dawn90

The End Of Sushumna

The central nadi, sushumna, ends at the point between the nostrils where the nasal septum joins the upper lip.

I have a bit of a technical question: it's this quote.

I don't understand it very well because in my understanding Sushumna was supposed to finish in the Brahmarandhra; or cavity of Brahma. So I don't understand how it ends up in the middle of the nostrils. Where the nasal septum joins the upper lip, that's the bottom of the separation between the nostrils right?

Where some people put a nose ring.

Like a bull.

My understanding is that Sushumna goes up the spine; crosses in the back of neck where it splits in two.

There: one portion of it crosses horizontally to the forehead; while the other part keeps going vertically up the head to Brahmarandhra.

And they both meet at Brahmarandhra.

Could somebody be so kind to explain this quote.

Or is it some sort of extension?

As you might expect, most explanations are a simplification.

Brahma is the allegory attached to the Intelligence stream of The Source of All.   There is also a Love stream - Vishnu and an Intent stream - Shiva

In the human there is an aspect of Intelligence that anchors in layers (sub-planes) across the head - more to the front.  The back of the skull is used for Atma.

Thus the bottom of the nose is about the middle of where the personality (lower) mental energies are anchored - depending upon the quality of the human.

Intelligence has a lot more to accomplish in the human than mental processes.

These days I don't feel like I can speak authoratatively on any subject, and sushumna is the deepest channel, so *yikes*.

I've a very simplified concept of sushumna: a straight line (or potential for a line, or dynamic open space) vertically up/down the center.  With especially potent points distributed along it.

(Could be likely I'm missing all kinds of details, branches and such.)

As to where it ends?  Top n' bottom?  (Even in my super-simple model)

That's a good question, and it's a mystery to me.

Connected to stuff beyond my reckoning, ah reckon.

p.s.

The Tibetan pictures include stacked heads and a big ol’ flower underneath.

10 hours ago, Trunk said:

've a very simplified concept of sushumna: a straight line (or potential for a line, or dynamic open space) vertically up/down the center.  With especially potent points distributed along it.

(Could be likely I'm missing all kinds of details, branches and such.)

Got it.

So Sushumna getting to the middle of the nostrils on the nasal septum is one of its branches.

The part that separates the two nostrils is that linked to the base chakra or is it just the tip of the nose because I know the tip of the nose is linked to that chakra. As the base of the spinal column.

But the nasal septum between the nostrils makes me awfully think of the space between the anus and the genitals.

The perineum I guess.

So during meditation.

When they tell you concentrate on the tip of the nose is it really the tip of the nose or if you concentrate on the tip it activates the tip of the nose (the balloon part) but also the nasal septum between the nostrils. Is that whole part Mulhadara?

If Sushumna arrives there.

Edited by dawn90

5 hours ago, dawn90 said:

When they tell you concentrate on the tip of the nose is it really the tip of the nose

It is actually the root of the nose - overtly between the eyes.  But this is still less than half of the required instruction.   

It is important to achieve the level of consciousness appropriate to the frequencies of the energy anchor being targeted.  

• Like 1

It-s interesting what you-re saying because if I focus between the eyes it gives me a tingling feeling in the tip of the nose.

There-s an energy center at the tip. But I wouldn-t say quite the tip.

I found it to be. Slightly before the tip.

Where the build up of sneeze starts.

At the root of the bubble part of the nose.

Just before the tip.

I-m doing something here and I-m feeling energy pathways passing through there so I found that interesting. There-s definitely a sensitive area there.

Somebody talks about it here

As at the top of the spine rests the Ajna Chakra, and at the base of the spine is located the Mooladhara Chakara, at the top of the nose bridge is located the Ajna Chakara, and the lower part of the nose bridge, the nose tip is considered as Mooladhara Chakra.

HP Mageson666
The Kevala Pranayama
PostThu Sep 19, 2019 8:43 am

The Kevala Pranayama

There are statements from Hindu Yogi's from the 19th century that the Jewsuits traversed the Hindu regions of India for centuries and removed and corrupted all the spiritual knowledge to the point most of what is left is corrupted and weakened and sometimes dangerous to practice. That one would need initiation or have to have a personal library of such texts as the only way left to obtain real information to practice with to get anywhere.

The Jewish texts mention that angels are created by speaking from word of mouth. Obviously what language would that be.... Hebrew the texts on angels in the Kabbalah show they are though forms created by use of Hebrew Kabbalah magic using the Hebrew alphabet. The Jewish texts mention there is a special angel that strikes the newly born person right at the philtrum the place under your nose between the lips and nose. This causes the person to forget everything of their past lives and binds them into confusion and closes off their psychic abilities. The Jewsuits also perform special rituals to spiritually attack and attempt to bind the same place within the Catholic rituals.

Understanding this let us now study the Kevala and understand how to use such. The Kevala is:

"Through this practice sushumna becomes free of all impurities and the aim of pranayama is accomplished. This practice cures all diseases, promotes longevity, removes the darkness of ignorance.... awakens shakit, thus achieving Samadhi."

The way this is done one breathes in with both nostrils, while making the Kechari mudra and focusing on the tip of the nose and then holds this as long as comfortable with the goal of extending the length of hold with practice. This is the altered method.

The original Vedic texts state the Kechari is placing the tongue on the roof of the mouth with the tip touching behind the two front teeth this is how its still done further east in Chi Gong. The Kechari is one of the most important mudra's in Kundalini yoga. Why was it corrupted to move the tongue into some strange position attempting to pick ones nose from the inside? The same reason the area to focus on the end of the nose was moved from underneath the nose.

When the Kevala is done properly the tongue is placed on the roof on the mouth with the tip behind the two front teeth and the focus on underneath the nose on the nadi activation point of the sushumna which fully opens both nostrils and opens the sushumna and moves the prana into the sushumna. The proper Kechari sends a circuit of energy up the philtrum and activates the sushumna nadi and moves the energy into the sushumna and into the head opening up the third eye, activating the pineal gland and opening the crown. It activates all the energy centers in the head and this means opening the higher psychic centers and activates the Manas chakra were the memory of past life's are kept. Which is why the enemy attempts to bind this point.

The Kevala is the third realm of Nadi Shodhana the alternative nostril breathing works on the sun and moon nadis and the Kevala is for the sushumna nadi. The major goal of Kundalini yoga is to clean and fully open the sushumna nadi by moving the sun and moon energies into the sushumna nadi. This is the process that leads to the awakening of the serpent power and raising it to the crown. The yogic texts state the most important nadi is the sushumna all the nadis connect to the sushumna so to move this power through the sushumna is to transform and purify and transform the entire energy system and individual.

The term Kevala relates to the concept of being self born by uniting the currents in the sushumna. That is why Kevala is called the aim of pranayama.

To do the Kevala properly place the tongue on the roof of your mouth with the tip touching behind the two front teeth and place your mental focus on the middle part of your nose between the two nostrils and then breath in through both nostrils you can use the basic breath if you want for this. And then simply hold the breath as long as your comfortable while keeping the Kechari and mental focus on the part between your nostrils. Then release the breath by breathing out your nostrils normally.

This is why the enemy corrupted the Kechari and places so many curses to attempt to attack and bind the philtrum its because its the major connection for the suhumna nadi and the centers in the head such as the third eye. The Final RTR removes all the enemy curses.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Re: The Kevala Pranayama
PostThu Sep 19, 2019 3:46 pm

I vouch for this particular breath also.

It's important to always remember that Pranayama is one part of the 8 fold path, another corruption in the East is extreme focus solely on the Pranayama, which if done past a point and continuously, can cause nervous disorders.

Common corruptions include extreme holds, extreme exhales, violent breaths, and strange breaths produced without any insight or care, are common in the east, so be careful of what you read and tread cautiously.

If you feel bad, immediately stop doing a Pranayama.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Currently Closed
HPS Shannon
Re: The Kevala Pranayama
PostThu Sep 19, 2019 4:23 pm

Mageson, Mageson, Mageson... ;)

You're almost like an enyclopedia ❤
High Priestess Shannon
http://www.blacksforsatan.org
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

If the philtrum is where sushumna ends, wouldn't it make sense to focus there; instead of higher. 

Whether that be, on the tip of nose; or between the eyes 

Wouldn't that confirm what is said in this text? 

That there's been a corruption.

A  certain hiding of the truth. 

Where neither, the tip of the nose which I understand is a miscomprehension. But neither, also, between the eyes.

It would be in a different and lower point along the philtrum where the philtrum touches the lip.

You always read, between the eyes or at the tip of the nose.

Do some people focus their attention there?

Or does everybody do it between the eyes?

1 hour ago, dawn90 said:

The Jewish texts mention there is a special angel that strikes the newly born person right at the philtrum the place under your nose between the lips and nose. This causes the person to forget everything of their past lives and binds them into confusion and closes off their psychic abilities.

This is pretty close but rather too physical.

There are various webs placed in the human between specific subplanes to prevent premature contact.

There is a web on 7.4  to prevent the physical body from feeling energies until the human has done enough work to discharge the substance of the web

There is another web at the top of 5.6 to prevent higher thought entering the lower parts of the personal mind - until it has been refined.   This web is commonly anchored at the top of the philtrum - depending upon how the mental energies are connected to the head.   

Among other things that web limits conscious memory of past lives.   The emotional and physical bodies do however remember quite a lot.   For example, I did not die too easily in past lives and used to wake up in the coffin.  My physical body is still uneasy about being inside coffins.  So I have left instructions: cut an artery and cremate the body.

On 28/2/2022 at 8:31 AM, Lairg said:

It is actually the root of the nose - overtly between the eyes.  But this is still less than half of the required instruction.   

It is important to achieve the level of consciousness appropriate to the frequencies of the energy anchor being targeted.  

Being that I believe consciousness needs to first be brought from the lower dantian upwards until it reaches the eyes, I very much agree with what you say above. What would be the use of concentrating on a point far along in the journey when the earlier places haven’t first been attended to. IMO it would make for a very lopsided result, and as such not useful. 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 7:24 PM, Bindi said:

What would be the use of concentrating on a point far along in the journey when the earlier places haven’t first been attended to. IMO it would make for a very lopsided result, and as such not useful. 

or perhaps?

Spoiler

Hand_pump_-_Animation_with_soil.gif

On 2/27/2022 at 12:54 PM, dawn90 said:

When they tell you concentrate on the tip of the nose is it really the tip of the nose or if you concentrate on the tip it activates the tip of the nose (the balloon part) but also the nasal septum between the nostrils.

Anapana instruction:

https://www.vridhamma.org/What-is-Anapana

https://www.vridhamma.org/sites/default/files/node-uploads/2. MIni_Anapana_english_10_minute_GourpSitting.mp3

Edited by Bhathen
added detail

To apply sushumna the accomplished yogis concentrate on the bridge between the two nostrils above the upper lip and allow both nostrils to flow freely .

link

16 minutes ago, dawn90 said:

To apply sushumna the accomplished yogis concentrate on the bridge between the two nostrils above the upper lipand allow both nostrils to flow freely .
link

From your link, breath flowing evenly through the two nostrils and a high degree of awareness of body and mind are prerequisites to sushumna being ‘applied’. 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2022 at 4:25 PM, dawn90 said:

The concentration is on the full length of inhalation and exhalation and not the physical structure of the nose.

https://www.lakshmanjooacademy.org/kashmir-shaivism/practice/

The first few meditations of Vijnana Bhairava Tantra deal with the details of the breath (the first being anapana)

Edited by Bhathen

Just now, Bindi said:

From your link, breath flowing evenly through the two nostrils and a high degree of awareness of body and mind are prerequisites to sushumna being ‘applied’.

Not disputing that.

• Like 1

Many years ago I did a Tibetan breathing exercise through alternate nostrils timing by heart beats.   I kept the practice secret.

I was getting pretty good at it when one day my body refused to do it.   It suddenly went from stopping breath flow for quite a long time to being quite unable to hold.   So I stopped the practice completely.

A week later a Rosicrucian woman came to tell me I had damaged my subtle nervous system.  It took about 3 years to heal

Edited by Lairg
  • Like 1

I think most of this talk of mechanical like manipulation of energies is a good way to get into trouble, as Lairg has recounted per experience above.

• Like 1

I think that using exercises that overpower the body is asking for trouble.

I do not let my mind dictate to my physical body.   I mostly  ask my body if it likes what I am about to do - including food and drink.

The intelligence that operates the physical body is anchored in the sacral chakra.  In this solar system the human needs to establish right relationship with all the trillion intelligences within the physical body. 

So why are practices promoted without proper context?  Whose idea was that?

Edited by Lairg
  • Like 1

I've been quite happy with my results lately.

My path.

Has led me to be working in and around the genital area and I've been gladly able to confirm the existence of several points that have been discussed in the secret chakra thread and maybe have found some others.

The point, at the tip of the penis.

The middle of the penis.

The base.

And right on top of the penis in the direction of the stomach. As well as two others that I have found that are located in each ball.

Those are the ones I have no doubt of.

The ones lately that I have found and been able to confirm from personal experience, have been the ones that start off the two main meridians; Du, and Ren.

Which as it seems correspond closely to the Sushumna channel - I found it interesting, because if I directed energy through there then immediately points at the top of the head start activating, as if linked.

Slightly in the anterior part of the skull and with both these points I get those sensations.

Pressing CV 1 gets me in a straight line to the crown; whereas GV 1 gets me up the spine and into the top of the head as well.

I fire two strings of energy slightly curved from the coccyx region into these points and that's what I get out of it, I'm not using fingers.

So that would mean Sushumna must be close to activation and soon enough my trip on this earth would come to an end and I'm reaching for the stars.

Definitely feeling optimistic.

Edited by dawn90

I just wrote a short sushumna tips n' tricks thread in my personal practice section.

Just a few ideas accumulated that I felt impelled to rattle off in sequence in one place.

(Most of which I've already mentioned before.)

Is it true. That the triangle at the base of the spine has to be flipped in order for the soul to follow. I believe I read that.

Because you've got an inverted triangle down there, which represents the personality.

and some text somewhere says. The personality is an illusion, it's how you stand up to the world all the meantime your true essence of the soul is locked because you haven't inverted the triangle in the right direction.

What does that mean?

In a healthy individual the triangle is not upside down then. it shoots up.

Right?

Edited by dawn90