voidisyinyang

Elitom (supposed breatharian) outed as Perv-predator -

4 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

here's a quote excerpted from a thread when voidisyinyang had returned after another ban, under yet another name... innersoundsomethingsomething...

Oh back to referring to me in "third person" when it's MY thread? Hilarious!!

Hey - so you didn't answer my question about Michael Winn? I guess maybe if I don't post something on this forum then it's true and if I DO post something on this forum then it's NOT true. We'll call it FACTION (fiction that seems to be true!)

Have fun with that one! haha.

2 hours ago, silent thunder said:

perv = predatory

I recall for the first few years I was a member here, reading @voidisyinyang's repeated bragging accounts of hanging out in coffee shops and public spaces, sitting in full lotus, flexing his vagus nerve and forcedly triggering nearby women teen girls to experience orgasms from a distance.  It was as nauseating as it was disconcerting.

Usually, I'm not inclined to give this shit any more energy, but felt the irony of him calling out the predatory nature in another as if he were not also the embodiment of this very thing required comment.

Perhaps it's time to bring some of those many old quotes out of the past...

" It wasnt me ... it was Tantric Mongoose !     he is the one, go after him .... Tantric Mongoose , he lives at 742 Elm drive  Westbank Ohio, his phone number os 0437826735 ad his email is   ....... " 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3XjAfYKsydVakPxGDxPU

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

https://www.academia.edu/1674522/_The_Man_Does_Not_Part_His_Robes_Nor_Does_the_Woman_Loosen_Her_Belt_Controversy_over_Non-Contact_Sexual_Alchemy

Sounds like you need to read this! To test your hypothesis - let's see if this document mentions anything about the male sending energy into the female!

and

and

the   Huiming jing

by Liu Huayang
柳華陽

(b.1736), using this language in a subversive way, claiming that, whereastranscendents or buddhas intermingle or copulate using their spirits or
qi
,common humans copulate with their seminal essences in order to conceivechildren, and thereby they lose part of their life energy

But that has nothing to do with your hypocrisy, which is the subject of this thread . 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

yes.  we are aware it is your thread.

that is the point in bringing attention to it.

you, a predatory perv, calling out another predatory perv and the irony thereof...

see   ^ 

Just now, Nungali said:

But that has nothing to do with your hypocrisy, which is the subject of this thread . 

Agreed - I just read the whole thing.  It seems quite dodgy as it involves 'young people' = children.  It seems Daoist alchemy has a long and somewhat patchy history in terms of people trying out different things.  What that has to do with the current topic I don't know.

51 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

here's a quote excerpted from a thread when voidisyinyang had returned after another ban, under yet another name... innersoundsomethingsomething...

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

Two people consensually exchanging erotic energy at a distance as part of a spiritual practice is one thing; one person imposing their erotic energy on an unsuspecting fast food eating stranger another.  

I do recall you saying, @voidisyinyang, that you gave young women "orgasms at a distance" at McDonalds.  Am I misremembering this?  Looking back, what do you think of this incident(s) now?  Do you think it was OK?  Would you do it again?

I get that you would like this thread to be about the sexual behavior of someone else and not about yourself.  But the fact is that some of us who were around to hear your stories of years ago are not going to move past this without some sort of further clarification from you.  I`m not.  

This is a tough subject to talk about.  Many people have been on the receiving end of nonconsensual sexual experiences, including, I`m sure, many Bums.  Other people have loved ones who have been traumatized by nonconsensual sexual experiences.  Feelings run strong!  Like it or not, you are in the crosshairs of this discussion.  You might want to move on but people simply won`t let you, especially not when you`re focusing on other people`s sexual behaior.

If you`d be willing to talk about your previous "orgasm at a distance" postings in a really human, nondefensive way I think that would go a long way towards clearing the air.  

yeah so I have tons of posts on this subject - as the link was already posted. So feel free to read all the links. I posted information and so I guess people just aren't up to speed about my own research. So you'll have to do some remedial reading I guess. Also like I said - there's a lot that I have NOT posted on this forum. Now if people want to miscontrue what I wrote - and say they "recall" something and then say something that is not the same as what I wrote - that's called a strawman argument. It's just bad logic.

If you think sitting in full lotus in public should be illegal - then go for it! Try to pass a law banning sitting in full lotus in public.

But like I have already stated - grabbing people from behind is assault (Elitom) and it can be considered sexual assault based on the person who experiences it. That IS the law already! So yes it is definitely DIFFERENT than the accusations against me.

I think that's pretty clear. People want to make stuff up about me - and that's fine! I am a "public intellectual." Most people did not and could not believe what happened actually happened. To be honest it is difficult to control the qi energy.

https://www.nytimes.com/1986/12/02/science/a-traditional-chinese-therapy-harnesses-the-vital-force.html

As I stated before - I posted looking for answers on this forum - specific answers- and I was told on this forum to NOT read the book TAoist Yoga alchemy and immortality - and so I did not read it! That was back when I first started posting on this forum - I'll try to find that post to me. So you want to blame me - well then I posted my experiences BASED on the recommendation of people on this forum (and people are STILL recommending NOT to read that book!). haha. And yet the Taoist Yoga book is the ONLY book that explained in detail the problems of the "O at a D" experience.

''It is not easy for one man to control the energy of qigong if there is not a good foundation,'' continued Dr. Yang. ''Even if you exercise for many years, if there is no foundation, it cannot easily be controlled.''

I'll be honest - sometimes the "O at a D" just "happens" - even if I am not in full lotus. So yes it is difficult to control the energy!!

Have I learned how to better control the energy? Yes. Is the "O at a D" inherently evil? Well according to the Taoist Yoga book it is - and I'm the only one who has quoted from that regarding this topic - on this forum.

I don´t think anybody is saying that "orgasm at a distance" is inherently evil.  Actually, I imagine it could be quite beautiful in the right circumstances -- namely between two people who consciously intend for it to happen.  The issue isn´t about whether orgasm at a distance is ethical per se or whether or not it´s a bona fide Daoist phenomenon.  The issue is consent.

It´s not illegal to sit in full lotus in public, nor should it be.  It´s probably not illegal to give people orgasms at a distance either, simply because most legal types wouldn´t believe it´s possible.  But we´re not really talking about legality here -- we´re talking about ethics. 

So are you saying that you never intended to give anybody an orgasm at a distance but your energetic development was such that it "just happened" on it´s own?  I´m not sure that takes you entirely off the hook.  If you know that that kind of thing is likely to happen when you sit in ful lotus in public then maybe you shouldn´t sit in full lotus in public.  Not because it´s illegal to do so, but because being careful about how your energy effects others is the decent thing to do.  Still, I´ll grant you that accidentally triggering an orgasm in someone is less pervy than intentionally doing so.

What I´m not hearing from you is any sort of contrition or acceptance of responsibility, whether or not your O at a D incidents were intentional or not.  Just for fun, I wonder what kind of reaction from people you would get if you said something like this...

I´ve made some mistakes as a Daoist cultivator.  Years ago I worked very hard to gain a certain kind of power but in my youthful immaturity I didn´t have the wisdom to know how to use this power correctly -- or even how to contain it.  As a result, I gave some young girls who didn´t consent to have sex with me orgasms from a distance.  Sometimes I even felt proud of my ability to do this.  Looking back, I see that this was wrong.  I see now how my earlier posts about this subject might be upsetting to people, especially perhaps to people who have themselves been victims of nonconsensual sex or know people who have been.  I am truly sorry for any discomfort I´ve caused forum members.  Because I´m acutely aware of the peryy side of my own shadow self, and aware of the damage it can cause, I´m particularly vigilant about perviness in other´s as well.  That´s why I started this thread about Elitom.  Nobody should be sexually assaulted, not in the usual physical sense and not energetically from a distance either. 

Of course you didn´t write this.  I did.  Something like this is what I wish you´d written.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

I don´t think anybody is saying that "orgasm at a distance" is inherently evil.  Actually, I imagine it could be quite beautiful in the right circumstances -- namely between two people who consciously intend for it to happen.  The issue isn´t about whether orgasm at a distance is ethical per se or whether or not it´s a bona fide Daoist phenomenon.  The issue is consent.

It´s not illegal to sit in full lotus in public, nor should it be.  It´s probably not illegal to give people orgasms at a distance either, simply because most legal types wouldn´t believe it´s possible.  But we´re not really talking about legality here -- we´re talking about ethics. 

So are you saying that you never intended to give anybody an orgasm at a distance but your energetic development was such that it "just happened" on it´s own?  I´m not sure that takes you entirely off the hook.  If you know that that kind of thing is likely to happen when you sit in ful lotus in public then maybe you shouldn´t sit in full lotus in public.  Not because it´s illegal to do so, but because being careful about how your energy effects others is the decent thing to do.  Still, I´ll grant you that accidentally triggering an orgasm in someone is less pervy than intentionally doing so.

What I´m not hearing from you is any sort of contrition or acceptance of responsibility, whether or not your O at a D incidents were intentional or not.  Just for fun, I wonder what kind of reaction from people you would get if you said something like this...

I´ve made some mistakes as a Daoist cultivator.  Years ago I worked very hard to gain a certain kind of power but in my youthful immaturity I didn´t have the wisdom to know how to use this power correctly -- or even how to contain it.  As a result, I gave some young girls who didn´t consent to have sex with me orgasms from a distance.  Sometimes I even felt proud of my ability to do this.  Looking back, I see that this was wrong.  I see now how my earlier posts about this subject might be upsetting to people, especially perhaps to people who have themselves been victims of nonconsensual sex or know people who have been.  I am truly sorry for any discomfort I´ve caused forum members.  Because I´m acutely aware of the peryy side of my own shadow self, and aware of the damage it can cause, I´m particularly vigilant about perviness in other´s as well.  That´s why I started this thread about Elitom.  Nobody should be sexually assaulted, not in the usual physical sense and not energetically from a distance either. 

Of course you didn´t write this.  I did.  Something like this is what I wish you´d written.  

yeah cuz what you wrote is not accurate. Like I said this thread is full of misconceptions and strawman arguments. But if people want to make stuff up about me - go for it!

https://sci-hub.tw/10.1080/08037060802450753

This leap would presuppose that it is only through perception that the perceived sexual energy could be qualitatively changed. As this is impossible, it is also impossible that psychic contents could be transferred into the body via sexual energy.

Zepf, S. (2008). Libido and psychic energy – Freud’s concepts reconsidered. International Forum of Psychoanalysis, 19(1), 3–14. doi:10.1080/08037060802450753

Edited by voidisyinyang

In the world of illusions, I'd like to believe that this is all some silly daydream of the butterfly and that Drew being Drew is one of the many oddities out there.

In the atheistic world, it is a make-believe world he lives in, but it is still abhorrent that Drew is boasting about his orgasms at a distance for people, which, back in our day, would be a lot worse than just "undressing someone with your eye". 

In the cultivators world and karmic world, there are serious ethical issues for the nonconsensual acts of orgasm at a distance, and no amount of rationalization for it can change the fact that nobody asked to have their etheric bodies penetrated by Drew or anyone else.

The end result is, I hope none of it is real, because even if it is, it's disgusting.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Not because it´s illegal to do so,

Hey let's keep this thread alive with REAL illegal nonwestern energy activities!

https://www.cjr.org/the_profile/shambhala-buddhist-project-sunshine.php

Last summer, the Shambhala Buddhist community was stunned to learn that its leader, Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche, had sexually assaulted numerous female students. The story was not broken by any of the several Buddhist news outlets, but instead by Andrea Winn, a former Shambhala member and survivor of sexual abuse who conducted her own investigation.

Shambhala International, the community’s governing organization, is headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and runs about 200 meditation centers around the world.

Jun 28, 2018 - Update (7/9): Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche has stepped aside from his .... be sued by Shambhala if they went ahead with publishing the report.
The Sakyong has also resigned from his position on Naropa University’s board of trustees and as the Naropa Lineage Holder at the request of the board, according to his statement as well as a separate statement from the university. Shambhala International’s nine-member governing body, the Kalapa Council, also stepped down, the council said in a statement

Oops!

Jul 7, 2019 - Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche, left, the leader of Boulder-born Shambhala International, presents the Living Peace Award to the Dalai Lama at the Shambhala Mountain Center in Red Feather Lakes, west of Fort Collins, in 2006. ... Last year, Larimer County sheriff’s detectives opened an ...

Oh so much for the "prestigious" Shambhala Press led by REAL illegal sexual abuse!!

Once again courageous females speak out!!

Just like with Elitom.

https://www.lionsroar.com/kusung-letter-sakyong-mipham-abuse-misconduct/

An open letter signed by six former personal attendants to Sakyong Mipham says that the leader of the Shambhala Buddhist community “has consistently shown a disturbing pattern of behavior,” including sexual misconduct, psychological abuse, and misuse of organizational funds. This story has been updated with reactions from leaders in the community.

https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/religion/article/77550-buddhist-author-apologizes-for-misconduct-publishers-react.html

Shambhala Publications’ president Nikko Odiseos extended sympathy to those in their shared community who have been hurt in a statement to PW.

“We of course share a name and some history, and we recognize that many members of that community who are confused, upset, and grieving, are members of our own as well and we wish them solace and comfort in this difficult time,” said Odiseos.

Dec 10, 2018 - (RNS) – Colorado police have opened a criminal probe into sexual assault allegations against the leader of Shambhala International, one of ...

"That suppression came in the form of worshipful vows students said they were told to maintain to the very teachers they alleged abused them; in explicit and implicit commands not to report abuse; and through a cultish reverence that served to protect Shambhala’s king-like leaders, according to interviews and third-party reviews commissioned by Shambhala itself."

Ah so prestigious!

Sep 23, 2018 - On Saturday, famed Buddhist teacher Pema Chödrön released a statement ... She is a member of Shambhala's “Transition Task Force,” the temporary ... Chödrön does not address the recent allegations of sexual assault and ...

http://www.andreamwinn.com/pdfs/Project_Sunshine_Final_Report.pdf

Scambhala Times argues truth and survivors do not matter: "Perhaps some historian will find that some of them were really fakes–operating from ulterior motives that were remote from basic goodness. In a sense, that doesn’t matter."

https://www.reddit.com/r/ShambhalaBuddhism/comments/dkkf57/scambhala_times_argues_truth_and_survivors_do_not/

Jul 11, 2018 - A photo of Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche, the leader of Shambhala International, sits on a throne reserved for him inside the group's New York ...

Sep 9, 2018 - Why Tibetan Buddhism is facing up to its own abuse scandal ... damning new report detailing “serious physical, emotional and sexual abuse” by ... the leader of the Shambhala Buddhist community – an organisation with more ..

Edited by voidisyinyang

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

In the world of illusions, I'd like to believe that this is all some silly daydream of the butterfly and that Drew being Drew is one of the many oddities out there.

In the atheistic world, it is a make-believe world he lives in, but it is still abhorrent that Drew is boasting about his orgasms at a distance for people, which, back in our day, would be a lot worse than just "undressing someone with your eye". 

In the cultivators world and karmic world, there are serious ethical issues for the nonconsensual acts of orgasm at a distance, and no amount of rationalization for it can change the fact that nobody asked to have their etheric bodies penetrated by Drew or anyone else.

The end result is, I hope none of it is real, because even if it is, it's disgusting.

So I just found this post I made in 2010 on Abovetopsecret!

I also accidentally pulled this old lady's spirit out of her body -- no touch involved -- just the chi energy. So you do have to be careful when increasing the chi

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread566146/pg4

Was that disgusting also? She immediately started bawling - and she bawled non-stop for at least 15 minutes! I forgot that Chunyi had taught to never pull the energy blockages out of the top center of the skull. It definitely was NOT etheric energy - it was Yuan Qi energy. haha.

The Yuan Qi emanates out of the pineal gland.

The Perv-Predators have their Yi Intention stuck in their lower body as a low frequency shen energy - with ejaculation addiction. ON the contrary - I am celibate.

Oh and the "old lady" did smile at me the next time I saw her - so I think she realized I had just made an honest mistake.

7 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

So I just found this post I made in 2010 on Abovetopsecret!

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread566146/pg4

Was that disgusting also? She immediately started bawling - and she bawled non-stop for at least 15 minutes! I forgot that Chunyi had taught to never pull the energy blockages out of the top center of the skull. It definitely was NOT etheric energy - it was Yuan Qi energy. haha.

The Yuan Qi emanates out of the pineal gland.

The Perv-Predators have their Yi Intention stuck in their lower body as a low frequency shen energy - with ejaculation addiction. ON the contrary - I am celibate.

Oh and the "old lady" did smile at me the next time I saw her - so I think she realized I had just made an honest mistake.

FALSE COMPARISON LOGICAL FALLACY, Drew.

And in case you don’t know:

Even energetic healing must be done with consent! 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

FALSE COMPARISON LOGICAL FALLACY, Drew.

And in case you don’t know:

Even energetic healing must be done with consent! 

So you don't believe in non-dualism? For example when Jim Nance healed my mom he said it was much easier to heal her while she was asleep - so that her mind would not get in the way! She had barely been able to walk for months. After he healed her during her sleep (while he was talking to me on the phone) then the next morning she had so much energy that the day after she walked a half mile on her own - just because she wanted to! I didn't tell her what happened since I didn't want her mind to counteract the healing. So then her friends all wondered what happened and she said, "I don't know I just woke up one morning and I had so much energy!" And so a week later then when I talked to Jim then he said he had to send her energy several times and my mom said, "I don't know what else it could have been, it must have been Jim!" haha. http://guidingqi.com

Edited by voidisyinyang

2 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

So you don't believe in non-dualism? For example when Jim Nance healed my mom he said it was much easier to heal her while she was asleep - so that her mind would not get in the way! She had barely been able to walk for months. After he healed her during her sleep (while he was talking to me on the phone) then the next morning she had so much energy that the day after she walked a half mile on her own - just because she wanted to! I didn't tell her what happened since I didn't want her mind to counteract the healing. So then her friends all wondered what happened and she said, "I don't know I just woke up one morning and I had so much energy!" And so a week later then when I talked to Jim then he said he had to send her energy several times and my mom said, "I don't know what else it could have been, it must have been Jim!" haha. http://guidingqi.com

Rationalization is the refuge of the reprobates.

ENOUGH ALREADY YOU IDIOT! Shorten your answers to twenty words or less!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Earl Grey said:

hey no need to be verbally abusive! I type while in full lotus! Apparently you use one finger on your cell phone? haha. So I'll give you another example. I was at the Level 3 class - or maybe it was Level 2. Anyway Jim said he was going to meditate alone upstairs in full lotus - at the qigong center. I said, "Can I join you?" He said, "Maybe later." So I was happy to think that if I keep training then I could join him later on. So I rode my bicycle home and I dumpster-dived a bagel as my only food for the day. I then sat in full lotus in my room.

Suddenly my brain got super hot with intense bliss and I wondered - could this be the full moon? NO - even though meditation is TEN TIMES stronger during the full moon (as Chunyi says) - and i Know the Moon doesn't ask for consent! haha - so then the blissful laser energy got so strong that I just had to stop meditating.

So then I went back the next week and Jim comes out of the room as I walk down the hall. He says,

"Did you feel anything?"

Suddenly I remember him stating - "Maybe later" and so I was in such shock that  I could not respond! That was in 2003.

So then ten years later I was hanging out with Jim and I retold him that story and he said - that was not me that sent the energy that was your higher self coming through. But when I first told him the story - in 2013 - he said that at first he used TOO MUCH energy when he was first learning to do long distance healing. This was before he was declared a qigong master in 2005. So for example he told the story of how this lady threw the phone down on the floor and she was too scared to pick the phone back up since the phone got so hot!! haha.

http://guidingqi.com

8 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

hey no need to be verbally abusive! I type while in full lotus! Apparently you use one finger on your cell phone? haha. So I'll give you another example. I was at the Level 3 class - or maybe it was Level 2. Anyway Jim said he was going to meditate alone upstairs in full lotus - at the qigong center. I said, "Can I join you?" He said, "Maybe later." So I was happy to think that if I keep training then I could join him later on. So I rode my bicycle home and I dumpster-dived a bagel as my only food for the day. I then sat in full lotus in my room.

Suddenly my brain got super hot with intense bliss and I wondered - could this be the full moon? NO - even though meditation is TEN TIMES stronger during the full moon (as Chunyi says) - and i Know the Moon doesn't ask for consent! haha - so then the blissful laser energy got so strong that I just had to stop meditating.

So then I went back the next week and Jim comes out of the room as I walk down the hall. He says,

"Did you feel anything?"

Suddenly I remember him stating - "Maybe later" and so I was in such shock that  I could not respond! That was in 2003.

So then ten years later I was hanging out with Jim and I retold him that story and he said - that was not me that sent the energy that was your higher self coming through. But when I first told him the story - in 2013 - he said that at first he used TOO MUCH energy when he was first learning to do long distance healing. This was before he was declared a qigong master in 2005. So for example he told the story of how this lady threw the phone down on the floor and she was too scared to pick the phone back up since the phone got so hot!! haha.

http://guidingqi.com

Twenty words or less. Not reading anything past that because you’re not even willing to consider what everyone’s already said.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Get ready for the whole gambit of bs and tricks and tactics this guy uses .  We seen it before ,   maybe the 'real Drew' will emerge ; the ranting , the colors, the huge type face, the illogical 'rationalism' , the pure self directed 'spiritually inflated ' ego  ....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Twenty words or less. Not reading anything past that because you’re not even willing to consider what everyone’s already said.

Thats how he works ... he got a bag of 'internet discussion  tactics .....

moving along and getting back to the point he he is trying to divert from .....

• Like 1

So VYY is claiming everyone is running a strawman argument ... thats his way to try and  'save some face' .

Some people claim that he said he sat cross legged in McDonalds,  projected his chi energy 'from a distance' , into women, without their previous permission of knowledge of the act .

Stawman is it ? Need to get our facts straight do we  ?

11-1-2012  6:34 am      

Yeah the dudes in the background too can be called into question although they are students. haha.

Well the experiences have varied over the four years -- but as for McDonalds that was the first time I discovered it. I was in full lotus with a friend. A young female worker then stood in front of me -- she was from China btw -- anyway she was five feet from me or less and her backside was right in front of my eyes while I was in full lotus. The result was fairly instantaneous -- suddenly she yelped and jumped into the air and then I climaxed internally and semen shot up my spine. haha. ....

... in the University in a reading room and I sat down at a table across from a young female -- I sat in full lotus and I commenced reading while she was reading. The chi energy shot into her and then right when I climaxed she seemed to also climax but tried to hide it. So then I just kept on reading and then when I had the second climax she then immediately put her head down to "pretend" to sleep. So I just kept reading in full lotus as the chi energy kept building up to a third climax and right when it happened she looked up at me but she had tears coming down her eyes. So obviously I felt really bad about this but at the same time it further confirmed to me that we were having mutual climaxes.  .....

( here he observes the woman is crying )

....  So I felt bad

.....  I felt really bad but at the same time all I was doing was sitting in full lotus reading. I wasn't staring or anything.

Anyway another early McDs incident was when was at a different McDs reading in full lotus and there was a young female behind the counter. The place was not busy although it usually is. She had served me at the counter -- so we had made initial eye contact. So the energy kept going into her and then as it built up when we had the mutual climax she again arched her back and just shook off all these stress. haha. .....

.... Since it is a dirty tantra practice.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Oh you probably have not even read Noam Chomsky much! I corresponded with him back in 2000 - and Chomsky emphasizes how Self-Censorship is the most common form of censorship! People gotta brown-nose to maintain their mass mind control views!

11 minutes ago, Nungali said:

So VYY is claiming everyone is running a strawman argument ... thats his way to try and  'save some face' .

Some people claim that he said he sat cross legged in McDonalds,  projected his chi energy 'from a distance' , into women, without their previous permission of knowledge of the act .

Stawman is it ? Need to get our facts straight do we  ?

11-1-2012  6:34 am      

Yeah the dudes in the background too can be called into question although they are students. haha.

Well the experiences have varied over the four years -- but as for McDonalds that was the first time I discovered it. I was in full lotus with a friend. A young female worker then stood in front of me -- she was from China btw -- anyway she was five feet from me or less and her backside was right in front of my eyes while I was in full lotus. The result was fairly instantaneous -- suddenly she yelped and jumped into the air and then I climaxed internally and semen shot up my spine. haha. ....

... in the University in a reading room and I sat down at a table across from a young female -- I sat in full lotus and I commenced reading while she was reading. The chi energy shot into her and then right when I climaxed she seemed to also climax but tried to hide it. So then I just kept on reading and then when I had the second climax she then immediately put her head down to "pretend" to sleep. So I just kept reading in full lotus as the chi energy kept building up to a third climax and right when it happened she looked up at me but she had tears coming down her eyes. So obviously I felt really bad about this but at the same time it further confirmed to me that we were having mutual climaxes.  .....

( here he observes the woman is crying )

....  So I felt bad

.....  I felt really bad but at the same time all I was doing was sitting in full lotus reading. I wasn't staring or anything.

Anyway another early McDs incident was when was at a different McDs reading in full lotus and there was a young female behind the counter. The place was not busy although it usually is. She had served me at the counter -- so we had made initial eye contact. So the energy kept going into her and then as it built up when we had the mutual climax she again arched her back and just shook off all these stress. haha. .....

.... Since it is a dirty tantra practice.

:rolleyes:

No - it wasn't "cross legged" - it was Padmasana! Get your facts straight!!

Just as I am sitting in full lotus padmasana right now!!

Now - let's look into another ILLEGAL nonwestern energy practice - we gotta keep this thread going!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/10/asia/buddha-boy-ashram-intl/index.html

But recently, Bomjan has been dogged by allegations of wrongdoing. An 18-year-old nun publicly accused him of raping her at one of his ashrams in September 2018.

BuddhaBoy is another fake exposed!!

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/the-dark-secrets-of-nepals-famous-buddha-boy

The young spiritual leader quickly rose to power — leaving a bizarre history of death and violence in his wake

Buddha Boy was sitting Cross Legged!

Not Full LOtus padmasana - big  difference!!

I had been suddenly enticed to return to his compound by a lie that he wished to have an urgent conversation with me, on 28 December, 2012. I had been then kidnapped and held hostage by him for three months till 24 March, 2012, beaten by him and his monks and civilian attendants, tortured by countless bizarre ways, and sexually assaulted at his order. The heavy chains he used to tie me damaged my neck bone and ankles. He had also robbed me of my computer, phone and other devices and of my Czech ID card.

“He had ordered many of his attendants, Buddhist monks, to torture me and beat me regularly, while I was left on the chains alone in the deep jungle. The only time when he ordered me to unchain from the tree was for the Big Beating during a new moon night,

Edited by voidisyinyang

8 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Oh you probably have not even read Noam Chomsky much! I corresponded with him back in 2000 - and Chomsky emphasizes how Self-Censorship is the most common form of censorship! People gotta brown-nose to maintain their mass mind control views!

I read a lot of his work. The difference? He isn’t a wacko perv and he is actually interesting.

• Haha 1

Thats the point .   We need to expose you before you start a cult or something . 

How do you think all these people you are 'outing'  started off in the first place !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1