Li Jiong

30 days free trial

Perhaps I will lose some money, but you guys will lose the future. It seems you guys are still not alert from the financial collapse, ok, let's wait and see.

Another threat. You are indeed epic fail.

I don't know what is happening in here. Honestly, I can't believe all of this is happening.

Just focus on your own minds instead of relying on others to find the magic pill. There is no magic pill.

Observe right intention & speech or you'll deviate from the Dharma. :)

Li Jiong, I simply don't understand your point of view.

n62gye.gif

Perhaps I will lose some money, but you guys will lose the future. It seems you guys are still not alert from the financial collapse, ok, let's wait and see.

Stop with these threats you are a clown Li Jiong.

Yes there is things that are in the "air" for collapse etc..but why promote negativity? You want a real solution?Cultivate your breath, your energy work and become part of the global solution. Help heal the airs of negativity & the wrong doers that have caused the financial mess. Also the Earth needs healing as does humanity and there are ways to do that in the Physical, mental, & Spiritual realms. You do not need the Kwon Tung Kitchen Matrix.........

You and I both know you are full of shit.

What you think your system is the only solution?

Bucko i hate to tell you and the nutella in your shorts but there are a lot of us here who have real systems and real lineages and real experiences and real abilities to heal survive etc....

Give the guy his money back or else it is you who will suffer financial defeat in many life times....

Edited by Vajrasattva

LiJiong,

Whatever in Chinese boards or in English boards, I am never short of critices, I do not mind to add one more.

Making trouble just will spread my influence, it is not bad.

Wise individuals can separate wheat from chaff by themselves, I never worry about any slander.

What need do you have for the money, since you can survive without food for months, etc? The "Matrix" supposedly protects you against the global economic depression, so saving up isn't important. :rolleyes:

I hope no one buys your course from this point on, because they will be buying from someone who is dishonest and greedy.

I'm not just trying to be slanderous. If we met I'm sure I'd love to hang out with you...so I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just trying to help add to the comments against you, so that it's obvious to people who are genuinely seeking good systems to not go to you. I'm definitely not trying to spread your influence at this point, and I don't think adding more negativity against you will do that...I'm trying to stop your influence.

Hopefully you change your mind about the refund to rookie.

What need do you have for the money, since you can survive without food for months, etc? The "Matrix" supposedly protects you against the global economic depression, so saving up isn't important. :rolleyes:

Ha ha good one! Scotty your new avatar is cool! ... :)

Li Jiong, I simply don't understand your point of view.

If you can simply understand my point of view, you are a Buddha already. :D

LiJiong,

I hope no one buys your course from this point on, because they will be buying from someone who is dishonest and greedy.

I'm not just trying to be slanderous. If we met I'm sure I'd love to hang out with you...so I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just trying to help add to the comments against you, so that it's obvious to people who are genuinely seeking good systems to not go to you. I'm definitely not trying to spread your influence at this point, and I don't think adding more negativity against you will do that...I'm trying to stop your influence.

Hopefully you change your mind about the refund to rookie.

I think I explained my need of money somewhere before, I don't like to repeat. Anyway, that's my freedom. Of course, you can reject my course, that's your freedom.

Xuanji Cultivation System is for the first-rate indivaduals who has open mind and wide heart, the third-rate indivaduals are not welcome definetely even if they would like to pay.

I never stated the payment can be refunded, that is just in order to prevent the unready ones sneak into us. Unfortunately, this kind of thing still happened. I commiserate rookie very muh, but I will not break my rule to refund the money to him, otherwise, more third-rate indivaduals will have unrealistic dream of fluke.

In internal cultivation, there is no fluke, any tricks are useless.

Edited by Li Jiong

Did you ever state that the payment couldn't be refunded? Maybe you should from now on, so more people like rookie know what they're getting into.

Xuanji Cultivation System is for the first-rate indivaduals who has open mind and wide heart, the third-rate indivaduals are not welcome definetely even if they would like to pay.

I never stated the payment can be refunded, that is just in order to prevent the unready ones sneak into us. Unfortunately, this kind of thing still happened. I commiserate rookie very muh, but I will not break my rule to refund the money to him, otherwise, more third-rate indivaduals will have unrealistic dream of fluke.

So are you saying Rookie is third-rate and so was unable to benefit from your system. In which case why do you commiserate with him? Or are you saying he is not third rate - in which case why didn't he benefit and why does he want a refund?

:unsure:

I love it you are judge jury and executioner :) .

You just shot yourself in the foot. Refund the kid his money.

Your system has a flaw that is that it doesn't involve all types of people which means......Its not for the benifit of all but the benifit of only a few or "One". Which ultimately means its a "full of shit" system.

No real enlightenment nor compassion can come out of this type of practice.

Sorry for letting the cat out of the bag but I am tired of hearing your nonsense.

You have a long way to go in your path LJ.

What you do now is only child's play to the real deal.

Give the kid his money back.

Santiago

I hate to get between homeboy and the mob again, but . . .

Taoism doesn't exactly aspire to offer salvation to all in the same way that Buddha Dharma does. There's a reason why lonely immortals are lonely. :)

But I don't understand why he doesn't refund the guys money.

The easiest thing is for rookie to initiate a chargeback/refund request via paypal, and he WILL get his money back.

Maybe it's down to me also being third rate, but I think you can guess the roots by the fruits. Bad form with a no refund policy at the entry level, imho.

I hate to get between homeboy and the mob again, but . . .

Taoism doesn't exactly aspire to offer salvation to all in the same way that Buddha Dharma does. There's a reason why lonely immortals are lonely. :)

this is a distortion of truth.

this is a distortion of truth.

Which you undoubtedly have the highest order of claim to.

I hate to get into semantic discussions like this, but I pretty intentionally caveated that by saying "Taoism" (not "The Tao"), and saying that it "doesn't exactly".

Lao Zi clearly lays out 3 grades of men:

When a superior man hears of the Tao,

he immediately begins to embody it.

When an average man hears of the Tao,

he half believes it, half doubts it.

When a foolish man hears of the Tao,

he laughs out loud.

If he didn't laugh,

it wouldn't be the Tao.

By saying that if inferior men don't laugh it isn't the Tao, it seems to me that in order for there to be not-the true Tao, there must be men incapable of perceiving the true Tao.

Anyway, I'm sure that I probably agree with you, in general. If what you mean is that all things and all beings have their source in the Tao, and that it's open for all of them to return to that source.

In a practical and historical perspective, I believe (I guess I should preface every single thing I say here with I believe or it's my understanding or I think) that Taoism is much more vertical while Buddhism is much more horizontal.

Anyway, let's talk about you for a minute . . .

Why do you seem so angry all the time? Do you feel like you have a difficult time finding value in others or what others do?

Regardless, maybe you want to cultivate (I assume you do) or maybe you are a great cultivator (I hope you are!).

I don't want to fight or argue with you. I just use this forum as sort of a video game, but if something gets people worked up, then it's not really worth it.

I would rather just be quiet and be friends. :)

I posted a bunch of quotes from Taoist material, but I deleted them . . .

The point of my life is not living to try and prove my point about this or that. Maybe I'm right or maybe I'm wrong or maybe somebody misunderstood somebody along the way.

Neither am I a very capable person or someone anybody should listen to. I like to talk because I don't get a chance to often, but I don't like confrontation (and to be totally honest you seem like a confrontational dude).

I just say these things:

Here's what I think or what I understand.

Here's what I've got (and I'll give it to you for free).

Here's what it might do for you, or here's where you might find value.

Here's what I'd like you to do next, if you would.

Jonathan

Edited by wudangquan

Did you ever state that the payment couldn't be refunded? Maybe you should from now on, so more people like rookie know what they're getting into.

Yes, I did. Just after this 30 days free trial program running, I deleted the statement from http://greattao.net/wuji.htm, because I think this kind of thing will not happen again since there is a free trial first. It seems I'd better add the statement again, will do it soon.

Yes, I did. Just after this 30 days free trial program running, I deleted the statement from http://greattao.net/wuji.htm, because I think this kind of thing will not happen again since there is a free trial first. It seems I'd better add the statement again, will do it soon.

Done.Here's the quotation:

"Statement: Xuanji Cultivation System is for the first-rate indivaduals with open mind and wide heart, the third-rate indivaduals are definitely not welcome even if they would like to pay. So please make sure that you have an open mind and an wide heart before you make an order, the payment couldn't be refunded so long as you made an order. It is strong recommended to take the free trial first, so that you can know whether you are the one suits for Xuanji Cultivation System or not."

But I don't understand why he doesn't refund the guys money.

Because I think his trouble making should be punished. If he honestly admitted that he couldn't benefit from my course, perhaps I would refund his money back. But in the emails he sent to me, he censured my course is useless, he dishonestly said he knew everything of the course already, but actually, I ensure the Wuxing hidden strength in the course is exclusive by Xuanji school and it has never published in English before. And he also threatened me a lot, said if I rejected, he "will publicly let people know about what this course really is and relate my experience with you on the Tao Bums board and other places". I would not like to be threatened by anyone, I would rather close my Paypal account if Paypal takes sides with him.

Because I think his trouble making should be punished. If he honestly admitted that he couldn't benefit from my course, perhaps I would refund his money back. But in the emails he sent to me, he censured my course is useless, he dishonestly said he knew everything of the course already, but actually, I ensure the Wuxing hidden strength in the course is exclusive by Xuanji school and it has never published in English before. And he also threatened me a lot, said if I rejected, he "will publicly let people know about what this course really is and relate my experience with you on the Tao Bums board and other places". I would not like to be threatened by anyone, I would rather close my Paypal account if Paypal takes sides with him.

Hello Li Jiong.

I only know your course by the description rookie does of your course, there is a more mundane description of the external part of the technique, and then a more advanced, and internal side. Rookie was aware of the external side, but not on the internal one. On the other side, as you have explained not everybody can benefit from your course.

Now the interesting side is that he was able immediatly to discern that he was not going to be satisfied with the course himself. Also I would suggest you against closing a pay pal account. Because they are quite versatile things, and might be useful.

You have said that you would be willing to give him back the money if he admits that he could not use your course. I need t say that my heart rebels against this request, because it feels as very humiliating. Please do not ask someone to humiliate himself, to release your bond with him. Let him go. It will free you, too.

I also feel it is in rookie right to express his disappointment, not just in losing his money, but in not being able to reach what he was expecting to reach. I don't think you should be angry with him because of that. And this will stop people who would in any case not reach anything from your course, from getting involved.

Now look at all this in this way. Rookie could not use the external part of the course, for he already knew it. He also could not have any use of the internal part of the course (as for example craig could). He felt so, immediatly and since your method can only help some people, do you want to punish him further for that.

Ultimately the decision is inside your heart. You know if you should give him back the money or not. But he was able to discern immediatly that he was not going to be helped by your course. Why not helping him some other way?

Well, if you read it all,

thank you

Pietro

As far as Australian refund laws are concerned:

Well, part of the problem we have right now, is that we have a global economy, but not a global governance.

The good side of it, is that we can enjoy websites like thepiratebay which if not, would not be possible.

In any case the final decision is inside Li Jiong heart. He will decide to do what he wants. There is no global human law that can force him to give back the money. But I am pretty sure that he will if he feels that that is the right thing to do. Why? Because he said so.

Hello Li Jiong.

I only know your course by the description rookie does of your course, there is a more mundane description of the external part of the technique, and then a more advanced, and internal side. Rookie was aware of the external side, but not on the internal one. On the other side, as you have explained not everybody can benefit from your course.

Now the interesting side is that he was able immediatly to discern that he was not going to be satisfied with the course himself. Also I would suggest you against closing a pay pal account. Because they are quite versatile things, and might be useful.

You have said that you would be willing to give him back the money if he admits that he could not use your course. I need t say that my heart rebels against this request, because it feels as very humiliating. Please do not ask someone to humiliate himself, to release your bond with him. Let him go. It will free you, too.

I also feel it is in rookie right to express his disappointment, not just in losing his money, but in not being able to reach what he was expecting to reach. I don't think you should be angry with him because of that. And this will stop people who would in any case not reach anything from your course, from getting involved.

Now look at all this in this way. Rookie could not use the external part of the course, for he already knew it. He also could not have any use of the internal part of the course (as for example craig could). He felt so, immediatly and since your method can only help some people, do you want to punish him further for that.

Ultimately the decision is inside your heart. You know if you should give him back the money or not. But he was able to discern immediatly that he was not going to be helped by your course. Why not helping him some other way?

Well, if you read it all,

thank you

Pietro

I do not want to punish him for his low rate, I want to punish him because he is dishonest and he did try to threaten me. So long as he admits the cause is on his side that he could not benefit from my course, and apologize for his unreasonable threat to me publicly,I will refund the money immediately.

I do not want to punish him for his low rate, I want to punish him because he is dishonest and he did try to threaten me. So long as he admits the cause is on his side that he could not benefit from my course, and apologize for his unreasonable threat to me publicly,I will refund the money immediately.

How is he dishonest?

from his point of view he didn;t like your course. Not a big deal forgive him and move on and give him back his money.

What is unreasonable about what he asked? he just wanted his money back and you acted like a douche.

Its simple....Give him his money back.

Where is your "Open" heart?

How is he dishonest?

from his point of view he didn;t like your course. Not a big deal forgive him and move on and give him back his money.

What is unreasonable about what he asked? he just wanted his money back and you acted like a douche.

Its simple....Give him his money back.

Where is your "Open" heart?

Then can he give my time back?

If he appologizes for his dishonest words, I can refound the money to him, but that is because of my commiseration and generosity instead of my obligation.

Then can he give my time back?

If he appologizes for his dishonest words, I can refound the money to him, but that is because of my commiseration and generosity instead of my obligation.

Get off your High Horse....

Go back to EARTH and White Belt.

When a superior man hears of the Tao,

he immediately begins to embody it.

When an average man hears of the Tao,

he half believes it, half doubts it.

When a foolish man hears of the Tao,

he laughs out loud.

If he didn't laugh,

it wouldn't be the Tao.

If this is true than you should believe LJ that Rookie is as much TAO as the TAO you try so hard to cultivate in which case give the TAO back his money as you give it to ROOKIE and in this manner you should feel no "HURT EGO" as you do now.

How could you "Punish" the TAO?

Peace

Santiago