Owledge

Quickly detecting a fool is invaluable

On 5/14/2019 at 7:35 PM, Fa Xin said:

"Want to meditate with me???" *eyes wide and staring*

I usually start with "Do you know who you really are?" and there's a deer-in-the-headlight look in the eyes of my "Victim"...and after a few more words, they'll slowly slink away :D 

(Works best in social gatherings when someone asks me why I don't drink ;) ) 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, dwai said:

I usually start with "Do you know who you really are?" and there's a deer-in-the-headlight look in the eyes of my "Victim"...and after a few more words, they'll slowly slink away :D 

(Works best in social gatherings when someone asks me why I don't drink ;) ) 

And here I was just flatly answering the question about not drinking with a simple, "I don't want to."

Shows how much skill I have... foolish me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

And here I was just flatly answering the question about not drinking with a simple, "I don't want to."

You're lucky you don't have friends who tend to get drunk & persistent :) 

5 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Shows how much skill I have... foolish me. 

Nah...you are skillful alright. I just like to play this game. Some days, folks actually get curious (or not buzzed enough) to actually engage with me over it. Sigh! They'll ask "What do you mean, do I know who I am? Of course I do!".  So I'll ask "In an instant, without thinking, can you tell me who you are?" 

Some will keep saying "I'm a man, I'm a woman, I'm x, y z" and I'll keep saying "that required thinking...can you answer without a single thought?" :D 

Then they get annoyed and think I'm pulling a fast one over them. And then will walk away. Only a few, may be one in a hundred or so, actually get curiouser and curiouser. They'll ask "wow...I don't know...I can't say!". That's when I know, that we have something to talk about... :) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dwai said:

You're lucky you don't have friends who tend to get drunk & persistent :) 

Nah...you are skillful alright. I just like to play this game. Some days, folks actually get curious (or not buzzed enough) to actually engage with me over it. Sigh! They'll ask "What do you mean, do I know who I am? Of course I do!".  So I'll ask "In an instant, without thinking, can you tell me who you are?" 

Some will keep saying "I'm a man, I'm a woman, I'm x, y z" and I'll keep saying "that required thinking...can you answer without a single thought?" :D 

Then they get annoyed and think I'm pulling a fast one over them. And then will walk away. Only a few, may be one in a hundred or so, actually get curiouser and curiouser. They'll ask "wow...I don't know...I can't say!". That's when I know, that we have something to talk about... :) 

My Answer would go like this :) and I think we would both laugh.

• Haha 1

Fortunately, after 6 months I've seen more than i've seen in an entire life. Quickly detecting a fool is invaluable indeed. The good thing is there's not many fools here. But I will say, there are many who act like fools for unknowingly deceiving those who look for truth.

I've been accountable of this myself. Now, let's stop.

Edited by welkin

To care primarily about your own e(nergy)motional alignment. Meaning about the way your perspective feels, as it always directly relates to the perspective of your own greater non-physical consciousness and its greater knowing that it always holds for you. 

So your emotions are always a guidance to you. And not a guidance to/for anyone else. As everyone has their own individual emotional guidance system.

So as you come into alignment with the joy of your own being, you can simply joyously and effortlessly, co-create with any other being. From a state of being that is fully in co-blended co-harmonized state, of physical and non-physical, hand in hand, converging together as one whole fully allowed to be fully realised whole total being of evermore joyous and free becoming here and now. That people call enlightenment, can also simply be called alignment. 

And as you be perfectly in alignment with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, being true to all that You truely are. Joyful. Feeling emotionally very good, due to allowed alignment (feeling emotionally better) of your perspective with that of your own greater non-physical consciousness' perspective of greater knowing that it always holds for you, then you also naturally and effortlessly allow anyone/everyone else to come more fully into alignment with themselves aswell. Through your own leading example of alignment. 

And as everyone comes into alignment, then the full picture of humanity is allowed to realised as evermore joyous being and becoming evermore here and now. 

But if you sacrifice your own allignment, just to try and help another who is out of alignment with themselves, then in that moment, you have nothing to give/offer them that is of any value to them. And more importantly, you also don't feel good, emotionally, and you don't enjoy life either. And so... On and on it goes. Becoming an unnecessary chain of pain.

But if you understand that your ability to help another, requires and hinges upon your own individual  mastery of your own individual alignment with yourself, with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now... Then you will understand how perfectly easy all of this life really is. How blessed we all truely already are being and becoming evermore here and now. How unconditionally loved and guided and supported we all already truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

And you will then care about your own happiness, most of all. Because you then finally understand, that you have nothing to offer anyone, if you yourself are not happy first. And most of all, you have nothing to offer yourself, if you yourself, are not allowing yourself, to be happy first, and care about how you feel first. Even more than the conditions of your life, you have to care about you feel, primarily. As your emotions are always your primary indicator, of your energy motional alignment, with the source of all creation, of which you always are an inseperable, unconditionally loved, guided and supported extension of all of it being and becoming evermore here and now. 

||||||| Further guidance |||||||

The conditions doesn't matter(ialise) unto themselves. How you feel about it, e(nergy)motionally is what matter(ialise)s. 

And you can just think about it, to feel how you feel about it, e(nergy)motionally, emotionally. 

Then if you allow yourself to reach for a perspective that feels slightly better, regarding whatever subject of your attention. You close the gap between the perspective of yourself and the perspective of your greater knowing of your soul. You come into greater e(nergy)motional alignment with your own soul. 

The result is, you will experience a greater knowing. You will realise it from within (unconditional) and without (conditional) aswell. But this requires practice to feel your e(nergy)motional alignment with the energy of who you truely are, your pure lifeforce. And then deliberately move into perspectives that ongoingly feels slightly better and slightly better yet again. Untill you do finally allow yourself to click into place with your pure knowing of true alignment/realisation, that sets you free from any and all unwanted conditions, because you come to realise any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, through this allowing of alignment of your primary e(nergy)motional relativity between you (physical) and all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now (greater non-physical consciousness and physical consciousness into allowed received opened and flowed and consciously co-realised/co-created co-blended connection).

When you have a perspective that feels bad, the perspective is just a perspective, that can change, but the emotion is the true indicator of your e(nergy)motional alignment, and thus it is of tremendous value to feel and know how it feels. So that you can know/feel wether your shift in perspective is of greater alignment or of lesser alignment. Wether it feels better or worse to you. 

And both can serve you in helping to clarify and understanding your true core e(nergy)motional alignment with your own soul through which any and all conditions of your life matter(ialise)s for you. 

So if you find a perspective that feels worse, you understand what the self contradictory perspective truely is, that is at the source of your unwanted conditions. And so it becomes more fully understood and felt what the perspective of lesser resistance is aswell. The perspective that feels slightly better. And in a matter of minutes you could be finding perspectives about this or any subject, that feels better and better, untill you feel very good about it, as you come to a perspective of greater allowed alignment and realisation. And thus you will fully allow the conditions to be and become evermore fully and effortlessly and joyously and consciously co-realised by you and your soul (your greater non-physical consciousness which holds all of your realisations for you always unconditionally here and now, being and becoming the evermoreness of it evermore here and now for you and calling you towards it evermore here and now through you e(nergy)motional, emotional, guidance system). 

And as you keep releasing resistant by resistant perspective, bit by bit, feeling slightly better and slightly better yet, easily, effortlessly and naturally, as you keep allowing a better feeling perspective by better feeling perspective of greater allowed realisation after greater allowed realisation, you will eventually allow the energy to flow through you so freely, that your greater allowed and established alignment of greater allowed realisation will be realised by you. Through which any and all conditions can be allowed to come to full allowed realisation of pure alignment of and with your true energy of your soul or greater non-physical conscious of your own true pure life force of well-being. 

If you feel bad, and you try to think a thought/perspective that feels very good. You will usually fail, unless that thought/perspective has/had already been consciously and familiarly been realised by you. 

Thus the goal is never to feel very good. But rather to feel better, e(nergy)motionally. Accepting the way you feel and consciously feeling how your perspective feels, so that you can also consciously realise how other perspectives feel (other perspectives that you do have acces to, as they are in energy motional proximity to your own energy motional set point), no matter how slightly better or worse it feels, and also feel wether or not perspectives actually feel completely the same, meaning no releasing of resistance and no adding of resistance either. Because no matter how bad or good you feel, e(nergy)motionally, you can always easily find the perspective that feels slightly better to you, and you will always want to reach/allow for the perspectives that feels slightly better to you. For the improvement of your life regarding any and all conditions of your life. 

And this is very easy. To allow any and all conditions to come to full allowed realisation for you. Regardless of any and all conditions. Under any and all conditions. Unconditionally. Energy motionally, emotionally. 

By trusting your energy motional connection of your emotional guidance system with your own inner Source of your own being, of your own soul or your own greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding source of all creation of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom, unconditional love. Of which you are always being and becoming an inseperable, unconditionally loved and supported and guided extension of it, evermore here and now. So that you can always feel the primary energy motional relativity between you and You, through which any and all conditions of your life truely matter(ialise)s for you. 

You can also always write your thoughts on paper, to feel how they feel and write how other perspectives regarding whatever subject of your attention feels (worse/same/better) in relationship. So that you can feel your way more clearly and accurately and truely to your own greater knowing of your own guidance of your own soul that is being offered to you always evermore ongoingly here and now. And become a student of your own soul. Better feeling thought by better feeling thought. Effortless greater allowed realisation after greater allowed realisation. Throughout any and all conditions of your life. 

Edited by Everything

27 minutes ago, Everything said:

Everything, does this method of communication make you happy because that's what you enjoy or how it has to be?

i understand what you are communicating in there, but it needs to be slightly deciphered. which not many can/will do. But Is it not for all? Genuine curiosity.

I almost forgot to say thank you. Something in there was very important that i was forgetting

Edited by welkin

1 hour ago, welkin said:

Everything, does this method of communication make you happy because that's what you enjoy or how it has to be?

i understand what you are communicating in there, but it needs to be slightly deciphered. which not many can/will do. But Is it not for all? Genuine curiosity.

I almost forgot to say thank you. Something in there was very important that i was forgetting

Your soul does not communicate through words, but by simply being and becoming all that you want to be do or have, evermore here and now, energetically, energy motionally. So that you can always feel the energy motional relativity between your physical conscious and your greater non-physical consciousness, being your soul, or pure life force, as your ability to feel emotion.

As only a small part of your greater non-physical consciousness (your soul) is focused through the lense of its physical extension, that you call your human body, and your physical consciousness which is flowing through your body. You are thus an inseperable extension and unconditionally loved and guided and supported extension of your own soul, which is being and becoming evermore here and now, through you and thus also itself and also for you and also always in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. 

Thus when you feel emotion, this is the communication/guidance from your own soul. When you feel negative emotion, you are blocking your natural allowed realisation of your own greater knowing of your own soul, by flowing it through energetic thought patterns of discord/resistance/selfcontradiction. When you feel positive emotion, you are allowing the guidance/communication to flow purely, uncontradictedly and be more fully realised by you. Both emotions are necessary to help you understand the path of more resistance and the path of lesser resistance. The path that does not allow the natural being and becoming evermore joyously and freely here and now, and the path that does allow it. The path that is in lesser alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation and the path that is more fully in alignment. 

But your soul intentionally remains non-physical, so that it can guide you and support you in your evermore being and becoming, evermore here and now, unconditionally, flawlessly, perfectly, truely, naturally, effortlessly, really, always meaningfully. For everything and anything that you do or ever can want to be do or have, your soul always becomes it instantly, and ongoingly evermore here and now, unconditionally, non-physically, energy motionally. 

Therefor the purpose of your life is to simply feel very good, but because that is often not easy, due to it being so easy that it becomes obliviously obvious to so many humans, unless one meditates regularly, I would suggest, the goal is simply to allow oneself to feel better emotionally, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, unconditionally, caring about and tending to the most meaningful/valuable relationship in and of your life. The energy motional relationship between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness. 

So in other words, it doesn't matter how you allow yourself to feel better, as meditation is one universal tool and technique and permission slip we feel we need, to allow oneself to feel better, naturally and effortlessly coming into greater allowed alignment with our true nature of being and becoming evermore joyously and freely here and now, all that we truely are being and becoming evermore consciously, and wakefully and joyfully here and now. Through consciously releasing resistance, allowing for the emotional feeling of relief. Of feeling better. That indicates the moreness of your natural allowed alignment with your own soul. That you can always do by simply allowing yourself to feel better, however you want to do it. You can even imagine ways you think you may want to do it. Or allow for it to simply occur more for you. As you simply hold your primary intention of wanting to feel better. It wont be long before you find true consistent consciously allowed and realised alignment and knowingness, that which people call enlightenment.

And that is not the end of anything, but rather the evermore joyously allowed to be consciously co-realised here and now beginning of all new evermore being and becoming evermore consciously here and now. As you can be do or have anything you want to be do or have. But the point is that YOU cannot do it untill YOU become YOU. Meaning a full joyously felt converging of physical and non-physical being, as all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. As a TOTAL BEING. Not a half witt but a FULL WITT, of physical and non-physical, hand in hand, together as one, in full agreement and alignment. Fully consciously allowed to be synchronised and co-blended, co-harmonized, co-merged, co-realised as a total full conscious co-creator that is all that you truely are being and becoming evermore joyously and freely here and now. 

Edited by Everything

2 hours ago, welkin said:

As for myself, personally, well...

Offtopic warning:

Well I don't wanna derail any topic, so pm me if you want free conversation going. 

And reading all that I wrote already can be considered to be offtopic in so many ways, if one does not recognize that I am simply speaking about the aspect of:

Relationship, intelligence and value

On the topic of:

Quickly detecting a fool is invaluable

Edited by Everything

I think it's easiest to remember that we're all part of the whole.  If we recognize foolish aspects of someone else, it's only because we have the same qualities within ourselves.  If we remain firm to the Way, it can be merely a curious notice of the peccadilloes of others but not affecting our behavior.  How often we get laughed at by fools when we follow this path anyways.  That's how we know we're doing it right.