daoboy

Rudi Authentic Neigong

1 hour ago, 小梦想 said:

Another fact which is already way passed slandering/libel/defamation with zero evidence as most of your posts have been. I have reported your post and will get a lawyer involved. You can't just keep talking trash with zero proof and this was one post too far.

I was in Ukraine because my mother in law had passed away and I was supporting my wife. 

I suggest you google what slandering is and take a look at the legal ramifications associated with presenting opinion as fact harming an individual or business. 

I look forward to you trying to prove you can shoot electricity out of your ass in court.

So the niceties seem to be falling away now that he feels his income stream is being jeopardized, and since he can't actually prove his abilities, now it's down to threats and censorship.

Typical.

38 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

well there are good news and bad news.

1. any lawyer who would take your retainer would be stringing you on because such a lawsuit is not feasible nor legally nor practically. thats good news because not getting strung is always good

2. despite agreeing with that guy about the major delusion you entertain, i support giving him a time out because he overdid it on insults. thats bad news on account of me being pro-free-speech so i feel bad

Honestly quite pathetic that you’ve said nothing to Rudi or asked any questions to him, and this is your first interaction with him. You are just as bad as Partez and have nothing to contribute to this site apart from stirring shit up unnecessarily, posting google translated texts or Wikipedia articles. I’m going to stop replying or acknowledging any of your posts. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

Sad to see this happening. :(

Yes, very sad. Somehow the “cultists” ended up being the reasonable ones, not the so called freethinkers. Funny how that turned out. If anyone has any genuine questions I’m still happy to help answer but not going to bother anymore with trolls or people just looking to argue.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

You are just butthurt because your years of reading led to nothing but a sad, miserable existence

a samurai has no goal, only a path

30 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

The only delusion here is your thinking you know real internal alchemy,

go on i am listening!

40 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

I suggest you look up slander/libel/defamation,

great idea , I did,  when i was writing my PHD dissertation on intl. law

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Yes, very sad. Somehow the “cultists” ended up being the reasonable ones, not the so called freethinkers. Funny how that turned out. If anyone has any genuine questions I’m still happy to help answer but not going to bother anymore with trolls or people just looking to argue.

There's nothing reasonable about being skeptical when someone comes up to you, wiggling their thumb in between their fingers saying they got your nose, if they actually got your nose or not.

At some point you need to call a spade a spade.

Rudi can go ahead an sue me for saying he can't shoot electricity out of his ass, and then his "master" can sue me for saying he can't light things on fire with his eyebrows.  It'll be a fun court case.

Edited by Partez

On a lighter note, my friend shared this article with me about negative ions and meditating near waterfalls. We can talk about that instead of engaging with unhinged trolls.

WHAT IS “THE WATERFALL EFFECT?”

Sometimes known as “the waterfall effect,” negative ions are released whenever water collides with itself — like in a waterfall or as it often does in the ocean. The negative ions, these invisible little powerhouses, are tossed in the air as the water collides with itself, and we reap the benefit by breathing them in. 

They benefit your mind and body by giving you the feeling of being refreshed and revived. 

WHAT IS A NEGATIVE ION

Negative air ions were discovered and have been studied for more than 100 years now, and are widely used for air cleaning. A 2018 review of ionization literature also found that negative ionization can have a positive effect not only on our air quality but also on our personal health. After reviewing over 100 years of scientific studies, researchers found evidence that negative ions have the ability to: 

- help regulate sleep patterns and mood 

- reduce stress 

- boost immune system function 

In fact, negative ions have been shown to reduce (but not cure) the effects of depression, especially when you get longer exposure, like when you lounge by a waterfall after that long hike in the forest. 

There is also evidence that negative ions can increase energy and increase alertness.

Those are all pretty great benefits to waterfalls — something we love anyway for their inherent natural beauty! 

https://greenhaveninc.com/waterfalls-and-the-benefits-of-negative-ions/

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

On a lighter note, my friend shared this article with me about negative ions and meditating near waterfalls. We can talk about that instead of engaging with unhinged trolls.

I was very reasonable and open minded, up until I saw the "masters" at work, and then followed the thread of nonsense.

If it's not obvious to you these guys are frauds, that's a you issue.  If you feel "trolled" by me pointing out the truth, you can always get back at me by spending vast sums of money and time studying with Rudi and his cohort.  $5000 was it?  That will really show me.

34 minutes ago, Partez said:

So the niceties seem to be falling away now that he feels his income stream is being jeopardized, and since he can't actually prove his abilities, now it's down to threats and censorship.

Niceties fell away when you involved my wife without even realizing it. Again blurting out your fantasies as facts.

23 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

Just get lost mate, you are starting to sound like someone trying to prove how clever he is to hide his insecurities. 

22 minutes ago, Partez said:

Rudi can go ahead an sue me for saying he can't shoot electricity out of his ass, and then his "master" can sue me for saying he can't light things on fire with his eyebrows.  It'll be a fun court case.

Actually, you need to prove that you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I used some sort of machine or trickery to do my demos, you also need to prove you knew for a fact that I was in Ukraine for the sex trade. Both impossible to do.

I don't need to do any demo's or prove anything funny enough. But I can take a lie detector test without the slightest worry that I will fail.

Have you ever used a machine to falsify a demonstration or any of the demonstrations that you posted online?
NO

Have you ever used some sort of trickery or slight of hand or magic act or hypnotism to convey having an the ability to project "what you call qi" and generate an electric current in a person of a negative field to affect inanimate pieces of paper?
NO

Have you in any of your videos posted been aware of any sort of trickery or slide of hand happening to facilitate the unusual effects happening?
NO

Quite frankly, you can change the wording to whatever you want, I still will not fail a lie detector test because I have never faked a demonstration in my life. 

But if you are so certain, speed things along and DM your details, we will get things moving forward.

7 minutes ago, Partez said:

If it's not obvious to you these guys are frauds, that's a you issue.  If you feel "trolled" by me pointing out the truth, you can always get back at me by spending vast sums of money and time studying with Rudi and his cohort.  $5000 was it?  That will really show me.

Don't worry, I will show you. 

Edited by 小梦想
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Partez said:

I was very reasonable and open minded, up until I saw the "masters" at work, and then followed the thread of nonsense.

You should copy the above wording and have your lawyer put me on the stand with a lie detector test, this isn't a bluff, I won't fail it. 

I would take this more seriously if I were you. I can't fail the lie detector test because I have never faked a demo or video in my life. That I promise you and I am more than happy to take the test, in fact, I might even do that just for fun and post the video on my channel. Actually, I will do that and post the video just for you.

Do we have anyone in the UK who has access to a lie detector test who would be willing to participate, you can ask any question you want regarding my videos and demonstrations and we can see what the results are. This is a 100% serious offer.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:
43 minutes ago, Partez said:

Niceties fell away when you involved my wife without even realizing it. Again blurting out your fantasies as facts.

32 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

Just get lost mate, you are starting to sound like someone trying to prove how clever he is to hide his insecurities. 

30 minutes ago, Partez said:

Actually, you need to prove that you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I used some sort of machine or trickery to do my demos, you also need to prove you knew for a fact that I was in Ukraine for the sex trade. Both impossible to do.

I don't need to do any demo's or prove anything funny enough. But I can take a lie detector test without the slightest worry that I will fail.

Have you ever used a machine to falsify a demonstration or any of the demonstrations that you posted online?
NO

Have you ever used some sort of trickery or slight of hand or magic act or hypnotism to convey having an the ability to project "what you call qi" and generate an electric current in a person of a negative field to affect inanimate pieces of paper?
NO

Have you in any of your videos posted been aware of any sort of trickery or slide of hand happening to facilitate the unusual effects happening?
NO

Quite frankly, you can change the wording to whatever you want, I still will not fail a lie detector test because I have never faked a demonstration in my life. 

But if you are so certain, speed things along and DM your details, we will get things moving forward.

16 minutes ago, Partez said:

Don't worry, I will show you. 

Seems like you've done this before!

Also note how this very nice, spiritual guy is acting right now that his money is threatened and he has no reply.

Ofcourse he doesn't actually want to prove what he can supposedly do.  He thinks a lie detector will be enough, which are inadmissible in court, but good luck.

Maybe once you are proven to be a fraud, people who you ripped off can sue you for their money back.

8 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

I would take this more seriously if I were you. I can't fail the lie detector test because I have never faked a demo or video in my life. That I promise you and I am more than happy to take the test, in fact, I might even do that just for fun and post the video on my channel. Actually, I will do that and post the video just for you.

Do we have anyone in the UK who has access to a lie detector test who would be willing to participate, you can ask any question you want regarding my videos and demonstrations and we can see what the results are. This is a 100% serious offer.

I think you should actually learn how law works before you try and threaten me with it.

What's this obsession with a lie detector, when you can just get up and move some pieces of paper around showing you don't have a machine?  Much easier no?  Hahaha.

@Pak_Satrio

Nobody won this discussion. It was the usual back and forth you always see regarding this topic. But at least it was a civil back and forth until civility was thrown overboard and it quickly turned into a battle of egos. That's the stage we are in now. And that's what I was referring to when I wrote that I was sad to see this happening.

13 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

@Pak_Satrio

Nobody won this discussion. It was the usual back and forth you always see regarding this topic. But at least it was a civil back and forth until civility was thrown overboard and it quickly turned into a battle of egos. That's the stage we are in now. And that's what I was referring to when I wrote that I was sad to see this happening.

All of this could be avoided by polite conversation from the start. There’s only so much sarcasm and insults you can take before your patience runs out.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Partez said:

I think you should actually learn how law works before you try and threaten me with it.

Libel is libel buddy, maybe you should do some research. I feel you think I am just being loud and won't actually go through with it but it's done. Again, you need to prove you knew the for a fact the things you said about me. Not strongly believe, or assumed, know for a fact. 

14 minutes ago, Partez said:

What's this obsession with a lie detector, when you can just get up and move some pieces of paper around showing you don't have a machine?  Much easier no?  Hahaha.

Can't get butt naked in a courtroom, but a willingness to take a lie detector test will certainly help.

If nothing else, it would go some ways to prove I am definitely not a fraud or a scammer to anyone who was unsure reading this thread.

Again, besides the point, when you get sued for libel/defamation/slander, you gota prove what you stated as fact is in fact factual. 

Also, no DM, guess you are a little more scared than you are letting on. Don't worry, daobums would need to give your details in a legal matter. I am off to bed, keep going with your comments, they only serve to help me.

• Like 3

Rudi is off to desperately practice his lie detector passing skills.

I for one believe he can lie with the best of them already.  Sweet dreams!

I hope my inevitable destruction under the weight of Rudi's elite, electric lawyer forces will at least show SOME people the type of person he actually is.

Apparently it depends on the country if a lie detector may be used as part of court proceedings. But it's not a trustworthy method and there are ways to lie without the lie detector registering anything special. See Wikipedia.

3 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Please can you post the URL? It sounds interesting 

Sorry, tried and failed. It’s just a 25 second video of Damo Mitchell treating a patient. One of the treatments shows him putting the chi into the patient’s torso  and the patient having muscle contractions  head to toe. Then there is a short description that I quoted (e.g. 16 types of chi emission ) The name Zhen Fa could relate to Zhen qi but that’s just conjecture on my part. 

• Like 1

~~~~~~ ADMIN COMMENT ~~~~~~~~~~

Partez has been banned.

- Trunk

~~~~~~~~~/Admin out ~~~~~~~~~

p.s.

Thank you to all who reported.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

All of this could be avoided by polite conversation from the start. There’s only so much sarcasm and insults you can take before your patience runs out.

Falun gong founder li honzi says. Those who has white aura can see and digest truth. Those who has black aura can't see and digest truth. 

14 hours ago, Maddie said:

After having been in a cult myself I can say that is exactly what cultists say lol

Which cult you belongs to? Do you read books related to neidan? What do you know about neidan? Rudi never behave like a cult leader he is very similar to Damo both are good neidan teachers both are humble. If you want to learn neidan without paying you should should search for Lu dongbin ( one of the 8 immortals) 

• Like 1