Well, I would say the opening should come as a culmination of your meditation practices along with wisdom that will help you dealing with experiences.

For practical way to open the third eye, I would recommend Vipassana meditation 10 day retreat. When passing through your body and observing the sensations, stop for a moment and feel the pineal gland. Eventually it will light up like a Christmas tree and you will actually fell its energy. It will start producing the essence that flows down your tongue and other things will happen.

Build the foundation first. It may seem like not the shortest rout but it is. Thousands of mental patients/spiritual cultivators can prove me right.

As for possession and related topics, the thing I love about Europe is their cemeteries. Go to a 500+ year old graveyard at night and you will be shitting your pants in no time. I wonder why TV shows bother with haunted houses and just go for the real thing... :lol: Only happens in Europe though. American cemeteries in general are too new to build the energy like that.

P.S. Dearest Witch, no womens are outies, and mens are innies. It's the whole yin yang inversion thing. It's for self intercourse, imagin if you were to spin head over heels into your vulva, and it was a vulva to vulva...it's certainly possible, but that would be yin-yin....you need yin yang...so your pineal is yang phallus. Same principle with men. Poonanies in their brains.

Maddonna wasn't so off when she said "I have got a dick, it's in my brain."

Hmm...my dick is in my heart. :huh::rolleyes: Doesn't it go like an 8? Men second chakra testicles send energy into women, women's fourth chakra heart returns energy to man, man's sixth chakra forehead returns energy to woman, woman's fourth chakra heart returns energy to man, and back to the ol bump and grind.

Well, I would say the opening should come as a culmination of your meditation practices along with wisdom that will help you dealing with experiences.

For practical way to open the third eye, I would recommend Vipassana meditation 10 day retreat. When passing through your body and observing the sensations, stop for a moment and feel the pineal gland. Eventually it will light up like a Christmas tree and you will actually fell its energy. It will start producing the essence that flows down your tongue and other things will happen.

Build the foundation first. It may seem like not the shortest rout but it is. Thousands of mental patients/spiritual cultivators can prove me right.

As for possession and related topics, the thing I love about Europe is their cemeteries. Go to a 500+ year old graveyard at night and you will be shitting your pants in no time. I wonder why TV shows bother with haunted houses and just go for the real thing... :lol: Only happens in Europe though. American cemeteries in general are too new to build the energy like that.

One of the first threads I read on TTB was about an acupressure point associated with the pineal and pituitary gland. I tried the pineal point with my eyes closed and eventually I felt it! This was when I was first getting into meditation so it was sweet and still is! Now typically whenever I press this point I can feel the magnetic pull of my third eye. Anyways, the point I wanted to bring up was that a couple of weeks ago I was playing with these really strong magnets I bought to build a magnetic generator with and one stuck to where my third eye is. I just did this again, and bent over to make sure it would still stick. Pretty cool. I do have a question though. What kind of effect if any will this have. I just tried the acupressure point again and didnt have a third eye response so there is a possibility that the magnet drained my energy or sometimes pushing the point doesnt work. anybody else play with magnets or have anymore insight?

Hmm...my dick is in my heart. :huh::rolleyes: Doesn't it go like an 8? Men second chakra testicles send energy into women, women's fourth chakra heart returns energy to man, man's sixth chakra forehead returns energy to woman, woman's fourth chakra heart returns energy to man, and back to the ol bump and grind.

Hmmm who knows, I wish someone would reply who knows definitively. :lol:

Ananda taught the dick in the woman brain theory, and he I think may have coined this originally from Chia, and then applied to Vortexijah model, hence the head over heels in love intercourse. I don't know if there is an astral forward spin like that in Taoism or Buddhism. Mr. Ananda taught it, and it felt kind of exhilerating. Maybe try head over heels spin, but beware the effects will not be the same unless you know how to phase your vortexijah, shift its gears, have your transmission sparked and your warp drive installed.

Figure 8s certainly have a role to play, but maybe testicles take energy from women under some conditions...like vajroli mudra, mula and uddhiyana bandhas will draw the testicles in and up....maybe it all depends.

One of the first threads I read on TTB was about an acupressure point associated with the pineal and pituitary gland. I tried the pineal point with my eyes closed and eventually I felt it!

insight

Which point was it?

And funny how literal the word "insight" really is...

Which point was it?

And funny how literal the word "insight" really is...

1/4 inch medial of the center of your thumb. the points touch when you put your hands in prayer position.

What did he say about parasitic entities? Because this topic has come up before and it would be cool to get some more info on the topic. :)

Hi Vortex,

Samual Sagan has a very interesting FAQ about entities on his website. I recently read the book also, fascinating stuff and really puts it into a reasonable framework.

FAQ here:-

http://www.clairvision.org/ckb/ckbe/ckbl/f..._0000_0003.html

Best Wishes,

Steve

Edited by dragonslive

Dang, does anyone else get a virus when they click on that page?

I believe I've been to that site before with no probs...but maybe there's a glitch on that one?

No problem here, but I use a mac......

What actually happened to suggest a virus linked with the page?