SiliconValley

Shaktipat

I agree with some stuff but not everything.

Shakti is an even greater teacher than Swami.

Shakti will flow as she pleases. a Person that can give shakti Does so whether they want to or not. Shakti is really the one that flows. Shakti gives Shakti. I can make a "suggestion" or an "appeal" but the Holy Spirit will still shine and flow as it wants to.

its like asking the sun to shine ONLY to one person as it shines in our sky....

No the SUN simply SHINES. you can either enjoy it or bare it with some sun screen. or run and hide in a dark room. Key is the SUN will always SHINE its doing what it does. And its rays will still affect who so it wishes to affect.

A Shaktipat Guru Always Shines regardless of what they are doing.

I think she is wrong about a few things. You can and should teach folks how to generate and give shakti transmission. It doesnt take 40 0r 50 years. It only takes that long if you have someone who is not guiding you Properly. Also THE FACT is SHAKTI will teach you regardless of whether you want to learn or not learn...key here is simply to say yes mommy :rolleyes: . I prefer her loving hugs and kisses than her giant bitch slaps. Iron palm???? WTF??? Shakti is the ultimate at slapping shit to the ground if she so wishes. Also its important to understand the "road" maps and internal pathways. And a Guru should teach that and share that. And also it helps that as you develop energetically you help spread the energy more to mother earth, your community, fellow brothers & sisters and to animals. Shakti loves to go around. The more you give the more she gives you to play with. A river must flow so must an ocean.

The ocean will not and can not run out.

amen dear friend...

the energy of love is shared and shines on the just and unjust alike

it respects no position, no authority, no politics, no religion, no caste, no traditions

Shakti love multiplies exponentially when it is shared

that's why it is called grace

may the joy of shakti gently flow

s

amen dear friend...

the energy of love is shared and shines on the just and unjust alike

it respects no position, no authority, no politics, no religion, no caste, no traditions

Shakti love multiplies exponentially when it is shared

that's why it is called grace

may the joy of shakti gently flow

s

So be it

Also THE FACT is SHAKTI will teach you regardless of whether you want to learn or not learn...key here is simply to say yes mommy :rolleyes: . I prefer her loving hugs and kisses than her giant bitch slaps. Iron palm???? WTF??? Shakti is the ultimate at slapping shit to the ground if she so wishes.

]

things that make you do things against your will are usually called oppressors, and they cause misery thereby. sounds like you are a slave of shakti. that's how it reads, is that true?

]

things that make you do things against your will are usually called oppressors, and they cause misery thereby. sounds like you are a slave of shakti. that's how it reads, is that true?

only if you considered puberty to also be a period of oppression. :lol:

it's an evolutionary shift. the less you resist and go with the natural flow, the fewer growing pains you will experience.

so you are saying it's like puberty and eventually he will grow out of it?

well, yes, of course you grow out of it. not out of shakti, but out of the transitional stages where all manner of things are shifting and changing and scary whatnot. that end stage is called enlightenment. that's the completion that guru-g is talking about in those videos. she is beyond all the "stuff" happening, and she doesn't think anyone should be giving shaktipat until they are there as well. that's a gross over-simplification of her stance, but it's still true.

that's not to say that people don't get stuck in puberty and adolescence, but that doesn't disprove the rule, either.

it's an evolutionary shift. the less you resist and go with the natural flow, the fewer growing pains you will experience.

yes

well, yes, of course you grow out of it. not out of shakti, but out of the transitional stages where all manner of things are shifting and changing and scary whatnot. that end stage is called enlightenment. that's the completion that guru-g is talking about in those videos. she is beyond all the "stuff" happening, and she doesn't think anyone should be giving shaktipat until they are there as well. that's a gross over-simplification of her stance, but it's still true.

that's not to say that people don't get stuck in puberty and adolescence, but that doesn't disprove the rule, either.

I have been watching people and my self go thru specific stages of kindalini development since 1991. It closely mirrors regular psycho social human development. There is an infancy stage, toddler stage, young child stage to teenage, young adult, middle adult and old adult. One can say it roughly mirrors Maslow's hierarchy of needs or any other such system that describes social, persona, cognitive development.

It also mirrors the development of the chakras, from base to crown. We have to move thru all these stages. People have difficulty along the way. I can listen to stories and tell where people are stuck. Many people get stuck in the 3rd chakra development for instance. That's why we see people with savior complexes or big egos.

There is a time where some people on the k path go thru hating or resenting their teachers just like kids hating their parents. "they don't know nothing. I didn't ask to be born. You don't understand what I am growing through. You arent the boss of me! I aint your slave! Nyah, nyah. :P:P " They have not grown enough to understand and they are a spritual kid in an adult body with an adult mind. They don't know what they don't know cause they haven't found out or are not ready to listen. So some break away...permanently...and some come back. Some do fine after they break away and some don't. Then there are all those possiblilities inbetween those markers.

We observe and offer assistance but we can't live our students' lives for them. We can't do their life for them. We can't fix their problems for them. They have to learn how to do it themselves.

:)

s

he says he still gets "bitch slapped" by shakti: V:"I prefer her loving hugs and kisses than her giant bitch slaps.:" So after all that time and training he is still under shakti's thumb, her slave who MUST follow her orders: "V: regardless of whether you want to learn or not learn" That means no free will, or forced behavior of a slave. How much time/training does it take? Many lifetimes? If he can't get out from under her oppressing thumb, who can?

Also, shakti is another word for supreme being right? Or is it not that but something else?

you're getting caught up in the language, whereas i'm just trying to convey to you another way to understand it.

i know shakti. every moment of every day. i know her.

for the christian boy, for whom suppression of adolescent urges and behavior is encourage and expected, he can feel very much like a slave to his desires, passions, rages, confusions, etc. i remember those days. i remember believing i was depraved or that SOMETHING was wrong with me because i couldn't just "stop" being over-emotional or sexually aroused. it was my beliefs about those things that were off, NOT the process of my adolescence.

when we are "bitch-slapped" by shakti, it's a wake-up call. we are not in control. we are not in the driver's seat, and we never have been. that is the fundamental assumption samsaric existence. so when we over-step our bounds, thinking we own, or control, or possess, or whatever, and reality shows us that we are not King Shit, it's a bit of a bitch-slap.

even Grandmaster Masaaki Hatsumi went through a period where his body was shifting and all he was able to eat was yogurt for like a month. that's humbling, and all you can really do when something like that happens is say, "yes, mommy".

but i would submit that your attitude of "no free-will" and being "under the thumb" of shakti is problematic. do you consider yourself to be "under the thumb" of oxygen, or food, or water? are you a slave to your aging process? you can make an argument that, in fact, you ARE a slave to those things, but i'm saying that's a very limited interpretation.

fire can burn, but it also gives life.

and yes, after years of training, Santi still has times when he gets bitch-slapped. why should it be otherwise? through his training, however, he knows how to roll with it, how to facilitate the necessary unfolding, how to get out of the way, and how to let go. if such ideas frighten you, then perhaps you don't want to develop spiritually, which is fine.

Student: What is enlightenment?

Suzuki Roshi: What do you want to know for? You may not like it.

"One of the greatest misunderstandings that people have is regarding the spiritual journey as a vacation trip."

--Chogyam Trungpa

Edited by Hundun

he says he still gets "bitch slapped" by shakti: V:"I prefer her loving hugs and kisses than her giant bitch slaps.:" So after all that time and training he is still under shakti's thumb, her slave who MUST follow her orders: "V: regardless of whether you want to learn or not learn" That means no free will, or forced behavior of a slave. How much time/training does it take? Many lifetimes? If he can't get out from under her oppressing thumb, who can?

Also, shakti is another word for supreme being right? Or is it not that but something else?

I gladly Follow the Supreme Energy/Wave/Consciousness & Primordial Source.

I gladly serve what you call the Tao and what I call the Supreme Source of all and what some call "God/Goddess". It is the same thing my friend.

You have what you have because of it. You are because of it. And yes whether you like it or not it will teach you lessons in your life.

It is the one that created the LAW of NATURE.

It is the ONE that created all.

Peace & May its energy (Shakti) bless you.

I see Santi is also writing too. Synchronicity. :)

Shakti is cosmic action, divine intelligence that puts us on a laser path of spiritual evolution. No matter how much one thinks it is not fair or we don't have a choice can one tell the Sun not to shine because we don't like it? Would one fight with Oxygen because "i don't like that I have to breathe oxygen. I want to breathe something else." No, we don't question it. Why because it is necessary for survival.

Shakti is also necessary for survival. Our bodies are designed to have a kundalini awakening. Our bodies are hardwired for spiritual evolution. There are fast paths, slow paths, long and winding paths, there are short paths and there are combinations but we must all walk a path...eventually.

Not all paths are for everybody. Only a person can choose what is right for them.

I can't walk the path for anyone but myself. I can't make anyone walk the path. I can't force anyone to walk the path although there are teachers who try. I don't. I have my own karma to work out.

s

And I will teach you that Tao is the impersonal force of Nature that orders the universe WITHOUT any god's interaction. It is not the supreme Source, it is not God and it is not a Goddess.

you don't seem to get that you're pretty much making our point. what i put in bold is excactly WHY you might find yourself "under the thumb" of shakti, trying to fight against the natural unfolding.

you don't have to think of it as a god, or a goddess, or anything. in fact, it's more accurate not to think of it as anything at all, because it is beyond anything that anyone can imagine.

just words. language is imperfect. we can continue to have a (somewhat one-sided) debate, or we can have an understanding of where we meet.

So youre saying that not only does shakti force "bitch slaps" on them, oppressing them into slavery, but they tell you they feel you the human teacher are doing so too?

Nope what I said was:

There is a time where some people on the k path go thru hating or resenting their teachers just like kids hating their parents. "they don't know nothing. I didn't ask to be born. You don't understand what I am growing through. You arent the boss of me! I aint your slave! Nyah, nyah"

"oppressing them into slavery" is your phrase. How many kids say, "my dad is such a slave driver," where an adult see another adult calling the kid to be accountable and responsible for their actions?

They do the same with Shakti. (Sorry had a phone call and lost my train of thought. I am at the hospital working.)

But yes, they also say the same thing to a teacher although I have never had anyone every accuse me of bitch slapping people although I know of a few hard ass teachers who will and do. :D

I also know of traditions where bitch slapping and hair shirts and whips and canes are a way to teach submission to a higher authority with the students' consent in spiritual traditions. We choose the way we need to learn.

We can learn in comfort and ease or we can make the learning difficult and painful. But it is our choice.

s

So you are saying if I don't believe in a "bitch slapping" shakti that forces me to learn whether I want to or not, the very definition of oppression and slavery, not a metaphor, then that must mean that I don't want to develop spiritually? Is your way the ONLY way to develop spiritually?

What if I wanted to use a non-god way such as Taoist alchemy to develop spiritually. You are saying it can't be done. Your shakti way is the only way? Like the buddhist (some) believe theirs is the only way?

okay, you're REALLY showing your immaturity with this comment. i took the time of writing that entire post in an effort to foster greater understanding, but you're choosing to ignore everything else that i have written, isolate ONE sentence, and repeat the same thing you've been saying since your first comment.

you're not looking to understand. you're looking for a fight.

and just for the record, i've studied shaolin and taoist cultivation methods for my own development as well, and i know almost nothing about the hindu yogas. but i understand that it's silly to argue over dogma, like whether someone is filled with the holy spirit, or swept up in the Big Love of n/om, or is undergoing kundalini awakening.

as i say over and over again. just language. just words.

i understand the territory, so i tend not to bicker over the map unless the map is too limiting.

Yes with their consent. But V just said he gets bitch slapped by shakti whether he wants to or not. No consent. That means by definition oppression. And that means you are a slave to it by definition.

I think you are making a big, huge leap of assumptions here about Santi without knowing the depth of his spiritual practices. And that is difficult to know, since, you know, this is the internet. :D

Either you have huge issues with authority yourself or you are just looking for a fight because you are having a bad hair day. You are not making sense.

s

And I will teach you that Tao is the impersonal force of Nature that orders the universe WITHOUT any god's interaction. It is not the supreme Source, it is not God and it is not a Goddess.

I don't care if you call A + B or Tao or whatever name it has..... its still the primordial force that is beyond and with out beginning or end and that which made the primordial Yin & Yang its fusion together.

I personally do see it as a Divine Intelligence and A Divine Being and have no issue calling it God/Goddess as one. I have a relationship with it daily. I don't deny it. I see it live it breath it and enjoy it.

But you can certainly call it what you wish my friend.

Also if you think you are not subject to the laws of its very nature lets try a little experiment....

Stop eating, stop drinking water, stop breathing, stop urinating and defecating, and stop your heart from beating.

IF and only IF you are still alive after that then I will humbly bow down to you and not the TAO/ALLAH/SHIVA/SHAKTI/OLOFI/NU & NUT/GOD/GODDESS of all things manifested & unmanifested. :lol: It has many names and names we not even know of and maybe will never know of.

Now You think the TAO does not teach you?

If that is the case than why are you even here on Earth?

Peace

Santiago