Sign in to follow this  
God of Cosmic Storms

I descend to walk among mortals

Hello, God of Cosmic Storms, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi God of Cosmic Storms,

Welcome.  I hope you bestow upon us mere mortals the blessings, and not the wrath! Enjoy the forum.

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin 

• Like 1

>be immortal

>get bored

>descend to 3D earth CIRCA 2019 sun revolutions post-jesus catastrophe, to flex

>it's just other immortals, larpers, and clueless

>post to daobums 

welcome 

Edited by Abzu
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, GSmaster said:

I am sure, gods and immortals have nothing better to do in their life, than reincarnate and go internet trolling.

How do you I know? Well. Experience. :lol:

an outsider would think we're being sarcastic. everyone who knows knows we are being dead serious. 

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Oh, wow, another descended being.

They have become common. I think it is because the fruit is so tasty in this dimension.

Edited by moment

15 hours ago, God of Cosmic Storms said:

Hello, I'm Ancient God of Cosmic Storms.

I have been cultivating for many many years. Interested to see the other paths and beyond.

Welcome! I look forward to learning more about you in the days to come.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, moment said:

They have become common. I think it is because the fruit is so tasty in this dimension.

There may be more truth to that then we know.  Not just literally great fruit, where you taste from seed to sun, but there is meaning in our desires and striving.  In our limited life span.  Good stories have an arch,a lesson, a quest and an ending.. they don't dribble on.  

To survive long term immortality, I would need rebirth.   To tell a new story.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, thelerner said:

There may be more truth to that then we know.  Not just literally great fruit, where you taste from seed to sun, but there is meaning in our desires and striving.  In our limited life span.  Good stories have an arch,a lesson, a quest and an ending.. they don't dribble on.  

To survive long term immortality, I would need rebirth.   To tell a new story.

I lean somewhat in your direction. I find the idea of rebirth interesting and even exciting. But, being a hardcore Agnostic-------------.

Also, unfortunately, not all stories are good.

• Like 1

On 2019-03-25 at 6:43 PM, moment said:

And the Nuts. 

• Like 1

Mortals have a lot of mental and physical diseases not to mention the disrespect for their own environment and relationships with each other. It is funny at first then it wares off real quick.  I would suggest a quick visit and then go back home. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

When you discover the completeness of this experience exactly how it is, the previously perceived issues will be seen as reflections emanating from ones own ego's confusion of how the Oneness should be. 

Cosmic storms will remain an aspect of the perfection of the Oneness manifesting. Beings still incomplete enough to seek treats of taste and nervous sensory pleasures will not be taming them.  They have not yet tamed mastery of the earthly vessel they are piloting. 

Welcome!

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

Edited by Bud Jetsun
  • Like 1

As light shines through glass.  Occlusions in the glass may reflect, absorb, refract and react to the light in a myriad of manners.  The light is still the light.

If awareness is the light and the glass, our sense of self.  Occlusions such as mental projections, beliefs/emotional constructs, desires, attractions and aversions and resistance to what is, are like occlusions in the glass of ourselves which may reflect, distort and occlude the flow of awareness through us, taking us out of presence.

I find my main action, is no longer one of dogged imperial willful dominance of occlusions/resistance, but one of effortlessly unfolding in presence and fully accepting my experience of presence among the all in all.

This does not imply that I am a limp rag doll, tossed about willy nilly by the conditions of life and decay.  Rather that i, through non occluded, non grasping presence, can fully realease into my experience, accepting and releasing into any action, reaction or non action that arises authentically from presence.

In this way, the center is maintained as all swirls about, around and through my perceived self.

The Sage is in the world, but not of it.

Light flows unresisted, through clear glass. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this