sean

What are you listening to?

Pat Metheny- First Circle

Whenever I listen to this song, I have the powerful sensation of Flying

in my living room, in my head with 'phones on, in the car on a windy mountain drive or swooping

through the up and down of high freeway interchanges...it has always let my spirit soar...

FTGgle6mxF0

Pat Metheny- First Circle

Whenever I listen to this song, I have the powerful sensation of Flying

in my living room, in my head with 'phones on, in the car on a windy mountain drive or swooping

through the up and down of high freeway interchanges...it has always let my spirit soar...

FTGgle6mxF0

Luv that shit :)

Mike Oldfield is the master of screaming guitar climaxes, a viz:

Nbg3zAKZfA4

He's very popular in Europe, not that well known in the U.S.--don't know why....

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Low Spark of High Heeled Boys?

one of my all-time favorites

B)

Yep! That's in the collection. I have that on vinyl but I recorded it into the computer and burned it to CD.

(What I was listening to though was the .wav file that I have stored on my hard drive.)

Happy Trails!

Okay. So I switched styles.

Right now I am listening to (actually recording from cassette into my computer as a .wav file) Cookie And The Cupcakes.

Yeah, sounds kinky. Hehehe. They do a style of music called Swamp Pop. That is, 1950's - ealry 60's R&B done up in a Louisiana Zydeco style.

Nice stuff!

Happy Trails!

Oh! Ah! Hey! I love Innerdalen! Definately one of Norways powerspots. It has the perfect place to do mountain Zhan Zhuang ;)

Was that "bildspel" your own pictures?

No the pictureshow was found on the Internet.

I do take pictures though.

Very nice, thanks.

This is really beautiful:

uA2SBjI7d0s

Thank you TheSongsofDistantEarth, truly joyful to listen :)

I had to make Little Richard sit down and shut up while I listened to th last tow presentations. Nice stuff. (I normally don't like it nice - I prefer it nasty (within reason).)

Peace & Love!

Now that's some real music!

I must add, that for the most part, music in the past (when I was young, of course!) was much better.

The youngsters of today will probably be saying the same thing.

Yeah, music styles change along with the changes in a society's culture. I tried to stay current with Rock and Country music but as the music changed they just weren't talking to me anymore.

I sometimes mess up and say that Rap and Hip Hop isn't music but that's not a fair statement. It is music to those who enjoy it. (I'm not one of those.)

But I do pretty good with most of the other changes in my world. Hehehe.

Peace & Love!