Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

How lazy are you?

I am so lazy.. I bought a wireless charger for my phone. 

I no longer need to spend the 2 or 3 seconds poking a plug into my phone to charge it, instead I just lay it down.

Over my lifetime this should save 15 or 20 minutes that I will spend on some other foolish unproductive tasks.

• Like 2

Yeah I am so lazy that I don't even try to change the pain anymore. Or make it go away. I accept it completely. I have found that no matter how hard I try it will always be there. Untill I actually accept it fully and completely. Then I understand pain is simply a love misunderstood or not fully allowed to be known or understood. 

And as the understanding comes through the pain, as a loving teacher, the pain instantly goes away. It is not capable of teaching more than we need to know. But it doesn't teach through words. It teaches through pain. The sensation itself which requires your attention. Not for a reason that you can understand nor even need to understand. It exists simply to redirect your awareness. It is a guidance system for the consciousness. 

Just stays untill we look without judgement and simply allow ourselves to addopt the new path of least resistance and understanding. Of new being and becoming. Readjustment of awareness. 

It almost happens automatically. I don't even do anything. I just allow all of it to happen. And it always naturally and effortlessly works out fine. And better evermore refreshingly and replenishingly. I never try anymore. Just let go and allow.

It is like pain is a messenger. When I try to make it go away, and excersize effort, it just stays there forever. Untill I actually lazily give up and listen to it with my full undivided attention. Respect it. Acknowledge it. Allow it. And then it always goes away! It is about allowing it so that it can allow you. 

Pain is not what we think it is. I would really recommend laziness for allot of suffering. Because when we simply let suffering be perfect unto itself and not try to change it, it will instantly vanish. Pain is simply your own life force, guiding your awareness and thus energy back to what actually serves you. Which is the pain. It serves you to listen and look at it. And allow it to allow you. So that then you can feel better. 

For pain is also meditative. It is the meditation for the lazy. And in similar way, dying is also meditation for the lazy. It naturally guides the awareness to full allowed realisation. 

And when you understand this lazy aspect of human life. That is guided in a more natural lazy way. You realise, that pain is not different from pleasure. It is simply life force that you are feeling. And laziness can be the easy path towards consistent conscious realisation of the life force that is at the source of all things. 

So why even try and seek out pain? You let it come and you allow it to become life force. And as life force comes you allow it to be life force. It's all the same. Except pain is simply life force flowing through resistance, that requires non diluted attention of awareness in order to allow for the natural readjustment of the energy alignment and allowance of flow of this life force. And guess what, that is inevitable and automatic. It happens all naturally by itself. As often people call this pure life force of our true being, irresistable. 

People simply practice meditation to enjoy life more fully more unconditionally more naturally and more effortlessly. More easily and lazily and succesfully coming into harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. Consciously releasing resistance, before it is even required. It is like willing life. Like consciously allowed corealisation of all being and becoming evermore here and now. Nothing can be more lazy and enjoyable than all of that constantly being in full allowed consistent harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. It is the purest life there is. The most enjoyable and most effortless and most easy and most fun and most natural and most pure and most succesful and lazy.

But if you're lazy, you still become. You just sometimes bang into place. But the more you bang into place, the more you will be guided to bang into a place of banging less into place. So laziness becomes almost a sacred way of life. Where nothing is done and nothing left undone. 

One learns to become more natural again by being lazy. And as pain comes often it naturally guides energy to flow more freely. And one simply lazily enjoys their excersize. Feeling so good sometimes that one bursts into full excersizes for days in advance in just a couple of seconds of lazily allowed bursts of freedom. 

And then completely effortlessly collapsing into the higher state of ever refreshing and replenishingly laziness. So restful. So restful. That you explode and burst into higher states of greater allowed realisation of what that restfulness is. And all that it truely can be allowed to become evermore lazingly here and now. Evermore effortlessly. 

That one keeps finding a greater deeper and more peaceful and more long lasting restfulness. And it is found because one is simply lazy enough to not look for it in the first place! How amazing is that! You don't even try. And you come to find a rest so immense. That you still have it no matter what. It hecomes unfadable. Ever lasting ever lingering ever refreshing and replenishing restfulness. Of the ever lazining lazy lazinesses lazily lazyning laziness into ever greater heights of peaceful and ever more refreshing replenishing restful wakefulness. Ever more wakeful wakefulness. Lazily waking into ever more higher states of allowed realisation and knowing of all being and becoming evermore effortlessly here and now. 

May the laziness be with you. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Friend of mine wanted to watch a movie he owned on dvd.

Dvd was in the living room... he was sitting on his bed with his laptop.

:mellow:...

So he purchased the digital version and streamed it from bed.

like a boss!

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

like a boss!

I did the exact same thing. But then I got tired and went to sleep.

When I woke up, instead of waking up and watching the movie, which was on my phone about one hand movement away, I felt so at ease in the good feeling place I was in, I simply decided to watch the movie in my mind instead.

There were some scenes where I actually had to laugh. As my muscles were tickled into a more wakeful state. I simply decided to wake up, and simply lazingly be free to move and watch the actual movie. But actually it wasn't a movie as much as it was an interactive movie / game aswell. But I have the pc and phone version of it. 

So lazy that I don't wanna own a computer anymore. One phone is more than enough. But if I had allot of space, I would for sure go full blown laziness and make everything in my environment really comfortable with massive big powerful gaming machines and simulation rigs and even that full blown digital flat painting device. 

Racing seat chairs for sure. I want formula 1 style bathtub seat level of comfort, with portable blankets that I can wear as a necklace and manifest into full extension with one click. Not to mention it has the capability of knowing and becoming the exact temperature I want to be whenever I want it to be. 

And it also flies. Like a carpet but wrapped around me. Like an actual thin flexible layer of extra skin. And a watch that can holographically replicate hot chocolate milk in a cup on the fly, so that I can drink it while comfortably levitating in full relaxed good feeling warm position above the cool clouds, watching the sun rise and merge with the greatness of all of it. 

Oh and I went to vacation to australia. On google maps! :lol:

That wasn't even the intention but I coulden't help but keep wanting to press forward to the next oh and what is that and what is that?! Oh now it's suddenly rainy day. And oh the amazing golden land and massive cities. What a crazy life and world we live in. 

I can luckily ride my bicycle to the beach. Nothing beats laziness on the beach, in the middle of cool winter. Throwing hot thick potatoes into the mouth of back flipping ravens levitating up and down. And into my own mouth aswell. Lazy enough to resist sharing. While passerbys think I am some kind of circus bird trainer even tho I am actually the lazy audience of these joyful beings. That always seem to manifest without me even trying anything. For that implies that I am sitting. Where actually you are not suppose to sit down in the winter on the beach. But I was lazy enough to buy allot of very warm clothes. 

But don't get me wrong. I have also been lazi when I jumped into the cold water all naked cause I didn't care what people taught, but more importantly, I was lazy enough to not think myself just do it.

I soon found out that it wasn't even that cold... I was too lazy to swim all the way out into the ocean where the water was actually way colder. So I had no choice but to enjoy the perfect temperature. 

So lazy to be wet, I simply dried myself with my tshirt and dress up in full dry fashion the rest of my clothes so I could be lazy to simply be do or have anything. 

I remember when there was a thunderstorm and people all ran like crazy. I became so lazy that I enjoyed the rain fall on my head and I saw two lovers kiss eachother, because everyone was too happy joyfully escaping the very mercy of the ever giving evermore subtle life source.

Being free to realise the absurdity of effort whilest playing with fellow veterans of rainfare. Into inevitable lazily allowed companionship of lazy beings being more free than ever to be lazy enough to be free of judgement for just a little bit of self allowed laziness, as every being that was becoming evermore here and now. Ever more replenishingly and refreshingly and evermore wakefully and joyfully, being and becoming evermore here and now. 

Doing nothing, and leaving nothing undone. Lazilly allowing the perfection of each moment in its eternal being and becoming evermore effortlessly and lazily here and now. 

3 hours ago, silent thunder said:

like a boss!

My college roommate bought an iPod nano because he didn’t want to change the songs on his regular iPod.

I am so lazy that I have never read more than a few lines of any of Mr. And-the-kitchen-sink's posts... :rolleyes:

However, instead of saving 15-20 minutes, I might eventually save a whole 15-20 days, so kinda worth it... :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This one is hard to beat ;

The lazy bong smoker .

Friend had this abso lazy guy staying at his place , he did nothing except punch cones and slob on the couch - they where not even his  cones, he was scabbing off his host.  Another friend of mine went to see them and told me the visitor complained " The mull bowl is empty ."  The owner of the baggy goes " There is the bag, mull up some more ."  And the lazy guy looks troubled, screws his face up and goes " Ahhh, I'll just wait until you do it ."

A pothead, too lazy to mull up someone else's pot  so he can smoke it .   :o

• Sad 1

On 13/11/2019 at 3:06 AM, 子泰 said:

I am so lazy that I just want to lie on the sofa forever with a giant teddy bear. 

Such great dedication and discipline. 

With the least amount of effort, nothing is done, thus nothing is left undone. The greatest power that exists. The grace through which all is allowed to become. 

Being and becoming evermore here and now. In ever expanding well-being. No action is taken, thus nothing is left unattended to. 

Perfection in every here and now moment, is no longer resisted, and thus one has found the leverage of the energy which creates worlds at their full disposal. There is nothing that one cannot be, do or have. 

Edited by Everything

Sign in to follow this