Taomeow

It is known

A fine example of how our educational/ideological paradigms are created.

105486966_3300436666657348_6357433616833758440_n.jpg.510cbe8179ea402dcac6ce894bd9a0cb.jpg

The Invisible Killer

Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

• is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
  • contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
  • may cause severe burns.
  • contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
  • accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
  • may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
  • has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Contamination Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

• as an industrial solvent and coolant.
  • in nuclear power plants.
  • in the production of styrofoam.
  • as a fire retardant.
  • in many forms of cruel animal research.
  • in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
  • as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The Horror Must Be Stopped!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

It's Not Too Late!

Act NOW to prevent further contamination. Find out more about this dangerouschemical. What you don't know can hurt you and others throughout the world. Send email to [email protected], or a SASE to:

Coalition to Ban DHMO
211 Pearl St.
Santa Cruz CA, 95060

On 19/10/2020 at 10:40 AM, silent thunder said:

Very true.

George Carlin equated bombs and bullets (which are dick shaped) to being created because of pants and men with small cocks.

If we suspect someone else, might have a bigger cock... we might just have to bomb them, with bombs, shaped like dicks... fired by guns, shaped like dicks, by men with small cocks, wearing pants...

Pants .   As Man Friday explained  ' how I learned to wear pants .' .  They seem to have been invented by the first horse riders / raiders  - a symbol of the steal and run away culture that took over the world .

Down with pants !    :) 

The pants of oppression . I am ready to throw mine away  ... they never fit properly anyway and are entirely unsuitable for the male anatomy

Kitava.png

- regarding dick missiles , dont forget the space program ;

https://sensitiveskinmagazine.com/big-space-fuck-kurt-vonnegut/

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 19/10/2020 at 11:55 AM, old3bob said:

I have not been to that thread...but I agree that ancient man was probably way to busy (and small in numbers) trying to survive the elements and wild creatures to have much occasion for warring with each other; if that is what you mean?  Having said that there was still resource competition that must have sometimes turned deadly since those ancients also had weapons that were used for more than just hunting.   (per ancient human bones found with weapon injury marks or crushed skulls. Also how far back we want to go in time and place to determine or draw a line as to what indigenous/tribal peoples means seems rather debatable)

Many professional anthroplogists disagree with me , but I think it has some validity ; that we can observe many of the old ways by studying their recent known expression in 'primitive' tribes and peoples , eg. The Australian Aboriginals .  In this case, yes they had 'warfare' but it was entirely different . The two sides lined up in a single line facing each other and went for it ; you battled your guy and at the end the side with the most left wins .  They never went on to kill all the others women and children burn their crops and destroy their land . Everything was interconnected  and would effect everything else .

My view is, it wasn't until the horse (and in some cases the ship ) came along that made fast and distant escape (from your own consequences ) possible . War was more of a pressure release valve .  Not a large scale  attempt at genocide .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

My view is, it wasn't until the horse (and in some cases the ship ) came along that made fast and distant escape (from your own consequences ) possible . War was more of a pressure release valve .  Not a large scale  attempt at genocide .

My view is, it wasn't until we were poisoned that we decided to ride horses.  I mean sedentary grain agriculture of course.  We lured and enslaved the horse with cereal grains after someone did same to us.  (Yes, I know you hold to the view that we did it to ourselves.  I don't.)  Easy glucose and all that.   Endogenous aldehyde too, get a horse high on sugar and drunk on internal fermentation and he will learn to welcome the hand that giveth, like any alcoholic/drug addict.  Like agrarian man.

A friend of mine and compatriot of yours with similar interests/lifestyle to yours but leading to different conclusions had a different theory from mine or yours.  He believed our downfall was the concept of paternity.  He asserted that native Australians didn't make a connection between sex and pregnancy and credited the elements rather than an individual male with fertilizing the female.   Without the concept of paternity a lot of reasons to hoard anything, to claim anything as property, as "mine and not yours," are not formed.

I can see the validity of this hypothesis and the long term (millions of years) fruitfulness of ignoring paternity -- a moot point in a closely knit tribe where everyone relies on personal cooperation with everyone.  Fertilizing toward owning is not something the elements do.  How could the wind, the sunlight, the ocean "own" a child and give "inheritance" -- to this child but not that?..  Likewise the tribe acting as "the element," the medium that engenders a child and secures his or her survival.  It's for a good reason that nature never created a mechanism whereby paternity could be as explicitly manifest in pregnancy as maternity is.  Need-to-know basis -- and there was no need to know who's your daddy when every man was.

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

so the American Indian woman kicks the man out of the tipi, tough luck dude - more so when its winter time  ;-)

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Taomeow said:

My view is, it wasn't until we were poisoned that we decided to ride horses.  I mean sedentary grain agriculture of course.  We lured and enslaved the horse with cereal grains after someone did same to us.  (Yes, I know you hold to the view that we did it to ourselves.  I don't.)  Easy glucose and all that.   Endogenous aldehyde too, get a horse high on sugar and drunk on internal fermentation and he will learn to welcome the hand that giveth, like any alcoholic/drug addict.  Like agrarian man.

yes, in reading that part of what I wrote that you quoted, it looks like I am blaming the horse !   :D     Poor old horse ! 

I apologise to all the horse in the world , past and present . 

Yes, we did to the horse what  was done to us  , and like I have said before , after we learnt to enslave animals to do our toil, it would not be long before someone thought 'if I can get an animal   to do  things I dont want to do , I can get a human to do all the things an animal cant.

Spoiler

As far as getting horses 'high'   .....  :)     I worked for a bit in the horse racing world (only doing catering ) but got an inside view . A few times in training runs they went berserk, would run into the fence, do all sorts of shit, injure themselves and have to be ' put down'  ... actually,   lets just say  killed , becasue it doesnt sound as 'nice and sympathetic ' .  I asked one guy why and he said ' You should see the feed they get and all the stuff they are hyped up on , most of them are crazy ! "

A friend of mine and compatriot of yours with similar interests/lifestyle to yours but leading to different conclusions had a different theory from mine or yours.  He believed our downfall was the concept of paternity.  He asserted that native Australians didn't make a connection between sex and pregnancy and credited the elements rather than an individual male with fertilizing the female.   Without the concept of paternity a lot of reasons to hoard anything, to claim anything as property, as "mine and not yours," are not formed.

I think  that part of the reason is around patriarchy issues .   His assertions about native Australians seem unfounded and I havent seen any evidence to support it .

Spoiler

The reason I believe they did know , (of course ! )  is that , it doesnt take long to figure out what is causing those baby bumps from popping up .  One  common and  diffused (over locations and different Aboriginal cultures within Australia ) concept of fertilization is  (in brief); the man decides if a child will be born , he goes to the appropriate place of 'life- germ -seeds- store ', often a waterhole and takes a 'life-germ'  into himself . Then he goes to his wife and they have sex and he passes the 'germ' into his sperm and fertilizers her .

Also the process of subincision ; at the early stages  an incision is made at the base of the penis, underneath, gradually the cut is enlarged and not allowed to heal  and penetrates the urethra , which at this point is also the 'sperm/germ'  vessel . If the man wants to give his wife a child, at the ejaculation he holds his finger over the hole and impregnates her . If he wants to have sex and no baby, he presses the urethra above the hole and the semen exists out the hole .

Now I will get speared for telling that to a woman .   :(

Anyway, to all those women that I have heard complain about being held responsible for  birth control with the men not caring less, I offer this example   (and are tempted to post the photos of 'subincision '  ... but nah ,  one can look them up on the net if so inclined . 

Spoiler

I am tempted to go off on a rant here . I have never considered it anything but MY responsibility as it would effect my life forever if I made a 'slip up '  .... even as a 'rampant youth' .    I know a guy that has 6 kids to 4 different women. I asked him in detail what was going on for him when he had sex and got near orgasm .... he said that was the woman's responsibility ...

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=5480485

I can see the validity of this hypothesis and the long term (millions of years) fruitfulness of ignoring paternity -- a moot point in a closely knit tribe where everyone relies on personal cooperation with everyone.  Fertilizing toward owning is not something the elements do.  How could the wind, the sunlight, the ocean "own" a child and give "inheritance" -- to this child but not that?..  Likewise the tribe acting as "the element," the medium that engenders a child and secures his or her survival.  It's for a good reason that nature never created a mechanism whereby paternity could be as explicitly manifest in pregnancy as maternity is.  Need-to-know basis -- and there was no need to know who's your daddy when every man was.

The other side of this is that even with the above scenario I outlined , fatherhood and paternity  my be very different from its form in latter human societies .  In all the Australian  Native  cultures I am familar with , in a way , yes, all the men in the tribe are 'daddy' .... in a way . There is also a great relationship with Uncles and Aunties , in sme cases more important and relevant than the father mother one .

Maybe the 'good reason' nature does not make paternity obvious is ... really , 'you' only need a handful of men  - for fertilisation purposes   :)    As now, we all know women can do everything men can do .

In view of my responsible record regarding paternity , I feel I could also  adapt  to this arrangement .

:) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, old3bob said:

so the American Indian woman kicks the man out of the tipi, tough luck dude - more so when its winter time  ;-)

I wish I could find a copy of this film but I cant . I could not stop laughing , not so much due to what was happening but the anthropologists  dumbfounded  confusion about why anyone would be doing a rite like this ... he was stumped as to its meaning ... it does not make sense ... why do everything they did before ... then   THIS happens  ????

Poor guy  :D

The film is about  a sweet potato ceremony in a New Guinea tribe . Its a staple food and revered .   So during harvest they gather up special amounts of them and set them aside , its  hard work for the women , who also have to make a special platform altar thing  to put them , and the decorations, and the food for the feast , and dress up special potatoes  an d wait on the men , who are important and busy putting onn their make up and adornments and practising their dancing  ... and so on , and it goes on for days  and after the feast , we get to the part of the ceremony that the anthropologist could not understand ;

All the men  have to  now go to the centre of the  ritual area  and stand there   ........   while th e women pelt them with all the sweet potatoes that are bad, rotten and unfit .

:D 

They dont look happy about it either ... but  , its ritual ... what are ya gonna do ?  < shrug >

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nungali said:

The other side of this is that even with the above scenario I outlined , fatherhood and paternity  my be very different from its form in latter human societies .  In all the Australian  Native  cultures I am familar with , in a way , yes, all the men in the tribe are 'daddy' .... in a way . There is also a great relationship with Uncles and Aunties , in sme cases more important and relevant than the father mother one .

Maybe the 'good reason' nature does not make paternity obvious is ... really , 'you' only need a handful of men  - for fertilisation purposes   :)    As now, we all know women can do everything men can do .

In view of my responsible record regarding paternity , I feel I could also  adapt  to this arrangement .

:) 

See, there's the problem with patriarchy right there.  Life is not about efficiency in matriarchy.  (I am part cat, I know how important it is to be idle and to exist for pleasure and enjoyment, not for utility, as much of the time as possible.)  Yes, women can do everything men can do.  Yes, one good stud per group would suffice if it was all about efficiency.  We could all be amazons and throw male offspring off the cliff. 

Amazons (if they ever existed) were not a matriarchal society though.  They were an efficient war machine modeled on the patriarchal ways.  (Role playing, acting as honorary males -- just like our modern female politicians who are not really women in any sense other than anatomical, they are, for all social purposes, patriarchal overlords.) 

Your dream of harems is a patriarchal dream.  In matriarchy on which, e.g., the Miao tribe's ancient ways were still modeled until very recently (now rapidly going extinct through the combined effort of the CCP and Western tourism), men don't get to run harems -- women get to choose their pleasure.  Extra men who are not "necessary" for procreation don't get discarded -- why discard a willing and able source of pleasure?  Not just sexual pleasure, mind you -- the pleasure of manhood in all of its manifestations.  Men who don't have their heads full of what don Juan called "violent dreams" are delightful creatures.  Naturally delightful, they don't have to prove it via accomplishments, they justify their existence by existing.  (Of course so do women, in the real world we lost.)   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Spirits may appear as souls and souls may appear as human beings and human being may appear as men and women and men and women may appear as "delightful creatures", when we see things the other way around it's backwards identification.

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, old3bob said:

Spirits may appear as souls and souls may appear as human beings and human being may appear as men and women and men and women may appear as "delightful creatures", when we see things the other way around it's backwards identification.

Do you know what "corporation," "incorporated" (Inc.) means?

Demons may appear in a corporeal (incorporated) form.  If you build a vehicle (corporation) for them to inhabit (incorporate, possess), they will come.  

Edited by Taomeow

1 hour ago, Taomeow said:

Do you know what "corporation," "incorporated" (Inc.) means?

Demons may appear in a corporeal (incorporated) form.  If you build a vehicle (corporation) for them to inhabit (incorporate, possess), they will come.  

or infiltrate,  possess and corrupt...but in the end demons will no longer be able to hang around and harm the  Earth and her children because she and they evolve to a higher frequency,    in the meantime the  eons old war here is still on. 

Edited by old3bob

38 minutes ago, old3bob said:

or infiltrate,  possess and corrupt...but in the end demons will no longer be able to hang around and harm the  Earth and her children because she and they evolve to a higher frequency,    in the meantime the  eons old war here is still on. 

I don't know if a higher frequency is the solution though.  In my martial practice, taijiquan, a higher frequency energy discharge means a more lethal blow.  We call it short jin, but you could call it "embodied high frequency shortwave weapons."  Or as the technological counterpart developed by the military is known, Active Denial Systems (ADL) or directed-energy weapons.  So if people evolve to a higher frequency, chances are they will become even scarier than they are today.  Maybe that's how they will overcome the demons in the end -- by becoming scarier than the demons. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

*channeling @Marblehead

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

And if you gaze long enough into an abyss,

the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

I don't know if a higher frequency is the solution though.  In my martial practice, taijiquan, a higher frequency energy discharge means a more lethal blow.  We call it short jin, but you could call it "embodied high frequency shortwave weapons."  Or as the technological counterpart developed by the military is known, Active Denial Systems (ADL) or directed-energy weapons.  So if people evolve to a higher frequency, chances are they will become even scarier than they are today.  Maybe that's how they will overcome the demons in the end -- by becoming scarier than the demons. 

that's not what I meant, for instance and in analogy the frequency of the sun is higher and to live there without major artificial supports would require a being to be of a higher frequency.  So no the benign souls, and angels or greater beings are not malicious.

53 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

*channeling @Marblehead

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

And if you gaze long enough into an abyss,

the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Nietzsche should know...

39 minutes ago, old3bob said:

that's not what I meant, for instance and in analogy the frequency of the sun is higher and to live there without major artificial supports would require a being to be of a higher frequency.  So no the benign souls, and angels or greater beings are not malicious.

I know this hypothesis.  But I believe both malicious and benign beings might be encountered on all frequencies, and as ideas go,  "higher" (or to be semantically more precise "faster") vibrations as a manifestation of pure "good" is anathema to a taoist traditionalist.  It merely means, translated into "taoese," a belief that "yang is good and more yang is better, yin is bad and more yin is worse."  Which flies in the face of my whole cosmology, theology, ideology and cosmetology...  oops, no, the last one is out of place, just couldn't think of another -ology to add.  Proctology?  No...  Oh, of course.  Ponerology.  It flies in the face of all I know about good and evil.   

• Thanks 1

the first Prana/Shakti from that which can not be named or nailed down holds no malice.  (and if a great Sage could corrupt or be corrupted by that power after returning to the point of no return, then game over.

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Taomeow said:

See, there's the problem with patriarchy right there.  Life is not about efficiency in matriarchy.  (I am part cat, I know how important it is to be idle and to exist for pleasure and enjoyment, not for utility, as much of the time as possible.)  Yes, women can do everything men can do.  Yes, one good stud per group would suffice if it was all about efficiency.  We could all be amazons and throw male offspring off the cliff. 

Amazons (if they ever existed) were not a matriarchal society though.  They were an efficient war machine modeled on the patriarchal ways.  (Role playing, acting as honorary males -- just like our modern female politicians who are not really women in any sense other than anatomical, they are, for all social purposes, patriarchal overlords.) 

Your dream of harems is a patriarchal dream. 

No it isnt , it was a joke , but see below

10 hours ago, Taomeow said:

In matriarchy on which, e.g., the Miao tribe's ancient ways were still modeled until very recently (now rapidly going extinct through the combined effort of the CCP and Western tourism), men don't get to run harems -- women get to choose their pleasure.  Extra men who are not "necessary" for procreation don't get discarded -- why discard a willing and able source of pleasure?  Not just sexual pleasure, mind you -- the pleasure of manhood in all of its manifestations.  Men who don't have their heads full of what don Juan called "violent dreams" are delightful creatures.  Naturally delightful, they don't have to prove it via accomplishments, they justify their existence by existing.  (Of course so do women, in the real world we lost.)   

MY dreams of harems  ?  Thats an assumption .    I used to have a rather nice little harem when I was younger .. no dream .  And you  are right , I didnt get to 'run' it . It was all by their choice ; " Not enough good men around ' I was told . They must have missed " Men who don't have their heads full of what don Juan called "violent dreams" .   They chose me .   I gave up 'choosing women' long ago, I leave the choice up to them ,  otherwise its too complicated :

" You choose what happens  ... you choose when you want to have sex and I will adapt to need or abstinence , you choose where to go out  .. you choose what to eat  ... OH ! so fewer arguments !   :)  

" Fewer "   ?      Yes ,  eventually :  " I am sick of deciding everything YOU pick where we will go  out to for dinner . "

"Okay , Vietnamese place . "

..... " but I dont like that place !  " 

:D   

(and that was before I had a Latino GF   :)  ... which is even more fun ;

Spoiler

31 minutes ago, old3bob said:

the first Prana/Shakti from that which can not be named or nailed down holds no malice.

Indeed ,  malice arises in angra mainyu ... its a state of  mind .  And it is bought about like all angra mainyu 'negativity'  due to bad habitual behaviours . 

3 hours ago, old3bob said:

the first Prana/Shakti from that which can not be named or nailed down holds no malice.  (and if a great Sage could corrupt or be corrupted by that power after returning to the point of no return, then game over.

Sounds good.  I claim no Prana/Shakti expertise.  I've met people who talk about them though who did strike me as somewhat (or considerably) malicious, but indeed, no great Sages among them.  Or if there were, I couldn't tell. 

I did go for a shaktipat from a world-touring celebrated and famous higher being at one point, even though it had nothing to do with my tradition and normally I don't mix and match, but I decided to be very open to the experience because the celebrity higher being came highly recommended by people I thought of as fellow seekers, and also because I needed something good, some pure higher good...  those were tough times.  First the attending folks sat and waited and were instructed by assistants oozing a mix of piousness and spiritual superiority what to do when the higher being appears and starts giving shaktipat.  At first I thought I misheard the instructions.  We were told to line up in the isle and crawl toward the stage on our knees, approaching the being one by one.  Me and my companion were seated at the back, and even though the isle was carpeted, I thought the organizers should have mentioned this detail in advance.  My companion had a disability that made it absolutely impossible for him to do that, but no one explained what the solution might be.  Trying to attract the assistants' attention to ask that question caused both them and the attending devout shaktipat seekers to shush us, rather irately.  They were all being pious, meditating or silently chanting mantras or prayers while waiting, see, and didn't want to be distracted.   

You know, all of a sudden I don't feel like finishing the story.  I did meet some great sages in my life, but that wasn't it.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

it was a joke

I didn't misunderstand, I just didn't feel like instantly abandoning the wistful (even somewhat somber) mood in which I approached that discussion to a jocular one.  You are not a mansplainer, right?  They usually don't let a woman keep the mood she's in, among other things -- they expect her to switch on cue to a different one as soon as they indicate that she's expected to abandon hers and change it to the one they propose.  But you're not one of them, right?

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

I used to have a rather nice little harem when I was younger .. no dream . 

Well, I could, anytime, any size, when I was younger -- but a woman can't even though she can.  See what I mean?   

Edited by Taomeow

Its not about  wanting you to abandon you mood   and switch to mine . It was an answer to you about what you seemed to be assuming was the place I was coming from .

You dont think that I am not well aware that my jokes are sometimes not received well , do you  ?     

I'm pretty used to that .   - I even have a joke on that very  subject ,  and although there may be other readers who might want some light relief at the moment ,   I won't tell it  now, as I might be accused of further attempted manipulations which you seem to think I aiming at you personally  .

Oh yeah , and in answer to your question  " You are not one of them , right ? "

No, I am not one  to try or think that  Taomeow   ( of all people ! ) is likely to switch on cue,  demand  or suggestion  her current mood .

37 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

Sounds good.  I claim no Prana/Shakti expertise.  I've met people who talk about them though who did strike me as somewhat (or considerably) malicious, but indeed, no great Sages among them.  Or if there were, I couldn't tell. 

I did go for a shaktipat from a world-touring celebrated and famous higher being at one point, even though it had nothing to do with my tradition and normally I don't mix and match, but I decided to be very open to the experience because the celebrity higher being came highly recommended by people I thought of as fellow seekers, and also because I needed something good, some pure higher good...  those were tough times.  First the attending folks sat and waited and were instructed by assistants oozing a mix of piousness and spiritual superiority what to do when the higher being appears and starts giving shaktipat.  At first I thought I misheard the instructions.  We were told to line up in the isle and crawl toward the stage on our knees, approaching the being one by one.  Me and my companion were seated at the back, and even though the isle was carpeted, I thought the organizers should have mentioned this detail in advance.  My companion had a disability that made it absolutely impossible for him to do that, but no one explained what the solution might be.  Trying to attract the assistants' attention to ask that question caused both them and the attending devout shaktipat seekers to shush us, rather irately.  They were all being pious, meditating or silently chanting mantras or prayers while waiting, see, and didn't want to be distracted.   

You know, all of a sudden I don't feel like finishing the story.  I did meet some great sages in my life, but that wasn't it. 

sounds like a bummer, none-the-less I'd say there could be more, just as there could be more to someone only getting conned by a martial arts or TCM phony.  (thus not coming across the real McCoy of same)

Edited by old3bob

1 hour ago, old3bob said:

sounds like a bummer, none-the-less I'd say there could be more, just as there could be more to someone only getting conned by a martial arts or TCM phony.  (thus not coming across the real McCoy of same)

I'm sure there's real humans in every tradition.  (A "real human" is the taoist idea of a state that can be very low or very high -- or beyond any distinctions or constraints of space, time, form, substance, consciousness, even reality itself -- whether of being or of nonbeing -- by choice, and reversibly at will or on a whim.  It's hard to compete with our ideals -- we cover all bases. :D ) 

6 hours ago, Taomeow said:

I'm sure there's real humans in every tradition.  (A "real human" is the taoist idea of a state that can be very low or very high -- or beyond any distinctions or constraints of space, time, form, substance, consciousness, even reality itself -- whether of being or of nonbeing -- by choice, and reversibly at will or on a whim.  It's hard to compete with our ideals -- we cover all bases. :D ) 

maybe evolved would be a better word than real...for both a seed and a tree are "real" its just that the tree is further evolved as in T.T.C. Chap49:

"THE Sage has no interests of his own,
But takes the interests of the people as his own.
He is kind to the kind;
He is also kind to the unkind:
For Virtue is kind.
He is faithful to the faithful;
He is also faithful to the unfaithful:
For Virtue is faithful.

In the midst of the world, the Sage is shy and self-effacing.
For the sake of the world he keeps his heart in its nebulous state.
All the people strain their ears and eyes:
The Sage only smiles like an amused infant".

Edited by old3bob