but this time it mirrors the idea of sustainability. the new mantra for a world that finally gets the point

that it is impossible to make a world float with spewing out new artifacts non stop. so the rescuing

factor is now to become the attractive sustainable object

worst scenario case men who think its a good idea to be markedet as alcatel bunnies

Quote Goldisheavy

"It's good in the same way that a ball and a chain are good when attached to your leg." :lol: Great comment

this whole idea of being able to go for days does only reflect the same massconsumption society

but this time it mirrors the idea of sustainability. the new mantra for a world that finally gets the point

that it is impossible to make a world float with spewing out new artifacts non stop. so the rescuing

factor is now to become the attractive sustainable object

worst scenario case men who think its a good idea to be markedet as alcatel bunnies

Quote Goldisheavy

"It's good in the same way that a ball and a chain are good when attached to your leg." :lol: Great comment

No, this is dishonest, and urespectful of this whole masculity quest.

The kind of inner urge that makes a man look for sustainability of his chi is a deep internal urge.

When you are in touch with your internal urge you don't care what society does or does not with your image about it. As long as they don't get in the way (makes it illegal or similar). Social conditioning can in fact help by permitting to people to try out new things, and discover that some things are in fact possible. But social conditioning will never push a man enough through the inner work necessary to make his sexuality consistent with his spirituality.

Some men and some women like to climb. Social mass consumption can push a person toward trying some climbing, and even taking it up as a hobby. But those people are not the climbers who can climb freestyle under a rock roof:

climbing.jpg

Reaching the point of having the freedom to come only when you want is on the same level of achievement as being able to climb the top grades. The ones where the climbing can go on for days. Failing to see this can only come from ignorance of the difficulties involved, or ignorance of the grace that can be reached.

I practice Taoist arts and I can go for as long as I want to. Got a problem with that? You do, well it's your F...in problem, not mine.

No, this is dishonest, and urespectful of this whole masculity quest.

The kind of inner urge that makes a man look for sustainability of his chi is a deep internal urge.

When you are in touch with your internal urge you don't care what society does or does not with your image about it. As long as they don't get in the way (makes it illegal or similar). Social conditioning can in fact help by permitting to people to try out new things, and discover that some things are in fact possible. But social conditioning will never push a man enough through the inner work necessary to make his sexuality consistent with his spirituality.

Some men and some women like to climb. Social mass consumption can push a person toward trying some climbing, and even taking it up as a hobby. But those people are not the climbers who can climb freestyle under a rock roof:

climbing.jpg

Reaching the point of having the freedom to come only when you want is on the same level of achievement as being able to climb the top grades. The ones where the climbing can go on for days. Failing to see this can only come from ignorance of the difficulties involved, or ignorance of the grace that can be reached.

quest. urge. is your focus? I would have guessed

doesnt mix well with wu wei and THe Tao Imho

keep on beeing "honest"

Edited by rain

Pietro!

I find celibacy profoundly useful, invigorating and powerful for opening awareness or glimpsing Buddha Nature or developing Shen etc. By celibacy, here I mean non-ejaculation. I see sex, romance and human contact and connection as a beautiful thing also. However, I have never been able to master celibacy in a romantic relationship. That is, I can't have sex without eventually having to allow orgasm. This is because without orgasm I become increasingly sensitive to sexual stimulation, and thus, sex becomes all about avoiding orgasm, which it is not. So my question is, what practices do you use to achieve your sexual mastery? That is, control of orgasm. And does it result in the famed full body orgasms and samadhi etc. Sex that is satisfying to yourself and her while not ejaculating? Years of celibacy have proved beyond doubt to me that celibacy combined with emptiness meditation is the most powerful method of spiritual, emotional, intellectual and physical practice available to humanity; however, intuitively, sex and the romantic dimensions of human experience seem just as useful in its own way. So, how to combine?

Can you recomend a complete system? Lineage? Master? Details? :blink:

Many thanks!

In kind regards,

Adam.

With great power comes...great responsibility..? Haha, As long as the intentions are good, I think retention is great.

I used to work in a bookstore and there were quite a few people who'd come in looking for Chia's books or other "Taoist" books on sexual techniques. Maybe they got tired of doing the wheelbarrow from the kama sutra :lol: .

I'm not sure if this is a good thing. Perhaps it can turn out well if the person chooses to do more research into the topic, and bad if he keeps pressing on his million dollar point :( .

Pietro!

I find celibacy profoundly useful, invigorating and powerful for opening awareness or glimpsing Buddha Nature or developing Shen etc. By celibacy, here I mean non-ejaculation. I see sex, romance and human contact and connection as a beautiful thing also. However, I have never been able to master celibacy in a romantic relationship. That is, I can't have sex without eventually having to allow orgasm. This is because without orgasm I become increasingly sensitive to sexual stimulation, and thus, sex becomes all about avoiding orgasm, which it is not. So my question is, what practices do you use to achieve your sexual mastery? That is, control of orgasm. And does it result in the famed full body orgasms and samadhi etc. Sex that is satisfying to yourself and her while not ejaculating? Years of celibacy have proved beyond doubt to me that celibacy combined with emptiness meditation is the most powerful method of spiritual, emotional, intellectual and physical practice available to humanity; however, intuitively, sex and the romantic dimensions of human experience seem just as useful in its own way. So, how to combine?

Hello Adam,

first of all I want to thank you for having answered rain so well. I don't think I could have said it better.

You keep on speaking about control of the orgasm. It's not about control. It's about opening. Orgasm and ejaculation are two different things. But one tend to bring on the other. When does this happen?

Consider the channels in your body, the ones that reach your arms and legs. Those channels are the ones being used by laughter, and by crying. If you laugh, if you laugh a lot (not if you pretend to laugh, but because you are authentically amused), you can feel the laugh as a wave travel through your channels.

Have you noticed how people who are more closed are more ticklish? Try to tickle a girl, then seduce her and tickle her afterward. If she is truly open the tickling will only bring you closer. The more a person is open the less she is ticklish. Similarly, the more a person is open the less she will cry. Not because she will feel less saddness, but the pain will travel through the body, and then go. The same is true with joy, if you are crying of happiness. This is, IMO, the meaning of the phrase: men don't cry. If you have reached the point where your channels are open enough, you usually are able to let those emotions flow through you faster than your eyes get wet.

And from this point of view, it is very useful to cry and laugh, as if you do it while being conscious, you can ride the wave in your channels, and open them.

How does this relates to the orgasm? The orgasm also is a wave. There are two main way in which people have an orgasm. SOme people contract their whole body, until the energy only flows in a small part. Then they speed it up over there and they come. This is the small orgasm. Then there is another one. This is not so much done, but happens. And it happens through a person. This is like a wave, that starts in one place (often in two places, but let's not get too technical) and then spread. The Taoist phrase here is "you haven't come unless you have come with your left foot big toe." This is what I would call the whole body orgasm. I am surprised that a person that has done all the training you have done haven't had experience of this yet. Honestly, it is not that difficult.

So this energy spreads along the channels. It helps open them.

But when the channels are blocked, that's when you ejaculate.

reread this phrase:

when the channels are blocked, that's when you ejaculate.

The problem is that often the fear of ejaculation will itself give you the contraction that is needed to transform orgasm into an ejaculatory urge. And it is in this that I found the teachings of Bruce being particularly helpful. In particular how to do inner dissolving, and how to relax while keeping the attention (how much I wish I was able to do this better!) stable. This ability to relax and the ability to do inner dissolving are the ones you will need at this stage.

And here comes the next level of complexity, if you are still with me. Because in the body there are many channels. And no one has all of them open. So there is a bit of an ability to let the energy flow through the open channels, to avoid ejaculating.

But there is also another step after this. Because when you are in lululand, with energy of the orgasm raging through your body, being produced, by the contraction in her body, flowing through your channels into emptiness, that is when your mind becomes really able to guide this energy. If with one though you contact a blockage, say something bothers you, or excites you, then energy of the orgasm goes there. You then have the space of few milliseconds to dissolve the blockage, and relax. Either of them will be enough. But if you fail to do it, you will fall, and laugh, and laugh and laugh. Because you just fell down from heaven. And this explains why my girlfriend always asks me why do I always laugh when I come.

When you have mastered this you also have mastered how to use sex to dissolve blockages, and how, if you do it correctly, you will not come.

Can you recomend a complete system? Lineage? Master? Details? :blink:

Unfortunately there is no single open system, that I know off, that explains it all.

Hello Adam,

first of all I want to thank you for having answered rain so well. I don't think I could have said it better.

You keep on speaking about control of the orgasm. It's not about control. It's about opening. Orgasm and ejaculation are two different things. But one tend to bring on the other. When does this happen?

Consider the channels in your body, the ones that reach your arms and legs. Those channels are the ones being used by laughter, and by crying. If you laugh, if you laugh a lot (not if you pretend to laugh, but because you are authentically amused), you can feel the laugh as a wave travel through your channels.

Have you noticed how people who are more closed are more ticklish? Try to tickle a girl, then seduce her and tickle her afterward. If she is truly open the tickling will only bring you closer. The more a person is open the less she is ticklish. Similarly, the more a person is open the less she will cry. Not because she will feel less saddness, but the pain will travel through the body, and then go. The same is true with joy, if you are crying of happiness. This is, IMO, the meaning of the phrase: men don't cry. If you have reached the point where your channels are open enough, you usually are able to let those emotions flow through you faster than your eyes get wet.

And from this point of view, it is very useful to cry and laugh, as if you do it while being conscious, you can ride the wave in your channels, and open them.

How does this relates to the orgasm? The orgasm also is a wave. There are two main way in which people have an orgasm. SOme people contract their whole body, until the energy only flows in a small part. Then they speed it up over there and they come. This is the small orgasm. Then there is another one. This is not so much done, but happens. And it happens through a person. This is like a wave, that starts in one place (often in two places, but let's not get too technical) and then spread. The Taoist phrase here is "you haven't come unless you have come with your left foot big toe." This is what I would call the whole body orgasm. I am surprised that a person that has done all the training you have done haven't had experience of this yet. Honestly, it is not that difficult.

So this energy spreads along the channels. It helps open them.

But when the channels are blocked, that's when you ejaculate.

reread this phrase:

when the channels are blocked, that's when you ejaculate.

The problem is that often the fear of ejaculation will itself give you the contraction that is needed to transform orgasm into an ejaculatory urge. And it is in this that I found the teachings of Bruce being particularly helpful. In particular how to do inner dissolving, and how to relax while keeping the attention (how much I wish I was able to do this better!) stable. This ability to relax and the ability to do inner dissolving are the ones you will need at this stage.

And here comes the next level of complexity, if you are still with me. Because in the body there are many channels. And no one has all of them open. So there is a bit of an ability to let the energy flow through the open channels, to avoid ejaculating.

But there is also another step after this. Because when you are in lululand, with energy of the orgasm raging through your body, being produced, by the contraction in her body, flowing through your channels into emptiness, that is when your mind becomes really able to guide this energy. If with one though you contact a blockage, say something bothers you, or excites you, then energy of the orgasm goes there. You then have the space of few milliseconds to dissolve the blockage, and relax. Either of them will be enough. But if you fail to do it, you will fall, and laugh, and laugh and laugh. Because you just fell down from heaven. And this explains why my girlfriend always asks me why do I always laugh when I come.

When you have mastered this you also have mastered how to use sex to dissolve blockages, and how, if you do it correctly, you will not come.

Unfortunately there is no single open system, that I know off, that explains it all.

Excellent post!

Are there any particular channels you use to allow the sexual energy to diffuse? Like the MCO? Or does it really matter?