Mana conduit

FUCK my technique has HUGE downsides

It uses UP soul energy not improves it you need to stop using my technique as without source connection it shortens lifespan don't do it FUCK I WAS STUPID DONT DO IT

Dude, if you want to use mental techniques to help you get stronger, there's are plenty of them which have been developed by sports psychologists.

They're used every day by professional athletes, plus they're safe.

Trying to reinvent the wheel sometimes is pointless, plus better to use vetted techniques to communicate to your unconscious, as unvetted ones can be hazardous.

It's simple, so keep it simple.

Edited by snowymountains
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mana conduit said:

It uses UP soul energy not improves it you need to stop using my technique as without source connection it shortens lifespan don't do it FUCK I WAS STUPID DONT DO IT

4 hours ago, Mana conduit said:

Seriously don't do it or you might end up black holing the soul

How do we know you aren’t exaggerating like you were with the demons?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

I'm not exaggerating I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS SO EXPERIENCED IN REMOTE VIEWING HE TOLD ME HOW ID BASICALLY GET FUCKED IF I DID IT THAT WAY

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

I'm not exaggerating I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS SO EXPERIENCED IN REMOTE VIEWING HE TOLD ME HOW ID BASICALLY GET FUCKED IF I DID IT THAT WAY

Have you considered that your friend's alleged remote viewing skills might be BS ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

Is this the same friend who remote viewed you before and said that your technique is good and your audio file is safe?

• Like 2

Joking aside, so, you posted something like 6 threads talking about this Ăźber technique that blew every tested method ever invented, claiming that it was safe (aside from that demons part) because your friend remote viewed it.

Now its absolutely dangerous because your friend remote viewed it again? You certainly didn't care when people repeatedly told you so.

So do you not see the problem here?

Edited by Elysium
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Is this the same friend who remote viewed you before and said that your technique is good and your audio file is safe?

1 hour ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

It is definitely not dangerous, it is simply worthless. Like his non-existent friend with "remote viewing ability" who confirmed everything to be excellent quality before.

5 hours ago, Mana conduit said:

Nothing you can do even matters. You don't know how internal training works and the most basic principles.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Well, at least they were honest in the end and where wise enough to tell.

While other people may be arrogant and toxic about others belief that they don't agree with..

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

toxic about others belief

Cultivation is not a belief, it is a science. You either know or you don't, you don't believe in things like Santa Klaus.

To gain real knowledge you would have to spend decades in training, research, and it is highly unlikely to do that without guidance.

Self-initiates are known to come public every once in a while with something embarassingly stupid or with inventing a wheel.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

No

3 hours ago, Neirong said:

Self-initiates are known to come public every once in a while with something embarassingly stupid or with inventing a wheel.

Lets explore these self proclaimed masters with a more tangible analogy with Jujitsu. There is no way anyone could teach themselves jujitsu by themselves and of course no way anyone could become a "master" by themselves. It's just impossible, These are things one needs to be taught and then practiced over and over with other people. 

There are examples of self proclaimed martial arts "masters" challenging real fighters to a fight and time and time again they always get their ass kicked royally. Real life isn't Dragon ball Z. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

My remote viewing girlfriend. She goes to another school. In Canada. You wouldn't know her.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Mana conduit said:

How can we stop it? We don't even know what it was!  :rolleyes:

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ChiDragon said:

It was up soul energy obviously, duh

Personally when it comes to soul energy I like a nice sideways soul energy with a little diagonal spirit garnish. 

Edited by Maddie
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, ChiDragon said:

25 minutes ago, Maddie said:

It was up soul energy obviously, duh

Personally when it comes to soul energy I like a nice sideways soul energy with a little diagonal spirit garnish. 

Lucky for him I know the cure! You just have to consume other people’s jing. Lots and lots of jing. But don’t be rude, ask them for it first.

Edited by -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Dear fellow,

I’m assuming you are honest and that you really have experienced bad symptoms as a consequence of a bad particular practice.

Firstly, nothing of what you are talking about is as dangerous as you think it is. It is still completely reversible. But simply do not do it again.

All kinds of esoteric “Arts” must be done with the guidance of either a School, a Teacher or an authentic and accepted fraternity. Do not, ever, self-initiate yourself except if you are linked to a school who takes self-initiation as an element of their methodology. And, most important, never modify a practice that was authentically taught to you.

For now, simply stop practicing mysticism until you get affiliated to an accepted and traditional Order. I suggest you going out and walking barefoot in soil, also going to the gym or practicing a sport, and also listening to music.

I wish you all the best!

• Like 2

I glad you have found that out sooner than never! Please go with something that is legitimate!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mana conduit said:

…  you need to stop using my technique …

I appreciate you posting the reversal. Please also delete the links so no one can use your technique:

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cobie said:

I appreciate you posting the reversal. Please also delete the links so no one can use your technique:

Deleting posts is a very bad habit. It will lose the continuity of thoughts. Please stop this bad habit!

• Like 1