voidisyinyang

Elitom (supposed breatharian) outed as Perv-predator -

3 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

The problem with that claim is that this thread is about illegal sexual assault and instead a bunch of males had a psychological projection about a bunch of their own fantasies. haha. And so you all brought up all these misconceptions.

So I'll just wait for you all to back away from what you all started. This is MY thread. haha.

With so many spiritually advanced people on the forum, it´s easy for the spiritually average to get a bit of an inferiority complex.  It´s happened to me.  These days I can´t even get into full lotus.  And as for giving other people orgasms -- that´s hard enough the conventional way.  But there´s one thing I can do that even some spiritual superstars have trouble with: I can start a thread about a topic and generate enough good will that other people are willing to engage with me in conversation.  

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

So VYY is claiming everyone is running a strawman argument ... thats his way to try and  'save some face' .

Some people claim that he said he sat cross legged in McDonalds,  projected his chi energy 'from a distance' , into women, without their previous permission of knowledge of the act .

Stawman is it ? Need to get our facts straight do we  ?

11-1-2012  6:34 am      

Yeah the dudes in the background too can be called into question although they are students. haha.

Well the experiences have varied over the four years -- but as for McDonalds that was the first time I discovered it. I was in full lotus with a friend. A young female worker then stood in front of me -- she was from China btw -- anyway she was five feet from me or less and her backside was right in front of my eyes while I was in full lotus. The result was fairly instantaneous -- suddenly she yelped and jumped into the air and then I climaxed internally and semen shot up my spine. haha. ....

Yelping and jumping into the air isn't a standard climactic response, and because of this the initial experience seems to be something other than what was read and/or projected into it. Maybe she saw something extra gross, or almost dropped something?

... in the University in a reading room and I sat down at a table across from a young female -- I sat in full lotus and I commenced reading while she was reading. The chi energy shot into her and then right when I climaxed she seemed to also climax but tried to hide it. So then I just kept on reading and then when I had the second climax she then immediately put her head down to "pretend" to sleep. So I just kept reading in full lotus as the chi energy kept building up to a third climax and right when it happened she looked up at me but she had tears coming down her eyes. So obviously I felt really bad about this but at the same time it further confirmed to me that we were having mutual climaxes.  .....

( here he observes the woman is crying )

....  So I felt bad

.....  I felt really bad but at the same time all I was doing was sitting in full lotus reading. I wasn't staring or anything.

"Pretending to sleep" is something wives have done for centuries to avoid sex. And yet it was somehow read as indication of (mutual?) climax? Again this reads as false assumption.

Anyway another early McDs incident was when was at a different McDs reading in full lotus and there was a young female behind the counter. The place was not busy although it usually is. She had served me at the counter -- so we had made initial eye contact. So the energy kept going into her and then as it built up when we had the mutual climax she again arched her back and just shook off all these stress. haha. .....

Or maybe the initial eye contact was a bit creepy to her, and as the focus continued she (subconsciously) arched her back like a cat ready to fight, before shaking it off? Or maybe she just had an aching back?

In all three of the above "incidents" the individual was not only sitting in full lotus, but focused on the young women as his own internal orgasms played out..

But let's go the other route, and look at the scenarios from the position these young women did actually sense something energetic. Yelping and jumping.. something someone would do when they've been touched and were startled or didn't want to be touched.

Putting one's head down and pretending to sleep is a closing out, not an invitation, and from this perspective the tears speak for themselves. There was something traumatic playing out for this young woman. 

As for shaking it out, we tend to do this when we find something particularly disgusting or unsettling, and I would take it as rejection.

One woman yelped and jumped, another was in tears, and the third shook it off - none of which tend to be indications of having experienced something pleasurable. 

So in my understanding, there is delusion in either scenario. And more to the point, this would be "celibacy" gone very wrong.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, freeform said:

But honestly, most of his advised practices that I've read (not many, to be fair) will not amount to anything much - whether dangerous or effective... sit in full lotus, imagine stuff, stand in deep horse stance before bed - maybe just bad knees and a headache :)

And very bad understanding of women... 

• Like 5

I had a coffee date with a woman friend of mine the other day.  First she cried and then she went to sleep.  What can I say: I am a total stud.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

With so many spiritually advanced people on the forum, it´s easy for the spiritually average to get a bit of an inferiority complex.  It´s happened to me.  These days I can´t even get into full lotus.  And as for giving other people orgasms -- that´s hard enough the conventional way.  But there´s one thing I can do that even some spiritual superstars have trouble with: I can start a thread about a topic and generate enough good will that other people are willing to engage with me in conversation.  

when you say "people orgasms" - you're confusing males and females. Most males don't know how to have female orgasms. The male ejaculation is the OPPOSITE of female orgasm. I quote Professor Robert Sapolsky on this - and I did correspond with him.

So the male gets ejaculation addiction that increases cortisol levels as violence. So dopamine is lust and violence and then ejaculation is a stress sympathetic cortisol spike. So then it causes a positive feedback.

Of course WEstern science is missing the crucial non-dual foundation of reality (unless you get into relativistic quantum biology).

2 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

you are not the moon

Right !

Original Sin as the Lunar God of Sumeria - and how female lust creating real LoVE must be covered up. Instead the patriarchy needs to be promoted. a Good book on this is "Beyond the Promised Land" - the last book of Professor David F. Noble. So you fell for that scam that ignores the first 90% of our human history - the San Bushmen original human culture (no war, no rape, they did not even know that homosexuality existed, so how could they be homophobic and EVERY male trained to be a spiritual healer based on the females controlling the land in synchronization with the moon energy as ecological harmony)?!

Edited by voidisyinyang

1 hour ago, voidisyinyang said:

when you say "people orgasms" - you're confusing males and females. 

I´m just goofing off.  Only about 50% of what I´ve said in my last few posts is true; the rest I added for what my friend Greg calls "texture and color" -- for entertainment purposes.  Really though, I should stop.  It´s obvious that you´re not open to serious conversation about your history so there´s no point in going on about it. @freeform is right, I think, when he says that you literally can´t see things differently than you do, so it´s probably not in the best of tastes to keep teasing you about it.  It´s been fun in a low-brow not very spiritual kinda way, but all good things must come to an end.  See ya in another thread.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

I´m just goofing off.  Only about 50% of what I´ve said in my last few posts is true; the rest I added for what my friend Greg calls "texture and color" -- for entertainment purposes.  Really though, I should stop.  It´s obvious that you´re not open to serious conversation about your history so there´s no point in going on about it. @freeform is right, I think, when he says that you literally can´t see things differently than you do, so it´s probably not in the best of tastes to keep teasing you about it.  It´s been fun in a low-brow not very spiritual kinda way, but all good things must come to an end.  See ya in another thread.

hey glad you know more about MY history based on something that I typed on this forum! haha. Hilarious. Oops - just basic cognizant is lacking I guess.

2 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Yelping and jumping into the air isn't a standard climactic response, and because of this the initial experience seems to be something other than what was read and/or projected into it. Maybe she saw something extra gross, or almost dropped something?

"Pretending to sleep" is something wives have done for centuries to avoid sex. And yet it was somehow read as indication of (mutual?) climax? Again this reads as false assumption.

Or maybe the initial eye contact was a bit creepy to her, and as the focus continued she (subconsciously) arched her back like a cat ready to fight, before shaking it off? Or maybe she just had an aching back?

In all three of the above "incidents" the individual was not only sitting in full lotus, but focused on the young women as his own internal orgasms played out..

But let's go the other route, and look at the scenarios from the position these young women did actually sense something energetic. Yelping and jumping.. something someone would do when they've been touched and were startled or didn't want to be touched.

Putting one's head down and pretending to sleep is a closing out, not an invitation, and from this perspective the tears speak for themselves. There was something traumatic playing out for this young woman. 

As for shaking it out, we tend to do this when we find something particularly disgusting or unsettling, and I would take it as rejection.

One woman yelped and jumped, another was in tears, and the third shook it off - none of which tend to be indications of having experienced something pleasurable. 

So in my understanding, there is delusion in either scenario. And more to the point, this would be "celibacy" gone very wrong.

Wow I like this Play by Play commentary on something that you were not even there for - and also you did not even write! haha. Hilarious. So you're commenting on something that could just be made up for you all know! But hey go for it - kind of like people commenting on the Bible. If that's what you're really into! Like I said - I guess it's a Faction genre - fiction that people want to think is true!

Wow of course you need to completely make up a bunch of b.s. You're implying something that is completely not true. But you really don't have a choice do you? haha.

Or maybe the initial eye contact was a bit creepy to her,

Or maybe... makes a bunch of stuff up! Hilarious.

Dude - I type some stuff on a forum. Sure I could add more information - LOTS more. But you have a bad habit of just making up a bunch of stuff. Or I guess you think that's a "good" habit? haha.

15 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

He's a public intellectual. I guess you have different freedom of speech laws in Australia.

Is it legal to publish email that someone sent to me?

2 Answers
Bear Kodiak
Bear Kodiak, former IT Consultant - Retired at Identities

Sometimes we find significant differences between law and ethics. Yes, it is legal.

Ummm dude  ....   again   this is the issue . No one is accusing  you of an illegal act    but are pointing out your lack of ethics .

Another failed tactic on your part !

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nungali said:

Ummm dude  ....   again   this is the issue . No one is accusing  you of an illegal act    but are pointing out your lack of ethics .

Another ailed tactic on your part !

yep so let's get back to the OP - illegal sexual assault posing as nonwestern spirituality!

9 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

The subject of this thread is illegal sexual assault. Sorry - you got the subject wrong!

No, that was your intent ... but it is not (anymore) what this thread is about .

It is now your  hypocrisy, which is the subject of this thread .   And of course also now , the entertainment that comes with watching your pathetic and ennifectual evasion and squirming , your pointing the finger at others to try and take the attention off yourself and your other silly tricks that are not working .

- carry on ..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXoaTWfjqJz2BF6LcWKZv

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

No, that was your intent ... but it is not (anymore) what this thread is about .

It is now your  hypocrisy, which is the subject of this thread .   And of course also now , the entertainment that comes with watching your pathetic and ennifectual evasion and squirming , your pointing the finger at others to try and take the attention off yourself and your other silly tricks that are not working .

- carry on ..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXoaTWfjqJz2BF6LcWKZv

No it's about you and the other males here refusing to engage with illegal sexual assault posing as nonwestern spirituality and then psychologically projecting your denial onto me!

Hilarious! I'm still watching the vid - so obviously you have not watched it. Nice try though.

Again this is MY thread.  people can post a bunch of malarkey - and I can respond, exposing your malarkey. That's fine! But that's not what the OP is.

As I explained the Perv-Predator has their Yi intention as a lower frequency blockage that is based on sucking off energy for ejaculation. Whereas I have my third eye open and I am celibate and I send out energy that is a higher frequency.

Pretty clear difference! haha.

Edited by voidisyinyang

What's the range of an "etheric body" since females have told me they can feel the energy over the internet! I can feel you energy as well. haha. So if you don't believe in nonlocal reality then I guess you have the wrong foundation of Daoist philosophy. oops.

This tactic I call ;     If you dont  support my unethical behaviour I will pretend that means you dont believe in the medium by which I enact that unethical behaviour , therefore in not believing in this principle you are not a proper Daoist .

" Everybody   everybody  come look at the  unproper Daoist  ...  its Earl Grey , see him, he doesnt believe in  nonlocality !  "

• Haha 2

gee the thread is about illegal sexual assault. So maybe you'll stop making stuff up about me.

Carefull ... the last time you accused people of making up stuff about you, I  posted, right here, the very stuff you yourself said .

and it turns out we are not making stuff up about you, its totally true and can be proved by posting again your relevant posts .

So it actually you that are just trying to pull an infintile  denial ... all infront of an avalanche of facts and proof .

Amusing !  ... carry on    :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nungali said:

This tactic I call ;     If you dont  support my unethical behaviour I will pretend that means you dont believe in the medium by which I enact that unethical behaviour , therefore in not believing in this principle you are not a proper Daoist .

" Everybody   everybody  come look at the  unproper Daoist  ...  its Earl Grey , see him, he doesnt believe in  nonlocality !  "

no - I'm not asking people to SUPPORT anything. I'm just saying if you make up a bunch of stuff, then I'm gonna call you on it and also I'm gonna explain what is really going on. You don't have to support it.

You're making another "strawman argument" - nonlocality is not some "official" Daoist view (although it is a term used in the Ph.D. thesis I just read)....

https://open.library.ubc.ca/media/download/pdf/831/1.0092419/1

Just now, Nungali said:

Carefull ... the last time you accused people of making up stuff about you, I  posted, right here, the very stuff you yourself said .

and it turns out we are not making stuff up about you, its totally true and can be proved by posting again your relevant posts .

So it actually you that are just trying to pull an infintile  denial ... all infront of an avalanche of facts and proof .

Amusing !  ... carry on    :) 

yep - you posted a bunch of out of context quotes and then made up a bunch of stuff about it!

Edited by voidisyinyang

So you are saying sitting in full lotus padmasana is "perverted behavior" - wow - That's pretty Orwellian! Maybe you're a fascist?

It's completely legal since it is my OWN body and it's just a sitting position. I can sit in full lotus padmasana if I want to. Sorry to break the hard news to you. It sounds like it is really painful for you. haha. Is that why you keep making stuff up about my "etheric" body? If it is "etheric" then why does it go over the internet? Answer me that. haha. Hilarious. You obviously don't understand what's going on. Also you don't understand nondualism. Apparently you have not opened up your third eye.

I see, its back tos  the ' this guy isnt a proper Daoist again'   

'His third eye isnt eve open '

Thats another stupid diversion as it isnt the pose you use that is perverted . You know full well what we meain and what we are saying is perverted as it has been outlined constantly in this thread .

again ! you embarrass yourself with juvenile attempted diversionary tactics .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, voidisyinyang said:

Wow of course you need to completely make up a bunch of b.s. You're implying something that is completely not true. But you really don't have a choice do you? haha.

If it's made up, then you made it up and frankly that would be preferrable for me.  It's why I didn't immediately confront it, as intial inertia compelled me to....

We are now reflecting the light of your own words back to you mate.

The whole point of this push back is the similarity in the lack of ethical behavior that you call out in others, that you yourself, with your own words, have admitted time and again to using on unsuspecting, underage girls.

You bragged about it, wore it as a badge of achievement and high skill, bathing in the attention.

You brought that information here.

You shared it.

This time, when you started a public conversation condemning perverted and predatory behavior, when you chose to attack others for it, I did not resist the compulsion to reflect the light back this time and others simply have resonated harmonically and added their vibrations to my own...

And we're not all males.  Illuminarien... (one who brings light)  has shown considerable care and compasssion to spend her own time and energy (female energy... gasp!)  To reflect back to you the irony of it.

You claimed this.

You brought  it here, to a public forum.

Others are naturally reacting to it.

We are calling you on it. 

We are holding up a mirror.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nungali said:

I see, its back tos  the ' this guy isnt a proper Daoist again'   

'His third eye isnt eve open '

Thats another stupid diversion as it isnt the pose you use that is perverted . You know full well what we meain and what we are saying is perverted as it has been outlined constantly in this thread .

again ! you embarrass yourself with juvenile attempted diversionary tactics .

So you make up quotes as strawman arguments and then you ignore what I say. So that's fine if you want to disagree with me. As I explained and will explain again - the perv-predator as a LOW frequency shen or yi intention in their body that is stuck there and so they suck off the energy of people so that the male can ejaculate. In contrast I am celibacy and I send out energy out of the third eye that emanates Yuan Qi via a higher frequency shen intention.

Hey Walker - keep shaking your head at me sitting in full lotus padmasana in public as it is my body and it's NOT illegal! haha. As for all your "spin" on it - hey - you can make stuff up if you want to. 

Um - "parked myself"? As I said before ONLY the book TAoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality explains what is going on. Actually you all are misconstruing what is going on as it's not just an "O at a D" but also any other "yin qi" blockage. So - sadness or anger, etc. And also as I have repeated - it works over the internet as well. So it's NOT an "etheric body" and I can sit in full lotus as it is MY body and it's a sitting position!

So are you now trying to claim  that what you outlined and what I quoted and posted here , what you are saying you did at McDonalds  (to the young girl sitting with her father )  is 'inadvertent ' and 'just happened ' by itself ?

If one cares to read what I posted here (that you yourself wrote) it is punctuated by 'Ha ha'  s   .

You knew what could happen . you went and did it  anyway ,  the girl started crying , you said you felt bad about it afterwards .

But now you are claiming you did nothing .

Pathetic ... transparently pathetic  !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1