Vajrasattva

SILAT WARRIOR Hurt'em & Heal'em CAMP 2008

Rain, you are fine : ). I was not referring to you. The method of defending such attacks is built through cultivating your breath & Dan tiens. Its part the martial side of Tenaga Dalam (Pencak Silat).

Martial madness is good. One of the co authors is in my house this weekens (Dr. John Porter).

Here are more "FAKE" videos. Please enjoy. Sykkelpump...the training floor is open and ready for you, nice and warm steamy concrete :)

Peace,

Santiago

eV-8W3EO6Gg

Hey Vaj if the training floor is still open can I try please? Gimme ur address

Thx, Orb.

Very cool!!!!!!!

A person who has trained this....can they just be walking around minding their own business, and if an attack comes out of nowhere, will it be stopped without them doing mudras/having intentions/etc?

Sorry about the questions I'm just really interested in this stuff.

At its highest levels its just transforming negativity and also avoidance or "Target Denial".

So things get diffused before they even happen.

Peace

Santiago

At its highest levels its just transforming negativity and also avoidance or "Target Denial".

So things get diffused before they even happen.

Peace

Santiago

hey vaj,

i REALLY want that sound track. what's the album?

hey vaj,

i REALLY want that sound track. what's the album?

Raga Puria-Kalyan. Pandit Ravi Shankar?

or at least we are close :)

Edited by rain

Rain -- you're reading "this" book -- Psions Guide? If so, care to glean some tidbits in the name of free info exchange, as it's self-published, etc.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...iendID=91294372

thank you Vajrasattva.

To think the man is at your place while I am reading makes it much nmore enjoyable read.

Is the Tenaga Dalam related to TETADAkalimasada?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2343036/TETADA-kalimasada

Patriarchal slap-downs!

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/a...php?article=378

Free love.

Master Zhong Yun Long was recruited at an early age to become a Taoist Priest for the Wudang Association. He is of the 14th generation of the Zhang San Feng lineage of Wudang. Until recently he was the Abbot of Purple Cloud Monastery in addition to the President of the Wudang Taoist Martial Arts Institute. Currently, he is doing a ten-year retreat in a cave in one of the mountains in Wudang.

Edited by drew hempel

eV-8W3EO6Gg

Wow, these attacks look strongly intended, yet still repelled. Definitely the more impressive empty force demos I've seen due to the harder nature of the attacks. So, what % of people does this work on, though? Just the relatively open & sensitive ones, or no?

Man, can't wait to make it down there this weekend! :blink:

Hey Vortex -- check out this chi repelling fight scene! Amazing video:

Here's the first part of the same thing:

Edited by drew hempel

thank you Vajrasattva.

To think the man is at your place while I am reading makes it much nmore enjoyable read.

Is the Tenaga Dalam related to TETADAkalimasada?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2343036/TETADA-kalimasada

One of my students lived in Java for 2 years and did Kalimasada. He says that what i do reminds him of their stuff. I do not do Kalimasada but Kalimasada is good stuff.

Santiago

Heya Santiago, would you mind telling us a little about how the camp went? Or perhaps one of your students might be willing to oblige?

Yours humbly,

James

Wow, these attacks look strongly intended, yet still repelled. Definitely the more impressive empty force demos I've seen due to the harder nature of the attacks. So, what % of people does this work on, though? Just the relatively open & sensitive ones, or no?

Man, can't wait to make it down there this weekend! :blink:

Thanks I have more footage I will try to post.

We did at the Silat Camp, Hoshin Tao Chi Kung & Tenaga Dalam every morning and then it was Silat Hand to hand & weaponry combat training all day and then in the early evening we did Energy healing from Tenaga Dalam & Hoshin Healing. Yesterday Dr. Porter did 3 hours of psionics with some great energy drills and ninpo training.

Its awesome to do ninpo with the "old school" its so much different and more intense on many levels than what you see now from bujinkan.

For the most part the tenaga dalam works on all levels. The more intent and stress level the attacker has the better. I am still discovering a lot of its uses. But so far its very effective.

We found that one guy who used energy was able to break through but when he hit he felt weak after wards and the hit did nothing to the person attacked. i had one guy put me in a blood choke and he couldn't choke me out we did it with several people. THe more they wanted to choke the more they felt like shit.

The more one is happy and content and in tune with the vibe of healing the worse it is for the attacker.

There are weird things that occur when doing tenaga dalam and energy work on that level. Some times the effects can be instant sometimes they pop up the day after or a week later.

Last night we ended the Silat Camp with Dr. Porter leading a Fire walk on hot australian pine wood burning fire. The fire was 3 and 1/2 feet x 21 feet . It was LONG! The students of mine that attended the fire session all walked. Dr. Porter lead us through a psionics & Hoshin/Ninpo meditation, I did Tenaga Dalam for every one and we all walked the fire. It was INTENSE :) & well worth the experience. My 3 kids walked some of it. Dr. Porter had me walk it after him and then at the end to close the fire ceremony. I can not wait to do it again next year.

21 feet of fire can really let you know real fast where your CHI & CULTIVATION is at.

after 2 times of walking it I went home with only a tiny blister on the side of my right foot & feeling GREAT. It makes you appreciate the FIRE element. Dr. Porter was truly a FUDOSAN when he went through it to open the ritual.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva