1 hour ago, salaam123 said:

It feels like theres air coming, even when  there is not air coming. Although air comes alot too. It also feels wet. I feel weak when it happens and the corners of my mouth start dropping.

Could be your diet.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Do you have to change your underwear after? 

Today I learned: TacoBell is bad for my chi.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, salaam123 said:

Hi all, 

I have started to feel at nights, that my chi is leaking through my anus. I have lost some weight too during this one week(although I have losing weight anyway for the past month, but now it is quicker). What could be the problem?

Have you taken care of your original problem?

On 9.10.2023 at 2:01 AM, ChiDragon said:

Have you taken care of your original problem?

Edited by salaam123

1 hour ago, salaam123 said:

Im getting better now. I focus on getting more huang now. I guess it helps.

What do you mean by "getting more huang"?

A search on the site shows that it is usually referring to people named Huang.

If such leakage is actually happening it may be because of weak anal sphincter muscles. You may want to exercise these muscles by contracting and holding them. There is one at the entrance/exit and one a bit further in. Additionally it may be useful to exercise the perineum muscles close by in the same way. Muscles here can easily get tense when exercises this way and that easily creates some issues. So when you do it focus a lot on firstly not doing the contractions in a tense way but be as relaxed as you can when you are doing it. Secondly, try to relax the muscles after you are doing it. Thirdly, tension seems to build less if you do other exercises that indirectly train these muscles as part of a more general form of exercise with broader effects such as doing squats. So maybe do exercise that trains the muscles in the area alongside with muscles other places in the body as well. Fourthly, be moderate in how much you do it. Start with just a little practice and build up moderately and don't go up toa. very high intensity of practice at all. And have days where you take a break. 

Edited by markern

42 minutes ago, salaam123 said:

The thick liquid which comes from the ground. I got the term from Damo Mitchell.

Thanks for the response.

I hope you have gotten to the bottom of this and put it behind you.