James22

mopaineikung.com is it legit?

1 hour ago, Shadow_self said:

Discussing what exactly?

If it was the translation thing, Here were your words

Im pretty sure you are mistaken. Indonesian students would not need a video translated.

Therefore logic would dictate that video is for English speaking audience (AKA Westerners), correct?

If it is the other question, about instructions vs explanation...you already answered that

You said that there was no explanation, only instructions

In Asia that's pretty common....it is often how non-initiates are treated...the explanation is usually one of the key differences, along with sometimes some minor tweaks to a practice to make it "work"

Why are you so uncomfortable discussing statements you already made?

Just a quick note that I am ignoring these questions, as I have already stated I am not comfortable continuing the discussion. 

It will not be necessary to continue to ask the same things repeatedly. 

2 hours ago, Iliketurtles said:

Just a quick note that I am ignoring these questions, as I have already stated I am not comfortable continuing the discussion. 

No problem :) The inconsistences are clear enough to me.

I'll consider this as a case of admission by silence, given it seems to meet the criteria

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Iliketurtles said:

It will not be necessary to continue to ask the same things repeatedly. 

The hypocrisy and Irony tied up in this statement...

It is too much, I cant :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

This is not a case of admission by silence, we're on page 9 with a discussion which should have taken less than a few replies after I posted a small snippet from John's own letter written to Jim.  I can only imagine the umpteenth page this would go to if I dared to open the can of worms you're wanting to open.

I spoke my piece in regards to what John actually said to Jim in his letters, and what John taught both in the videos Jim recorded and others.

I am definitely not comfortable continuing to drag out this argument until everyone is blue in the face and the horse is beaten so thoroughly that the glue factory won't take it.

I am not comfortable going down that road there's no sense in it. If you want to have that discussion the best I can do for you would be on a forum off site where if the discussion continued on to page 4,632 it would not disturb the community and more specifically the administration here.

Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by Iliketurtles
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Iliketurtles said:

This is not a case of admission by silence, we're on page 9 with a discussion which should have taken less than a few replies after I posted a small snippet from John's own letter written to Jim.  I can only imagine the umpteenth page this would go to if I dared to open the can of worms you're wanting to open.

I spoke my piece in regards to what John actually said to Jim in his letters, and what John taught both in the videos Jim recorded and others.

I am definitely not comfortable continuing to drag out this argument until everyone is blue in the face and the horse is beaten so thoroughly that the glue factory won't take it.

I am not comfortable going down that road there's no sense in it. If you want to have that discussion the best I can do for you would be on a forum off site where if the discussion continued on to page 4,632 it would not disturb the community and more specifically the administration here.

Thank you for your understanding.

#1 As far as I am concerned, until Im provided with evidence to suggest otherwise, that is exactly what it is..feel free to believe whatever you like..that is my position, and you wont be changing it unless you present something.

#2 We are on page 9 because you want to have this discussion...by all means you are more than welcome to stop adding to the thread...you complain and moan about the thread, but yet post after post continue...if it such a problem...respectfully stop participating

#3 All you did was tell me why you believe this, and why you are biased...for the 100th time. No problem...your beliefs are just that...some of us are privy to other information, information you seem to not be aware of...No problem...You dont want to believe it? No problem

#4 This is a discussion forum... in that regard you should really  cut it out trying to stifle and silence discussion, or move it elsewhere...Nobody has you by the fingers and is forcing you to type...It is your own doing...Others can have a discussion and express views without your input...It sure is welcome... but it is not a requirement

#5 I dont want to have that discussion....You were the one who mentioned about videos and Indonesian speaking students and all that...I just called you on yet another inconsistency...and you do as you always do when that happens..run away from the point or else offer an off site discussion where you can insult and copy paste times infinity....

As @Nungali pointed out to you several pages ago...If you dont want to discuss it...stop posting...I've literally said the same thing

Also, just as a caveat, I do know who you are....and on the occasions you've spoken or referenced me off site, you've been quite insulting...So please do not ask again...

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

#1 As far as I am concerned, until Im provided with evidence to suggest otherwise, that is exactly what it is..feel free to believe whatever you like..that is my position, and you wont be changing it unless you present something.

Well ... he could  ... but now, he does not want to upset admin .   :)

Which suggests that YOU  might be upsetting admin if you continue .   ;)

#2 We are on page 9 because you want to have this discussion...by all means you are more than welcome to stop adding to the thread...you complain and moan about the thread, but yet post after post continue...if it such a problem...respectfully stop participating 

But then he could not advertise  Buns as the alternative venue   :)

#3 All you did was tell me why you believe this, and why you are biased...for the 100th time. No problem...your beliefs are just that...some of us are privy to other information, information you seem to not be aware of...No problem...You dont want to believe it? No problem

#4 This is a discussion forum... in that regard you should really  cut it out trying to stifle and silence discussion, or move it elsewhere...Nobody has you by the fingers and is forcing you to type...It is your own doing...Others can have a discussion and express views without your input...It sure is welcome... but it is not a requirement

#5 I dont want to have that discussion....You were the one who mentioned about videos and Indonesian speaking students and all that...I just called you on yet another inconsistency...and you do as you always do when that happens..run away from the point or else offer an off site discussion where you can insult and copy paste times infinity....

Just  ' mentioned in passing '  , no need for anyone to respond to it because it COULD create  100s of pages of bother for Admin .

Now ... you dont want to create bother for admin do you ?  

.... you might even get moderated if  'you' keep this up    :D  

As @Nungali pointed out to you several pages ago...If you dont want to discuss it...stop posting...I've literally said the same thing

Also, just as a caveat, I do know who you are....and on the occasions you've spoken or referenced me off site, you've been quite insulting...So please do not ask again...

Oh really  !  ???      Has turtles started threads elsewhere so he can bitch about this 'over there ' . 

3 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

Intimidation, obsessive last word duels, vomiting of secrets, cyberstalking…this is now a mopai thread.

If anyone ever wanted to know what immortality was like, it doesn’t come from sUpEr SeCrEt schools like Mo Pai, it comes from Mo Pai threads—because THEY NEVER END.

• Haha 5

28 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

this is now a mopai thread.

Add the material on thedaobuns, and it is flashback-time. 

10 hours ago, Nungali said:

Well ... he could  ... but now, he does not want to upset admin .   :)

Which suggests that YOU  might be upsetting admin if you continue .   ;)

But then he could not advertise  Buns as the alternative venue   :)

Just  ' mentioned in passing '  , no need for anyone to respond to it because it COULD create  100s of pages of bother for Admin .

Now ... you dont want to create bother for admin do you ?  

.... you might even get moderated if  'you' keep this up    :D  

Oh really  !  ???      Has turtles started threads elsewhere so he can bitch about this 'over there ' . 

I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of looking...Its an echo chamber to spout nonsense ad infinitum...I'd expect that from a younger person...not from an individual of his age.

People have just sent me stuff. But the irony is in that last post I made...

Spoiler

Another decade of video learning might humble them...who knows

I'll be checking out of the conversation now....its clear this one doesn't want a discussion...they just want to stifle it...Which ultimately begs the questions why one would bother to be a member at all

Spoiler

To pseudo police the forum and attempt to shut down any discussion related to Mo Pai...particulary when it pokes holes in their beliefs

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Fester said:

Intimidation, obsessive last word duels, vomiting of secrets, cyberstalking…this is now a mopai thread.

Nobody is stalking anyone, nor is anyone being intimidated...I was sent information...

Edited by Shadow_self

14 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

If anyone ever wanted to know what immortality was like, it doesn’t come from sUpEr SeCrEt schools like Mo Pai, it comes from Mo Pai threads—because THEY NEVER END.

Of course they do  .... but they keep reincarnating    :) 

Thread is locked and under review.

Word to the wise- This site’s moderation team takes a dim view towards doxing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2