Salvijus

Using psychedelics for cultivation or any other spiritual system.

22 hours ago, Lairg said:

There are data of alleged past lives that show physical injuries of that time appearing now as "birth marks"

This thread has gone off-topic completely but let me throw something in in relation to your comment:

"Only past lives?"

How about future ones?

What makes you think rebirth works only in a linear fashion or let alone you only live only life at the time.

Everything is possible when it comes to the complexity of the Mind and the ultimate nature of reality. Quantum Mechanics is a great tool to explain it from a rationalist perspective.

Taoism uses the 5 Element Model with forces that are eternal and comprehensive (they work in all different levels due to the expansive  & contracting nature of Yin & Yang).

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

What makes you think rebirth works only in a linear fashion or let alone you only live only life at the time.

Quite so!

Human incarnations are part of cosmic parallel processing.   Parallel timelines are used to accelerate the fulfillment of the Intent of  The Source of All.

From what I have seen, the neighborhood's  timelines are extruded from the body of a great entity that manages time for this arm of the galaxy.   The timelines are bundled.

Sometimes there are improper connections between timelines.  I was shown a mature Arthurian/Grail timeline that was improperly connected to a successful Nazi timeline.  It was not good and action was being taken.

Some alien sources report that the Time Force that deals with such matters around this planet is now largely in the hands of humans.  Apparently the friendly aliens got fed up with dealing with our mess and trained some humans to do it.

But how complex do you want this thread to be?

Edited by Lairg

22 minutes ago, Lairg said:

Quite so!

Human incarnations are part of cosmic parallel processing.   Parallel timelines are used to accelerate the fulfillment of the Intent of  The Source of All.

From what I have seen, the neighborhood's  timelines are extruded from the body of a great entity that manages time for this arm of the galaxy.   The timelines are bundled.

Sometimes there are improper connections between timelines.  I was shown a mature Arthurian/Grail timeline that was improperly connected to a successful Nazi timeline.  It was not good and action was being taken.

Some alien sources report that the Time Force that deals with such matters around this planet is now largely in the hands of humans.  Apparently the friendly aliens got fed up with dealing with our mess and trained some humans to do it.

But how complex do you want this thread to be?

Right...time to spill...just how many of those damned mushrooms did you eat :lol:

• Haha 1

The sky is the limit.

ENDLESS. No beginning, no end.

Ask yourself this question: 

What am I really?

Self-observation is a key element of practice. Breaking through the barriers/blockages, built by the Mind in order to protect the EGO. is the hardest aspect of this practice.

But even if you dissolve them all and reach the very core of your being, there is still no end.