kr4zyac3

Yin eyes v.s third eye

It's my understanding that the yin eye sees ghosts and the yang eye sees gods and immortals.

I have never heard of the yang eye. What are you talking about? When you say yang eye, are you refering to the third eye?

kr4zyac3,

I think of the third eye as the general ability to see into subtle realms or as just the brain structure behind that ability. The yin eye vs yang eye is a refinement of that general label. It's only in the last year that I understood that there was a distinction. :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

Does anyone know the difference between yin eyes v.s the third eye? I heard that the yin eyes is not the same as the third eye. Yin eyes see ghost mostly and the third eye can see both ghost and gods. Is that true?

There are 2 parts to the 3rd eye. Just like you have 2 physical eyes, you also have 2 spiritual eyes.

chakras.jpg

Yin eyes are associated with guests of compassion (humans, hell-beings, hungry spirits, animals, demi-gods, etc) and debtor guests (beings we have wronged in the past); where as yang eyes are associated with higher guests (Buddhas, Bodhisattvas, Mahadevas etc...) and guests of honor (angels/devas).

On a side note I wouldn't buy too much into the teachings of Mak Jo Si, while I do not know him personally I believe he's a fraud. Mak claims that just about every religion and Taoist sect is evil but his own; on his own website he claims he HATES Buddhism. I find this extremely hard to believe since most Taoists initiates I've interacted with like Dr. Saso professor emeritus at the University of Hawaii who wrote the highly acclaimed book Teachings of Taoist Master Chuang also practice esoteric Buddhism.

http://www.chiinnature.com/badpaths.html

Taoism and Buddhism especially Vajrayana had a deep impact on each other in China. 5 Thunder Magick which is a famous form of Taoist exorcism is basically a hybrid between Taoist and Vajrayana ritual. We would not have the famous methods of 5 thunder magick without the colorful influences of the Mongol Vajrayana mendicants. Any cultivator that says anything else is ignoring the history of the Sung dynasty when 5 thunder magick became popular and respected. The esoteric Buddhist sects brought a new kind of mudra, mantra, and mandala style of meditative ritual that resonated well with liturgies of orthodox Taoism.

Mak claims he's a powerful Taoist exorcist who hates Buddhism. Unless he came up with another way to exorcise spirits without using 5 thunder magick, then what he's saying is an oxymoronic statement because 5 thunder magick contains Buddhist techniques.

I read that post. Pretty good. But...

The multi-level shielding AND raising energy body vibrational frequency are keys. But for someone to play around before they raise the energy body vibrational frequency through time & effort energy practice is asking for trouble. A person must do cultivation for their shields to be anything but a joke (on them). A simple meditation will not accomplish this and for someone to think that all they have to do is a simple meditation is pure nonsense - disembodied liars? Hello.

I think that's why we of all these different versions and instances of what is really going on, most are a joke to me. Is there more than what you can see with your eyes? It's obvious that there is, yet describing what exactly it is, is going to always be purely subjective and co-dependent upon what you are told, rather than what you are knowing.

There are 2 parts to the 3rd eye. Just like you have 2 physical eyes, you also have 2 spiritual eyes.

chakras.jpg

Yin eyes are associated with guests of compassion (humans, hell-beings, hungry spirits, animals, demi-gods, etc) and debtor guests (beings we have wronged in the past); where as yang eyes are associated with higher guests (Buddhas, Bodhisattvas, Mahadevas etc...) and guests of honor (angels/devas).

On a side note I wouldn't buy too much into the teachings of Mak Jo Si, while I do not know him personally I believe he's a fraud. Mak claims that just about every religion and Taoist sect is evil but his own; on his own website he claims he HATES Buddhism. I find this extremely hard to believe since most Taoists initiates I've interacted with like Dr. Saso professor emeritus at the University of Hawaii who wrote the highly acclaimed book Teachings of Taoist Master Chuang also practice esoteric Buddhism.

http://www.chiinnature.com/badpaths.html

Taoism and Buddhism especially Vajrayana had a deep impact on each other in China. 5 Thunder Magick which is a famous form of Taoist exorcism is basically a hybrid between Taoist and Vajrayana ritual. We would not have the famous methods of 5 thunder magick without the colorful influences of the Mongol Vajrayana mendicants. Any cultivator that says anything else is ignoring the history of the Sung dynasty when 5 thunder magick became popular and respected. The esoteric Buddhist sects brought a new kind of mudra, mantra, and mandala style of meditative ritual that resonated well with liturgies of orthodox Taoism.

Mak claims he's a powerful Taoist exorcist who hates Buddhism. Unless he came up with another way to exorcise spirits without using 5 thunder magick, then what he's saying is an oxymoronic statement because 5 thunder magick contains Buddhist techniques.

Yeah your right! There is one for left and right side that are later combined to awaken. That's why you have to find the center of the two of them right? Then access to celestial chi can follow and you can use that to banish most lesser unwanted presence or feeling.

Edited by Informer

The trick with internal work is being able to multitask. If you cant use awareness in multiple instances it would be difficult to proceed, and yes you would become prey, but you are already anyways. :o Like ignorance is bliss dude. haha

Like how Fulllotus says people are sucking him off. He evidently hasn't considered other possibilities that could be the cause. Like he could be sucking himself off, malevolent spirits could be doing it, it could even be natural process of gravity that converts chi to jing and pheromones transmit stronger with more semen?

I could see pheromones being a fairly likely culprit in fulllotus' scenario, combined with the primal instinct to mate, it would make sense.

Edited by Informer

Like how Fulllotus says people are sucking him off. He evidently hasn't considered other possibilities that could be the cause. Like he could be sucking himself off, malevolent spirits could be doing it, it could even be natural process of gravity that converts chi to jing and pheromones transmit stronger with more semen?

I could see pheromones being a fairly likely culprit in fulllotus' scenario, combined with the primal instinct to mate, it would make sense.

Just finished another two hour full lotus session and I exorcised an evil yin spirit that had possessed me and was trying to suck me off. Yes I identified the source of the evil yin spirit but by exorcising it I also realized that yin energy is negative but not inherently evil -- the yin energy is "extra energy." The full lotus will properly sublimate this energy -- so we should see the yin energy as a tool or point of leverage. As I've stated people can have their electromagnetic essence stuck in their lower chakra -- their sex center -- and so then they attempt to suck off other people in order to increase their sexual pleasure. But this is not necessarily wrong -- because females, for example, inherently sublimate their sexual energy. Males will lose their energy by their fixation on ejaculation. Literally hell is the lower body electromagnetic essence and heaven is the upper body electromagnetic essence. So if a male is fixated on external ejaculation this constantly activates his stress sympathetic nervous system and so he is not able to turn his sex energy into healing chi energy through the heart chakra and the pineal gland.

So Master Ni, Hua-ching of L.A. says how people with weak energy can then be possessed by ghosts. Also he says if you sleep on your back then ghosts can suck off your lower tan tien energy -- this leads to nocturnal emissions. So yin possession means a lower emotional blockage -- it can be the liver causing anger -- say possession from alcoholism. When we exorcise this spirit of evil from other people's clogged livers then my own liver will get hot and I can feel my liver. This is why alcohol is called a spirit -- or like nicotine causes sadness of the lungs. If these poisons are properly channelled then they can create "extra energy" for the shaman but it is dangerous. The sex center blockage is similarly dangerous and it's the "original sin" as spiritual possession.

So sitting in full lotus is the most effective means to burn bad karma -- to exorcise the lower emotional blockages. I was asked how the pineal gland can be felt if it can not be seen? It is like the kidneys -- during the small universe or microcosmic training you should feel the kidneys get hot and then you can feel the shape and location of the kidneys. Similarly during the training we can feel the pineal gland or third eye open up -- and this happens only after the chi energy is very strong and it is turning into shen energy. You can tell this by sitting in full lotus for two hours at ease -- by having a strong "chi ball" between the hands -- by being able to transmit the chi energy through the sword fingers, etc.

Chunyi Lin said that exorcising ghosts is dangerous and that he regularly has to exorcise ghosts -- dead spirits from a room that he returns to. So it takes him repeated visits to finally clear out the blockage. Similarly it can take repeated healings to clear out a person's blockage. In fact a person can have a deeper blockage but also the person can be repeatedly possessed by the energy around them and if they themselves don't know how to exorcise that lower emotional blockage then they will be continually possessed.

But still the truth of reality -- our soul energy -- is the universal love energy of the heart and this then is expressed as pineal gland bliss light electromagnetic energy.

You can sleep on your back if you put your left hand behind your head, the right hand on your LDT and the foot of the left leg bent, so that the foot is under the knee. Then the right leg is straight.

Edited by Informer

The entire point of yin vision is to see spirits so you can give them freedom from hallucinatory existence in the bardo as a wandering and often hungary ghost. Ghosts often attach to people because they need prana or energy to live.

5 thunder magic is a hybrid of Vajrayana / Taoist exorcistic methodologies, but it is a violent method that injures the ghosts and should ONLY be used on violent spirits. Personally, I prefer Tibetan bardo chod to liberate ghosts, because it is a compassionate non-violent method. Most ghost are not violent, just confused (lke in a dream) and hungry.

http://www.tibetanchod.com/curriculum/bardo-chod/

Yin vision is also useful to see if the cause of a persons suffering or illness is spiritually related.

Mak Tin Si not not trained or initited into ANY Taoist orders. He is a self proclaimed master. I'd suggest you learn ritual from an authentic linage master like Lama Jinpa, who has gone thorugh the traditional 3 year 3 month solitary retreat to EARN the title of Lama.

Guru is a title that gets thrown around FAR too loosely here in the west.

Edited by Immortal
  • Like 1

Nm.

PS, I scrolled up and read the other posts in this thread... wow, just wow!

Edited by BaguaKicksAss

Grand Master Choa Kuk Sui who developed pranic healing said the ajna chakra (located right between the eyes) is not the third eye even though it is often erroneously called that. The ajna chakra is the center of higher will power, emotion, and mental functioning. It's twin is the solar plexus chakra, the center of the lower will and negative emotions.

The lalata chakra located in the middle of the forehead is the true psychic center or 3rd eye, this is not known by many people.

http://fusionanomaly.net/shiva.html

You can see in this image of the Bodhisattva Mahakala, the bindu inbetween the eyes represents the ajna chakra (mistakening called the 3rd eye) , and the vertical eye in the middle of his forehead represents the yin / yang eye or lalata chakra.

The lalata chakra has 2 functions, yin and yang. Yin vision allows one to see terrestrial spirits like ghosts and djinn where as yang vision allows one to see prana, angels, and buddhas.

Edited by Immortal
  • Like 1

The lalata chakra has many functions, even those beyond mere etheric sight. Astral vision would allow one to see across vast distances like a form of sensory bi-location.

A person with astral sight could read a book without opening it or observe someone even though they are thousands of miles away.

The center for direct knowing however is located on the crown chakra, this is known as the higher buddhic faculty.

When the crown is fully activated, one is said to be guided directly by the Dao itself through the heart-mind complex. The crown cannot open without opening the heart first since they are twins.

This is the meaning of bodhicitta, which means in english, intuitive intelligence. Without the correct motivation i.e. compassion bodhicitta is not possible. A person with an activated crown chakra for lack of a better word is guided directly by the force.

A person trained in utilizing a fully activated crown chakra could know things without being taught, it's the closest the human instrument in it's current form can come to omniscience. This person could know physics for example without having read or seen a single book on physics.

A fully activated crown chakra would give one access to the akashic records, and could therefore know the past and present. In my mind a prophet / mahasiddha would have a fully activated crown, making their perceptions not limited to time or space, as well as having a fully activated forehead chakra, which allows them to see angels and other celestial beings.

An example of someone with an activated crown and higher buddhic faculty in modern times may be someone like Edgar Cayce. Only a trained yogi can distinguish between actual experience and those astral pictures created by imagination and keen desire in the akashic records.

Edited by Immortal
  • Like 1

The center for direct knowing however is located on the crown chakra, this is known as the higher buddhic faculty.

When the crown is fully activated, one is said to be guided directly by the Dao itself through the heart-mind complex. The crown cannot open without opening the heart first since they are twins.

This is the meaning of bodhicitta, which means in english, intuitive intelligence. Without the correct motivation i.e. compassion bodhicitta is not possible. A person with an activated crown chakra for lack of a better word is guided directly by the force.

A person trained in utilizing a fully activated crown chakra could know things without being taught, it's the closest the human instrument in it's current form can come to omniscience. This person could know physics for example without having read or seen a single book on physics.

A fully activated crown chakra would give one access to the akashic records, and could therefore know the past and present. In my mind a prophet / mahasiddha would have a fully activated crown, making their perceptions not limited to time or space, as well as having a fully activated forehead chakra, which allows them to see angels and other celestial beings.

It seems to me that is fairly accurate.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

The lalata chakra has many functions, even those beyond mere etheric sight. Astral vision would allow one to see across vast distances like a form of sensory bi-location.

A person with astral sight could read a book without opening it or observe someone even though they are thousands of miles away.

An example of someone with an activated crown and higher buddhic faculty in modern times may be someone like Edgar Cayce. Only a trained yogi can distinguish between actual experience and those astral pictures created by imagination and keen desire in the akashic records.

Lalana chakra. Thanks for expounding on this!

Edited by ralis

Is lalana same as the soma? Johan refers to it as soma.

I meant Johari.

Edited by ralis

Is lalana same as the soma? Johan refers to it as soma.

I believe they are the same. The crown chakra when activated looks like a golden crown made of lotus petals, and the upturned petals of the lotus act as a cup for collecting divine knowledge from the antakharana (rainbow bridge).

The forehead chakra is the source of the lower buddhic faculty where as the crown is the higher buddhic faculty.

All of this is intricately connected with the mental seed, or blue pearl (mani) within the golden lotus.

Without Quan Yin (unconditional love, forgiveness, mercy, compassion) becoming one with the Dao is not possible.

Om Mani Padme Hum

(Hail to the blue jewel within the golden lotus)

Edited by Immortal

Without Quan Yin (unconditional love, forgiveness, mercy, compassion) becoming one with the Dao is not possible.

Praise Kuan Yin!

When thou dost come one with Way,

The Way it doth come one with thee.

sunhalf.jpg

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

There are countless immortals also called Buddhas that have attained the rainbow body, but it is said that the Immortal of compassion is the main avatar that manifests on the earth plane over and over again.

This compassion immortal has taken the form of many individuals like Rama, Krishna, Buddha, and probably Jesus. You always see pictures of jesus with a flaming heart and a halo on his head signifying the acitvation of his crown and heart chakras, this is known as bodhicitta in Buddhism and xin or heart-mind in Taoism.

Grand Master Choa allegedly was directly taught by the immortal Padmasambhava, who said he was also the avatar Rama in a previous life, this in my mind connects Quan Yin, Avalokitesvara, and Vishnu as coming from ONE source.

Dr. Brent Landau translated a 1700 year old syriac document that was kept in the vatican (no surprise there!) that proclaimed that the star child Jesus manifested to the magi from the star of bethlehem and told them he had been here countless times to aid man kind, if I remember the Buddha said the same thing. The book is now known as the Revelation of the Magi.

This could possibly mean that the immortal Jesus could very well be a manifestion of a universal christ that has appeared in every religion, which brings universal meaning as to why Jesus said, only through me can we go to the father.

People really need to stop all this arguing and brutality against other religions, that not what these avatars wanted.

Edited by Immortal
  • Like 1