waterdrop

Crystals - no effect ? good ? bad ?

Are crystals without any effect ?  with a beneficial effect ?  with a damaging effect ?    

(do they have healing benefits ? do they have spiritual path benefits ?  do they have benefits for neigong ?  are they harmeful in some way ? do they have spirits in them (evil?good?)  ?  do they effect qi and cause some issues like that ?  do they effect the microcosmic orbit ?) 

Any extra information about this topic would be welcomed 

Edited by waterdrop

6 hours ago, waterdrop said:

Are crystals without any effect ?  with a beneficial effect ?  with a damaging effect ?    

Crystals of what ?  Salt ?   Quartz ?  How about this one ;

th?id=OIP.aCx6P431dVyFH_xXsElINAHaHa%26pid=Api&f=1&ipt=456da4912996c77b7b2e815a36f9635252b9e08a5d891c7afc0178532b6cbe59&ipo=images

Like it ?    That's realgar  ...  a form of arsenic .

(do they have healing benefits ? do they have spiritual path benefits ?  do they have benefits for neigong ?  are they harmeful in some way ? do they have spirits in them (evil?good?)  ?  do they effect qi and cause some issues like that ?  do they effect the microcosmic orbit ?) 

What about colors .... do colors make you feel calm  or hot or cool ?  What if I paint my room a color, what effect will it have on me .

Any extra information about this topic would be welcomed 

Its not the 'crystal'  as much as what it is made of . Exceptions might be ,  for example,  various types of crystal can detect radio signals  (as in a 'crystal radio ) , its the 'matrix' not the 'substance that does that ' . In Bio-dynamics quartz crystals are smashed and ground for preparation 501 , its not so much the substance but the energy 'liberated' from the matrix that that 'powers' 501 .

For the different mineral and stone powers and usages see Agrippa  or the appropriate column and related appendices to 777

See   Column  XL  ,    https://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib777/table-i

7 hours ago, waterdrop said:

Are crystals without any effect ? 

It depends more on the elemental of the crystal than its chemical and geometric qualities.

Most crystals I see in crystal shops have traumatised elementals - since larger crystals were smashed with a hammer to produce smaller crystals for sale.

So right relationship is often the first requirement for a crystal to be beneficial 

https://www.naturaldiamonds.com/epic-diamonds/the-6-most-notorious-cursed-diamonds/ 

Well, if you are going to consider 'traumatized elementals '  and energy embedded in the crystals you buy   , consider where they come from and who gets them out the ground  as well .

OB-UI399_ilabor_G_20120828095407.jpg&f=1

mica-.png&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=da95b1a8c17893e

Then consider the effects of removing them  from where they belong .... and all that is aside from the environmental damage

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Earth is a crystal

You are an infinite crystal, your mind, the ultimate you.

Play with the Earth's embracing energy: mountains, rivers, the ocean, trees, flowers, deserts, rock formations...

D77-AF7-EA-0-A08-4390-9-B29-99-ED30-FA1-

Yuraygir, NSW, Australia 

• Like 1

Long ago I had an interesting experience with a piece of quartz - experiencing its etheric connections throughout the galaxy.  It appeared to have instant communication with all other quartz in the galaxy - but not outside this galaxy.

Edited by Lairg

4 hours ago, Gerard said:

Earth is a crystal

You are an infinite crystal, your mind, the ultimate you.

Play with the Earth's embracing energy: mountains, rivers, the ocean, trees, flowers, deserts, rock formations...

D77-AF7-EA-0-A08-4390-9-B29-99-ED30-FA1-

Yuraygir, NSW, Australia 

:) 

Ahhhh .... memories .... 'ceremonies' in the sand hills there ,  only place I have seen emus running along the beach .  . . except at  the 'other side' (of Oz )  , Francios Peron Peninsular , where I saw one wading and fishing in a salt water lagoon . And the rocks  and ocean and 'Earth energy' there !   Some of the beaches have  bands of coloured sand which are actually tiny gems .... sand made of emerald topaz ruby .... separated by the wave wash up the beach due to their different specific gravity . Dolphins are human friendly and some beaches are 10s of meters  deep (and far out underwater as well ) in 10s of 1000s of years of shell deposits  ( not shells , shell, all one type and size )  as far as you can see - in both directions

DSC_9905.jpg

A226,_Shark_Bay_Marine_Park,_Western_Aus

-  'play with the Earth's  energy ...   rock formations :

Well,  we will be drawing electricity from that soon ;

default.jpg

Structure and mechanism of a Hypr GGDEF enzyme that activates cGAMP signaling to control extracellular metal respiration

Maybe the 'rock signalling' can help to regulate the power your generate from your pot plants  ?    :) 

https://www.sciencealert.com/plant-lamps-powered-by-soil-nutrients-bring-electricity-to-remote-areas-of-peru

• Like 1

There is also the crystal ruby rod .... 'introduce it to ' some quartz  ,  add some electricity and  'smoke and mirrors' ......   and stand back ! 

rubylaser_components.jpg

Metallic crystals .... I used to make them . Its not hard, I developed a method and equipment that can be found in most kitchens  :)  .

Thick based small pot for a crucible ,  2 knives, 2 forks that will never see the table again , aluminium foil ,  some fuse wire , a straw , a kitchen stove , a kitchen 'blowtorch'   ....  and experience and practice .   Oh  ..... :D  ...     and   some metal  .

Bi 83  - low melting point 271.4 °C  hence  able to do on the stove .

=

product-jpeg-500x500.jpg

I have two very good ones that I call   'Aztec Temple' and 'Empire State Building '   .

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Lairg said:

It depends more on the elemental of the crystal than its chemical and geometric qualities.

Most crystals I see in crystal shops have traumatised elementals - since larger crystals were smashed with a hammer to produce smaller crystals for sale.

So right relationship is often the first requirement for a crystal to be beneficial 

https://www.naturaldiamonds.com/epic-diamonds/the-6-most-notorious-cursed-diamonds/ 

all crystals have been moved form their place , so even if not broken they were scratched etc        seems from that since only crystals you happen to stumble upon can be good  , thoguh even in that case they probably being broken from a bigger cluster for you to encounter them ,  not to mention the enitre formation of crystals is traumatized  ( crazy  heat , pressure  etc )

Is there a crystal that can be  obtained that does not come from traumatized elementals ?       

also what you think about "cleansing"  of crystals ?    that people say just clears anything bad from a crystal (including how it was mined and processed)

something else i wonder about - cause some say that crystals have a sentient spirit ,  so it made me wonder what happens if you brake a crystals to many different pieces , you create many new sentient beings ? 

I guess if crystals were beneficial as some new age people claim ,than maybe if not buddhist monks but at least some daoist teachers would recommend them , and if they dont than maybe crystals are not that benifical and maybe even haremful ?

Edited by waterdrop

I went through a phase of selecting a crystal every morning and putting it in my pocket. Usually I would forget it was there throughout the day. I began to notice that if I had placed a red crystal in my pocket I would feel anxious that day, and if I placed a blue crystal in my pocket I would feel sleepy that day. There are other examples but that gives one the idea. 

Tesla made some intriguing claims/statements about crystals in writings I encountered decades ago.  If interested, you may want to look into his musings for his take on their potential uses/effects.

7 hours ago, waterdrop said:

all crystals have been moved form their place , so even if not broken they were scratched etc        seems from that since only crystals you happen to stumble upon can be good  , thoguh even in that case they probably being broken from a bigger cluster for you to encounter them ,  not to mention the enitre formation of crystals is traumatized  ( crazy  heat , pressure  etc )

Is there a crystal that can be  obtained that does not come from traumatized elementals ?       

also what you think about "cleansing"  of crystals ?    that people say just clears anything bad from a crystal (including how it was mined and processed)

something else i wonder about - cause some say that crystals have a sentient spirit ,  so it made me wonder what happens if you brake a crystals to many different pieces , you create many new sentient beings ? 

I guess if crystals were beneficial as some new age people claim ,than maybe if not buddhist monks but at least some daoist teachers would recommend them , and if they dont than maybe crystals are not that benifical and maybe even haremful ?

The elemental of the large crystal, when the crystal is broken, naturally forms into smaller elementals.  The breaking can be traumatic when done by humans whose consciousness is not suitable.

For billions of years the mineral kingdom of this planet was quite stressed - having been separated from a great being to which it was very attached.   In the last couple of decades the mineral kingdom of this planet has become reconciled to its situation and is now more peaceful.  This is easily tested by becoming aware of the feeling in a hill you know well, and then going in back in time to the year 2000 and comparing the feeling in the hill at that time.

Localised trauma in the mineral kingdom can often be resolved by humans giving light from their hearts to the traumatised crystal or mountain.

9 hours ago, waterdrop said:

Send them to Lairg, he will break them for you    with 'right consciousness' .

That will also dispel the energy of child labor that dug them up  ... not that  it will help those kids though  ;) 

But maybe Lairg can make them feel better   too , via the internet and 'planet'  ?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Lairg said:

The elemental of the large crystal, when the crystal is broken, naturally forms into smaller elementals.  The breaking can be traumatic when done by humans whose consciousness is not suitable.

6 hours ago, silent thunder said:

All those beaches about the planet with all those billions of tons of poor 'displaced' silica crystal sand...

oh the horror!

Are we living on the same planet?

If it is not clear to everyone  i am talking about crystals that are talked about in "new age" circles  , crystals that have some noticable healing or spiritual effect (for better or worse) ,  not really asking how we can benifit from crystals in our industry ...  and   it is good that child labor is mentioned  despite the disadvantegs i meant were about to the person "using"  the crystals ,  some of the crystals i have (which i dont use anymore but wondered now if i should use them again thats why i ask)   are  100%  not from child labor and more than that the sellers of them are doing pretty well by getting this crystals    (enviormental impact is a different story though - though also in many cases its less damaging than other products )    cause its known where some crystals are taken from and their mining methods (some are from europe not africa , some are taken from sand or beach etc)   .....         i am all for mentioning bad side of stuff people consume (including  of a certain food in a thread about its benifits here )    but not in a bashful way cause that is just hypocritical , especially when people here wear clothes and use cellualr phones and computers etc  which might not only not come from bad working  conditions at a factory but the materials for them also  as well come from unethical environmentally damaging places (also not sure if true but i read somewhere that most crystals are found as by product during mining for other minerals (that people criticzing crystals might use ,  and they just criticze crystals cause they themselves dont use them)    also i already have crystals with me so can be said to not buy anymore cause its unethical but can use the ones i have

i used to wear crystals on a chain when i first heard about it and it caused me pain in chest , to the point i took it off (Even though i was told its beneficial)  , so i think something is there  , question is if its really strong or very weak or harmful and if its benifical than beneficial for what

Maybe a rock or a piece of wood have same effect like a crystal or even stronger , or weaker but it has only good effect unlike a crystal , so would it not be good to learn that

this could have been a great thread where people share information about crystals   , talking to the point , criticizing the use of it and its bad effect on planet    , saying its pointless etc , but its just

The problem with this forum is there is a ton of trolling and idle chatter (some can be even good but not when its only that as a response to questions) and just writing nonsensical stuff   that really lowers its quality and chance to get answers and share information ,  If someone interested in this topic and have something to add he must scroll down through soo much crap (and that is true even when asked about daoist stuff and even technical qigong stuff) 

Edited by waterdrop
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, waterdrop said:

i used to wear crystals on a chain when i first heard about it and it caused me pain in chest

So you have found the first test:  Does your physical body feel better when touching the crystal?

1 hour ago, Lairg said:

So you have found the first test:  Does your physical body feel better when touching the crystal?

well im not sure about that ,  its being worn on a chain for a long time , so not really just touching it ,  and not sure if its bad (maybe its bad energy realesed ?  maybe its some bad feeling that has some beneficial effect , like qi purification effects you can get from practicing qigong where you can get for example minimum a painful rash but in long run its a good sign)    

or someone who told me that its the energy from the crystal effecting the heart somehow  (he said it in a semi-scientific fashion)  and that i should carry crystals in pockets and not near chest   (though im really not sure , also was long agi , but maybe crystal had same effect in pocket but not sure at all)  

This is kind of dumb, but you could meditate on increasing the ego of the crystals/crystal you’re wearing. Like just making it larger and larger. I’d be careful and kind, but ignore the kindness of a warlock (weird note).

Then if you meditate on qi absorption, you’ll at least have some luck finding a starry qi of some kind.

Starry qi is incredibly valuable, akin to just having +1 on a dice, or extra luck.

8 hours ago, Mithras said:

you could meditate on increasing the ego of the crystals/crystal

Generally the best method is to push light from your heart into the crystal.  Light from the heart, in many humans, originates in a particular star

12 hours ago, waterdrop said:

If it is not clear to everyone  i am talking about crystals that are talked about in "new age" circles  , crystals that have some noticable healing or spiritual effect (for better or worse) ,  not really asking how we can benifit from crystals in our industry ...  and   it is good that child labor is mentioned  despite the disadvantegs i meant were about to the person "using"  the crystals ,  some of the crystals i have (which i dont use anymore but wondered now if i should use them again thats why i ask)   are  100%  not from child labor and more than that the sellers of them are doing pretty well by getting this crystals    (enviormental impact is a different story though - though also in many cases its less damaging than other products )    cause its known where some crystals are taken from and their mining methods (some are from europe not africa , some are taken from sand or beach etc)   .....         i am all for mentioning bad side of stuff people consume (including  of a certain food in a thread about its benifits here )    but not in a bashful way cause that is just hypocritical , especially when people here wear clothes and use cellualr phones and computers etc  which might not only not come from prime manufacturing conditions but the materials for them also  as well come from unethical environmentally damaging places (also not sure if true but i read somewhere that most crystals are found as by product during mining for other minerals (that people criticzing crystals might use)    also i already have crystals with me so can be said to not buy anymore cause its unethical but can use the ones i have

i used to wear crystals on a chain when i first heard about it and it caused me pain in chest , to the point i took it off (Even though i was told its beneficial)  , so i think something is there  , question is if its really strong or very weak or harmful and if its benifical than beneficial for what

Maybe a rock or a piece of wood have same effect like a crystal or even stronger , or weaker but it has only good effect unlike a crystal , so would it not be good to learn that

this could have been a great thread where people share information about crystals   , talking to the point , criticizing the use of it and its bad effect on planet    , saying its pointless etc , but its just

The problem with this forum is there is a ton of trolling and idle chatter (some can be even good but not when its only that as a response to questions) and just writing nonsensical stuff   that really lowers its quality and chance to get answers and share information ,  If someone interested in this topic and have something to add he must scroll down through soo much crap (and that is true even when asked about daoist stuff and even technical qigong stuff) 

Well , thats Daobums for ya   :)  .  Look what they have done to the Esoteric and Occult forum . It used to be deep, educated , share research , full of insights and knowledge , references given , group studies of hermetic subjects ... now its full of unbalanced  ranters  talking about their psychological disturbances or touting their 'super powers '  :rolleyes:  .

Well, like I said, you asked about 'crystals'   and  " Any extra information about this topic would be welcomed  " ... thats like asking about color effect without defining what color you mean.... and then  inviting 'extra comment' .

In any case , you have clarified somewhat  now .  

But you will get the same answer as my other one above .....  the 'new age' stuff is crap, heavily marketed , profit oriented , watered down , hyped up, nonsense based on hermetic principles in some case ( and specifically in this case ).

Research the properties of minerals and metals and plants .... also look into what hermetics is , if you dont know .  And see the references to  their properties  above .

Its the same with your 'problem'  .... its not the issue that you wore 'a crystal' but what it was made out of , perhaps even what the chain was made of ?

Crystals are glitz , thats why they are pop new age , eg . I had a lump of a mineral that seemed to be more 'effect' than the  crystal form . One of the most energized rocks I ever had was a lump of granite .... from a special location . The difference between the 'power' of a mineral 'raw' and in its crystalized form , is getting back to scientific  applications  and properties .  

I mean,  we dont even know what you where wearing .... if it was treated or coated  ( many sold in new age shops are ) .

Sometimes the answers you get depend on the questions you ask .  .  .  .   and who answers . 

Edited by Nungali

11 hours ago, waterdrop said:

well im not sure about that ,  its being worn on a chain for a long time , so not really just touching it ,  and not sure if its bad (maybe its bad energy realesed ?  maybe its some bad feeling that has some beneficial effect , like qi purification effects you can get from practicing qigong where you can get for example minimum a painful rash but in long run its a good sign)    

or someone who told me that its the energy from the crystal effecting the heart somehow  (he said it in a semi-scientific fashion)  and that i should carry crystals in pockets and not near chest   (though im really not sure , also was long agi , but maybe crystal had same effect in pocket but not sure at all)  

The experiment is very easy.  All you have to do is walk into a crystal shop and go around touching crystals with your attention in your sacral chakra (lower dan tien).   When you find one your body likes your sacral chakra will suddenly cheer up.

Most of the crystals in such shops are traumatised so it may take a while to find a good one.

The same method works in supermarkets.  Again most of the packet foods are traumatic for your body

Edited by Lairg

The occult properties of stones and minerals is a very old theme at least in western esotericism. I don’t know much about it or to what extent new age crystal theory descends from or ignores those ancient traditions. It does seem to me that the human and environmental cost behind such objects is relevant. The amount of suffering embedded in many everyday objects too is a pretty horrifying contemplation. 

As far as occult properties of various objects my thinking is somewhat akin to that of Proclus and other Neoplatonists who saw everything as manifesting from the overflowing plenitude of the One; by virtue of this everything bears a inseparable link to the One, and even the most despised objects can symbolize the highest currents. Proclus applied this thinking to Homer and other poets, finding profound realities symbolized is material that, on its surface, seemed absurd or unenlightened. Such hidden connections are the highest work of poetry or of a poetic mindset. I think it’s better than hunting for rare or expensive materials.

• Like 1