Rara

Jing to Qi - a Technical Question

On 24.08.2019 at 9:49 PM, MIchael80 said:

They have a school in Russia with several branches there and also Australia.

they teach the only 2 Schools with full alchemical principle outside of china.....which are yuxian pai and a branch of wuliu pai.

One cannot learn Wuliu if not a russian and living near their school....but one can be taught yuxian pai through skype and retreats in russia.

Now they teach northern method online openly. I am not sure whether they teach foreigners online. And they seem to halt teaching  yuxian openly. But one needs to get in touch with them to clarify the issue if interested. I have not been on their forum for quite long for I do another methods which have southern roots and methodology. It is not easy to get southern methods from Daode. Especially at this time of restrictions.

But as for northern one they teach I can recommend it. They provide supplementary methods to balance yin which arises from sitting methods. In general northern methods are much slower than southern ones and might have adverse side "yin effects" if done incorrectly. But daode people know how to do it right and eliminate these adverse effects. It may suite people who cant travel but want to do authentic daoist methods.  

Edited by Antares

On 2019/8/3 at 11:20 PM, voidisyinyang said:

Yes so the Red Dragon is male but has the yin internally as water and for alchemy - the yang spirit which is our external spacetime experience with the eyes open - this must be reversed - so that the yin qi of the red dragon (that powers the spirit) is then descended into Earth - and so the yin qi then feeds the yang qi of the water.

So then the Red Dragon then becomes the female Green Dragon as wisdom energy of the Yuan Qi of the universe - after it has been sublimated up via the white tiger (which is the yang qi from the black tiger). Then the third eye and heart purify this energy so that the green dragon now has substance due to the red dragon blending with the white tiger - as their copulation in the third eye.

So yes that is the reversal you speak of. But when the energy leaves the body, as John Chang points out, then it is as the yin qi without substance. So the Yang Shen relies on absorbing blue light of the yin qi energy - and this means that the yin qi blockages of the red light (the red dragon) and then being purified via the green light. So then just as in relativistic quantum physics - once the blue light (from the virtual photons of the future) are absorbed this then creates Golden Light via the green and red light.

So then the Golden immortal body is the yang shen created from virtual photons of the future that are then absorbed back into the body and stored as PHONONS - or Yuan Qi ether energy. Phonons can not be seen but can be listened to - and so this is the paradox of the 5th dimension as the Emptiness. In science Phonons are not limited by the Pauli Exclusion Principle - but Photons ARE limited. So the PHonons are a kind of antigravity pressure - and this is what enables levitation also.

So this is why the Golden immortal Yang Shen body always has to return back to the Yuan Qi source as infinite time-frequency energy or phonon energy of the 5th dimension that is in eternal motion but can not be seen. So science calls this "noncommutative phase" logic - is it the logic of the Taiji as explained by music theory. So the Void inherently has infinite yin-yang energy to it, embedded within it - for eternal creation of matter from spacetime itself - just as a black hole turns into a white hole.

看了這麼多丹經,第一次聽到有『紅龍』,竟然還分雄的雌的,真的有點誇張了。

丹道裡面講的是『青龍』『白虎』,沒有什麼紅龍黑虎,青龍在丹道裡面代表的就是烏肝,日魂,因為青代表肝的顏色,左青龍的意思就是青龍是在左邊,因為古代是南面稱王,所以以王的方向,面向南方,左邊就是東方,就是肝木的方向,生發的能量,數陽。

而右白虎,在丹道裡面代表的是月魄,兔髓,因為白色是肺的顏色,肺藏魄,前面講過,南面稱王,所以右邊就是西方,就是肺金的方向,肅降的能量,屬陰。

龍虎的能量講的就是烏肝和兔髓,這是練功當中會出現的光,在意識狀態不同的狀態下,所出現的兩種不同的光,這兩種光出現過後,進入禪定,然後再出定的霎那,就會產生一陽生,此時,才是凝結金丹的開始而已,不是什麼綠色光和紅色光產生的金色光,烏肝狀態下的光,即使是金色的,都不是金丹

Edited by awaken

On 2019/8/25 at 2:49 AM, MIchael80 said:

They were active here on the forum from roughly 2012 to 2017.

They have a school in Russia with several branches there and also Australia.

they teach the only 2 Schools with full alchemical principle outside of china.....which are yuxian pai and a branch of wuliu pai.

One cannot learn Wuliu if not a russian and living near their school....but one can be taught yuxian pai through skype and retreats in russia.

Some of them were more active others less. One of them was very active here ..with the name of opendao (a teacher in the yuxian school).

Because they had the knowledge of schools with full alchemical principle they were not shy to "expose" the schools and thoughts wich do not have this knowledge (which is basically every modern school and book about neidan on the market). They just labeled their teaching neidan and stated that all the others are not real neidan. Which from a certain point of view is right but misses the point (see my other posts for this).  As you can guess this resulted in lots of heated discussions and they were not liked much here.

They have stopped posting here a while ago but you can find these threads through the search function (just type in opendao for ex.).

You can contact them through: forum.daode.ru    it is a russian speaking forum with an english section.

All the best

我曾經和其中一個俄羅斯人吵架吵了很久,那陣子為了跟他吵架,我的英文進步了不少,但是後來他被封鎖了之後,我的英文反而退步了,現在已經退步到不想寫英文了,反正google 翻譯很方便,我就是抱著姜太公釣魚,願者上鉤,不願者回頭,想看的就自己找翻譯,不然拉倒。

那群俄羅斯人講的,就是所謂的『搬運法』,而搬運法在正宗丹道裡面是被稱為『邪道』的,各位可以看劉一明的西遊記解說,或者看悟真篇,都提到對搬運法的批評。

所以各位也不用可惜那群俄羅斯人不來了,這不就還有我在嗎,肯用google翻譯的,就能看得懂

2 hours ago, awaken said:

那群俄羅斯人講的,就是所謂的『搬運法』,而搬運法在正宗丹道裡面是被稱為『邪道』的,各位可以看劉一明的西遊記解說,或者看悟真篇,都提到對搬運法的批評。

As I recall, having gone through several of these threads recently, the WLP group all felt that your image of what they practiced and their actual practices differed. 

They also agreed with you, the practices you stated were wrong, they also stated was wrong. 

And then most threads ended up in silly arguments about non-relevant translations...

2 hours ago, awaken said:

看了這麼多丹經,第一次聽到有『紅龍』,竟然還分雄的雌的,真的有點誇張了。

It's uncommon, using the red dragon as a symbol, at least in the texts translated to english. Good to hear it is the same in chinese.

I have only seen the term once, in the context of an author trying to convey the concept of reversal (Ni).

Can't remember which text though, sorry.

On 2021-11-29 at 8:33 AM, Antares said:

Now they teach northern method online openly. I am not sure whether they teach foreigners online. And they seem to halt teaching  yuxian openly. But one needs to get in touch with them to clarify the issue if interested. I have not been on their forum for quite long for I do another methods which have southern roots and methodology. It is not easy to get southern methods from Daode. Especially at this time of restrictions.

But as for northern one they teach I can recommend it. They provide supplementary methods to balance yin which arises from sitting methods. In general northern methods are much slower than southern ones and might have adverse side "yin effects" if done incorrectly. But daode people know how to do it right and eliminate these adverse effects. It may suite people who cant travel but want to do authentic daoist methods.  

Does that mean that they teach three methods?

A northern, yuxian pai, and wuliu pai?

2 hours ago, Cleansox said:

Bedeutet das, dass sie drei Methoden lehren?

Ein nördliches, yuxianisches Pai und ein Wuliu-Pai?

They teach 4 methods. 

Yuxian pai 

Wuliu pai northern method and southern method 

Method of the first emperors (only for a few select teachers)

19 hours ago, Cleansox said:

As I recall, having gone through several of these threads recently, the WLP group all felt that your image of what they practiced and their actual practices differed. 

They also agreed with you, the practices you stated were wrong, they also stated was wrong. 

And then most threads ended up in silly arguments about non-relevant translations...

就是因為夠silly所以才能拿來練習英文

沒想到你竟然還記得,這麼多年了,難為你了....

19 hours ago, Cleansox said:

It's uncommon, using the red dragon as a symbol, at least in the texts translated to english. Good to hear it is the same in chinese.

I have only seen the term once, in the context of an author trying to convey the concept of reversal (Ni).

Can't remember which text though, sorry.

那只是一個對丹道無知的人的猜測而已,在道藏裡面有更多荒謬的內容,但是一個實修者,自己要懂得分辨真假,而不是寫成書本文字的都當真

就拿張三豐的資料來說,又有幾個實修者能夠分辨真假,又有幾個實修者能夠看出悟真篇是真的,菁華秘文是假的,沒幾個的啦,根本連怎麼練都沒搞清楚的人一大堆,被錯誤的搬運法牽著鼻子走,還當作那些人有密法,真是太可笑了

On 2019/8/1 at 11:25 PM, Rara said:

I have often seen it said that we transform Jing to Qi and Qi to Shen. I want to focus on the first part in this thread.

I used to use my terms loosely, so for example, if I was feeling eratic or anxious, I would say my "qi is all over the place"

I am now starting to think that the correct term is "jing". Although I've seen it described as "sexual energy", surely it relates to any form of energy that can have great detrimental effect if not controlled? i.e Anything from compulsive masturbation/sex to panic attacks.

When we meditate, we foucus on the lower dan tien to send the jing there, and store/convert it into qi. Am I right in this first part of the theory?

Thanks all :)

打坐的時候,不是把注意力放在下丹田,而是把注意力放在呼吸,而這個呼吸用的是命門呼吸,所謂命門呼吸,指的是在命門位置的呼吸,腎主納氣,吸氣是以腎為主,吐氣則是以肺為主,因此吸氣的時候,注意力放的是命門,不是所謂的下丹田,小腹部之處,所謂的臍下三寸,不是站著測量的,而是躺著臍下三寸,對應的正好是命門,因此吸氣以腎,呼氣以肺。

吸氣以腎之命門的話,可以很快的產生氣感,這個氣感是可以繞行任督二脈的,到一個程度,腹腔會產生一個如心臟般的脈動,這時候,也可以把注意力放在任脈的之處,也會感受到這個脈動可以作用到關元穴的位置.

注意力在命門,可以引發在督脈的向上之氣,注意力在關元,可以引發任脈向下之氣。

但是這種練法,必須有一個先決條件,就是必須要先以動功練到有氣感自由產生的能力,再來做這樣的練習,否則會浪費生命,花很多時間在那裡搞呼吸。

• Like 1

關於青龍白虎,我再補充說明,青龍的重點不是青色的龍,而是青色代表生發的顏色,龍也是代表生發的力量,青色入肝,肝為生發之氣,而龍則是龍騰虎躍的『騰』,這個騰是什麼意思呢,是『上升』的意思,所以重點不是青色的龍,而是青代表上升的力量,龍也代表上升的力量。

同樣的,龍騰虎躍的『躍』就是『往下跳』,意思就是下降的能量,同樣的符號有金,肺,白,都是代表下降的能量,稱為『肅降』之氣。

所以無知者,看到一個青龍,就搞出一個紅龍,看到白虎,就搞出一個黑虎,簡直就是大笑話,根本沒搞懂五行的元素意涵是什麼。

左青龍,右白虎,前朱雀,後玄武,講的就是一個南面稱王的四個方位。左方為東方,日出東方,為上升之氣,右邊為西方,日落西山,為下降之氣。

8 hours ago, awaken said:

那只是一個對丹道無知的人的猜測而已,在道藏裡面有更多荒謬的內容,但是一個實修者,自己要懂得分辨真假,而不是寫成書本文字的都當真

就拿張三豐的資料來說,又有幾個實修者能夠分辨真假,又有幾個實修者能夠看出悟真篇是真的,菁華秘文是假的,沒幾個的啦,根本連怎麼練都沒搞清楚的人一大堆,被錯誤的搬運法牽著鼻子走,還當作那些人有密法,真是太可笑了

The texts of nei dan shu are so garbled that any author might get away with anything. It is difficult to sift out the good parts.

The wuzhien pian is a great text.

8 hours ago, awaken said:

就是因為夠silly所以才能拿來練習英文

沒想到你竟然還記得,這麼多年了,難為你了....

I read some of those threads this week.

On 2022/1/21 at 3:07 AM, Cleansox said:

The texts of nei dan shu are so garbled that any author might get away with anything. It is difficult to sift out the good parts.

The wuzhien pian is a great text.

也不是只有丹經有這種現象,佛經也是一樣的,被扭曲得亂七八糟,不過悟真篇真的是難得沒有受到扭曲的經典,所以從悟真篇,可以得到很多第一手的修真資料,例如烏肝兔髓就是非常重量級的指標,搞懂烏肝兔髓,起碼大方向就沒有偏差掉。

On 2022/1/21 at 3:10 AM, Cleansox said:

I read some of those threads this week.

哈,那麼久的文章,我都不知道在哪裡了,你還找得到去看,佩服佩服

那個俄羅斯人就是來打廣告的,所以他根本不想知道真相是什麼,即使在中國,像這種講話半吊子,打廣告的,也是一堆,就是為了想要錢,見多了就不覺得奇怪

我就是看那個俄羅斯人怎麼也有這種壞習慣,而且比中國的更理直氣壯,中國的還不至於如此理直氣壯,起碼自己沒練到的,會謙虛一點,這個俄羅斯人真的是沒那個程度,還那麼理直氣壯,相當誇張。