Sign in to follow this  
d4rr3n

Mo Pai and unwellness

Recommended Posts

On 10/8/2019 at 3:23 AM, Zork said:

Are you sure? From my limited knowledge, taoist immortality is not physical.

Who knows? Maybe. Maybe not. Only Chang himself or his students can answer that.

 

As for the agent orange thing.

Limited/suggestive evidence of an association:

  • Respiratory cancers (lung, bronchus, trachea, larynx)
  • Prostate cancer
  • Multiple myeloma
  • Bladder cancer

 

coming from the http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/agent-orange-and-cancer.html

which is linked to one of the links above.

Which means that there is a correlation of prostate cancer to agent orange exposure but it is not a deciding factor on whether one will get prostate cancer 40 years after exposure..... :rolleyes:

 

I had to re-edit all of my prior commentary into Bah! Humbug!

Edited by moment
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

 

The qi itself has polarities and having one type of qi without another is unhealthy.

Man without woman is unhealthy and I am not even talking about physical woman or having sex, on the spiritual plane your not balanced.


If you feel tainted just by looking at woman, that is the sign of internal imbalance of yin / yang.

If you are looking at food and salivating / drooling or glued to it by eyesight that is the sign you are hungry.

 

The desires exist whenever you abstain from them, lock them down, tie them up in the small room, cut the down or whatever else you can do.. You cannot abstain from desires.

Not doing what you desire does not free you from desire. Rather the opposite.

 

I do not eat some bad foods or sugar, but not because I abstain from it or practice "food celibacy", I simply have no desire for it and desire other things.

 

 

Yet, there are schools of dual cultivation and masters of dual cultivation who have extremely strong Qi and long life. Large portion of their practice is just sex.

 

Actually if you read Thomas Cleary's compilation - there's a section about someone who was ridiculed for his longevity but his lack of Emptiness - in Daoist alchemy terms it's described as he, by having sex to get energy, had accumulated lots of mercurial silver but had not purified it into gold. In other words the "yin qi" is taken in but it's not purified into Yuan Qi. Yes the yin qi is good for healing blockages but it's still a lower level of practice. So that's why qigong master Chunyi Lin said he does not practice tantra since the frequency taken in is too low. Or to put that conversely it takes a lot of jing to make qi and a lot of qi to make shen.

 

As for desire - you are talking about what the book TAoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality called "Evil Fire of the Heart" - you can study that book for the details. I have translated that research into western science.

 

For the qi to have polarities - yes there is yin and yang qi but the Yuan Qi polarity is with the Yuan Shen and Yuan Jing - as it is said - they are of the formless realm. So in terms of Daoist alchemy the Hun soul is yin and is powered by yin qi - going out of the eyes. But when the Hun Soul is turned downwards in meditation then it becomes yang to build up the Yang Shen. so the Left eye is both yin qi and yang shen. The right eye is the Po soul but is yin shen with yang qi. So it has to be purified to turn into the Yuan Shen via the Yuan Qi. So by rotating the eyes through meditation then the yin qi and yang qi polarities mix with the yang shen and yin shen polarities. So then you get the Yuan Qi and Yuan Shen. The Yuan Shen is the "light of no light" as the pure consciousness while the Yang Shen still has yin qi blockages in it as lower frequency red light. So the Yuan Shen then has to absorb blue light from the future via the yang qi. This then turns the red and yellow light into gold via the green light.  So the golden light is slowly purified by absorbing Yuan Qi from the future via the blue light of the yang qi and yin shen. So then finally the physical body is pulverized and what is left is the golden immortal Yang Shen that is yin matter (the Female Dragon) from the future - and so in the Yuan Shen "light of no light" it merges back into the Yuan Qi as formless energy. The Yang Shen can then manifest in any spacetime portal via the future blue light guiding it. So for example if there is bilocation of multiple bodies - for the qigong master that is all happening at the SAME time via the Yuan Shen as the "light of no light" being turned around. But for each person experiencing the Yang Shen manifesting then those are in slightly different spacetime manifestations via the qigong master absorbing blue light via yang qi celibacy from the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

That manual is not secret at all and is publicly shared on this forum.

 

There is nothing special in particular just focusing on lower tan tien and filling it with energy, may be some tension and pressure to condense energy in the tantien but that is about it.

They believe that after xxxx hours of focusing on tan tien they will gain supernatural powers but all we ever seen are some focus pocus tricks and fake demonstrations like the ones by Jian Feng.

 

 

-----

 

100% fake demonstrations of neigong "masters"

 

breaking stone by other stone and calling it qi chi finger power bla bla

breaking glass bottle by hitting on its cap

making small particles jump in air by magnetism from hand (costs 1$ that device)

bending objects by throat (throat has very strong bone)

Breaking solid things by hammer on head (laws of physics, anyone can do this no qigong required)

walking on chaircoal 

throwing sharp knifes on belly

Pyrokinesis demonstration on human / napkin might be fake and done by small laser device

Pyrokinesis on paper is fake demonstration done by salts (1$<)

 

I had someone visit me after reading my posts on this forum - and AFTER he had gone to China to experience Jiang Feng's energy - and so I know that Jiang Feng was not fake. It's faulty logic again to create fake scenarios and therefore declare that real qigong masters are fake.  For example I experienced something that I needed to have explained to me. And I looked for the answer for years but actually it is ONLY explained in chapter 11 of the book Taoist Yoga: alchemy and Immortality. So if a person's shen leaves their body without enough Yuan Qi energy surrounding the shen, then this creates a spacetime vortex as dizziness. It is not a normal "spinning" as in being dizzy but a literal Yuan Qi spacetime vortex, since the shen requires a bubble of Yuan Qi surround it, to have successful astral travel. So then the qigong master that I studied from, he mentioned having this same problem when once he overused his energy too fast doing healing. So he experienced that same dizziness and so then he had to have his advanced students teach the Level 3 class while he recharged his energy doing meditation.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

For the qi to have polarities - yes there is yin and yang qi but the Yuan Qi polarity is with the Yuan Shen and Yuan Jing - as it is said - they are of the formless realm. So in terms of Daoist alchemy the Hun soul is yin and is powered by yin qi - going out of the eyes. But when the Hun Soul is turned downwards in meditation then it becomes yang to build up the Yang Shen. so the Left eye is both yin qi and yang shen. The right eye is the Po soul but is yin shen with yang qi. So it has to be purified to turn into the Yuan Shen via the Yuan Qi. So by rotating the eyes through meditation then the yin qi and yang qi polarities mix with the yang shen and yin shen polarities. So then you get the Yuan Qi and Yuan Shen. The Yuan Shen is the "light of no light" as the pure consciousness while the Yang Shen still has yin qi blockages in it as lower frequency red light. So the Yuan Shen then has to absorb blue light from the future via the yang qi. This then turns the red and yellow light into gold via the green light.  So the golden light is slowly purified by absorbing Yuan Qi from the future via the blue light of the yang qi and yin shen. So then finally the physical body is pulverized and what is left is the golden immortal Yang Shen that is yin matter (the Female Dragon) from the future - and so in the Yuan Shen "light of no light" it merges back into the Yuan Qi as formless energy. The Yang Shen can then manifest in any spacetime portal via the future blue light guiding it. So for example if there is bilocation of multiple bodies - for the qigong master that is all happening at the SAME time via the Yuan Shen as the "light of no light" being turned around. But for each person experiencing the Yang Shen manifesting then those are in slightly different spacetime manifestations via the qigong master absorbing blue light via yang qi celibacy from the future.

 

Thats not important, what is important if that celibacy practice would actually work, not just watching in the eyes of a woman would not hurt, touch, or dirten the qi, but even watching naked woman would not cause any kind of reaction.

 

Like I have already said the desire and taint arises from deficiency and deficiency comes from poor practice.

 

Its very far from perfection if watching into the eyes of any woman makes you a qi invalid for 3 days.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, voidisyinyang said:

that real qigong masters are fake.

 

Real qigong master would not be showing fake tricks.

 

He is a scamgong artist and there is a documented proof (his videos).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GSmaster said:

As for cancers of kosta, jim and john chang (where is proof that he has one?). Not all things come or depend on practice. Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle can give you a cancer.

People like smoking and drinking alcohol, sugary foods and then have issues is not a rocket science.

These things can build up over decades and lead to fatal consequences.

 

Ammmmmmmmmeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

 

A bunch of internet nerds sitting around offering confident-sounding diagnoses of why so-and-so got cancer, claiming to know the pathways of a barely-understood disease and a cultivation system which probably none of you are initiates of? GTFOOH, YGTBFKM. Not even an oncologist (or TCM doc, etc, whatever) with years of experience would tell you s/he could be sure precisely why a person developed cancer!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Its very far from perfection if watching into the eyes of any woman makes you a qi invalid for 3 days.

 

Also bears repeating. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

well I think the thread is focused on healing and it's opposite (unwellness) in the context of the Mopai tradition requiring celibacy. Kostas says in his book that he could not follow the celibacy standard for Mopai. I think the main reason for this is that as Master Nan, Huai-jin points out, the secret to celibacy is to do standing active exercises every night until the thigh muscles are sore. My training pdf goes into the details.

 

As for the Mopai energy and healing or qigong masters - or Buddhism - Master Nan, Huai-chin emphasizes that the "spiritual and the mundane do not mix." So for example the qigong master I studied from stated that it was ironic that the person he was closest to physically was also the person he was farthest from spiritually. So to do advanced healing of a close family member - like a wife - then requires to have someone from the outside, since the Emptiness standard is ironically easier done with more emotional (and even physical) separation. So for example I was hanging out with qigong master Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com and we were talking at a small round table. Then he got a phone call for someone requiring healing. So I went outside to wait. When I came back in then I sat on the other side of the room and I was behind a half wall. I began telling him this story of this documentary I saw about civil rights in the south U.S. - and then as I talked to him suddenly I felt this strong burning bliss in the center of my brain which built up and then opened up my heart. So then I burst out bawling, stating, "What are you doing to me?" Then Jim said that since he had just done a healing call then he was still in the Emptiness state and because I had sat on the other side of the room then there was more physical distance between us so it was easier for the energy to connect with me as well.

 

So yes the "average man" is the typical religious standard and Buddhism was a "reform" religion of the Vedic tradition - so Buddhism spread after the Ashoka Empire conquered new areas. So it's similar to Christianity in that the church is sent out to "convert" the native indigenous nonwestern tribes and then the tribes undergo Sankritization or Sinification so that they might become vegetarian to try to identify with the high castes of the Vedic religion (even under the auspices of Buddhism). Christianity had the same phenomenon as recently as the 1940s here in the U.S. with native people often identifying with their oppressors as a kind of mass mind control - since their own shamanic traditions had been attacked so badly. So as the qigong master points out then for Christianity - it is good but it is not real spiritual training. I think we can say the same for Buddhism. For example in Burma after the democracy Westernization movement, then the public tries to control the monasteries - so that the monasteries are mainly more like charities for the monks to teach literacy to the "average" person - or to do other social work. For monks to do extreme meditation in the forest without contact with their "supporters" is much less common now - even in Buddhism. So for example when I stayed in a Buddhist monastery run by my Burmese friend, the first thing I did was a full lotus fast. He got mad and said I needed to read the monastery books as a full lotus fast was NOT Buddhism! So I read his monastery books and it said - that the first level of samadhi was "achievement of cessation" as a week-long straight meditation (no food). And we all know that Buddhism does practice full lotus meditation. But the monk he brought over was a fake monk who actually sexually rubbed up against me - and he just watched t.v. all day and bragged how being a monk was such an easy life. So I just left in the middle of the night on my old three speed bicycle in the cold rain. That is a problem in Thailand as well - just as in Christianity - you get a lot of fake monks now as the standards are dropped for Buddhism - and in Sri Lanka as well - the monks even had weapons stashed.

 

So there is an "average man" understanding and then there is the truth of reality that is to be experienced via meditation and certain standards. For example you state you think Taoist Immortality is Not physical as per your understanding. Then you previously state that the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality should NOT be read! Clearly you have not read that book. haha. At least maybe you don't understand it properly. The Golden Immortal Yang Shen body is matter created from the future as negative mass. Physicists know that matter is made of light but matter is not the same as mass which is spacetime directly. As Kostas emphasizes - do we really know what spacetime (gravity) is? In fact it is what the Buddhists or Daoists call the Emptiness or Absolute Void. So then new matter is constantly being created from spacetime interacting with light. The Pythagoreans state that the Apeiron or Harmonia feeds off the light - it breathes the light in and out. So that is the Yuan Qi that vaporizes the Golden Yang Shen body. We just think that we are made of hard matter when in fact the Golden Immortal body is to vaporize the physical body of the "average man" and replace it - after all the red lower frequency yin qi blockages are purified - via the blue light of the future - into a constant creation of new matter from spacetime itself.

https://www.tillerinstitute.com/pdf/White Paper VII.pdf

This has more details  - Dr. William Tiller details how this energy from the future is the secret of qigong masters. Yan Xin qigong master calls it the "virtual information field." Qigong  Master Zhang Hongbao calls it the "golden key" of "superluminal yin matter."

 

 

Stop defecating at the forums!

This is all crap!

You are commenting on a lineage that you don't know anything about while having no authority to do so in the first place! :angry:

All you did was read a corrupt book and delve into it's practices. You are no master! Just a misguided fool trying to lure people into making the same mistake.

 

http://whisperingbooks.com/Show_Page/?book=Aesops_Fables&story=Fox_Without_Tail

Quote

A Fox that had been caught in a trap, succeeded at last, after much painful tugging, in getting away. But he had to leave his beautiful bushy tail behind him.

For a long time he kept away from the other Foxes, for he knew well enough that they would all make fun of him and crack jokes and laugh behind his back. But it was hard for him to live alone, and at last he thought of a plan that would perhaps help him out of his trouble.

He called a meeting of all the Foxes, saying that he had something of great importance to tell the tribe.

When they were all gathered together, the Fox Without a Tail got up and made a long speech about those Foxes who had come to harm because of their tails.

This one had been caught by hounds when his tail had become entangled in the hedge. That one had not been able to run fast enough because of the weight of his brush. Besides, it was well known, he said, that men hunt Foxes simply for their tails, which they cut off as prizes of the hunt. With such proof of the danger and uselessness of having a tail, said Master Fox, he would advise every Fox to cut it off, if he valued life and safety.

When he had finished talking, an old Fox arose, and said, smiling:

"Master Fox, kindly turn around for a moment, and you shall have your answer."

When the poor Fox Without a Tail turned around, there arose such a storm of jeers and hooting, that he saw how useless it was to try any longer to persuade the Foxes to part with their tails.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Zork said:

You are commenting on a lineage that you don't know anything about while having no authority to do so in the first place! :angry:

 

Yes qigong master Chunyi Lin points out that we benefit from his lineage even though it is secret - that his masters will help us even though he is not allowed to tell or talk about many of his masters. So lineages are funny that way. That's a good word though! Lineage! Thanks for your feedback about crap. Westerners do not know how to properly crap while in nonwestern cultures the main practice is Humanure Composting. So for example I visited the most traditional Berber village in Morocco - it lived for thousands of years off humanure composting to grow food. There is a good book on Asia relying on Humanure composting to grow food - for 40 generations.

Quote

Farmers of Forty Centuries: Organic Farming in China, Korea, and Japan

So yes the secret of Daoist alchemy is to be able to compost our lower emotions - just as you have a strong lower emotional reaction about celibacy. It's not my personal take on this but rather it is the most common error in the Neidan training, as the book Taoist Yoga points out. But that book is really quoting from the book of the 1600s. That book of 1615 was a syncretic approach of the basic principles common to many different "lineages." haha.

 

http://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-supreme-polarity-of-time-how.html

 

‘Xingming Fa Jue Ming Zhi’ (性命法诀明指) – or ‘The Secret Cultivation of Essential Nature and Eternal Life’.

http://qianfengdaoismuk.weebly.com/how-the-xingming-gui-zhi-influenced-zhao-bichenrsquos-manual.html

Quote

Zhao Bichen’s manual has become a highly influential text in its own right, but it shares many common features with the Xingming Gui Zhi.  The two books serve as depositories of information for the practice of self-cultivation that achieves two clear and distinct aims, namely 1) robust health, and 2) longevity.  Both integrate Confucianism, Buddhism, and Daoism and perceives these three and distinct schools of thought as sharing a single and identical essence – it is this essence that is cultivated in the furnace or stove (through meditation and visualisation).  Both share a common strength of effort (功理 – Gong Li) and a common direction of development (功法 – Gong Fa).  Their shared connection is seen even in the similarity of the two titles – ‘Xingming Gui Zhi’ and ‘Xingming Fa Jue Ming Zhi’.

So the PH.D. thesis on that book - Daniel Burton-Rose. Department of ... Thesis: “Integrating Inner Alchemy into Late Ming Cultural History: ... Disposition and the Lifespan (Xingming guizhi 性命圭旨) (1615)”

It cites how the MOST COMMON problem of the monks was thinking that celibacy was not necessary for the Neidan training.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, GSmaster said:

 

Real qigong master would not be showing fake tricks.

 

He is a scamgong artist and there is a documented proof (his videos).

I'm happy that you're so sure of yourself. enjoy that feeling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Walker said:

 

Also bears repeating. 

Faulty logic makes for the best repetition just as Einstein defined insanity as repeating something over and over since it does not work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Walker said:

 

Ammmmmmmmmeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

 

A bunch of internet nerds sitting around offering confident-sounding diagnoses of why so-and-so got cancer, claiming to know the pathways of a barely-understood disease and a cultivation system which probably none of you are initiates of? GTFOOH, YGTBFKM. Not even an oncologist (or TCM doc, etc, whatever) with years of experience would tell you s/he could be sure precisely why a person developed cancer!

Precisely why the Nuclear power plants and Monsanto get off so easy! Wait - the recent Glyphosate cancer lawsuits prove otherwise! oops.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, GSmaster said:

 

Thats not important, what is important if that celibacy practice would actually work, not just watching in the eyes of a woman would not hurt, touch, or dirten the qi, but even watching naked woman would not cause any kind of reaction.

 

Like I have already said the desire and taint arises from deficiency and deficiency comes from poor practice.

 

Its very far from perfection if watching into the eyes of any woman makes you a qi invalid for 3 days.

 

yeah You are combining quotes out of context but if that makes you feel better than I'm happy to affirm your special needs!

 

Quote

Just as mens' penises should shrink and retract as they advance on the path of transcendence

quote from the 1615 training manual.

From Xingming guizhi

Quote

Circulate the Metal found within the Water in the northern direction, in order to control the Wood found within the Fire in the southern direction. This is called "using the black to see the red."

 

p. 25, Foundations of Internal Alchemy

 

So again the Metal found within the Water goes down the front - the northern direction being down. And this stops the wood (the yin qi) within the Fire (the heart spirit) going out the eyes (the southern direction being up).

 

Spirit is stored in the Heart and is issued from the eyes. in the practice of inner observation, the emphasis is on "observation": When the eyes are used to observe inwardly, one's thinking becomes focused, and the Original Breath surges; one internally illuminates oneself, all concerns become empty, delusive thoughts vanish, and one's Heart is calm and untroubled.

The Spirit of Heaven is issued from the Sun, the Spirit of Man is issued from the eyes. Wherever the eyes go, the Heart also goes.

p. 40, Foundations

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Zork said:

All you did was read a corrupt book and delve into it's practices.

 

 

Quote

 

Taoist Text, do you have resources you can recommend regarding Daoist meditation systems/nei dan that you highly prize, which are straight forward and instructional?

Hi. Sure

 

https://www.amazon.com/Taoist-Yoga-Kuan-Charles-Luk/dp/0877280673

 

 

oops!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Faulty logic makes for the best repetition just as Einstein defined insanity as repeating something over and over since it does not work!

 

:rolleyes: Gooooooood point about repetition, Drew. Are you immortal?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

I'm happy that you're so sure of yourself. enjoy that feeling!

 

I dont support scamming, tricking and deception.

 

Unfortunately, people seeking Qigong Masters, are too easy to decieve and are bad with critical thinking and laws of physics.

 

While there could be people somewhere with real superhuman abilities, Jian Feng was not one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

 

I dont support scamming, tricking and deception.

 

Unfortunately, people seeking Qigong Masters, are too easy to decieve and are bad with critical thinking and laws of physics.

 

While there could be people somewhere with real superhuman abilities, Jian Feng was not one of them.

I don't think English is your first language although you probably realize it is spelled "deceive." And your pronouncement about Jiang Feng is definitely definitive especially since it's chocked full of vitamins and nutrition (now if only I had my secret decoder ring).


 

Quote

 

People of Chan schools today declare that in cultivating the Tao, leakage is not a hindrance. Are these words true or false?

In reply he said, "This is the number one deviant way."

 

https://open.library.ubc.ca/media/download/pdf/831/1.0089774/1

Ph.D. thesis

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

English is your first language

 

Even if I would type from phone and make grammar / wording mistakes in every sentence.

 

It would still make way more sense than your text walls of pointless quotes and citations.


 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

"deceive

 

You are gonna die of this is too brutal for your brain. :D

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

p. 25, Foundations of Internal Alchemy

 

Stop with all this internal alchemy and immortality training gibberish quotes and show us a single immortal.


There are books about immortality and alchemy and cultivation, but there is not a single being who has done that.

 

I wonder why.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

 

 

oops!

 

LoL

Taoist texts is a deluded scholar with no abilities and no internal training.

Him suggesting your stupid book only proves that no one should read it!

Edited by Zork
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Mo Pai to Drew and his book and research, this thread has one common theme: someone is always going to come and claim to be a f***ing expert and authority on health, especially internal arts and their effects on health to immortality.

 

Yet so far, no immortals have given us their opinions on the matter.

 

Any Highlanders here?

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Zork said:

LoL

Taoist texts is a deluded scholar with no abilities and no internal training.

Him suggesting your stupid book only proves that no one should read it!

That was a wonderful tautology!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

From Mo Pai to Drew and his book and research, this thread has one common theme: someone is always going to come and claim to be a f***ing expert and authority on health, especially internal arts and their effects on health to immortality.

 

Yet so far, no immortals have given us their opinions on the matter.

 

Any Highlanders here?

 

 

How very post-modern to comment on the comments without making any real contribution to the thread. But I will point out that the original human culture, the San Bushmen, from which all this spiritual training comes from, did not even know that homosexuality existed! haha. So how could they be homophobic! Impossible! So we ignore 90% of our modern biological human history from 70,000 years old when the oldest religious statue in the world was made - the N/om (kundalini) snake statue.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GSmaster said:

 

Stop with all this internal alchemy and immortality training gibberish quotes and show us a single immortal.


There are books about immortality and alchemy and cultivation, but there is not a single being who has done that.

 

I wonder why.

Have you read qigong master Yan Xin's book yet? Keep reading Grasshopper. Someday you may discover the secret. Yes - you do WONDER and that really is the best ONE can do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this