Come streaming in on sunlight wings
A million bright ambassadors of morning
And no one sings me lullabies
And no one makes me close my eyes
So I throw the windows wide
And call to you across the sky.

10 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Lime is pretty close to Lima...?

:D   only if you come pre loaded with  paranoia .

If Limi does think Pink Floyd was 'targeting him'    back in the 1960s  .... he can pursue it with them   :)

( and here I was thinking  ' Lemur hung '   might have caused a better reaction !    :D  ) 

Well there was much color posting earlier. Then you mentioned lime (lima) limpid green and also pink floyd.

11 minutes ago, welkin said:

Well there was much color posting earlier. Then you mentioned lime (lima) limpid green and also pink floyd.

I posted  song lyrics in relation to what I was actually talking about- Jupiter and Saturn conjunction  .  Someone else focused on the  lime bit .  And then another made a  lime lima connection .   But I see you are 'following the conversation'   in your usual way .

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I posted  song lyrics in relation to what I was actually talking about- Jupiter and Saturn conjunction  .  Someone else focused on the  lime bit .  And then another made a  lime lima connection .   But I see you are 'following the conversation'   in your usual way .

Que? calmate burro..

I was simply stating that it's not farfetched why he took on your post as a comment to him.

Just now, welkin said:

Que? calmate burro..

I was simply stating that it's not farfetched why he took on your post as a comment to him.

It is far fetched .    But I understand that YOU think it isnt .    Actually I am surprised YOU didnt  take it on as a comment to you .

image.png.145c88f723ee04944d8127524a83bebc.png

Note the lime green  collar   ^

No doubt you will realise this is a subtle reference to Limahong . . . .   or you  . 

uhhh ohhhhhhh someone has some things to work throughhhhhhh..

Ironically it's a bit delusional to think that my post had any reference to you to take it so personally. If anything your response is actually quite the opposite effect of what was intended or expected.

Calm down suga.

28 minutes ago, welkin said:

uhhh ohhhhhhh someone has some things to work throughhhhhhh..

Ironically it's a bit delusional to think that my post had any reference to you to take it so personally. If anything your response is actually quite the opposite effect of what was intended or expected.

A bit delusional  is it ?   Delusional to think your posts had any reference to me  .

Lets see then   ;

1.   Nung, Are you offended by the name Nungnuts?  I was reported and banned for calling you that.

2.  I edited it by adding the words "and banned" petty nungnuts.  I hope you're ability to think is much broader than that, otherwise you will be what Apech has admittedly identified with as senile.

3. I was banned for calling you Nungnuts as i mentioned, and apparently disrupting the atlantis thread even though i was only responding 'others' ridicule.

4.   ( a response to ME ) ;   Well there was much color posting earlier. Then you mentioned lime (lima) limpid green and also pink floyd. "

5 .  ( a response to ME )   I was simply stating that it's not farfetched why he took on your post as a comment to him.

Calm down suga.

I have been calm all along . Its interesting  that when I point out the delusion and proof of   of your delusional assumptions and posting that you immediately think I am delusional,  loosing it and not calm and need to calm down .

I have ultimate enlightened equipoise .... and the likes of you are certainly not going to disrupt it    :)  

image.png.00e13d1b990f9ced75ace243186ac2e8.png

Edited by Nungali

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

I have ultimate enlightened equipoise .... and the likes of you are certainly not going to disrupt it    :) 

Your response is taking a point out of context and taking it in a different direction don't you think?

Oh Nungas you are a great salesman i'll give you that. In fact, you only know how to sell. It's westernized mentality. The danger lies in one being such a great sales man that they sell themselves too.

Just as i empathized and understood why Lima might have felt you talked about him, i'll do the same with you to avoid disrupting you further.

Happy Solstice

You will then respond with something to try to get me to engage yet again, because of your giant ego. A simple settlement to avoid further conflict isn't enough, you feed off energy just like dim wad described as an energy vampire, which i called you a few months ago.

Edited by welkin

21 hours ago, welkin said:

I edited it by adding the words "and banned" petty nungnuts.

I hope you're ability to think is much broader than that, otherwise you will be what Apech has admittedly identified with as senile.

To answer your question though, first bans only last 3 days. So tada here i am

And as you have now returned from your short suspension, not only to continue, but to escalate you can now have a longer one.

Keep it up upon returning and your use of the word “banned” may prove prophetic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 12/20/2020 at 1:54 PM, Nungali said:

Tomorrow is the solstice ... so I am expecting to see some people behave  ...    ' a certain way '.

5 hours ago, welkin said:

Happy Solstice

Today (21 December 2020) is the Winter Solstice Festival (or Dongzhi Festival) on the Lunar Calendar.

The Dōngzhì Festival or Winter Solstice Festival (Chinese冬至) is one of the most important Chinese and East Asian festivals celebrated by the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, and Vietnamese during the Dongzhi solar term (winter solstice) on or around December 22 (according to East Asia time). The origins of this festival can be traced back to the yin and yang philosophy of balance and harmony in the cosmos.  After this celebration, there will be days with longer daylight hours and therefore an increase in positive energy flowing in. The philosophical significance of this is symbolized by the I Ching hexagram  (Chinese: , "Returning").

- Wikipedia

Glutinous rice balls are eaten today my many families that celebrate the Dongzhi Festival.

They can also be bought...

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement