Sign in to follow this  
faceless

Healthy rich sexual life?

7 hours ago, faceless said:

My thinking sometimes gravitates so much towards wanting to wake up, be a Buddha...

Please have due respect...

th?id=OIP.U4JkOmpPki4bqwi9GYjpZAHaFF&pid=Api&P=0&w=252&h=174       

As much as I tried to impose on myself the idea that sex for the sake of sex is unhealthy and that I should let a relationship naturally come my way, I desire sex with a lot of women. I have diverted my sexual energy in getting physically shredded, working on my business, goals, etc, but I can't shake the feeling that having a rich liberated sexual life with little strings attached could be the next stage of my expression and help me realize myself to a new level.

Well, this seems very commendable to me.  Well done.  You seem to be able to do things.
Many of the responses here are quite negative ... and from my own observation ... same people here saying the same unhappy things each week.

Can they help you?  Maybe not, maybe you are far ahead of them.
So, best thing is to continue ... you seem to know what you need.

Edited by rideforever
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, faceless said:

As much as I tried to impose on myself...

Hi faceless,

This is not a face-off.

Review and connect your posts ~ you had already given yourself away.

Although you are faceless ~ don't let your private face be washed publicly.

- Anand

Cultivating real celibacy starts with the cessation of sexual thoughts. This has to happen naturally or otherwise it's unhealthy forcing and avoidance.

If you are feeling lustful and visited by wet (day) dreams or sexually loaded visions like every young person, then you better groom yourself and find a healthy way to make yourself into an attractive person who can find a consenting partner to satisfy that need. It's normal and alright.

Edited by virtue
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Well, this seems very commendable to me.  Well done.  You seem to be able to do things.
Many of the responses here are quite negative ... and from my own observation ... same people here saying the same unhappy things each week.

Can they help you?  Maybe not, maybe you are far ahead of them.
So, best thing is to continue ... you seem to know what you need.

They are "negative and unhappy" insofar as they are far more qualified to speak of these things with formal training and consensus within and amongst systems, which you reject because it doesn't fit your egotistic need to be an individual and flaunt your dubious (and often contradictory) imagined paradigm of how energy/meditation/healing/history work, rubeforever. 

Edited by Earl Grey

@faceless

Aside from Ralis' more rugged responses, I am in agreement. Hear it from a 32 year old who's 2 days away from completing a year of abstinence (but not celibacy, though I have gone through long spells) I mean 3 years for you already?

Bang away, my friend. Responsibly, I might add. You're doing the right thing having the courage to speak to women and respecting if they are not the type for you.

Build healthy relationships and naturally, you will catch each others' eyes in "that sort of way". Just don't put a time scale on it. Keep going and it'll all sort itself when the time is right.

• Like 1

Thanks @rideforever.

Others, forgive me for any way in which I may have expressed defensiveness. I'm new here and some of you definitely don't feel welcoming. In my tradition (native american practices), we don't put much emphasis on what people think they know, we look at how they behave. I don't care what you think you know, if you're not showing support, compassion and love, you may very well just be fooling yourself.

Thanks for those who have provided perspective and help me see how I was judging my sexuality. I'm out of here.

Edited by faceless

16 minutes ago, faceless said:

Thanks @rideforever.

Others, forgive me for any way in which I may have expressed defensiveness. I'm new here and some of you definitely don't feel welcoming. In my tradition (native american practices), we don't put much emphasis on what people think they know, we look at how they behave. I don't care what you think you know, if you're not showing support, compassion and love, you may very well just be fooling yourself.

Thanks for those who have provided perspective and help me see how I was judging my sexuality. I'm out of here.

Are you American Indian?

3 hours ago, faceless said:

. I don't care what you think you know, if you're not showing support, compassion and love, you may very well just be fooling yourself.

Ah, so agreeable nature is more appealing. A Millennial and Edger preference, and not surprising given your age.

As for the belief behind it, it sounds appropriated from an actual group belief because it appears incomplete.

I repeat a line from the Tao Te Ching that runs counter to your belief in 81:

”True words are not beautiful 

beautiful words are not true.

Those who argue think they know

those who know don’t argue.”

I wonder how flat earthers, climate change deniers, and conspiracy theorists are treated when you practice your alleged “Native American belief” as most people who do them refer to their nation/tribe rather than a general and broad term as you just did.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Ah, so agreeable nature is more appealing. A Millennial and Edger preference, and not surprising given your age.

As for the belief behind it, it sounds appropriated from an actual group belief because it appears incomplete.

I repeat a line from the Tao Te Ching that runs counter to your belief in 81:

”True words are not beautiful 

beautiful words are not true.

Those who argue think they know

those who know don’t argue.”

I wonder how flat earthers, climate change deniers, and conspiracy theorists are treated when you practice your alleged “Native American belief” as most people who do them refer to their nation/tribe rather than a general and broad term as you just did.

I suspected as much when he said “Native American Practices”, but he didn’t answer the question if he is American Indian or not. Russell Means has been very clear that it is American Indian. 

I have never heard an American Indian refer to Buddahood. 

I have seen many blond women in Santa Fe claiming to be American Indian and be accepted to the Institute of American Indian Arts, which boggles my mind. 

13 minutes ago, ralis said:

I suspected as much when he said “Native American Practices”, but he didn’t answer the question if he is American Indian or not. Russell Means has been very clear that it is American Indian. 

I have never heard an American Indian refer to Buddahood. 

The broad terms convey lack of actual depth of understanding.

Sounds like a born again New Ager who converted via Reddit.

If you want to be depressed about the amount of self-certainty and completely wrong misinformation that people believe that disregards actual texts, precepts, rites, values, and observances, any reddit thread will do the job better than this forum.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, idiot_stimpy said:

I thought celibacy was the abstinence from masturbation?

I don't think you can be celibate for 3 years but continue to masturbate  from time to time.

Hmmm ... maybe 'celibate' is the wrong term   ?    Perhaps  ....    'frustribate    ? 

- I have been frustrubate for 3 years .

:) 

• Haha 3

Sign in to follow this