Sign in to follow this  
Heartbreak

Coronavirus is Created by Lower Worlds Dark Sorcerers

https://tybro.com/the-customized-world-of-darkness-sigil-ward/

The coronavirus is the spearhead of a grouping of energies aimed at causing panic, chaos, disease, and death in this world.  This energy was placed in motion by a grouping of dark sorcerers in the lower worlds to increase their populations in the underworld and to sew the seeds of further chaos in the human worlds,  They hope to foment war and dissension on a large scale as humans will ultimately fight to gain and protect resources.

Edited by Heartbreak

Why must this happen only after agents Mulder & Scully have retired? Dang. 

• Haha 1

I am surprised that no one in this so-called spiritual forum has decided to openly acknowledge the presence of lower worlds dark sorcerers which (not who because I don’t think they are humans) are openly causing chaos in our world.

Edited by Heartbreak

Mankind is havoc ... in and of itself !

Anyway, I am wondering if Coronavirus is just a hoax, after all more people are dying of seasonal flu. 

It will be interesting to see what the final scores are in the world viral cup 2020.

31 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

https://tybro.com/the-customized-world-of-darkness-sigil-ward/

The coronavirus is the spearhead of a grouping of energies aimed at causing panic, chaos, disease, and death in this world.  This energy was placed in motion by a grouping of dark sorcerers in the lower worlds to increase their populations in the underworld and to sew the seeds of further chaos in the human worlds,  They hope to foment war and dissension on a large scale as humans will ultimately fight to gain and protect resources.

For only 49.95! What a bargain. :lol:

I predicted Heartbreaker would come up with a new thread for entertainment purposes. His comment is a quote from the web site, complete with typos.

7 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

I don't know if attempting to profiteer from the epidemic makes one a dark sorcerer, but it definitely makes one a scumbag.

Sorcerers and shamans are always seen as evil by the church. Remember the Middle Ages?

23 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

I am surprised that no one in this so-called spiritual forum has decided to openly acknowledge the presence of lower worlds dark sorcerers which (not who because I don’t think they are humans) are openly causing chaos in our world.

Perhaps they do exist, just not in ways you can fathom, and if you knew their actual plans, your head might simply explode. So consider please that some here, the humans... they are merely trying to shield you from becoming another statistic. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, C T said:

Perhaps they do exist, just not in ways you can fathom, and if you knew their actual plans, your head might simply explode. So consider please that some here, the humans... they are merely trying to shield you from becoming another statistic. 

The reason why I posted that link is not really to advertise any products or services but to highlight the truths of the real spiritual other-dimensional reality behind our illusionary samsaric reality.

Judging by what you say, I think you know there is an element of truth to my words.

How would my head explode if I know “their” actual plans?

I know and appreciate that some in here are protecting me from becoming another statistic but I need more information on what’s going on so I can know the hidden plot behind the machinations about what’s going on in the world today.

If I know what is going on, I can help the humans who have been protecting me since I stumbled across the Dao Bums to win our war against the forces of darkness.

CT, I did send you a PM but you did not reply.

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, C T said:

If the coronavirus is not created by dark energies from negative entities what’s the use of chanting mantras then?

You know I know We know that this coronavirus simply all manner of chaos disasters illnesses disease death is created by dark negative entities fighting against the celestial forces.

So why can’t we talk about this openly seeing that there are plenty of shamans and sorcerers in this forum?

35 minutes ago, ralis said:

Sorcerers and shamans are always seen as evil by the church. Remember the Middle Ages?

The church is the epitome of darkness even though it claims allegiance to God. 

Why do you think the Church particularly Catholicism more than Christianity denounce meditation yoga occult as demonic?

Simply because one of the key orders of darkness and evil exist with the Vatican Catholic Church itself.

Any orders of evil darkness would denounce any form of real attainments of real power to be “demonic”.

Edited by Heartbreak

44 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

I am surprised that no one in this so-called spiritual forum has decided to openly acknowledge...

Hi Heartbreak,

This is not any so-called forum ~ but one rooted in Taoism.

Let us see how many lured "projectionists" will bite your bait in this thread.

I saw the red alert a few moments back. Let us also see if it will enhance your catch.

On 3/15/2020 at 3:01 PM, Limahong said:

Does TDB's alert...

HOT! XX responses

... prompts/fuels/encourages... projections?

Who is(are) the PROJECTIONIST(S) behind the alert?

- Anand

3 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

The reason why I posted that link is not really to advertise any products or services but to highlight the truths of the real spiritual other-dimensional reality behind our illusionary samsaric reality.

Judging by what you say, I think you know there is an element of truth to my words.

How would my head explode if I know “their” actual plans?

I know and appreciate that some in here are protecting me from becoming another statistic but I need more information on what’s going on so I can know the hidden plot behind the machinations about what’s going on in the world today.

CT, I did send you a PM but you did not reply.

How do you know enough to highlight truths when you don't even know whats going on? (Your own admission). 

The element of truth in your words is relative only to your own thought-reality - for that, nobody can deny you your unique rights.  

"With your thoughts, you create the world." Sounds familiar? 

So your reality may not (can never) be the same reality of another.

Perhaps thats the reason people don't jive with your content at all. 

They have their own thing going on, and you have yours. Simple as. 

I thank you for your PM, but unfortunately I've retired. Om the way out. :lol:

And even if I wasn't, it'll be unlikely to happen as I only do in-person coaching. 

Appreciate the confidence though. 

3 minutes ago, C T said:

How do you know enough to highlight truths when you don't even know whats going on? (Your own admission). 

The element of truth in your words is relative only to your own thought-reality - for that, nobody can deny you your unique rights.  

"With your thoughts, you create the world." Sounds familiar? 

So your reality may not (can never) be the same reality of another.

Perhaps thats the reason people don't jive with your content at all. 

They have their own thing going on, and you have yours. Simple as. 

I thank you for your PM, but unfortunately I've retired. Om the way out. :lol:

And even if I wasn't, it'll be unlikely to happen as I only do in-person coaching. 

Appreciate the confidence though. 

I am sure most of the serious spiritual practitioners in this forum have some sorts of spiritual powers attainments which is why you say some humans are protecting me in this forum from becoming another statistic.

I most sincerely thank any humans who have been protecting me even giving me hidden insights gut instincts about what’s going on.

Let’s just start from one simple question.. how and why would my head explode if I know what is going on?

Don’t you know or feel that I have one of the most open minds in this forum so why can’t I accept any crazily astonishing truths about what’s really going on?

• Haha 1

It was metaphorical :) 

But then again, maybe not lol

I think the main reason others don't take you seriously is because you give off a very floaty sort of energy. Not stable and firm. Because most serious practitioners here are pretty grounded folks, you see. They seldom want to jive with floaty energy types, despite their sincerity and level of openness. Just cos you're able to accept crazy woowoos doesn't mean others feel similarly. 

Edited by C T
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

I know and appreciate that some in here are protecting me from becoming another statistic but I need more information on what’s going...

Hi Heartbreak,

You have both strategy plus tactic.

You'll not easily become a statistic.

Also you are beyond the information level in this structure...

th?id=OIP.IgGmV-SUjhZbdU-NwzPUMAHaGC&pid=Api&P=0&w=209&h=172

Perhaps at "knowledge" but far from the apex.

- Anand

9 minutes ago, C T said:

I think the main reason others don't take you seriously is because you give off a very floaty sort of energy. Not stable and firm.

Much otherwise...

th?id=OIP.fMJrPl34XrqyH65ue0biKwHaJj&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

Sign in to follow this