Hi. I am new here. I found this forum because I've just returned from Thailand where I attended to o one of Mantak Chia's courses on sexual transmutation and was initiated on his lineage. Started a consistent taoist practice focused on Qi gong and his methods for sexual transmutation. I am 35, male, and are extremely interested in what sexuality can open for consciousness expansion and growth. I find that in this forum, there are many experienced practitioners and even masters, or self proclaimed masters and I really value other perspectives, opinions and problematizations, as ways for finding the fastest way toward Truth. Towards The Way.

Happy to be here.

Posted (edited)

Hi mr palindrome. Welcome to the forum. :)

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

On 3/25/2024 at 10:56 AM, oattao said:

Hi. I am new here. I found this forum because I've just returned from Thailand where I attended to o one of Mantak Chia's courses on sexual transmutation and was initiated on his lineage. Started a consistent taoist practice focused on Qi gong and his methods for sexual transmutation. I am 35, male, and are extremely interested in what sexuality can open for consciousness expansion and growth. I find that in this forum, there are many experienced practitioners and even masters, or self proclaimed masters and I really value other perspectives, opinions and problematizations, as ways for finding the fastest way toward Truth. Towards The Way.

Happy to be here.

Hello Oattao

Welcome. I'm curious to know what your experience has been with this system? 

17 hours ago, Cobie said:

Hi mr palindrome. Welcome to the forum. :)

Well noticed!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Maddie said:

Hello Oattao

Welcome. I'm curious to know what your experience has been with this system? 

Thanks for asking.

My experience in this system has been confusing. The theory is kind of clear -as Chia`s system is very simple, in my opinion, bur is packaged in such a way to make it seem complex and mysterious- but it seems that one needs a lot of discipline and dedication to feel results. I am yet to see that. It's only been three months, since having been formally initiated. I actually found this forum researching further into what was considered the crowning practice, "Qi weightlifting", something which Nuralshamal wrote extensively about (more extensively than what I got in the 2 weeks retreat in Thailand, I must say...). 

I've also read that Mantak Chia doesn't have a good reputation within the ranks of this forum.

Glad to be here.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, oattao said:

Thanks for asking.

My experience in this system has been confusing. The theory is kind of clear -as Chia`s system is very simple, in my opinion, bur is packaged in such a way to make it seem complex and mysterious- but it seems that one needs a lot of discipline and dedication to feel results. I am yet to see that. It's only been three months, since having been formally initiated. I actually found this forum researching further into what was considered the crowning practice, "Qi weightlifting", something which Nuralshamal wrote extensively about (more extensively than what I got in the 2 weeks retreat in Thailand, I must say...). 

I've also read that Mantak Chia doesn't have a good reputation within the ranks of this forum.

Glad to be here.

I tried his sexual energy stuff in the past but it really messed with my mind.

Just now, Maddie said:

I tried his sexual energy stuff in the past but it really messed with my mind.

In which way, Maddie? Can you explain?

10 minutes ago, oattao said:

In which way, Maddie? Can you explain?

Well at the time it made me sex obsessed 

20 minutes ago, Maddie said:

‘at the time’

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Apech said:

‘at the time’

yes. I'm asexual now after ditching that and doing Buddhism 

32 minutes ago, Maddie said:

Oh.

31 minutes ago, Maddie said:

yeah lol 

yeah ….

5 hours ago, Maddie said:

A sexual what  ? 

A sexual Buddhist  ? 

- actually, I might join up , I like the sound of that ;

" What religion are you ? "

" I am a sexual Buddhist . "

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Nungali said:

A sexual what  ? 

A sexual Buddhist  ? 

- actually, I might join up , I like the sound of that ;

" What religion are you ? "

" I am a sexual Buddhist . "

tantara 

Hmmm .... I was  pansexual

image.thumb.png.f1e135de4d7af0c086e443fc6f874a66.png

But now I might become a tantara tarantula

image.png.238e55e2d17c18d124f3b2fc5e1d7516.png

• Like 1

Are there any other authors who also talk about 'healing Tao' or sexual transmutation, or genital weightlifting that you, expert walkers on the Path, know about? Any other authors who articulate similar techniques to what Mantak Chia is teaching? 

3 hours ago, oattao said:

Are there any other authors who also talk about 'healing Tao' or sexual transmutation, or genital weightlifting that you, expert walkers on the Path, know about? Any other authors who articulate similar techniques to what Mantak Chia is teaching? 

Dr. Yang with YMAA talks about it a little bit. 

On 4/2/2024 at 9:58 AM, Maddie said:

So... it works!

6 minutes ago, oattao said:

So... it works!

If becoming sex obsessed is your definition of "working" then yeah I guess lol. 

1 hour ago, Maddie said:

Does it help if you are incredibly charismatic and handsome?  Just wondering.

• Haha 1

On 02.04.2024 at 6:36 PM, oattao said:

"Qi weightlifting",

What does this even mean?

On 4/5/2024 at 10:21 AM, Maddie said:

Beyond the joke, I mean that it really activates and potentiates sexual energy and its disposition for transmutation. What happens afterwards: how it affects your psyche, and it works in your energy system and you manage to `deploy' this energy is another matter. I am a musician and, traditionally, sexuality and creativity are profoundly connected. For me, 'flowing' in the sense of music bu most importantly in the sense of Life, is essential. As Friederich Chopin said, "my music is written with the vitality of semen". I suppose after sometime, Chia`s method will get the Jing circulating more powerfully. I was curios to know if his method is actually derived from ancient texts and practices, as he claims it is. Only praxis will tell if it bears any fruits. It remains to be seen for me...