sean

What are you listening to?

My stack-o-tracks for the evening...

<snip>

Be sure to tune in for another evening of magic as we bring you our annual broadcast of the Warren Haynes Christmas Pre-Jam live from Asheville! This is Warren's 14th Pre-Jam, the prelude to Saturday night's big fundraiser for Asheville Area Habitat For Humanity (the 24th.) As you can see from this photo of last year's Pre-Jam, you never know what kind of collaborations we'll witness! Possible artists include members of String Cheese Incident, Lee Boys, Trombone Shorty's band, and more.

</snip>

http://old.wncw.org/media/Misc/128K.m3u

Edited by A Seeker

Flash weights a lot

When there are 15 posts full of flash, some computers start to go slower and sometimes freeze

Being considerate of other people's computers is nice

There is no way to put a link to youtube anymore, it automatically becomes an embedded flash object

It's very easy to use, just choose it out of the Special BBCode list

Flash weights a lot

When there are 15 posts full of flash, some computers start to go slower and sometimes freeze

Being considerate of other people's computers is nice

There is no way to put a link to youtube anymore, it automatically becomes an embedded flash object

It's very easy to use, just choose it out of the Special BBCode list

Thanks SF

I was under the impression that Flash didn't run and take resources unless the emedded video was played

I 'll use the spoiler in future

Click that greenish-looking button right next to the eraser looking button to the left from the Font thing

Choose the spoiler thingy and put the address or extremely witty text there

• Like 1

Click that greenish-looking button right next to the eraser looking button to the left from the Font thing

Choose the spoiler thingy and put the address or extremely witty text there

LOL

Actually, the Animals did a take on this song and that was what I was listening to but I couldn't find their version on Youtube so I posted this.

Edited by Marblehead