ThunderWizardDotcom

Recent Discoveries About Mao Shan Energy Work and Magic

Hello, Dao Bums, I was on this forum 11 years ago and I am now back. ( some of you may remember me as fiveelementtao). I trained in an esoteric taoist practice associated with Mao Shan. so, after 30 years of training and practice, I have discovered something truly amazing about the qigong and nei gong I was taught. I have finally discovered that the techniques of the practice are not stimulating or focusing on the same meridian system as traditional taoist practices. The masters who taught me were "uneducated" in the sense that they were taught a lot of techniques and had mastered those techniques but did not learn a lot of specific theory. They just told me that what we did was "different.' But it was unclear to me exactly how. The techniques were undeniably powerful and unique, but it was shrouded in such mystery that we were encouraged not to try and figure it out... What I learned in the internal martial arts, qigong, meditation and nei gong was ( in my experience) unrivalled in terms of pure power. This practice was my first experience in Taoist energy work. So, when I learned it, I assumed that all taoist energy work was coming from the same place (energetically). But every time I would learn another school's energy practice or internal martial art, I could feel the energy was very different. Masters of all different schools ( including ones who claimed to be Mao Shan) who saw what I was doing or tried the techniques would either say the practice was evil, dangerous, demonic or they would tell me that they had never experienced anything this powerful. this included qigong, internal martial artists and tai chi masters.... So, for 30 years I have been extremely confused as to what exactly was different about this practice. Well, I have made some very exciting discoveries. instead of trying to learn from available sources about why the energy was so powerful and different, I started focusing on the meridians in my body that were constantly "firing" when I did the practices. And I finally understood what my teachers taught in terms of what meridians we focused on.... You have all heard of "Jing - Qi - Shen" right? Well my teachers would say we did "Qi - Xi - Yi"  (life force energy - heart-mind - intent) When I asked about this compared to the Jing-Qi-Shen path, I was told "Oh just the same thing ". But I have come to realise that it is NOT the same AT ALL... I could explain for days, but the bottom line is that after 30 years I have discovered that the Mao Shan masters were intentionally NOT pursuing Jing Qi Shen, they were intentionally focusing not on the lower dan tien but on the pericardium meridian. Which I have discovered is a secret zone of power where the feminine "lightning" energy resides surrounding and protecting the shen (soul) from the harshness of 3 dimensional reality. In TCM this power is called the "Emperor's Body Guard." It normally is self-contained in the middle dan tien unless someone knows how to stimulate the pericardium meridian to release it into the body's meridians. This was a secret kept by the Mao Shan demon fighters for centuries. When I learned this, it explained so much about why this art was so powerful, dangerous and different. The benefit of releasing the power of the Emperor's bodyguard is immediate and unrivaled power. The kind of power that demons run from. but the downside is that if the practitioner does not have a mature relationship to the heart center, it can create a Sith Lord ( if you'll forgive the reference). ( now I know why my teachers were always warning us about the danger of becoming a Darth Vader). For those who remember all of the controversies surrounding me and other people who shall remain nameless who also taught this tradition, you will know why there was so much power and rumours of danger associated with this path... Anyways, 30 years later, after some seasoning, I now understand what I believe to be the true purpose of this Mao Shan path. I hope to share more on this forum if there are any who are interested... For now, here is a qigong routine I created using these techniques. Let me know what you guys think.... 

Mahadeva

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Interesting notes. Cool to see another Spiritual Warrior doing his thing. I believe someone on this forum was just asking about internal martial art forms.  

On 23/03/2021 at 10:42 PM, ThunderWizardDotcom said:

the downside is that if the practitioner does not have a mature relationship to the heart center, it can create a Sith Lord ( if you'll forgive the reference). ( now I know why my teachers were always warning us about the danger of becoming a Darth Vader).

I know of Star Wars, but I did not understand why you mentioned Siths and Darth Vader in relation to your practice.

I don't know if it's due to a lack of knowledge or an issue with understanding what's written here.

Could you elaborate on that?

Knowthing, if you are aware of star wars, I don't understand what the confusion is. Do you know the difference between the Jedi and the Sith? I honestly don't know how to make the comparison more clear. The downside is that if the practitioner does not have a mature relationship with the heart center, it could create a selfish tyrant who uses their power for personal gain... In any case, even if one was not aware of Star Wars, the context of the overall conversation should make the point clear... Thanks for responding...

4 hours ago, ThunderWizardDotcom said:

Knowthing, if you are aware of star wars, I don't understand what the confusion is. Do you know the difference between the Jedi and the Sith? I honestly don't know how to make the comparison more clear. The downside is that if the practitioner does not have a mature relationship with the heart center, it could create a selfish tyrant who uses their power for personal gain... In any case, even if one was not aware of Star Wars, the context of the overall conversation should make the point clear... Thanks for responding...

Ah, I think the confusion was due to not understanding that a method/system could "corrupt" someone.

See, I don't believe that one can be corrupted by something like that, I'm more of the mindset that a person either is already corrupt from the start or can only be corrupted by either huge amounts of wealth or political/social power given to them/earned.But not by a practice.

Edited by Knowthing
grammar

3 hours ago, Knowthing said:

Ah, I think the confusion was due to not understanding that a method/system could "corrupt" someone.

See, I don't believe that one can be corrupted by something like that, I'm more of the mindset that a person either is already corrupt from the start or can only be corrupted by either huge amounts of wealth or political/social power given to them/earned.But not by a practice.

Theoretically it can happen.  e.g. focusing on LDT or areas around can arouse sexuality, which can create consequences.  Some visualization techniques are problematic too.   

And there are factions that uses sexual acts as a form of cultivation.  It obvious is very prone to corrupt a person.

I also feel the Star Wars is closest to Taoism cultivation.

Edited by Master Logray
  • Thanks 1

Everything seems to be fine except one problem, I see a video on your channel where the thumbnail says "how to receive the transmission of energy from higher beings", the method or technique that you know, do you have any relationship, help, etc.  with non-organic beings?  I will never send (or receive) my energy to any "high spirit", "supreme teacher", etc.

I ask it before doing the practice, because if they appear while doing the movements, even if they look like Jesus, lao tze, a beautiful woman, etc., I will kill them and send them to the sun, quickly, without time even to speak. I see one and it is dead instantly

I ask you before doing the practice to avoid problems later ... I respect you if you have pacts with non-organic beings, but you should at least warn if you work with them

• Like 2

On 4/28/2021 at 9:10 PM, Heyoka44 said:

Everything seems to be fine except one problem, I see a video on your channel where the thumbnail says "how to receive the transmission of energy from higher beings", the method or technique that you know, do you have any relationship, help, etc.  with non-organic beings?  I will never send (or receive) my energy to any "high spirit", "supreme teacher", etc.

I ask it before doing the practice, because if they appear while doing the movements, even if they look like Jesus, lao tze, a beautiful woman, etc., I will kill them and send them to the sun, quickly, without time even to speak. I see one and it is dead instantly

I ask you before doing the practice to avoid problems later ... I respect you if you have pacts with non-organic beings, but you should at least warn if you work with them

This is also my obstacle with many of the Taoist cultivation forms, drawing upon help from higher sources whose purity and authenticity you cannot really confirm. I respect the practice of others, but I prefer to just rely upon the impersonal Tao and my esoteric-atheist bond with nature. I acknowledge the existence of spirits, and have alas met many evil ones, also within the Taoist spectrum. I am deeply (and respectfully) reserved in these matters. Especially because I strongly feel that adding deities and statues to Taoism was an act of lower realms, seeking to harm something pure, independent and harmonious.

Allow me to make an extra bow of respect to those who believe and practice otherwise.

Kindly,

Immortality

On 24/03/2021 at 4:54 AM, RiverSnake said:

Interesting notes. Cool to see another Spiritual Warrior doing his thing. I believe someone on this forum was just asking about internal martial art forms.  

I agree with you and I was asking about same that one seem Interesting

I am really very interested on that as soon as I won't have to change my morals and I would appreciate any help 

Im reading responses months later because I don't frequent this site... Guys.... there is experience and there is opinion. If iintellectualzing and opinions is important to you, then enjoy indulging in them. but opinions and intellectualisation without experience is just that. It has no practical connection to actual energy work... If you want practical experience that has actual correlation with the science of energy, then it is helpful to listen to people with proven experience... just something to meditate on...

6 hours ago, ThunderWizardDotcom said:

Im reading responses months later because I don't frequent this site... Guys.... there is experience and there is opinion. If iintellectualzing and opinions is important to you, then enjoy indulging in them. but opinions and intellectualisation without experience is just that. It has no practical connection to actual energy work... If you want practical experience that has actual correlation with the science of energy, then it is helpful to listen to people with proven experience... just something to meditate on...

I agree with you but really attract power from immortals and immortals mountain I don't understand that well why would they even share there power and is it infinit and you said there is even stronger power source in Dan Tien that's Is hidden what that have to do with attracting power from immortals it's like you taking power from a demon and there has to be a pay that's only thing that was in my mind Nd thanks 

Correct teaching engages the pre heaven spirit that can not be made more or less pure to come back into consciousness. This is your Devine eternal sprit... the immortal.

When one engages their post heaven or acquired spirit in practice this will lead to corruption and not have the ability to become immortal during life. 

2 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Correct teaching engages the pre heaven spirit that can not be made more or less pure to come back into consciousness. This is your Devine eternal sprit... the immortal.

When one engages their post heaven or acquired spirit in practice this will lead to corruption and not have the ability to become immortal during life. 

I see and from your views his teaching is the correct one?