The Biggest Nobody

Hello, I am a solo cultivator

On 2/8/2024 at 4:33 PM, EFreethought said:

Is this the same person who left and came back?

Should we place bets on how long until the next cycle starts?

I am not the person who have unanimously made me out to be

On 2/9/2024 at 8:36 AM, Jadespear said:

What's with all this denial of solo cultivation?  It's a well known practice, actually the highest one in my opinion... takes much more diligence and intelligence to find your own way than to follow instructions from an isolated tradition.  Plus many traditions don't even know about or even are aware of some things you discover.

On 2/9/2024 at 9:12 AM, liminal_luke said:

Particle and wave.  Each of us is ultimately alone and -- flip the coin -- never truly alone.

-- a fellow solo cultivator

As expected, there are few dragons amongst the carps... 

7 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

"In slang, a troll is a person who posts or makes inflammatory, insincere, digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages online (such as in social media, a newsgroup, a forum, a chat room, an online video game) or in real life, with the intent of provoking others into displaying emotional responses,[2] or manipulating others' perception, thus acting as a bully or a provocateur." - wikipedia

You are severely off the mark. I say my truths with no intentions to provoke anyone. Haiya, instead I am the one being provoked.

I will leave you with a proverb. 
"As a trickster points his fingers at the shadows, while their own dark reflection dances in the murky waters, they proclaim others as provacteurs, blind to their own mischief brewing in their minds"

This disciple knew the  master would return 😂👍❤️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snowymountains said:

This disciple knew the  master would return 😂👍❤️

I have acknowledged Junior to be very filial
I had attracted unwanted attention and had to take some time to calm my heart demons but this trivial matter is of the past

17 minutes ago, Maddie said:

This feels like a Saturday night live skit lol :D

Come for the high-level cultivation conversation, stay for the laughs.

• Haha 2

On 2/8/2024 at 5:45 PM, Solo Cultivator said:

My name and dignity has been forcibly stripped away from me. The name 'Esteemed Venerable Master Solo' was within my grasp.. Alas not only has that opportunity slipped through my fingers, I lost the name 'Master Solo' and now i am just 'Solo'. 

CDN media

imo\ Solo is way far more impressive than "esteemed venerable master solo"

Solo: minimalistic, simple (simple almost always infers genius) flows so easily, smooth,,, concise, damn near perfection.

"esteemed venerable master solo" comes across more like what one could find on some late night 'as seen on tv, wait there's more" type of gadget. sure, there is a following for ginsu knives, chia pets, or my personal favorite, the shamwow, i think that is what it's called or was called, but comes across very commercial grade, at best.

and Solo sounds like an authentic higher level artist. at least, connoisseur.

that's just my aesthetic, and always of course, different strokes for different folks applies.

What's really in a name though? it's just some random ambiguous thing. an apple used to be a fruit, then it was a phone, so names don't reveal the real. It is merely some label that doesn't mean much.

a lion doesn't have to tell anyone , Hey, "I am a Lion!" if a lion was called a pansy, it wouldn't change the reality or the nature or virtue of the lion. like the old school saying goes; A rose by any other name would still be just as thorny.

and here on TDB, a power that be, with wisdom, looking out for You, gave you free of charge, a major upgrade for your user name here. 

then you tinkered with it, not bad really, way far mucho better than what you actually asked for. IMO

but damn, you coulda been Solo.

how you choose to respond to any interactions here, is up to you, as well as part of the learning\journey. 

my advice is do not let a name, or how others act, affect your dignity.

if however, you ever feel someone has insulted you in some way here on TDB, file a report, 

and no worries, I got You,

kindest regards,

junior

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Unota said:

I find a lot of value in a discussion that makes me laugh!

I liked the part where he complained about his dignity being stripped from him .

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, zerostao said:

imo\ Solo is way far more impressive than "esteemed venerable master solo"

Solo: minimalistic, simple (simple almost always infers genius) flows so easily, smooth,,, concise, damn near perfection.

"esteemed venerable master solo" comes across more like what one could find on some late night 'as seen on tv, wait there's more" type of gadget. sure, there is a following for ginsu knives, chia pets, or my personal favorite, the shamwow, i think that is what it's called or was called, but comes across very commercial grade, at best.

and Solo sounds like an authentic higher level artist. at least, connoisseur.

that's just my aesthetic, and always of course, different strokes for different folks applies.

What's really in a name though? it's just some random ambiguous thing. an apple used to be a fruit, then it was a phone, so names don't reveal the real. It is merely some label that doesn't mean much.

a lion doesn't have to tell anyone , Hey, "I am a Lion!" if a lion was called a pansy, it wouldn't change the reality or the nature or virtue of the lion. like the old school saying goes; A rose by any other name would still be just as thorny.

and here on TDB, a power that be, with wisdom, looking out for You, gave you free of charge, a major upgrade for your user name here. 

then you tinkered with it, not bad really, way far mucho better than what you actually asked for. IMO

but damn, you coulda been Solo.

how you choose to respond to any interactions here, is up to you, as well as part of the learning\journey. 

my advice is do not let a name, or how others act, affect your dignity.

if however, you ever feel someone has insulted you in some way here on TDB, file a report, 

and no worries, I got You,

kindest regards,

junior

Junior, if I could I would call myself the Esteemed Venerable Sovereign Master Solo.. As you have made quite an argument that Solo is better, I must disagree with Junior. Even though it is minimalistic it doesn't sound right to me. For example the name Han Solo doesn't sound the same if he instead been called Solo. Moreover, Solo Cultivator is the name I have now and my original name, the purpose was to showcase that I have cultivated to this level of mastery by myself. And I take pride in that. 

In regards to tinkering with my name thereby causing a heavenenly tribulation from the mods which has constrained me from the name 'Master Solo' to become 'Solo'. 
I only have one answer and that is high risk high reward. If I don't get put into life and death situations how can I progress faster amongst my peers?? I do not wish for a simple life but a life that is peerless. I don't want to be the frog in the well but instead be the snake that becomes a dragon!

I have understood your good intentions though. If you have any troubles do not be afraid to use my name and have them kowtow to this grandaddy.

Good luck,
Esteemed Venerable Sovereign Master Solo

Edited by Solo Cultivator

Yeah, thats a solution !   

We might be restricted by our screen names , but we can sign off in the post text box anyway we want .

Good call  Solo ! 

kind regards ,

Nungali  the real  Esteemed Venerable Sovereign Master .

2 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

This is all a mistake! I’m the real

Master Solo! That man is an imposter!

Junior, no I mean Master Solo. I can rest in peace knowing, you can become the real Master Solo now and become a revolutionary and help others as I always intended. But it's okay if you won't. Eventually someone with my ideals will come again. And my posts will live on.

Whene Xie Lian Smiles | Heaven's Official Blessing Donghua

Good luck,
An Insignificant Nobody

9 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

Junior, no I mean Master Solo. I can rest in peace knowing, you can become the real Master Solo now and become a revolutionary and help others as I always intended. But it's okay if you won't. Eventually someone with my ideals will come again. And my posts will live on.

Whene Xie Lian Smiles | Heaven's Official Blessing Donghua

Good luck,
An Insignificant Nobody

Esteemed Venerable Sovereign Master Solo, you haven't even taught us how to throw fireballs yet

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, snowymountains said:

Esteemed Venerable Sovereign Master Solo, you haven't even taught us how to throw fireballs yet

I am now an insignificant nobody. I have no right to teach you to throw fireballs anymore. I am just a lurker on this forum now. You must wait until someone eventually takes up my mantle.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, idiot_stimpy said:

The ego loves to cling to different identities. 

You are correct, I have a problem with my ego. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

You are correct, I have a problem with my ego. 

To recognise this, you are ahead of almost all of the 7.88 Billion people on earth. You have my gratitude. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, idiot_stimpy said:

To recognise this, you are ahead of almost all of the 7.88 Billion people on earth. You have my gratitude. 

I am glad there are still daoists in the heavenly sect
Your words have hit me hard during these times of great distress
I will try to work on my ego 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

I will try to work on my ego 

Know that the thing that tries to work on the ego is also the same ego. 

Like a snake biting its own tail. 

ouroboros-snake-eating-its-own-tail-eter

• Like 1
  • Sad 1