Stigweard

Passing the hat around for Gossamer

really?

This post is so amazing, it's still on the page even now.. but the main characters are gone mostly. Why is this post so addictive then? can someone explain to me?

Are people all so loving and charming here? Or are people just into rumors all the time? like in news.. people are interested in seeing how people got their house blown out or how people suffer from disasters.. who got shot in the head..etc,.. but no good news on the TV all the time. Isn't it the same now? haha!

Nope...we're still here. On Stig's advice, we've been keeping a very low profile and waiting. We are still very committed in putting this behind us once and for all so that we can live without contstantly checking the internet for Albion/Gossamer's defamatory statements about my husband.

I've gotten the vow (initially proposed by RogerJ) completed- though it would still needs Stig's ok- so if Gossamer decides he's more interested in healing than in hanging on to his imaginary grudge (I know it's "real" to him) we're all set.

In the meantime, I'm going to continue browsing topics and getting an education on Tao.

Blessed Be...

Snakecharmer

Nope...we're still here. On Stig's advice, we've been keeping a very low profile and waiting. We are still very committed in putting this behind us once and for all so that we can live without contstantly checking the internet for Albion/Gossamer's defamatory statements about my husband.

I've gotten the vow (initially proposed by RogerJ) completed- though it would still needs Stig's ok- so if Gossamer decides he's more interested in healing than in hanging on to his imaginary grudge (I know it's "real" to him) we're all set.

In the meantime, I'm going to continue browsing topics and getting an education on Tao.

Blessed Be...

Snakecharmer

Timely my dear, very timely indeed. :D

Perhaps you could share your vow with us.

Warm regards,

Perhaps the donors would go for some nice FUs for Snakecharmer? Treating the other side of the polarity might be helpful for Gossamer too perhaps.

Yes, we can do that too.

If somebody like to get some FU treatment, I am open to give them some FU also. That would be a "testimonial" for gossammer as well I think.

Guest paul walter

Stig, Rodgeri & my new friends here on the Bums-

I am by nature normally an impulsive creature (an Aries to the bone). However much I desire an end to this soap opera you've been witness to, I can't just impulsively agree to taking that vow.

I hesitate to do this because it's (to my mind) redundant. I am bound by not only the Wiccan Rede against doing harm . but also the Laws of Ma'at:

Verily I have come to thee, I have brought to thee Ma'at.

1. I have driven away for thee wickedness.

2. I have not done iniquity to mankind.

3. Not have I done harm unto animals.

4. Not have I done wickedness in the place of Ma'at.

5. Not have I known evilness in my actions.

6. Not have I acted wickedly.

7. Not have I done each day and every works above what I should do.

8. Not hath come forth my name to the boat of the Prince.

9. Not have I despised God.

10. Not have I caused misery.

11. Not have I caused affliction.

12. Not have I done what is abominable to God.

13. Not have I caused harm to be done to the servant by his chief.

14. Not have I caused pain.

15. Not have I made to weep.

16. Not have I killed.

17. Not have I made the order for killing for me.

18. Not have I done harm to mankind.

19. Not have I taken aught of the oblations in the temples.

20. Not have I purloined the cakes of the gods.

21. Not have I carried off the offerings of the blessed dead.

22. Not have I fornicated.

23. Not have I defiled myself.

24. Not have I added to, not have I diminished the offerings.

25. Not have I stolen from the orchard.

26. Not have I trampled down the fields.

27. I have not added to the weight of the balance.

28. Not have I diminished from the weight of the balance.

29. Not have I carried off the milk from the mouth of the babe.

30. Not have I driven away the cattle which were upon their pastures.

31. Not have I captured the birds of the preserves of the gods.

32. Not have I taken the fishes [with bait] of their own bodies.

33. Not have I turned back water at its season.

34. Not have I cut a cutting in water running.

35. Not have I extinguished a flame at its hour.

36. Not have I violated the times for the chosen offerings.

37. Not have I driven back the cattle of divine things.

38. I have not repulsed God in his manifestations.

I, even I, am pure. Times four.[16]

And the Negative Confession:

42 Negative Confessions

1. Not have I done wrong.

2. Not have I despoiled.

3. Not have I robbed.

4. Not have I slain men: twice.

5. Not have I defrauded the offerings.

6. Not have I diminished [oblations].

7. Not have I despoiled the things of the god.

8. Not have I spoken lies.

9. Not have I carried off food.

10. Not have I afflicted [any]

11. Not have I committed fornication.

12. Not have I made to weep.

13. Not have I eaten my heart.

14. Not have I transgressed.

15. Not have I acted deceitfully.

16. Not have I desolated ploughed lands.

17. Not have I been an eavesdropper.

18. Not have I set my mouth in motion [against any man].

19. Not have I raged except with a cause.

20. Not have I defiled the wife of a man.

21. Not have I defiled the husband of a woman.

22. Not have I polluted myself.

23. Not have I caused terror.

24. Not have I committed offense

25. Not have I inflamed myself with rage.

26. Not have I made deaf myself to the words of right and truth.

27. Not have I caused grief.

28. Not have I acted insolently.

29. Not have I stirred up strife.

30. Not have I judged hastily.

31. Not have I been an eavesdropper.

32. Not have I multiplied my words upon words.

33. Not have I harmed, not have I done evil.

34. Not have I made curses of the king.

35. Not have I fouled water.

36. Not have I made haughty my voice.

37. Not have I have I cursed God.

38. Not have I committed theft.

39. Not have I defrauded the offerings of the gods.

40. Not have I carried away offerings from the beatified ones.

41. Not have I carried off the food of the infant, not have I sinned against the god of the town.

42. Not have I slaughtered the cattle divine.[1

Excerpts from 38 negative Confessions:

1. I have not done evil to mankind.

2. I have not oppressed the members of my family.

3. I have not wrought evil in the place of right and truth.

4. I have had no knowledge of worthless men.

7. I have not brought forward my name for exaltation to honors.

8. I have not ill-treated servants.

9. I have not belittled a god.

10. I have not defrauded the oppressed one of his property.

11. I have not done that which is an abomination unto the gods.

14. I have made no man suffer hunger.

15. I have made no one to weep.

16. I have done no murder.

17. I have not given the order for murder to be done for me.

18. I have not inflicted pain upon mankind.

22. I have not committed fornication.

26. I have not encroached upon the fields of others.

29. I have not carried away the milk from the mouths of children.

30. I have not driven away the cattle which were upon their pastures.

38. I have not obstructed a god in his procession. I am pure! I am pure! I am pure! I am pure![18]

As you can see, I have some rather stringent standards that I hold myself to. So, despite my natural inclination I don't make vows lightly nor without meditation.

I will let you know.

Snakecharmer

Wow you must be a saint.

The money collected was for Gossamer or thetaobums.com, isn't it?

Thankfully, I'm hoping he took advise and is staying away from computers for a while. This is the best FU for him I see at the moment.

The money collected was for Gossamer or thetaobums.com, isn't it?

Thankfully, I'm hoping he took advise and is staying away from computers for a while. This is the best FU for him I see at the moment.

Yes that was and still currently is the prevailing intent ... to help Gossamer.

Mak Ti Sin, I'm sorry if my use of Fu offended you. I don't believe I used this Fu word before. Are you refering about the Foodog?

I used FU as a play of words. The charm of being away from the computer. Get it?

Just like your interpretation of Buddha's cemetery meditation teachings, we can't always be on target, can we? :)

Guest paul walter

There is something about this whole thing that truly stinks. I have/am going through a similar situation with someone who destroyed my life for the last four and a half years-this person has Borderline Personality Disorder , is a sociopath, pathological liar, extremely violent and.... young, charming, articulate, attractive and intelligent. I held my tongue on this thread till I read all the thread in real time today. The parrallels to my experience are frightening and make me have to write this.

Through the time I knew this person my heart was pretty darn pure towards her and I forgave her everything-including stabbing me, throwing scalding tea in my face/eye, dislocating my ribs, bursting blood vessels in my legs, concussion, broken nose, hearing damage, constant scars, bruises, destroying my health and worst of all destroying my ability to feel peace within myself--before you say 'loser' and 'that's karma' remember this is a shorthand of a long period of time and a bewildering set of circumstances thrown in my path. The thing that kept me absolutely stuck in place eventually was threats against my life, her threats of suicide and her threatening to kill her parents if I left. Since she had tried the first two my nervous system had no reason to doubt her intentions. Now all through my torture I not only had no help/understanding but when i tried to reach out but I was willfully ignored and misunderstood-'co-dependency' was and is my favourite summation of the situation from people who didn't want to admit this thing happens all the time to men (i have since found out ,rather depressingly). Not only that but she would spread around lies or 'versions' of the 'relationship' that were false(borderlines have trouble demarking cause and effect, play the victim in extremis and have no conscience no matter what they seem to do and have innocence down pat). I imagine a lot of politicians etc fill this type. As such she would over time garner support for her version from all sorts of people who only fed her views of how things were. This over time took my last hope of asking for help from the 'outside' world. Today she has several men who she sleeps with completely on her side and against me(even though i tried to tell one of them on the phone what happened to me and what she really is like- he laughed at my desperate attempt to get accross years of terror), and i don't know who else-people want to believe the victim if she's female for one and if she seems more reasonable than the person she has driven to desperation then thats easier for a persons bit-size view of society to swallow. This is one of the tricks of power and marginalisation-remain unengaged and let the victim thrash in a mess of self-justification and pain/outrage. The perpetrator knows that the best way to discredit their victim and to wear their cred down is to create an image of themselves as reasonable and take a seat and watch the show unfold. It's all very ninja-using the opponents fury to destroy them. Now interpreting peoples pain through pop psychology has its place but somehow it says more about the people willing to believe it than the situation under discussion. Iknow from my experience that there is something wrong here as the semiotics of engagement are too similar, and sadly the outcome is the same. I can't know what has happened but SOMETHING real is to be found here which people are ignoring. I know life isn't about war (or even justice it seems!) but telling someone who seems to be at their wits end (Goss) to just be responsible is immature. You can tell that to someone who is coming out of suffering but when you are in it it just fuels rejection. Nor am I blaming the other party. I suggest people look into their own selves before casting stones on those who appear 'irrational' and ask why they can't empathise. Well the answer is simple--because a lot of people have never been in a position of persecution. I myself couldn't even identify with domestic violence paradigms when it was all happening-I kept thinking of the Tibetans/Chinese or death squads in Latin America as a parrallel (and which it was truly akin to, no exag...), which goes to show how I was influenced by my societies ideology against men being 'victims' of this sort of thing. (o, and she really milked that one for all it was worth and succeeded beyond her wildest dreams!). You are all suppossed to be searching for lifes goal--everyone must learn to read between and behind the lines of human behaviour or there is no hope in escaping illusion/your limitations. I know this is only a forum, not the creation of a new world or a psych office (though what isn't these days?!) , and I know what can happen on them but then that is part of the responsibility of posting.

So, in summary--I recognise goss' pain as something complex and real. Something has happened which people aren't acknowledging and are actually getting sick of hearing (remember it wasn't acknowledged as something that happened to him in whatever form so Goss would feel the injustice of it if his claims are true or even exaggerated by pain, and like me he seems to be at wits end trying to be heard). The 'accussed' party has a very deliberate engagement pattern on this forum which is almost too reasonable and too willing and pops up at oppurtune times. There is too much repeated reasonableness in goss' outraged postings to ignore. I hope i am wrong on all of this and that goss is making shit up about people or is paranoid-but hey so was Hemingway!......................................I have come to learn that if someone asks for help they need it on THEIR terms first or they won't change because the initial fear/defensiveness about being misunderstood/hurt again comes into play. Again, I HAD to write this because the whole forum was so disturbing to me. this is all to bring things to light NOT to keep the fight going. In the 'end' the solution will be the same as what people said in the 'beginning'--letting go and moving on however best one can...

No you have not offended me. I am just saying you used the word FU wrong.

FU is a talisman a piece of paper with sacred energy writtings by a taoist master. Not a "fix" or a "solution" only.

Mak Ti Sin, I'm sorry if my use of Fu offended you. I don't believe I used this Fu word before. Are you refering about the Foodog?

I used FU as a play of words. The charm of being away from the computer. Get it?

Just like your interpretation of Buddha's cemetery meditation teachings, we can't always be on target, can we? :)

No you have not offended me. I am just saying you used the word FU wrong.

FU is a talisman a piece of paper with sacred energy writtings by a taoist master. Not a "fix" or a "solution" only.

Mak Tin Si,

Can't you just do the FU for the Gossamer thing anyway - surely it doesn't depend on whether he is posting on here?

Mak Tin Si,

Can't you just do the FU for the Gossamer thing anyway - surely it doesn't depend on whether he is posting on here?

yes I can do so.

:lol: The obvious solution :D

I had thought you needed a photo ... Well then if you can do this I vote we proceed ... Perhaps we can coordinate with the good folk in our healing circle??

What say everyone? The moon is now full, it would seem the most auspicious time yes?

I'm not a donor, but sounds like a good plan! The guy obviously could use some happy vibes.

Yes, real name, real birthdate (YY/MM/DD and time if you have). that is it.

I have sent these details to you ... Gossamer gave them to me when we first achieved our total required donation. :D

Now the question is do we want to coordinate this with the Healing Circle?

When do you plan to do this MTS?

So what is the point here then? you want to make a post there for this or what? what do I have to do?

I have notified Sean to send the collected money across to you. Just let us know the GMT time on the day you plan to perform your service and we will post it in the Healing Circle. Maybe some of us TBs might send a prayer your way or light an incense at our alters.

:D

May this now proceed for the highest good of all.

Okay, just let me know when you guys are ready and I will be able to do the ceremony. I will also plan again for what to do for Gosammer and post it here first.

Okay, just let me know when you guys are ready and I will be able to do the ceremony. I will also plan again for what to do for Gosammer and post it here first.

Anytime is good from now on :D The timeline is now in your hands MTS.

Can you give us a rundown of what you plan to do. We raised CAD$328 ... originally you said that for this you would provide:

1 Admittence into lineage: $90

2 Curing black magic ceremony: $120

3 Distance ceremony: $100

I understand that admittence into lineage is not an option in this case ... so what do you suggest?