Sign in to follow this  
Heartbreak

Loving Women vs Lusting "After" Women

15A0GKM7kmpE8O70H1AXZokB7RXq1CZN6nUqrn3k

12 minutes ago, ralis said:

You never fail to inject humor at the right time!

dlzyw.jpg

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Its simple to work out ;   if you have a  usual night of sex , say doing it 5 or 6 times ,  or 'until dawn' then of course you will be energetically depleted , so just have sex 2 or 3 times instead .  - I mean, that doesnt take a genius to work out .

Or just eat some oysters in the morning .   ( hint , not all oysters work - the other night I had a dozen oysters and only half of them worked . )

His superstition is about as strange as the opposite end of the extreme from Rhonda Rousey: 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/30/ronda-rousey-sex-before-fights/1737683/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

24103458-sunway-hero-ramadan_cover_1919x

Hi Nun,

Above can perhaps be an Indonesian spread.

More...

Image result for indonesian communal feasts gif

Image result for indonesian communal feasts gif

Feast with your eyes.

- Anand

22 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

His superstition is about as strange as the opposite end of the extreme from Rhonda Rousey: 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/30/ronda-rousey-sex-before-fights/1737683/

The women in those fights don’t pull punches, but go all out for the kill. Rhonda Rousey got her but kicked in less than a minute. Recovery was quite lengthy. 

Copied fro the "Projection" thread...

16 hours ago, Limahong said:

Does TDB's alert...

HOT! XX responses

... prompts/fuels/encourages... projections?

Who is(are) the PROJECTIONIST(S) behind the alert?

At the time of retrieving and entering stabilization after coming back, when the Yang Spirit also takes the material body, the body with form, as its bedchamber, room, and house, then you know there is a true ‘You’ inside this body, and that all the others are fake.  

This is the true bedchamber nothing to do with the act of sex. Bedchamber arts are a crooked side path nothing to do with true alchemy a great misunderstanding.

Misunderstanding jing as a physical substance happens when people do not have practice or have any guidance.We have jing before we are born and after the body dies so having sex with no body makes these silly claims very evident that they do not know what they are doing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

At the time of retrieving and entering stabilization after coming back, when the Yang Spirit also takes the material body, the body with form, as its bedchamber, room, and house, then you know there is a true ‘You’ inside this body, and that all the others are fake.  

This is the true bedchamber nothing to do with the act of sex. Bedchamber arts are a crooked side path nothing to do with true alchemy a great misunderstanding.

Misunderstanding jing as a physical substance happens when people do not have practice or have any guidance.We have jing before we are born and after the body dies so having sex with no body makes these silly claims very evident that they do not know what they are doing.

Why don’t you make a YouTube video about it?

One on one transmission and a lot of hard work (Kung Fu) is required.

3 years to test your sincerity and try to make you quit is a good way to start.

Not everyone is developed in this life to receive the teaching destiny and ones karma must be solid gold. Many quit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

sincerity

Questionable re him.

1 hour ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Questionable re him.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

One on one transmission and a lot of hard work (Kung Fu) is required.

3 years to test your sincerity and try to make you quit is a good way to start.

Not everyone is developed in this life to receive the teaching destiny and ones karma must be solid gold. Many quit.

To be honest even if you are lucky

• to get born in most optimal conditions
  • to have good health for practice
  • To have money and finances so you not need to ever spend time working or stressing in society
  • to find the best teacher of internal arts possible
  • to have 1 on 1 transmission
  • to put decades or a full century into dedicated daily practice

You will still die. Gaining a permanent whole mutation / change that is equal to physical immortality or ascension is just borderline impossible.

You can have all of this and still die, you can live a bit longer and still die, you are more likely to make a small step or two forward though, in kind of difficult multi lifetimes cultivation road.

With all the talent and abilities I have, I am not even able to transmute the physical body or reverse aging processes.

There are people who can do some tricks or can earn millions of dollars per seminar / or private healing sessions. But those attainments are miniscule and minute compared to the goals of spiritual development.

Whenever you go through past lives experiences, an awareness comes that all interactions / issues this life is just noise that will pass with the death that is not far away at all. Life is just too short for anything.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

No one gets out alive. Go ahead, put a lot of effort into what dies, keep going forward OR turn around. Just saying  it is your decision not mine

• Like 1

I would love to see big talkers who preach about how fapping is so wonderful put their fapping talks on YouTube. All talk and no action just make for foul play.

18 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

No one gets out alive. Go ahead, put a lot of effort into what dies, keep going forward OR turn around. Just saying  it is your decision not mine

Well I am certainly putting all the effort into my non-death any problems? You wanna challenge me now?

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

non-death

Hi Heartbreak,

6901947d3e8de387b48bf890963c4f0f.gif

Heard of sudden death - drop down dead?

888.gif

Please take care of yourself.

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

14 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Well I am certainly putting all the effort into my non-death any problems? You wanna challenge me now?

Without a body tell me anything that is troubling you . Double dog dare you!

• Like 1

Are we more ourselves when we are a baby. toddler, 13, 16 or the age we are? There is something with us forever.

Short life, long life, take care of what is always with us.

If an immortal, god or Goddess ever lived that instantly makes every one in this world an immortal god or Goddess. I guess we are just not that special, just divine creatures easily mis lead.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

You mean undead? Neither dead or alive. :lol:

F997EB68-024E-4837-AD4B-0143FA00BCAE.thumb.jpeg.e30e2665209f84e77dc996c66cf5cbfe.jpeg

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

True Love Is Giving Happiness To A Woman.

True Love Is Removing Suffering From A Woman.

True Love Survive In Relationships Not Romantic Love.

If you keep ejaculating your seed into women, that is called being selfish to attain happiness for yourself while cutting short the happiness of your woman.

Edited by Heartbreak

Sign in to follow this