dawn90

Angering Myself Through The Dantians

I believe I've been working with the Dantians and the main energy that I've been feeling has been overwhelmingly anger.

So I was wondering if that was a common occurance working with these centers, I've been feeling like in the mood, to fight. I've seen it described that way. That. If I remember correctly: when you had them shut down you were some sort of pushover. And since the Dantians are storehouses of energy wouldn't that make sense that the fuel of everything would be anger since it's that energy that pushes to do things and strive for things, defend ourselves - retreat when we have to.

What is your exprience with the Dantians?

The physical body often contains trauma and resultant anger from previous incarnations.  Sooner or later they need to be released or better, transmuted

For example, while very young I was claustrophic in very tight places.  Only later did I discover that it was being in coffins that was my problem 

Edited by Lairg

5 hours ago, Lairg said:

Only later did I discover that it was being in coffins that was my problem 

Somebody tortured you?

I woke up in coffins too often

That was very common in the 19th century so that some burials had a bell attached to a rope and when you woke up you could ring the bell.  They were called "dead ringers"

In a London cemetery that was moved in the 1950s to make a road, about 10% of the coffins had scratches on the underside of the lid.

These days I am quite good at meditation - even when lying down.   And I have left instructions that I am to be cremated, after an artery has been cut!

Edited by Lairg

不管是呂祖,魏伯陽,或是張伯端

他們幾位所講的丹田,都不在下腹部

而是在玄關

因為丹的最初形態是烏肝

而不是下腹部的氣感

Whether it is Lu Zu, Wei Boyang, or Zhang Boduan

The dantian mentioned by several of them is not in the lower abdomen

but at  Xiuan Guan

Because the original form of Dan is black liver

rather than a feeling of Qi in the lower abdomen

I've been reading about the gates.

The gates on the other side of each Dantian and I now think I was working that instead of the Dantians that I previously thought I was working.

Because a Dantian is at the front. And it came to me. Just like a back chakra represents the un-manifest and the front chakra represents the manifest I thought the same thing must apply to the Dantians and the Gates.

Just like the front heart chakra is about love for others.

You have the back heart chakra which is about love for yourself.

Because how could you love another if the love you're supposed to feel for yourself is lacking.

You can't.

So the manifest is nurtured by the open gates of the qi circulation coming from the back.

So can you; properly love another without loving yourself - impossible. So I'm thinking.

There's no way I'm opening a Dantian of any sort without first getting to know my gates at the back - and that's what I think I've been doing. Now it's the turn of the Dantians to get worked and the locations that I'm finding seem to confirm that; where previously it didn't work.

So. I just wanted to share that.

Not only jing (essence ) can be used as fuel to burn and enhance our qi , in fact, all emotions , such as  anger , jealousy, fear , anxiety.. etc  can all be used as fuel to burn and grow our qi .  Xing gong ( spiritual effort ) is in fact linked with Meng gong ( physical practice to increase jing and qi ) , and should not be separated from it . 

9 hours ago, exorcist_1699 said:

Not only jing (essence ) can be used as fuel to burn and enhance our qi , in fact, all emotions , such as  anger , jealousy, fear , anxiety.. etc  can all be used as fuel to burn and grow our qi. 

This is true, essentially, but only works out if those emotions are being transformed in the process.

9 hours ago, exorcist_1699 said:

Xing gong ( spiritual effort ) is in fact linked with Meng gong ( physical practice to increase jing and qi ) , and should not be separated from it .