Chang dao ling

Nabhi chakra

Hi, can you please tell how to meditate on navel chakra. I am meditating on agna chakra but I am having headache. So I shift my concentration on navel chakra i feel relaxed. So please give instructions on meditation on navel chakraĀ 

35 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

So I shift my concentration on navel chakra i feel relaxed. So please give instructions on meditation on navel chakraĀ 

Ā 

If you are relaxed focusing on the navel Chakra, do you still need instructions? Do you think there are special instructions for each chakra?

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChiDragon said:

Do you think there are special instructions for each chakra

Yes. In Indian yoga there are special instructions for each chakra because when chakra is about to awaken you need follow certain kind of diet ( abstaining from meat, garlic, onion etc). But some chakra don't need this diet

11 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

Yes. In Indian yoga there are special instructions for each chakra because when chakra is about to awaken you need follow certain kind of diet ( abstaining from meat, garlic, onion etc). But some chakra don't need this diet

Ā 

I cannot digest any of the IndianĀ  chakra stuff. It is completely different from the Chinese practicing method. Thus I will stay out of the Indian methods.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChiDragon said:

Ā 

I cannot digest any of the IndianĀ  chakra stuff. It is completely different from the Chinese practicing method. Thus I will stay out of the Indian methods.

Very matured comment šŸ‘

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, dwai said:

Find a good teacherĀ 

I know good teacher who initiated in agna chakra but not navel chakra. Do you know anyone who gives intiation into navel chakra in India?

8 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

I am thinking about getting initiation from Krish murali eswar what you think?

@NuralshamalĀ might be able to provide details and if there is a difference in getting initiated from different teachers of the same system.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Bhathen said:

@NuralshamalĀ might be able to provide details and if there is a difference in getting initiated from different teachers of the same system.

Ā 

Ā 

Hey guys, thanks for the shout out.

It was Krish Murali Eswar's videos on SKY that actually brought me to SKY. I haven't met him in person, but have corresponded with him on mail and whatsapp several times.

In my opinion, I think you should try and complete all of SKY:
First initiation: agnya chakra and muladhara chakra,
Second initiation: sahasrara chakra,
Third initiation: dwadasangam chakra (12 fingers above the head) and Shakti Kalam (universal field) and Shiva Kalam (absolute space) + ghee lit clay lamp gazing/tratak,
Fourth initation: swadisthana chakra, manipura chakra, anahata chakra, visuddhi chakra and darpan tratak / mirror gazing.

You can get one initiation per month, so in very few months you can get all initations. Just make sure you meditate twice a day in between each initiation.

If you complete this whole system, you will be very positively surprised. You will reach a level of energy and peace, plus meditation ability, which will open the spiritual world for you.

As soon as you can actually meditate (dharana, dhyana, samadhi) you can do all meditations in the world and get their benefit. Whether it be yantras, star constellations, Gods/Godesses (devas/devis), elements, planets etc.

SKY was the way for me to get there. Then you can experiment with prolonged meditation on each chakra (including the navel chakra, if you so wish) and get their benefits. For health, energy, longevity, peace, powers of each chakra etc.

Any SKY master close to your area will work, as the power comes directly from Almighty God, through Vethathiri Maharishi, and then through the individual master.

If you trust Krish Murali Eswar, go for it. If there's a SKY master near your area that you like, go for it.

SKY changed my life forever, it opened the world of energy, meditation and the Divine for me. So I can highly recommend it :)

Please check it out, and let me know how it goesĀ :D

God bless you!

Edited by Nuralshamal
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nuralshamal said:

It was Krish Murali Eswar's videos on SKY that actually brought me to SKY. I haven't met him in person, but have corresponded with him on mail and whatsapp several times.

Third initiation: dwadasangam chakra (12 fingers above the head) and Shakti Kalam (universal field) and Shiva Kalam (absolute space) + ghee lit clay lamp gazing/tratak,
Fourth initation: swadisthana chakra, manipura chakra, anahata chakra, visuddhi chakra and darpan tratak / mirror gazing.

You can get one initiation per month, so in very few months you can get all initations. Just make sure you meditate twice a day in between each initiation.

If you complete this whole system, you will be very positively surprised. You will reach a level of energy and peace, plus meditation ability, which will open the spiritual world for you.

As soon as you can actually meditate (dharana, dhyana, samadhi) you can do all meditations in the world and get their benefit. Whether it be yantras, star constellations, Gods/Godesses (devas/devis), elements, planets etc.

SKY was the way for me to get there. Then you can experiment with prolonged meditation on each chakra (including the navel chakra, if you so wish) and get their benefits. For health, energy, longevity, peace, powers of each chakra etc.

Any SKY master close to your area will work, as the power comes directly from Almighty God, through Vethathiri Maharishi, and then through the individual master.

If you trust Krish Murali Eswar, go for it. If there's a SKY master near your area that you like, go for it.

SKY changed my life forever, it opened the world of energy, meditation and the Divine for me. So I can highly recommend it :)

Please check it out, and let me know how it goesĀ :D

God bless you!

Thanku very much brother for all the information you shared. Please tell me the person name who initiated you i will also get intiation from that person.

I received all my initations from Senior Professors Balachandran Ganesan and his wife Jayanthi. They live in Chennai, and go to Aliyar (where Vethathiri Maharishi's Temple of Consciousness as well as his samadhi is)Ā once per year.

Otherwise, they have for many years toured all over India (because they're fluent in both Hindi, Tamil and English).

So you can visit them (whereever they are), or see when they're touring near you.

I hope it brings you as many blessings as it brought meĀ :)

God bless you brother!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Nuralshamal said:

I received all my initations from Senior Professors Balachandran Ganesan and his wife Jayanthi. They live in Chennai, and go to Aliyar (where Vethathiri Maharishi's Temple of Consciousness as well as his samadhi is)Ā once per year.

Otherwise, they have for many years toured all over India (because they're fluent in both Hindi, Tamil and English).

So you can visit them (whereever they are), or see when they're touring near you.

I hope it brings you as many blessings as it brought meĀ :)

God bless you brother!

Brother can you give me his email address or phone numberĀ 

Edited by Chang dao ling

2 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

Brother can you give me his email address or phone numberĀ 

Here is his official information:
https://www.vethathiri.edu.in/pages/a-n-g-balachandran?_pos=1&_sid=099a3f1e0&_ss=r

The first number given is the one through which I call & text with him :)Ā 

He is conducting the following courses in English you can join:
https://www.vethathiri.edu.in/search?q=balachandran&options[prefix]=last

I would suggest joining the foundation course online, then later you can start the introspection 1+2+3 online and after that even the highest course "Brahma Gyanam".

As long as you're completing these online courses, you can at any appoint ask to approach them IRL and get the necessary chakra diksha.

The foundation courseĀ gets you the right to get agnya chakra and muladhara chakra diksha.
Introspection courses 1+2+3 gives you the right to sahasrara, dwadasangham, shakti kalam and shiva kalam diksha.
Brahma Gyanam course gives you the right to full diksha (swadisthana, manipura, anahata, vishuddhi and Divine State).

God bless you brother!

Ā 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Nuralshamal said:

Here is his official information:
https://www.vethathiri.edu.in/pages/a-n-g-balachandran?_pos=1&_sid=099a3f1e0&_ss=r

The first number given is the one through which I call & text with him :)Ā 

He is conducting the following courses in English you can join:
https://www.vethathiri.edu.in/search?q=balachandran&options[prefix]=last

I would suggest joining the foundation course online, then later you can start the introspection 1+2+3 online and after that even the highest course "Brahma Gyanam".

As long as you're completing these online courses, you can at any appoint ask to approach them IRL and get the necessary chakra diksha.

The foundation courseĀ gets you the right to get agnya chakra and muladhara chakra diksha.
Introspection courses 1+2+3 gives you the right to sahasrara, dwadasangham, shakti kalam and shiva kalam diksha.
Brahma Gyanam course gives you the right to full diksha (swadisthana, manipura, anahata, vishuddhi and Divine State).

God bless you brother!

Ā 

Thank you very much. I can't tell how much happy now thanks very much. Balaji ( God) bless you brotherĀ 

On 2/20/2023 at 11:23 PM, Chang dao ling said:

Hi, can you please tell how to meditate on navel chakra. I am meditating on agna chakra but I am having headache. So I shift my concentration on navel chakra i feel relaxed. So please give instructions on meditation on navel chakraĀ 

https://yogicheritage.myfreesites.net/articles/sixteen-adharas-application-and-effects

Ā 

the siddha siddhantaĀ Paddhati, a key Nath Yoga text, says to chant Aum while meditating on nabhi. Ā Note that some more meaning behind this when using the Sanskrit and dealing with the kalas of the moon. The Naths are considered by manyĀ the founders of hatha yoga.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Sahaja said:

https://yogicheritage.myfreesites.net/articles/sixteen-adharas-application-and-effects

Ā 

the siddha siddhantaĀ Paddhati, a key Nath Yoga text, says to chant Aum while meditating on nabhi. Ā Note that some more meaning behind this when using the Sanskrit and dealing with the kalas of the moon. The Naths are considered by manyĀ the founders of hatha yoga.

Thanks very muchĀ 

On 2/22/2023 at 7:32 AM, Nuralshamal said:

Ā 

Ā 

I had a call with a local SKY person, and we will go over more this weekend.

Ā 

I do have a few questions for you.

Ā 

Are there only four steps? Are the four initiations the only ones? Or are there more advanced initiations?

Ā 

I looked on the website Google search sent me to, but some of the events listed were from a few years ago, and a lot of the online fliers were in another language (I think Tamil).

20 hours ago, EFreethought said:

Ā 

I had a call with a local SKY person, and we will go over more this weekend.

Ā 

I do have a few questions for you.

Ā 

Are there only four steps? Are the four initiations the only ones? Or are there more advanced initiations?

Ā 

I looked on the website Google search sent me to, but some of the events listed were from a few years ago, and a lot of the online fliers were in another language (I think Tamil).

Hey @EFreethought:D

Yes, regarding SKY initiations and teachings, these are the steps :

Steps for students:
1) Foundation (physical exercises, agnya chakra and muladhara chakra diksha),

2) Introspection 1 (sahasrara chakra diksha, analysis of thoughts, moralization of desires, neutralisation of anger, eradication of worries and self-inquiry "who am I?"),

3) Introspection 2 (initiations: dwadasangham, shakti kalam + shiva kalam. New meditations: panchendriya (5 senses), panchabhuta navagraha (5 elements and 9 planets meditation), lamp gazing. New introspection tool: "harmony in relationships" used for marriage, kids, parents, friends, coworkers etc),

4) Introspection 3 (initiation: all chakras. meditations: mirror gazing, nityananda (meditating on energy pervading the entire body).

5) Brahma Gyanam (God realization): relationship between living beings and planets explained (astrology), Divine state meditation, development and evolution of life forms, karma, meaning of life, why are there different religions.

Steps for masters:
1) Arulnithyar (master's course): you learn how to teach kaya kalpa yoga, physical exercises, and give diksha for the agnya, muladhara and sahasrara chakra.

2) Assistant professor trainee: this is a repetition of all that you have learnt before, to ensure you've mastered both the philosophical and practical aspects of SKY

3) Assistant professor: here you learn how to give initiation into thuriyateetha, otherwise known as dwadasangham chakra (chakra 12 fingers above the head), shakti kalam (universal energy field) and shiva kalam (absolute space).
Ā 

4) Professor trainee: you repeat everything you have learnt and demonstrate mastery of it
5) Professsor: you are taught the final initiation (how to open all chakras of someone)
6) Senior Professor trainee: repeat everything you've learnt
7) Senior Professor: you are taught how to make other people masters.

Give SKY a go if you feel interestedĀ :D

Yes, you learn everything quickly in SKY, you can become a Master in 6 months if you start today.

However, these are the simply the tools.

It takes consistent practice over a few years to truly master all exercises and meditations, and the longest to master is definitely introspection and harmony in relationships. This is continously ongoing as you go through your life, grow, learn, develop and face the challenges of everyday living (wife, life, work, money, sex, desires, coworkers etc).

Refinement of character is a life long pursuit :D

On top of that, each chakra has specific powers (siddhi), and there are also more advanced meditations in SKY, which you cannot learn officially, but only through befriending the old school masters. Examples of these meditations are direct meditation on the pineal gland, direct meditation on the pituitary gland, astral travel, developing clairvoyance, healing yourself and others, how to help the souls of loved ones pass over to the other side peacefully etc.
Ā 

Edited by Nuralshamal
  • Like 2