9 hours ago, Bindi said:

But Todd Strandberg, editor and founder of RaptureReady.com, who tracks current events and links them to biblical prophecy and is the best source online for predictions and calculations concerning the end of the world, said, and I quote, “Obama probably isn't the Antichrist”. I believe Todd Strandberg. 

edit to add: I’m mildly surprised that you believed Obama was the antichrist in 2015, and still do to this day. Presidents will come and go, one ex president might even go to jail soon, but you’re still touting Obama as the ultimate evil. Conspiracy theory is a pretty sad hole to get stuck in.

You think they'll be able to jail Biden. It's possible. The film "My Son Hunter" is ripping the Islam-loving Demcrats to shreds. I guess you're right. Donald Trump's hammering Biden to a pulp. Next he'll go after Obama. Antichrist Obama's birth certificate, lists the "Father's Race" as African. That's an obvious fake... seeing the US gov documents listed blacks in 1960 as N.groes. Obama's toast. The Antichrist falls all on his own, says the Bible. Like any Malignant Narcissist, the Devil Obama will fall on the weight of his lies, dragging him down.

Obama's like Al Capone, the Chicago criminal gangster and demonic freak show-madman from hell.

8 hours ago, Lairg said:

I find Leonardo quite satisfying

OK, let's say Leonardo is satisfying as you say. Sold! So where's the beef now? Who's the King of Shambhala? Hot air, much?

2 hours ago, Cobie said:

It’s not 666.

:lol::lol::lol:

The number of the Beast in Revelation is  616 
https://www.churchtimes.co.uk/articles/2005/6-may/news/uk/bible-writers-got-the-beast-s-number-wrong-say-scholars 

Wikipedia says 666 is the Number/Mark of the Antichrist. But rather than get uptight about 666, what about Obama. I heard from sources that knew him in school that his real name is not Obama and he dealt drugs while at school, servicing old white homosexuals in order to buy his coke. What do you know about that? I'l like to know about that to hear from you seeing you're very knowledgeable about these things and know much more than me about that.

There are reports from Man's Country bath house in Chicago, where they called Obama Bathhouse Barry. Kevin Dujan made several videos about Obama's homo life. He interviewed guys that knew Obama in Chicago. I think we should delve into that if Obama's the Antichrist don't you? The Bible says the Antichrist is predicted to hate women. Obama ticks all the boxes of the traits that fit the Antichrist. Tell me if I'm missing out on anything. Even "Drink-Along" Nungali's saying I'm wrong in saying he's an Obama lover. He says like me, that Obama's a good-for-nothing crook from Chicago. So, can you tell me what box Obama doesn't tick to fit the Satan-in-Person the Antichrist? He fits all the traits perfectly and to the T.

1 hour ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Who's the King of Shambhala?

One account says  that Sanat Kumara arrived on Earth with the lesser Kumaras some 18 million years ago.  Being young-looking he is sometimes called "the youth of endless summers"

"The Kumaras, for instance, are called the “Four” though in reality seven in number, because Sanaka, Sananda, Sanatana and Sanat-Kumara are the chief Vaidhâtra (their patronymic name), as they spring from the “four-fold mystery."

https://theosophy.wiki/en/Kumara

1 hour ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Wikipedia says 666 is the Number/Mark of the Antichrist. But rather than get uptight about 666, what about Obama. I heard from sources that knew him in school that his real name is not Obama and he dealt drugs while at school, servicing old white homosexuals in order to buy his coke. What do you know about that? I'l like to know about that to hear from you seeing you're very knowledgeable about these things and know much more than me about that.

There are reports from Man's Country bath house in Chicago, where they called Obama Bathhouse Barry. Kevin Dujan made several videos about Obama's homo life. He interviewed guys that knew Obama in Chicago. I think we should delve into that if Obama's the Antichrist don't you? The Bible says the Antichrist is predicted to hate women. Obama ticks all the boxes of the traits that fit the Antichrist. Tell me if I'm missing out on anything. Even "Drink-Along" Nungali's saying I'm wrong in saying he's an Obama lover. He says like me, that Obama's a good-for-nothing crook from Chicago. So, can you tell me what box Obama doesn't tick to fit the Satan-in-Person the Antichrist? He fits all the traits perfectly and to the T.

When you've lived through Trump and Obama presidencies and conclude that Obama hates women and is the antichrist.

:lol:

I think you'd do better concentrating on the "highest form of culture in the world" rather than the lowest form of negative speech.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, steve said:

When you've lived through Trump and Obama presidencies and conclude that Obama hates women and is the antichrist.

:lol:

I think you'd do better concentrating on the "highest form of culture in the world" rather than the lowest form of negative speech.

Sorry to rain on your parade, friend. It's the Bible that says the Antichrist hates women, not me. As for the highest form of culture, Tibetan Buddhism is tuned into the wavelength of heaven's divine spirituality. I'm tuned into goodness and not evil, #666 is a good sign because it shows Obama's the Devil and that's good news, isn't it? I mean we're talking about the truth right?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Sorry to rain on your parade, friend. It's the Bible that says the Antichrist hates women, not me. As for the highest form of culture, Tibetan Buddhism is tuned into the wavelength of heaven's divine spirituality. I'm tuned into goodness and not evil, #666 is a good sign because it shows Obama's the Devil and that's good news, isn't it? I mean we're talking about the truth right?

I enjoy the rain.

I’m also appreciative for your ravings about misogyny, homophobia, and antichrists as they inform me regarding the lucidity of your contributions here.

Some here talk about the truth, others indulge in flights of fantasy.

It’s all good - ཀུན་ཏུ་བཟང་པོ།

• Like 1

5 hours ago, steve said:

I enjoy the rain.

I’m also appreciative for your ravings about misogyny, homophobia, and antichrists as they inform me regarding the lucidity of your contributions here.

བོད་སྐད་ཤེས་ཀྱི་ཡོད་པས།

ངས་བོད་སྐད་ཏོག་ཙམ་ཤེས་ཀྱི་ཡོད།

I'm very happy like you to speak to you about misogyny, homophobia, and antichrists.

I'm Tibetan Buddhist and although I understand your need to demonize me, I'm sorry but I don't think I'll be able to fill the bill. Indeed, we're not opposed to women, to homosexuals nor to even antichrists.

Even the depth of evil must be given the benefit of compassion.

I'll just repeat again what's stated above, which is that the Bible says the Antichrist will hate women. I didn't write the Bible. Somebody else wrote it. Not me. Now I've just stated that all the signs indicate beyond possible doubt that Obama's the Antichrist. If that's a problem here and is seen as being racist on my part, I'll retract that. Is it OK if I retract it?

Edited by Jamyang Khedrup

As a Tibetan Buddhist it’s interesting to me how attached you seem to be to your samsaric stories and how carelessly you publicly share harmful gossip. You are welcome to say and think whatever you like as far as I’m concerned and I’ll respond as I see fit when so inclined.

On the other hand there are rules of conduct here and misogyny, homophobia, and right wing conspiracy theories tend to rub the mods and admin the wrong way so I would advice some caution on those topics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, steve said:

As a Tibetan Buddhist it’s interesting to me how attached you seem to be to your samsaric stories and how carelessly you publicly share harmful gossip. You are welcome to say and think whatever you like as far as I’m concerned and I’ll respond as I see fit when so inclined.

On the other hand there are rules of conduct here and misogyny, homophobia, and right wing conspiracy theories tend to rub the mods and admin the wrong way so I would advice some caution on those topics.

Thanks. That's clear. I didn't know there were politics on a thread about Buddhism. So so-called "right wing conspiracy theories" will include Hillary Clinton's phone she washed with bleach and Hunter Biden's videos in the simplest attire?

Just joking.

Thanks for telling me. I see where you're coming from and you're just warning me...

So, Obama is the Antichrist is not the right topic here.

Shambhala is Hulagu's Empire and he's the King of Shambhala, are both topics that are censored by the police.

Can I write a mantra? B)

Om Mani Peme Hung

ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

I've been a religious Buddhist for fifty years and as Steve says, one should be careful what people think at the forum. So, to carry on with this thread, I'd request people ask me what they want to know instead of getting off course. To avoid discussing too much, I'll stick to the topic and not respond to catcall posts. You can also write to me privately. Shambhala is the most important topic of the last 6000 years. Dont miss it.

I'd suggest to not miss this under absolutely no circumstance!!!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

OK, let's say Leonardo is satisfying as you say. Sold! So where's the beef now? Who's the King of Shambhala? Hot air, much?

No , it seems its YOU that are mixed up .

Here you go, some clarity :

Leonardo ;

MV5BMjI0MTg3MzI0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQy

The King of Shamballa;

image.png.c9aae289334239335c97513c5c367dc3.png

( Oh look !  He is a Black African .... just like Obama ! )

Here is the beef ;

bfter.jpg

Edited by Nungali

20 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

.... Even "Drink-Along" Nungali's saying I'm wrong in saying he's an Obama lover. He says like me, that Obama's a good-for-nothing crook from Chicago. So, can you tell me what box Obama doesn't tick to fit the Satan-in-Person the Antichrist? He fits all the traits perfectly and to the T.

I never said that folks ! 

But I will say this now .....

Obama is  King of Shamballa !

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, steve said:

I enjoy the rain.

.... you give them enough 'rope'   .....

;)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

I'll just repeat again what's stated above, which is that the Bible says the Antichrist will hate women. I didn't write the Bible. Somebody else wrote it. Not me. Now I've just stated that all the signs indicate beyond possible doubt that Obama's the Antichrist. If that's a problem here and is seen as being racist on my part, I'll retract that. Is it OK if I retract it?

WateryIlliterateAmericanavocet-size_rest

It seems this thread is out of control.

I'd say there's 80% trash/troll and the rest of it is lurking watchers.

Steve sent a message of moderation but his ཀུན་ཏུ་བཟང་པོ།

....in Tibetan is a Wikipedia cut and paste so he speaks about as much Tibetan as Donald Trump.

I reckon that if just one percent of those that read this thread connect and find Shambhala, then the mission will have been achieved. Btw, Nungali's doing an outstanding job of underlining what I'm saying about Shambhala.

Ooops! while I'm posting this, Nungali's jostling at the gates and sending new posts. Ok folks, roll it!

I'm not homophobic nor mysogynist. And I speak, read and write Tibetan while nobody on this board does: - least of which Nungali or Steve. 

Just stating the fact everybody knows here.

spellcheck

བོད་སྐད་ཤེས་ཀྱི་ཡོད་པས།

ཀུན་ཏུ་བཟང་པོ།

ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

ཁྱོད་ཀྱིས་བོད་སྐད་ག་ནས་ཧ་གོ་པ་རེད།

སྟོང་་གསལ་ཟུང་གཇུག།

Still waiting for someone to answer those questions posed in Tibetan there. Should I understand nobody knows a damm word of Tibetan?

22 hours ago, Lairg said:

One account says  that Sanat Kumara arrived on Earth with the lesser Kumaras some 18 million years ago.  Being young-looking he is sometimes called "the youth of endless summers"

"The Kumaras, for instance, are called the “Four” though in reality seven in number, because Sanaka, Sananda, Sanatana and Sanat-Kumara are the chief Vaidhâtra (their patronymic name), as they spring from the “four-fold mystery."

https://theosophy.wiki/en/Kumara

Lairg, there are various layers of people that are interested in Shambhala. The Theosophs have mustered massive interest in Shambhala throughout the world. But they don't know Tibetan and merely put together concepts from hearsay and made up names and places. The information is a mixture of true information and misconstrued made-up information.

4-8105f66de9.jpg

In the map above, seven Buddhist temples are documented within Hulagu's empire under his rule.

The problem with Nungali is that the Okar Research is Trungpa Kagyupa Buddhist and I refer to my posts on page 1 of this thread about the (Kagyupa) Drikung and Sakya warring. The Kagyupas like Nungali don't want the news about Hulagu to get out. It's dynamite to them. Now this forum seems to be politically left-leaning.

16 hours ago, steve said:

I don't understand how Buddhists can be left-leaning when you see what Communism has done to destroy it in Tibet and in China. Now China's created this COVID 19 strain with AIDS in it. Strange how the Islam-loving Left is AWOL on that topic. Like all the rest. Google the KKK page, and see what it says. It says the Democratic Party created the KKK. There's so much left unsaid and so many lies occupying the public arena full-time.

• Wow 1

7 minutes ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

they don't know Tibetan

Was Tibetan the original language?  

I knew a woman that could remember her time in ancient Egypt.  She maintained that there was a secret meaning to Egyptian words so that only the initiated could understand the hidden meaning.  She said all the translations she saw were wrong.

The Pentateuch has its layers with notarikon, gematria and temurah.

Does Tibetan have initiate meanings?

12 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

བོད་སྐད་ཤེས་ཀྱི་ཡོད་པས།

ཀུན་ཏུ་བཟང་པོ།

ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

ཁྱོད་ཀྱིས་བོད་སྐད་ག་ནས་ཧ་གོ་པ་རེད།

སྟོང་་གསལ་ཟུང་གཇུག།

Still waiting for someone to answer those questions posed in Tibetan there. Should I understand nobody knows a damm word of Tibetan?

It isnt coming out as Tibetan though .  Just a bunch of boxes with numbers in them .

Lairg, there are various layers of people that are interested in Shambhala. The Theosophs have mustered massive interest in Shambhala throughout the world. But they don't know Tibetan and merely put together concepts from hearsay and made up names and places. The information is a mixture of true information and misconstrued made-up information.

Just like the Buddhist traditions about it  ;)

4-8105f66de9.jpg

In the map above, seven Buddhist temples are documented within Hulagu's empire under his rule.

The problem with Nungali is that the Okar Research is Trungpa Kagyupa Buddhist and I refer to my posts on page 1 of this thread about the (Kagyupa) Drikung and Sakya warring. The Kagyupas like Nungali don't want the news about Hulagu to get out. It's dynamite to them.

Okar was 1 of numerous things I used, in that specific case it is about rivers , comparing river descriptions in Shamballa tradition with those of other traditions and targeting their origin area in Central Asia . Its just one of the many diverse pointers I used .

Many diverse pointers ... you are acting like i am depending solely on Okar research ... no

I depend on Nungali research  ... its been going on for over  40  years , started  at Sydney University - multiple disciplines  -   and not restricted and bogged down by believing in only one 'truth' and not being brainwashed by a specific religious view on it . . .  that is also all mixed up with political in fighting .

Now this forum seems to be politically left-leaning.

:D   :D     :D               

try this ;

I don't understand how Buddhists can be left-leaning when you see what Communism has done to destroy it in Tibet and in China. Now China's created this COVID 19 strain with AIDS in it. Strange how the Islam-loving Left is AWOL on that topic. Like all the rest. Google the KKK page, and see what it says. It says the Democratic Party created the KKK. There's so much left unsaid and so many lies occupying the public arena full-time.

read this again ;

From the owner of this site :

• If you're pro-Trump, please leave.
  • If you're right-wing, please leave.
  • If you're pro-border wall, pro-ICE, racist, homophobic, transphobic or misogynist, please fuck off and leave.

The web is awash with other far-right friendly dumpsters you can crawl into. "

So  Jamdrop

in the words of this sites owner  ....

" Fuck off  "  .

"

Edited by Nungali

11 hours ago, Lairg said:

Was Tibetan the original language?  

I knew a woman that could remember her time in ancient Egypt.  She maintained that there was a secret meaning to Egyptian words so that only the initiated could understand the hidden meaning.  She said all the translations she saw were wrong.

Oh ?  She would fit right in here on DBs esoteric forum !

Just what we need , another self taught  made up  system that declares all the past academia research understanding Rosetta stones etc etc are wrong ... and she is the only one that knows .

Its a kind of  madness that is sweeping 'western' culture  that seems particularly attracted to this forum :)

The other two forums I use dont allow it to enter  ;)

DBs forum  seems to luv it       :wub:

The Pentateuch has its layers with notarikon, gematria and temurah.

as do all 'sacred languages '  ( where a letter or symbol represents not just a sound but a number and concept .

Does Tibetan have initiate meanings?

I leave this one for ' Royalty'  as we know how holy and valid royalty is 

:)

Edited by Nungali