Looked into Nathan Brine. I read his book with interest. Seems like a decent chap.

Sadly his course fees amount to $2,750, which is a bit of a punt for an old miser like me.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Vajra Fist said:

Sadly his course fees amount to $2,750,

ah  how the mighty have fallen. When the neidan market was in full swing they claimed that you have to make a pilgrimage, swear a blood oath, get a magical lineage oral secret heart transmission through personal touch face to face...but when the market dried up suddenly a boiler-plate video  is just fine ;) makes you wonder

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Taomeow said:

I wish I knew what it means.  I have several theories, but no definitive proof of anything...  

I can´t say what an abundance of synchronicities mean either but it strikes me as a very good sign.  An alignment of inner and outer realities such that fluctuations are perceived as a smooth unified force, an edgeless flowing between the conventional you that lives inside your skin and the you that is as big as the universe?

Seems to me that synchronicities are a prerequisite for creating positive change in the world.  Most people try to change things by focusing on something outside of themselves.  This method lacks oomph.  It´s like a beginner at tai chi waving her arms around without an integrous connection through the body.  Another sneakier way is to make the change on the inside and let it ripple out into the world synchronicity style.  This is obviously an advanced method but I reckon it works better, especially for stopping hurricanes. 

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, snowymountains said:

As it's something that's impossible to prove and at the same time impossible disprove, it's like the universe is trolling us...

I ignore them because what is one to make out of them, fry their brain if it was a synchrinicity? Impossible to answer.

And let's say, for the sake of the argument, there even was a way to tell in retrospect.

Then what? What is one supposed to do with their next dream, assume it has predictive value and act on it? They're bound to be disappointed after 1-2-3 dreams.

Hence I ignore the cosmic trolling

post-103196-0-80873600-1471186648_thumb.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 2024-04-22 at 8:45 PM, Taomeow said:

and then how to increase mobility of the organs themselves.  He asserted it's a modern, and abnormal, thing for internal organs to be "stuck" and "glued," 

Bruce Frantzis teaches how to do this as well.

• Like 1

On 24.04.2024 at 6:42 AM, Forestgreen said:

Bruce Frantzis teaches how to do this as well.

We had one student come from Frantzis, it was a truly horrific experience.

Frantzis is not only a scammer, who made himself on fake fajin demonstrations, and teaching bullshido. He looks to be a victim of modern american diet.

Spoiler

807.thumb.jpg.52e5e766907fbd8387261f70e5e7ea1e.jpg

6 hours ago, Neirong said:

He looks to be a victim of modern american diet.

Reveal hidden contents

807.thumb.jpg.52e5e766907fbd8387261f70e5e7ea1e.jpg

Actually he doesn't.  American diet belly hangs low and flabby.  Frantzis's belly sits high and tight, balloon style.  It's a different kind of belly altogether.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As much as we don't like what Frantzis became only hypocrites will deny the debt they have towards him.

Just my assertive humble opinion.

• Like 4