Nintendao

Electrostatic Propulsion?

Swarming honeybees can produce as much electricity as a thunderstorm, study shows | CNN

For instance, flowers have an electric field and bees can sense these fields. And these electric fields of flowers can change when it has been visited by a bee, and other bees can use that information to see whether a flower has been visited
All insects create a charge during flight as a result of friction in the air, with the size of the charge varying between species.

When experienced in "holding the ball" type of moves, in ZZ e.g., eventually can feel something literally pushing back. Like a magnet. I wonder if a similar mechanic is used by dragonflies when hovering in place. I used to hear somewhere that a purely aerodynamic approach to analyzing some insects' flight method kept failing to explain their particular maneuvering capability.

When we breathe certain deep ways, the rhythmic movement of air maybe can help build up a charge? Or what if the actual rubbing together of fascia fibers, was like rubbing a balloon on the wall to make it stick.

I'm not trying to start a whole "found a scientific basis for qi phenomena" thing. I think the qi is its own thing. I just found it amazing to imagine being a dragonfly within this context, swaying about and sensing the Field.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Nintendao said:

… a dragonfly … swaying about and sensing the Field. …

Definitely a Daoist. :) 

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nintendao said:

When experienced in "holding the ball" type of moves, in ZZ e.g., eventually can feel something literally pushing back. Like a magnet. I wonder if a similar mechanic is used by dragonflies when hovering in place. I used to hear somewhere that a purely aerodynamic approach to analyzing some insects' flight method kept failing to explain their particular maneuvering capability.

When we breathe certain deep ways, the rhythmic movement of air maybe can help build up a charge? Or what if the actual rubbing together of fascia fibers, was like rubbing a balloon on the wall to make it stick.

I'm not trying to start a whole "found a scientific basis for qi phenomena" thing. I think the qi is its own thing. I just found it amazing to imagine being a dragonfly within this context, swaying about and sensing the Field.

I found your quoted bit interesting . In Agricultural Lectures (Biodynamic textbook) by Steiner   he cites things like  'birds flying across fields leave streams of astral energy . '    Like many things , the writer of founder might know whats going on and express it in terms familiar to THEM, but their followers dont seem to have a clue , eg.  I have asked others what this means  and its basically confused rubbish , they cant even define 'astral'  , even in their own terms without contradicting themselves .  I didnt give it much credence as Steiney  also said ' but bats doing the same leave streams of negative ahrimanic energy ' .   So bats are bad ....  ha.

BUT  ... perhaps its the  specific motion of the creature ?  bats do have a rather different form of propulsion .

Anyway, I will look further into this , ignoring the confused 'astral / ahrimanic' tags  and look more at this 'charge during flight' concept

so thanks for that . 

Aside :  my yard must be FULL of 'astral streams of energy '  :)    -   I been watching two kookaburras attack and gradually hollow out a huge termite nest way up in  big tree next to my front door, for over a year .  Half way through spring ... yep, I am sure now, they are delivering small lizards and bugs to it , so they got bubbas in there  (or brother and sisters  - kookaburras live in family groups  and  will often delegate childcare to earlier batches of siblings ) possibly up to four eggs !   OMG ! * 

All that constant to and fro from the nest with food .... must have really 'pumped up the astral' here   :D 

* because I am imagining the racket just one makes e its learning to 'laugh' - although  it is funny and amusing .... to an extent  ...  but it can go on for weeks till they get it right  .....  a few of them sitting over the front door doing that for weeks  - should be fun .

b3a058d6ea61b21a7787c8843a82b5fa.jpg

They should have emerged in a few weeks ;

image.png.3012c8cb91bba218f684bfa3c95dced9.png        8f16e8be3ee38b7e4a6d8c18bc0961d8.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Here is a weird thing about electrical energy , I was watching an experiment :

A metal base with a  vertical electro magnetic cylinder attached (its electro magnetic so the magnetism can be turned on and off for the experiment ) . A large  ring magnet  is put over the cylinder  and onto the base so it isnt touching the cylinder. Due to the way its constructed and set up, the cylinder wants to repel the ring , but because its a ring encasing it, it cant repel it .  Then a non magnetic metallic  ring is dropped down over the cylinder on to the magnet, its turned on and it the ring  floats just above  the magnetic ring .

Wot ?  :huh:   Then its turned off and more rings are added on top of the first and they float higher .  Then even more rings, and the experimenter warns the assistant that the force is exponential. They  stand back turn it on and the rings are fired up off the cylinder and hit the roof . 

Then they modify the set up to a linear set up ( I am really simplifying the process here  )  so the cylinder is like a track and the stack of rings is like a little train ( which they cover with  shell that looks like a train ) , put it on the track and turn it on . The train flies along the track , off the end, through the air, across the  studio and smashes into the opposite wall .  They agree some modifications are needed . - apparently thats the concept behind  a train with 'magnetic propulsion' . 

It was an excellent doco , presented by someone who was supposed to be THE expert in the field  - he started off the demo with ;

" Magnetism  !   ... What is it , how does it work?   We dont really know . "      :) 

Many years ago, walking in a national park, it seemed to me that I could "see" the energy trail that I left behind me as I walked.  At the time I thought the trail sufficient to be used for tracking.

11 hours ago, Nintendao said:

Okay, I read the article  :

" Swarming honeybees can produce as much electricity as a thunderstorm, study shows | CNN

For instance, flowers have an electric field and bees can sense these fields. And these electric fields of flowers can change when it has been visited by a bee, and other bees can use that information to see whether a flower has been visited . "

- This bit seems based on their research
 "All insects create a charge during flight as a result of friction in the air, with the size of the charge varying between species. "

- This bit  us first affirmed , then later in the article they say its   " predicted "  .    Also it only relates to insects , not birds .

Of course , as  insects have a MUCH higher 'flap rate' than birds do .

More bee stuff

" Insects that beat their wings more rapidly, such as the bumblebee, use asynchronous muscle; this is a type of muscle that contracts more than once per nerve impulse. This is achieved by the muscle being stimulated to contract again by a release in tension in the muscle, which can happen more rapidly than through simple nerve stimulation alone.[4] This allows the frequency of wing beats to exceed the rate at which the nervous system can send impulses."

" The frequency range in insects with synchronous flight muscles typically is 5 to 200 hertz (Hz). In those with asynchronous flight muscles, wing beat frequency may exceed 1000 Hz. When the insect is hovering, the two strokes take the same amount of time. A slower downstroke, however, provides thrust.[ "

( The hertz (symbol: Hz) is the unit of frequency in the International System of Units (SI), equivalent to one event (or cycle) per second)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insect_flight

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nintendao said:

Yes. That is also how birds navigate and fly. There is an entire energetic fabric/field pervading everywhere. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dwai said:

Yes. That is also how birds navigate and fly. There is an entire energetic fabric/field pervading everywhere. 

Dragonlines in Daoism if I'm not mistaken, also known as leylines. Very cool stuff. :) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dwai said:

Speaking of, I remember one of the biggest-dosed mushroom trips I had while lying on the top of a roof of a house looking at the stars I was able to see a complete grid of energy connecting every single star. It no longer looked like individual stars, but instead like a web of interconnected points or lines. Was really cool when I saw it - I wonder if that is what the stars also looks like to a master daoist. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, anshino23 said:

Speaking of, I remember one of the biggest-dosed mushroom trips I had while lying on the top of a roof of a house looking at the stars I was able to see a complete grid of energy connecting every single star. It no longer looked like individual stars, but instead like a web of interconnected points or lines. Was really cool when I saw it - I wonder if that is what the stars also looks like to a master daoist. 

Thats what 'country' * looks like to an Aboriginal with 'native vision' .   And the night sky as well of course - one is a reflection of the other ;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIAgfqknyHhvFrxOYC3qe       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaZBFwl-Kj7weJDMIxgib

Wanampi-Tjukurpa-by-Witjiti-George.jpg  Alma-Nungarrayi-Granites-Star-Dreaming-s

I have seen this once , sitting up on a high view point , looking out over landscape .  My  teacher 'lent me his vision' for a moment ; everything started to go fuzzy grainy , with a hint of geometric patterns ... just like 'psychoactive hallucination' beginning to form, then it cleared into a pattern of  centres , 'nodes' , lines , energy flows , but it followed the form of the landscape ... mostly , as it also revealed things the normal eye could not see .

Forget 'ley lines' , feng shui, and all that stuff for a moment ... this is absolutely a REAL physical skill and enables people to actually stay alive , navigate, and find food , water, shelter  and many other things , often through extremely harsh environments that would kill the most experienced of us . For example , Scott Cane , a VERY experienced  Australian  anthropologist and  prehistorian and also a well trained  explorer and survivalist trained by Aboriginals, who has gone on many treks before, was sitting in  on a conversation between some very elderly men,  who he knew well and had done previous harsh desert treks before  and they where planning another one ... this one 'serious business ' . Scott asked if he could come with them .

The simple answer was  ' No."

" Why? "

Simply :   " Because you will die .  It will kill you ."

and this isnt make -believe , those guys been doing that stuff for 10s of 1000s of years !   Some of the 'song lines'  ( travel  routes - which is just one meaning  of them )  are phenomenal and go right across Australia .

Here is how 'white fellahs' see those 'paintings of country' :

' 7 sisters songline ' -   (after the Pleiades )

art-centre-map.jpg

google earth version .... care to take a 10 day walk though this , without taking supplies, compass or maps  with you ;

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Western+Australia/@-26.2262402,127.7986471,5120m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x2a392a2e89f384d1:0x6e0e4adf3200a399!8m2!3d-27.6728168!4d121.6283098

- and if you think some of the art work is surreal and fantastic .... you should the 'normal vision' of the landscape itself ! 

landsat_channel_country_lrg.jpgimage.png.8fec330de1d9b7d9bd3df07470b2906f.png

6373e3d94165ae42795bbd4f1f404c0d?impolic         6c7a254103916b4c0e7dd4b3ecd55618.jpg

959d3cdbc77b15f56d9b45c30186334c.jpg  6700.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&s=5044ada59a1794e6f90a9b3637b64445

* their local environment that they where born in and 'belong to'.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1

50 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

also behaviour like this I presume

Fotograaf schiet unieke foto van zwerm spreeuwen | Buitenland | AD.nl

Lots a birds make one BIG bird - cool ! 

BTW ... birds  navigate using the earth's electromagnetic field ... not 'ley lines ' or 'dragon paths'    ( plus a large amount of vision and recognised landmarks , eg they will follow a highway if convenient ) they do it via a gland in the base of the brain that is like the balance organ but has magnetic particles suspended in fluid and relies on magnetism instead of gravity .

We got the remains of it too , in most of us nowadays its atrophied due to lack of use and 'interference  ;

image.png.f58406f7f92ac807d73887231d38d124.png

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

On 30-10-2022 at 10:03 PM, Nungali said:

Lots a birds make one BIG bird - cool ! 

BTW ... birds  navigate using the earth's electromagnetic field ... not 'ley lines ' or 'dragon paths'    ( plus a large amount of vision and recognised landmarks , eg they will follow a highway if convenient ) they do it via a gland in the base of the brain that is like the balance organ but has magnetic particles suspended in fluid and relies on magnetism instead of gravity .

We got the remains of it too , in most of us nowadays its atrophied due to lack of use and 'interference  ;

yes, for navigating they use electromagnetic field.

but for this swarming behavior me thinks there's something else at play, just like fish can swarm and form balls

These birds swarmed here in the neighborhood, for decades I've observed them.

then the big trees they used were cut back in height and the birds left us.

8 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

yes, for navigating they use electromagnetic field.

but for this swarming behavior me thinks there's something else at play, just like fish can swarm and form balls

These birds swarmed here in the neighborhood, for decades I've observed them.

then the big trees they used were cut back in height and the birds left us.

I was about to click like .... then read the last line  :( 

Yeah , swarming behaviour is something different than navigation, for sure .    Here is some other   cool stuff I seen birds  do  or heard about them doing ;

' Kookacopters '    :)   -   I am turning into 'my road' , a sharp 180 so I am going slow and something up in a tree catches my eye (so I go real slow ) and I see it is a kookaburra hanging off a branch upside down and he has another kookaburra hanging below him, by joined beaks . The lower one is all floppy and relaxed and has his wings and legs flopped down and the top one is shaking him  and vibrating him.... nearly like a massage .   And making noises .... which I cant describe  :D  ...   Then the top one lets go of the branch and they fall but they both go stiff and hold their wings out, still with beaks joined and start rotating and spinning  ( like one of those falling leafs spinning )  and 'gyro-copter'  down on to the road. I stop the car and they clump bellies and bottom of beaks  on to the road , sit up look a bit stunned , look around and then at me and  ... " Shit ! a car ! '  and fly off .    And I am sitting there in the stopped car   :o .

'Magpies Mimics '  - a group of magpies are on the lawn in a circle, up to something .  :)   Getting closer it is seen that they are standing around a lone shuttlecock  that someone has left there .  One runs in, next to it and lies down on the ground , on his side ,  as if imitating the shuttlecock. Then he jumps up and goes back to his place in the circle , then another one does it , and so on ...

' Council of Crows ' -  many crows appear making a racket , then others come in doing the same from another direction . They take up positions in  trees opposite a paddock  and one from each side takes  to the air and they commence fighting , until one is downed . Then the victor flies off and both groups join together and follow the victor. 

At the moment I have kookaburra nestlings in a hollowed out termite nest  in a big tree over the front door ....

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

.... with  adults doing constant deliveries of little snakes, lizards and bugs up there to choruses of twittering bleating noises  .  Soon, I suppose, it will be fledglings  - I've had them before , noisy little buggers but amusing as they try to learn the 'laugh' .

8f16e8be3ee38b7e4a6d8c18bc0961d8.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nungali said:

I was about to click like .... then read the last line  :( 

yes, sad

it was a row of majestically large poplars, when I saw the guys with the chainsaws my heart cringed. Although expertly pruned ( and not chopped down as i feared initially) they will not survive, the damage was too large, the regrowth is too small.

I can understand though, the new owner rightly decided that a western-storm would let these big ones fall onto his property.

Every year small groups of starlings will come here, fly around their old gathering-place, sleep there for a night or two and leave again.

The 'LEA Atlantis high life'   model eh ?  I have the Lemurian version . 

Gosh that's right up my alley   :D

Or rather , this product of theirs is actually designed to be 'right up one's alley '    :

https://highchi.com/products/copy-of-visionquest

Chi generator ..... sexual healing ....

" Deluxe LEA InnerQuest System: $6,000
Includes: two 11" wands, Far Infrared Plating with your choice of 24 kt Gold or Platinum. One bottle of OxyVital The Bliss Factor Book, Coaching Self Inquiry Workbook with 9 audiocassettes, and an LEA audio and Video cassette. Also includes Deborah Stuarts paper: "33 Seconds To Create Exactly What You Want" Please add $900 for formula 5 Includes your choice of 24kt Gold or Platinum with - Gold, Nickel, Rhodium, Palladium, and Platinum underneath.

I assume this is somewhat different to your as this one is  ....well ... basically its a dildo .  Six G for a dildo ?  Well, if peeps got 6G to  to hand over to these types  ..... I guess they must have soo many Gs  it dont matter ?  But  why a dildo for that price ?    I could get a life-like  albino Asian conjoined twins midget sex dolls for that !

IMO  that site is one step above Seb Pierce's site   ;

https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

The 'LEA Atlantis high life'   model eh ?  I have the Lemurian version . 

Gosh that's right up my alley   :D

Or rather , this product of theirs is actually designed to be 'right up one's alley '    :

https://highchi.com/products/copy-of-visionquest

Chi generator ..... sexual healing ....

" Deluxe LEA InnerQuest System: $6,000
Includes: two 11" wands, Far Infrared Plating with your choice of 24 kt Gold or Platinum. One bottle of OxyVital The Bliss Factor Book, Coaching Self Inquiry Workbook with 9 audiocassettes, and an LEA audio and Video cassette. Also includes Deborah Stuarts paper: "33 Seconds To Create Exactly What You Want" Please add $900 for formula 5 Includes your choice of 24kt Gold or Platinum with - Gold, Nickel, Rhodium, Palladium, and Platinum underneath.

I assume this is somewhat different to your as this one is  ....well ... basically its a dildo .  Six G for a dildo ?  Well, if peeps got 6G to  to hand over to these types  ..... I guess they must have soo many Gs  it dont matter ?  But  why a dildo for that price ?    I could get a life-like  albino Asian conjoined twins midget sex dolls for that !

IMO  that site is one step above Seb Pierce's site   ;

https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

I looked at the site and it doesn't even plug into a receptacle. Maybe that is an extra add on. :lol:

Here is the best part. Romance corner? :o 

Place the Atlantis HighLife system in the wealth, health or even romance corner of your home or office and experience an immediate shift in the energy and dramatic amplification of your intention. Positively energize creative projects, problem-solving, business meetings, meditation, and sex. This system harmonizes and balances all environments for a great natural high! Turn it on and you're in "the zone".

Hi Guys,

I use mine to help with meditation, as i find it difficult and am in a wheel chair, as i have a broken spine, i also like negative ions.

The negative side is that if you get too close to it, you can get zapped by static electric lightning bolts, ouch! LOL.