XianGong

Pyrokinesis Discussion

9 minutes ago, XianGong said:

I will leave this discussion here as it gets personal, I have no intention of getting involved

You started it with your obsession of being a fire starter. It is only fair to add levity and criticism to the topic. 

Edited by ralis

1 minute ago, XianGong said:

I will leave this discussion here as it gets personal, I have no intention of getting involved

I suppose asking for evidence of statements is personal if one has an ego but that wouldn't apply to you would it?

• Like 1

Just now, dmattwads said:

I suppose asking for evidence of statements is personal if one has an ego but that wouldn't apply to you would it?

I don't want to talk with you.

Just now, XianGong said:

Any road counts, so we have an 8 billion Daoists walking every day, some to the toilet only. And also every single of them cultivates because they grow their carbon footprint and growing anything = cultivation.

Claiming there are 8 billion Taoists is a really big stretch!

1 minute ago, ralis said:

You started it with your obsession of being a fire starter. It is only fair to ad levity and criticism to the topic. 

I suppose you have not read the forum rules. 

2 minutes ago, XianGong said:

But wanting to not talk with me is a desire, which is not applicable to someone who's transcended ego.

Edited by dmattwads
  • Thanks 1

I suppose you have not read the forum rules. 

I know the rules well! Nothing wrong with critiquing with a little levity as long as it doesn't cross the line into ad hominem. 

8 minutes ago, XianGong said:

There have been numerous MoPai threads here in the past and without exception the threads crash and burn with several being permanently banned. The same attitude exists with all MoPai wannabes that watched John Chang start a fire without a match along with other so called feats of Qi projection. 

I know of one MoPai practitioner that needed a heart valve replacement due to excessive strain on the heart. If you watch the cigarette box demo on YouTube you will see the practitioner is straining which can lead to hypertension, and other cardiovascular circulatory problems.

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

There have been numerous MoPai threads here in the past and without exception the threads crash and burn with several being permanently banned. The same attitude exists with all MoPai wannabes that watched John Chang start a fire without a match along with other so called feats of Qi projection. 

I know of one MoPai practitioner that needed a heart valve replacement due to excessive strain on the heart. If you watch the cigarette box demo on YouTube you will see the practitioner is straining which can lead to hypertension, and other cardiovascular circulatory problems.

I don't know if the chicken or the egg came first but it seems like the vast majority of practitioners of the system that I've read on here seem to have a lot of ego and delusion, and tend to get very defensive if questioned.

1 minute ago, dmattwads said:

I don't know if the chicken or the egg came first but it seems like the vast majority of practitioners of the system that I've read on here seem to have a lot of ego and delusion, and tend to get very defensive if questioned.

Yep! Always the same unfounded arguments which ensued from John Chang videos. What they are not aware of is the real siddhis come from a kundalini awakening which I don't recommend. Far too hot to handle for most!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XianGong said:

1 million views 

Could be faked! After all visual propaganda works extremely well. What does 1 million views have to do with it? 

BTW, I have seen all the videos so this is nothing new.

Edited by ralis

Could be faked! After all visual propaganda works extremely well.

BTW, I have seen all the videos so this is nothing new.

Nah, it is real.

Nah, it is real.

How do you know? What evidence do you have to back up your claim?

How do you know? What evidence do you have to back up your claim?

It does not require any "evidence", all is needed is to open eyes and watch the video.

Edited by XianGong

You don't need "evidence", all you need to open your eyes and see the video.

I should believe everything I see on social media as the absolute truth?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

Yes check out my new guru....

https://youtu.be/0PsMdeVLmTs

It's all real too because nothing in a video can ever be faked.

Edited by dmattwads

Just now, ralis said:

I mean, you should be able to see Qi and Magnetic Field and Electricity if you want to bother to judge whenever someone is fake or not when showing abilities on video. You have not done any real cultivation in life so you cannot see Qi. It is like someone completely far off cultivation expertise is trying to decide who is genuine and who is fake, that will never work! You will never be able to tell. Even if you meet the Master in person, you would not be able to tell who is the Master and who is a regular untrained being.

Just now, XianGong said:

I mean, you should be able to see Qi and Magnetic Field and Electricity if you want to bother to judge whenever someone is fake or not when showing abilities on video. You have not done any real cultivation in life so you cannot see Qi. It is like someone completely far off cultivation expertise is trying to decide who is genuine and who is fake, that will never work! You will never be able to tell. Even if you meet the Master in person, you would not be able to tell who is the Master and who is a regular untrained being.

How have you ascertained that I have not done any cultivation practices? An accusation such as that is why MoPai threads have been banned here. I am close to reporting this thread be shut down.

Of course when you are blind and cannot see Qi, due to lack of cultivation and internal power, finding evidence is gonna be problematic.

Like guessing at straws, whatever you end up guessing will never be right. As there are no objective measures and tools in your disposal to see and evaluate Qi.

Just now, ralis said:

How have you ascertained that I have not done any cultivation practices? An accusation such as that is why MoPai threads have been banned here. I am close to reporting this thread be shut down.

Hmm, you have spent last 20-25 messages trying to assault, ridicule, and make fun of something.

And when said that you have no skill to ascertain whenever a video is fake or not, you get butthurt even more and blame it on me, hmm. Deal with the reality, instead of spreading ego inflammation across the forum and blaming everyone.

Hmm, you have spent last 20-25 messages trying to assault, ridicule, and make fun of something.

And when said that you have no skill to ascertain whenever a video is fake or not, you get butthurt even more and blame it on me, hmm. Deal with the reality, instead of spreading ego inflammation across the forum and blaming everyone.

I have made no ad hominems on this thread, but am critiquing what you are trying to prove. However, you are positing unfounded accusations that I am unable to see what Chang is doing and concluding that I have no ability to or even engaged in cultivation practices. 

6 minutes ago, ralis said:

Sorry, you did cultivation practices, by the definition of @dmattwads cultivation is anything that grows. So you have successfully cultivated skills of hatred and trolling, your last 25 posts are a good example of what an ego-driven - compulsive obsessive disorder looks like. I am going to report a few where you get on personality, trying to make fun of someone's practice and generally behaving with ridicule and insults.

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

I have made no ad hominems on this thread

No ad hominem, just ridicule, flood, spam, asking me about my age, trying to make fun of someone and posting disgusting pics, as well as derailing this thread from productive discussion.

Edited by XianGong