The Biggest Nobody

Hello, I am a solo cultivator

31 minutes ago, Cobie said:

@Unota Wow, who’s that in the new profile picture, so beautiful. 

Its his granddaughter  .

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Unota said:

… D'aww, stopp !

Righto, I thought it was someone from USA culture that I didn’t know. 

Edited by Cobie

7 minutes ago, Maddie said:

Cobie is quite the flirt. Until you talk about delusion lol.

Ohhhh  .... you two  ! 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Cobie said:

Righto, I thought it was someone from USA culture that I didn’t know. 

you haven't deleted this yet?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

you haven't deleted this yet?

She did edit it though 

deleting things straight after you write them just means you couldnt tink of something else to edit it into .   :) 

12 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

oh the kidz these daze...

Like when I  sent a text to  my  XGF ....  that was  'apparently'   wrong somehow  .....  and she is Latino .

HOOOOO - boy ! 

Edited by Nungali

My name and dignity has been forcibly stripped away from me. The name 'Esteemed Venerable Master Solo' was within my grasp.. Alas not only has that opportunity slipped through my fingers, I lost the name 'Master Solo' and now i am just 'Solo'. I have now requested for my original name 'Solo Cultivator' but I don't care anymore if I get it or not.

Solo is a very fitting name. I can't help to think I've always been solo. But because of this I have reached enlightenment. I now know I must do this journey solo and to not waste my knowledge or time on pigheaded people. They will always remain as the frog in the well.

My journey to find the truth of the world has led me to believe that even though you mean goodwill, you will always be courting death from the demonic/neutral sects. They are on the wong path. They have eyes but refuse to see Mt Tai.

Even if you don't want to get involved, something will happen, something always happen. The tree wants to be quiet but the wind doesn't stop. In order to avoid this, you need to go against the general trend. And become the carp that leaps over the dragon gate so you can become the dragon lest you fall back into the pond of regret. 

With that said I am leaving this forum and am now treading the solo path again, for I am the heavens favourite sun.

CDN media

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

My name and dignity has been forcibly stripped away from me. The name 'Esteemed Venerable Master Solo' was within my grasp.. Alas not only has that opportunity slipped through my fingers, I lost the name 'Master Solo' and now i am just 'Solo'. I have now requested for my original name 'Solo Cultivator' but I don't care anymore if I get it or not.

Solo is a very fitting name. I can't help to think I've always been solo. But because of this I have reached enlightenment. I now know I must do this journey solo and to not waste my knowledge or time on pigheaded people. They will always remain as the frog in the well.

My journey to find the truth of the world has led me to believe that even though you mean goodwill, you will always be courting death from the demonic/neutral sects. They are on the wong path. They have eyes but refuse to see Mt Tai.

Even if you don't want to get involved, something will happen, something always happen. The tree wants to be quiet but the wind doesn't stop. In order to avoid this, you need to go against the general trend. And become the carp that leaps over the dragon gate so you can become the dragon lest you fall back into the pond of regret. 

With that said I am leaving this forum and am now treading the solo path again, for I am the heavens favourite sun.

CDN media

I'm 90% sure you're a troll, and not serious. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Maddie said:

I'm 90% sure you're a troll, and not serious. 

Is this the same person who left and came back?

Should we place bets on how long until the next cycle starts?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, EFreethought said:

Is this the same person who left and came back?

A  few times . He tries to hide his  character but the underlying issues are identical ... and he often plays master and talks down to 'Grasshopper'  ... as that gets a good reaction .

4 hours ago, EFreethought said:

Should we place bets on how long until the next cycle starts?

I am in for 20 bucks at 3 months . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/7/2024 at 4:20 PM, Nungali said:

Aren't you a solo cultivator Jadespear ?

... Yes I am.  Although, I'm more of a mix of practices aligned mostly to the Vedic tradition.  Advaita Vedanta information and observations actually describe what I have experienced the best so far...  

What's with all this denial of solo cultivation?  It's a well known practice, actually the highest one in my opinion... takes much more diligence and intelligence to find your own way than to follow instructions from an isolated tradition.  Plus many traditions don't even know about or even are aware of some things you discover.  

Pratyekabuddhayana - widely known.  Lone buddhas are solo practitioners.  

...currently my practice involves enjoying the bliss of myself.  It's utterly awesome, and is also known about by others... quoted on in the Bhagavad Gita:  "Awareness of consciousness itself is everlasting joy."

I highly recommend ati yoga.  All of the intellectual workings help the mind, but it ultimately needs to be focused on the right thing...the self.  

...I will say - the buddhists describe things in a strange way... but I suspect they have a similar view, just described in a weird way.  Like - they say there is something called the "no-self".  So, there is something, but it's not the self that people have the idea of themselves about not one's ego... kinda confusing to call something that exists as a negative...

...doesn't really matter, as the golden light of my own consciousness and the golden light behind existence are light.  I've seen it myself... I don't need any other description.  Light works for me.  We are beings of light.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Particle and wave.  Each of us is ultimately alone and -- flip the coin -- never truly alone.

-- a fellow solo cultivator

50 minutes ago, snowymountains said:

What's the other 10% 😂?

I say this in all sincerity but I guess that would be meds are needed :-/

3 hours ago, Jadespear said:

... Yes I am.  Although, I'm more of a mix of practices aligned mostly to the Vedic tradition.  Advaita Vedanta information and observations actually describe what I have experienced the best so far...  

What's with all this denial of solo cultivation?  It's a well known practice, actually the highest one in my opinion... takes much more diligence and intelligence to find your own way than to follow instructions from an isolated tradition.  Plus many traditions don't even know about or even are aware of some things you discover.   

I do not deny solo cultivation. Glenn Morris was a solo cultivator, and in his books he wrote about encounters with others. I think he waited a few years to make sure he wasn't crazy before teaching others.

But I do not have to sit here and let some jackass (not you, but Mr "Now You See Me, Now You Don't, But I'm Still A Jerk") drop out of the sky and try to tell me he is my master and I am his disciple.

And then there was that other solo cultivator who thought they had a great technique, took several attempts to upload a sound file that did not do anything (I guess there is no Dropbox or Google Drive in his ethereal realm), and then a day later said their technique was causing them problems and we should stop doing it.

Edited by EFreethought
clarity
  • Like 3

I have always approached 'things'   from both aspects ; in my magical tradition and with my martial arts teacher  they both advised to use the system as a framework, but after you  develop and reach a point of understanding and good practice   then   you should  develop your own system , more finely  tuned for yourself .  Both traditions encouraged 'cross training '  . ie.  branching out and learning from other people and sources .

The biggest problems in this regard I find are people who have done that to an extent and then set themselves up as a teacher and then teach people to try and be like them , instead of what their teacher taught ;  a framework in which to develop yourself . They usually flame out as people eventually realize its about them ( the other ) and they are finding it hard to develop their own 'stuff' .

One example is in visualizations , some types became pop magic for a while ; 'path workings'

Eg .   The better stuff might explain   something like ;   on this path your bravery and valor may be challenged and then leave it up to you what may arise .

But in the series of pop  magic books on path workings  , Mr Expert declares things like ; '  On this   path you will meet the mighty Demon Dongalot , if you do not have the magic green  sword of valor , from the previous path , he will devour you . "

- sounds more like  ' Dungeons and Dragons ' .

( a better test for him might be  '  on this path you will meet falling book sales and a court case about your plagiarism'   ... see how how his  'green sword of valor feels about that one ! )

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

I have always approached 'things'   from both aspects ; in my magical tradition and with my martial arts teacher  they both advised to use the system as a framework, but after you  develop and reach a point of understanding and good practice   then   you should  develop your own system , more finely  tuned for yourself .  Both traditions encouraged 'cross training '  . ie.  branching out and learning from other people and sources .

The biggest problems in this regard I find are people who have done that to an extent and then set themselves up as a teacher and then teach people to try and be like them , instead of what their teacher taught ;  a framework in which to develop yourself . They usually flame out as people eventually realize its about them ( the other ) and they are finding it hard to develop their own 'stuff' .

One example is in visualizations , some types became pop magic for a while ; 'path workings'

Eg .   The better stuff might explain   something like ;   on this path your bravery and valor may be challenged and then leave it up to you what may arise .

But in the series of pop  magic books on path workings  , Mr Expert declares things like ; '  On this   path you will meet the mighty Demon Dongalot , if you do not have the magic green  sword of valor , from the previous path , he will devour you . "

- sounds more like  ' Dungeons and Dragons ' .

( a better test for him might be  '  on this path you will meet falling book sales and a court case about your plagiarism'   ... see how how his  'green sword of valor feels about that one ! )

... yes cross training is highly encouraged by me.  These subjects are just like anything else, they involve what is real (facts) how to work with them (practice) and ways of doing that (skills) towards an end (goal).  The more you know the easier things are to figure out for yourself.  

... yeah its really too bad that some people try to monetize these things.  Probably why they were hidden from people throughout history.  It's good in the end though, as we don't want people around us who are evil sorcerers.  This knowledge is too dangerous for the ignoble and unwise.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Maddie said:

I say this in all sincerity but I guess that would be meds are needed :-/

He often displays a sense of humor about some of his claims, I'm more inclined to believe he's trolling.

On 2/10/2024 at 2:52 AM, snowymountains said:

He often displays a sense of humor about some of his claims, I'm more inclined to believe he's trolling.

"In slang, a troll is a person who posts or makes inflammatory, insincere, digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages online (such as in social media, a newsgroup, a forum, a chat room, an online video game) or in real life, with the intent of provoking others into displaying emotional responses,[2] or manipulating others' perception, thus acting as a bully or a provocateur." - wikipedia

You are severely off the mark. I say my truths with no intentions to provoke anyone. Haiya, instead I am the one being provoked.

I will leave you with a proverb. 
"As a trickster points his fingers at the shadows, while their own dark reflection dances in the murky waters, they proclaim others as provacteurs, blind to their own mischief brewing in their minds"

Edited by Solo Cultivator