Sign in to follow this  
ralis

Kabbalah

I have been looking at this site and it is intriguing. All the lessons are by video and are free of charge. Anyone else seen this site? Any thoughts?

ralis

www.kabbalah.info

I watched a couple videos...looks good to me. But I don't know about the actual methods they use, or about the authenticity.

This is a more scientific approach to the kabbalah, It is interesting, but I think you will not find about talismans, and abulafia's meditaions. But it worth watching and listening, and checking other approaches too.

It is not how kabbalah is learned in the orthodox way.

Rav Laitman was asked how many students he has and he said 2,000,000. Then he was asked how many have crossed the Machsom and he said 19. The Maschom is the barrier that seperates us from the spiritual realms. Apparently there are 125 steps back to the Divine.

ralis

Rav Laitman was asked how many students he has and he said 2,000,000. Then he was asked how many have crossed the Machsom and he said 19. The Maschom is the barrier that seperates us from the spiritual realms. Apparently there are 125 steps back to the Divine.

ralis

Thank you, that was very interesting. do you study kabbalah? Bnei Baruch kabbalah? if yes, how is it for you?

all the best,

ToL

I've made a study of Kabbalah and found that the version we often have today is a modified version coming from medieval Europe.

My own study indicates that some branches of Taoism have symbols with the same essential content of paths and points, but better numerology, than the derived Tree of life.

Have you read a Garden of Pomegranates? I found it ok but a little speculative.

post-38729-1245639025_thumb.jpg

The above is the pathways of the bagua.

the 9th sephirot is the central one, the 10th is the outer circle.

there are two pillars, one odd and one even. All of the direct paths of the sephirot add up to nine, thus 1-8, 2-7, 4-5, 6-3 are the paths. The unwritten 9 is implied by them all.

The totality of paths is 32, of course, however each path runs 2 ways, thus there are 64 pathways. This relates to the Tarot, the paths of the bagua are used in divination in the East, while the paths of the Tree are used for divination in the west as the tarot major arcana.

The concept of the origin of taiji in wuji and the concept of ain-soph and the abyss are likewise connected.

I'd elaborate further but there will be those who do not believe and there are already those who know.

I've made a study of Kabbalah and found that the version we often have today is a modified version coming from medieval Europe.

that version is call new age

new age nowdays it can go also deep it have things of occult, magic, witchcraft etc all that is not God that we know in Christian, Jude and Moslems religions

that thing is new age is like rain it goes and comes it is the people that decide

some things people just forget some other the get is like mode

I have been looking at this site and it is intriguing. All the lessons are by video and are free of charge. Anyone else seen this site? Any thoughts?

ralis

www.kabbalah.info

I read many of Rav. Laitman's translations and books (in English and in Russian). I think that site is what I call "worth considering". Kabbalists have many interesting insights, especially ones about the dynamics of desire and the properties of spiritual objects, to name a few areas.

However I have to say I got soured up on Rav. Laitman after I saw him say in a video clip that, paraphrased, "Buddhism is preparation for Kabbalah". Then, no matter how interesting some of their insights may be, I am not interested in that kind of dogmatic elitism. If he had some concrete and to-the-metal criticism of some particular Buddhists writings or philosophies, that's fine. But just making a blanket statement like that is BS, especially since I respect Buddhism a lot.

I don't consider Buddha to be perfect (at least not more perfect than anyone else), but if you're going to criticize him, it damn better be something good.

I wonder if there is something like qi and qigong in Kabbalah?

Any energy work in Kabbalah at all?

I also heard they don't allow women into the system.

may be in arab countrys, i belive then it is the jude's

the have many traditions there women are not allow (remember there is jude kabbalah and christian kabbalah)

but if you get into the western Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn association you would have not problems to be member if you are a woman i belive :D

they have kabbalah, alchemi, tarot, geomancy, and ritual magic in their techings :D

I wonder if there is something like qi and qigong in Kabbalah?

Any energy work in Kabbalah at all?

A short anwer about the qi and qi gong is yes. Qi may be equated in some ways to ruach.

The anwer to qi gong may be the Middle pillar Ritual or the more advanced rite of tree pillars, that comes from the western esoteric tradition.(ie Golden dawn)

If you are interested check out Israel Regaridies writing on the subjects.

The books, Art of true healing and the middle pillar by regardie are great imo.

Love and light// John

Edited by abramelin

You do NOT want to get involved into Michael Laitman's supposedly "scientific" version of Kaballah. It's a hoax spread through heavy net advertising and mass-media. Remember the other Kaballah cult in which Madonna and other famous people are in, the one which dupes dumb celebrities and other people into buying commercialized, ransom priced "holy water" and "magical red string"? The one which has celebrities like Britney buying ancient Kabbalistic texts on the premise of owning them alone will bring "great fortune"? This one's not too far off.

You see, the problem with his Kaballah stuff is that it grows ever more complicated without getting to a point. It gets quite cultish. You read the articles, they seem nice, you watch the videos and they are high quality and the next thing you know you're driving 100 miles to go to one of Laitman's seminars, which also seem quite nice. You really like the group, they all seem so nice and friendly so you keep on going and going to their meets for months and months, until you penetrate to the top and find out whats really going on and who these people really are. You wanna be part of the group, but unfortunately theres an "inner circle" which doesn't accept you until you slowly devote more and more time to the group. They don't want you to associate with people and become more and more demanding. They want even more of your time and don't want you to associate with people they deem "not ready for crossing machsom".

Don't be deceived by the videos. The videos on the website are extremely well made and placed. Everything you see is PROPAGANDA intended to get you hooked. For instance, look at the *graphical diagrams* in the beginning of the videos and on the website, the ones that look like a cartesian plane. These are created for the sole purpose of trying to deceive you into thinking that all the crap you're reading is actually logical and empirical. Of course which it is not. But nevertheless looking at the diagrams alone makes one feel that it has a scientific basis, and voila, a sheep is mislead.

You see, their methodology is to seduce and confuse you with things you don't understand, like hebrew language and foreign sounding terms. All the while dazzling you with their videos of this and that.

Also, look up the term "machsom", single-handedly invented by Michael Laitman himself. It has NOTHING to do with Kaballah but is just a fabrication conveniently made by Laitman himself. Don't believe me? Look up the terms machsom and kaballah on google. There is not one single website, or text out there that talks about "machsom" and kaballah, without being an afilliate of the Laitman group of organizations, aside from personal blogs. Now, don't you think with all the material we have on Kaballah from the last 1000 years that not even one text would have mentioned the term "machsom"? Not one.

You see, he defines machsom as to be the barrier between the normal and "higher" perception.

All this is fine. And then you go to what separates between people who have and haven't crossed "machsom". They beat around the bush endlessly in circular logic and use foreign-sounding terms and talk about "steps". But the point is if you don't believe all Laitman and Co. say, you'll never get there.

Michael Laitman also claims to be the direct lineage descendant of a so and so kabbalist, of course which he is not. His teachings even go as far as to contradict the teachings of his "lineage", although his stuff is so well-placed you would never find out.

Michael Laitman is an elitist, racist, homophobe, and quite frankly an opinionated stuck-up false guru. He thinks all other forms of faith are below his cult. If you don't subscribe to his own set of dogma, you never cross "machsom". Sound familiar? *cult bells ringing*

If you want more information on this or other groups, check out the Rick Ross Institute of New Jersey, at www.RickRoss.com, an organization devoted to investigating and providing information on destructive cults.

ralis

www.kabbalah.info

I have not. Thank you very much!:)

You do NOT want to get involved into Michael Laitman's supposedly "scientific" version of Kaballah. It's a hoax spread through heavy net advertising and mass-media. Remember the other Kaballah cult in which Madonna and other famous people are in, the one which dupes dumb celebrities and other people into buying commercialized, ransom priced "holy water" and "magical red string"? The one which has celebrities like Britney buying ancient Kabbalistic texts on the premise of owning them alone will bring "great fortune"? This one's not too far off.

You see, the problem with his Kaballah stuff is that it grows ever more complicated without getting to a point. It gets quite cultish. You read the articles, they seem nice, you watch the videos and they are high quality and the next thing you know you're driving 100 miles to go to one of Laitman's seminars, which also seem quite nice. You really like the group, they all seem so nice and friendly so you keep on going and going to their meets for months and months, until you penetrate to the top and find out whats really going on and who these people really are. You wanna be part of the group, but unfortunately theres an "inner circle" which doesn't accept you until you slowly devote more and more time to the group. They don't want you to associate with people and become more and more demanding. They want even more of your time and don't want you to associate with people they deem "not ready for crossing machsom".

Don't be deceived by the videos. The videos on the website are extremely well made and placed. Everything you see is PROPAGANDA intended to get you hooked. For instance, look at the *graphical diagrams* in the beginning of the videos and on the website, the ones that look like a cartesian plane. These are created for the sole purpose of trying to deceive you into thinking that all the crap you're reading is actually logical and empirical. Of course which it is not. But nevertheless looking at the diagrams alone makes one feel that it has a scientific basis, and voila, a sheep is mislead.

You see, their methodology is to seduce and confuse you with things you don't understand, like hebrew language and foreign sounding terms. All the while dazzling you with their videos of this and that.

Also, look up the term "machsom", single-handedly invented by Michael Laitman himself. It has NOTHING to do with Kaballah but is just a fabrication conveniently made by Laitman himself. Don't believe me? Look up the terms machsom and kaballah on google. There is not one single website, or text out there that talks about "machsom" and kaballah, without being an afilliate of the Laitman group of organizations, aside from personal blogs. Now, don't you think with all the material we have on Kaballah from the last 1000 years that not even one text would have mentioned the term "machsom"? Not one.

You see, he defines machsom as to be the barrier between the normal and "higher" perception.

All this is fine. And then you go to what separates between people who have and haven't crossed "machsom". They beat around the bush endlessly in circular logic and use foreign-sounding terms and talk about "steps". But the point is if you don't believe all Laitman and Co. say, you'll never get there.

Michael Laitman also claims to be the direct lineage descendant of a so and so kabbalist, of course which he is not. His teachings even go as far as to contradict the teachings of his "lineage", although his stuff is so well-placed you would never find out.

Michael Laitman is an elitist, racist, homophobe, and quite frankly an opinionated stuck-up false guru. He thinks all other forms of faith are below his cult. If you don't subscribe to his own set of dogma, you never cross "machsom". Sound familiar? *cult bells ringing*

If you want more information on this or other groups, check out the Rick Ross Institute of New Jersey, at www.RickRoss.com, an organization devoted to investigating and providing information on destructive cults.

Fair enough...... but I was not referring to him or some half assed rehashed play system for Madonna.

If kabbalahists knew the future then why did so many people die in concentration camps.

I have no clue what you're talking about, man. There is a lot that makes no sense in your post, but I will just comment on this: who said qabalists know the future? Who said that all Jews are qabalists? What's the point of bringing up the holocaust when anything that has to do with Judaism is mentioned? It's been over for a long time, and isn't likely to ever happen again.

So yeah. :huh:

Cool song, though.

Peace.

Sign in to follow this