sean

What are you listening to?

The Red Hot Chili Peppers' Stadium Arkadium KICKS ASS!

Edited by xuesheng

Reminded me

cover_3933172122009.jpg

Mike Oldfield - Amarok

This is a awsome album. I only have it on a very old tape :( must get a CD one day. Edit just got a new one $12.59 from Moviemars shiped. No more tape hiss :lol:

R93_yyq_jQE

fvmlhvEBgr0

I wanted to put the latter in the enlightened music thread but this thread is enlightened enough. :)

LOL.. 8 bit remix of Adagio is crazy funny. doesn't beat the original tho imo!

RPG music is amazing... my personal favorite is music from final fantasy

l-FE14_3dJA

aK8TNeKUcOM

6rKzFlG3-Kk

final fantasy 7 and 9 both have amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing muuuuuusiccccccc soooog odddd :o:o:o:o

Edited by mikaelz

LOL.. 8 bit remix of Adagio is crazy funny. doesn't beat the original tho imo!

Yeah I checked the original orbit version afterwords and liked it more, the original classic is too sad for me nowadays.

Here is another 8-bit song with a humorous interpretation of the classics. (needs deliplayer)

RPG music is amazing... my personal favorite is music from final fantasy

final fantasy 7 and 9 both have amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing muuuuuusiccccccc soooog odddd :o:o:o:o

yes they are a great inspiration! thanks for the videos, some songs I didn't hear before.

QByg8KbdZ3E

Well, you classicists go ahead on.

The last music I was listening to was from The 13th Floor Elevators. (Psychedelic music.)

Be well!

TerKgrAFQ5k

Wrote about this movie previously here...I think one of the main reasons why it's so captivating is the soundtrack. This is my favorite song from it. Edited by Scotty

I can't listen to it at the moment as I am currently recording some music to be put on CD. (CCR)

I'll check it out later.

Be well!

Wrote about this movie previously here...I think one of the main reasons why it's so captivating is the soundtrack. This is my favorite song from it.

Yes, that is a beautiful piece of music. My thoughts while listening were, hold someone in my arms, go to sleep, both.

Be well!