Patrick Brown

Should an IS Traitor be Allowed to Return to the UK?

2 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Is this what they term a "can of worms"? 

This evil started in your country, so yeah if you just realised that just right now, you are pretty much late indeed, but yeah this is what they term a can of worms.

You might want to fight the evil, but that is like surpressing a pain with painkillers. It's not really gonna solve the issue at hand.

You have to go to the source of the problem. And be willing to dig deep enough to find a solution that is of benefit to all parties involved. Then you can become and live the solution, for yourself. But that wont happen without communication. So in a sense, I would rather say, don't see it as a bad thing, but rather an opportunity for further understanding and clarification.

Because you don't want to be opening can of worms all of your life. And then become a can of worms exterminator. And realise, well, this is fun for a while. But eventually, you just come to resent all the people that is the source of all these can of worms. Then you realise, your job is allot more effective when you directly speak to the core of the issue at hand. Not just appearances that you can label in terms of good or bad, and wrong or right. And put them in piles of boxes here and there and everywhere.

That's not life. That's denial. Complete self denial. That's literally suicide. That's what someone would do who decides that life is a problem and needs to be solved. Have you ever heard of the research done about criminals, who truely became rightious and pious people after they were placed in an environment of natural lifestyle and society of peaceful nature. But no, that is not good enough of an answer! We must solve the problem where it is! We must focus on the problem! Because the problem is the real problem! Not the solution! The solution is not the problem!  We want the problem! We want to focus on the problem. And nourish it and nurture it all costs!

Yeah... People are always like that. <_<

As dao de jing says. Paradise is just a world where people live in small communities, and far appart from eachother. Each have their own carefree life. All this bunching up like freaking worms in a barrel and rats in a city. That's not really natural life is it? No wonder the greatest source of isis jihadists came from exactly these kind of european densely populated cities. Where people live like cattle. Seriously, do you really think a human will ever enjoy being a captive?

China even embraced the life of living like rats, now the government fears its own people so much they are going completely CONTROL mode, 24/7 surveilance observance, 24/7 punishment and rewarding, 24/7 placing in piles and boxes of people, sorting people like they were stock and doing everything they can to control. Their own people have literally become a psychological rat experiment. We'll have to see how that goes. Because I do respect the courage of trying to make the best of it. So hopefully the government can find a way to please everyone evermore through technology. But then they also have to observe what it is the people really want, otherwise they can't really be the source of their happiness, can they? Only through serving you can offer happiness and thus free yourself from the bondage of trying to control the people you were never ment to control. So rather, if you have allot of power and money, give it to everyone around you, and it will become evermore.

All for the purpose of power... But you have to also realise, that the only freedom you can ever have, is when everyone is happy. Because then you no longer need to control people! Then you are truely free and empowered. To be who YOU truely are. Not someone else?? Then humanity lives in harmony... And naturally.

Have you ever heard of a mass shooting in a place where there are no masses of people? People like to bunch up to feel a sense of empowerment. They think that destruction is power. So they flock to big cities where the evil dragon sits on top of a pile of cash. Well, the dragon just wanted to sleep. He dont need no freaking gold to sleep. gtfo out of there. And set yourself and everyone free I would say...

As long as they are able and capable to destroy, they never need to do anything? Stupid to the highest degree. Just choose the easy and simple life? There is no honor in that. You literally became the problem yourself. You failed, so you became like the barbarian and went killing them with bombs. Dude... Do you even realise you used bombs yourself? To get rid of these terrorists, because they like to use "bombs." ?? Seriously? IS that the best wisdom you can muster? I don't think so ;)

Edited by Everything

2 hours ago, Everything said:

So the place was not war torn as thelerner said?

Seems like a lame thing to do.

War torn doesn't seem to mean what you think. Watch a few documentaries on war torn countries and you will notice that there are people still living there, even minorities.

2 hours ago, Everything said:

Especially knowing they are normal citizens of first world countries. 

And then suddenly decide to go full jackass mode.

People do crazy things when they go out on vacation sometimes. But this tops them all.

I've never seen anything more idiotic than this.

It's also about the money and where it comes from. 

People traced it to all over the world.

So ISIS might have been a final calling of all barbarians to gather collectively and say goodbye for good.

I guess it's one way to choose peace as a humanity together and collectively.

This is more like unify and conquer, rather than divide and conquer.

either way, it's all evil.

It's not the first nor will it be the last gathering of barbarians who want power, sex slaves, destruction and loot in the guise of some cause. They got to kill people of other religions and take everything they owned. When the game is done, they can go out in a blaze of glory. Something uncultured, violent and unscrupulous young men with no feel for the Dao of Man or Dao of Heaven would desire at times in history anywhere in the world.

59 minutes ago, kondensation said:

War torn doesn't seem to mean what you think. Watch a few documentaries on war torn countries and you will notice that there are people still living there, even minorities.

It's not the first nor will it be the last gathering of barbarians who want power, sex slaves, destruction and loot in the guise of some cause. They got to kill people of other religions and take everything they owned. When the game is done, they can go out in a blaze of glory. Something uncultured, violent and unscrupulous young men with no feel for the Dao of Man or Dao of Heaven would desire at times in history anywhere in the world.

Dude, that is what I have been saying. WHERE DO YOU THINK THESE BARBARIANS COME FROM?! From europe, at the centralized, economically vibrant, psychotically murdering breeding cities, where everyone is desentized at birth in order to fully except their everlasting enslavement! And then people call these people traitors... They are literally the highest ideal of their entire civilization. They choice to be slaves forever. Well, ask your commanding officer. Is he not a servant? And ask him how evil he is. Maybe he's no different from the people he fights. They are not glorious at all, nor do they have any power whatsoever... Just like the military has no power whatsoever. That is why they need drugs to allow their soldiers to cope with the despair they feel. Just like all the so called "powerful" businessmen who also snort cocain 24/7 cause they've completely accepted their powerlessness and even made friends with it. Complete self denial.

and if you love them regardless of this, then you can accept the truth of it and help them realise, that they don't really have the authority to kill anyone, and should simply come to terms with their own life, before even owning a gun. Which is not ment for killing. But for fun. That's it! PERIOD! It's a fking stupid childrens toy. The sooner you accept you are a little baby, then you can finally allow yourself to be who you truely have always been, evermore so fully and joyously. But if you denie yourself, then what have you got to give?! Your entire being is the very point of the true value that you have to offer! You are the value! Why denie it. Just because someone said you are not worthy? Oh booohooo. Sad lithol mee.... My girl friend broke up with me, so I'm joining the military. Oh boohoo. The country doesnt want to give me money, everyone hates me, I should earn my life, I don't deserve to be alife so I will join the military. Oh boohoo. Sad lithol meee.... I am so helpless and powerless... Boohoo.. <_<

It takes absolutely zero power whatsoever to destroy something. It takes real power to build something out of nothing. So instead of making guns, all that money could be send to bless the entire human civilization to become an everlasting paradise here on earth and evermore, and truely unite all of humanity in their original source of all existance that could then be recognized and fully thus then realised from within and without. For everyone and all of hue-manity.

The military feels absolutely POWERLESS. Otherwise they woulden't feel the need to control everyone and everything. They are literally a giant manifestation of utter despair, hopelessness and powerlessnes. They are absolutely no different from all those terrorists who they bomb. Does bombing a terrorist make you better than a bombing terrorist? They are literally fighting with themselves. Literally in every meaning of the word of literalness. Because that is what it means to a despairing one. That is what it means to be someone who is afraid! You emmenate terror, because you are terror yourself! You are afraid of yourself and everything. If you are afraid of terrorists, you are a terrorist! You are the terror you keep denying. And that is what terror does, it denies itself in order to cope with the pain.

So rather, I would say, just let it all go. Realise your brain is stupid. And tend to your heart and inner cultivation and find your way back to nature, wherever it is. And learn to become normal and natural human being again. One who is happy. And not willing to accept lifelong pain that is not natural, that is unnatural.

Learn to be like a kid again. And learn to play. Make FUN of these technology you have created. Use them for joyous purposes. Like automotorsport. Because that way, the transforming of the technology takes place allot faster and sooner. Rather then creating out of despair, create out of joy. Then you will truely reach the stars, and not constantly fail at landing on the moon. And then you never have to fear your neighbours either, because everyone is being happy. What do you have to fear from a human who is content, further yet, even happy to be alife. I have never met a person who is kind to another, who is also not kind to themselves. So love yourself first and foremost. Start there. And work your way up to who it is you truely really are, and will thus then be allowing yourself to be the evermore everbecoming of.

Edited by Everything

5 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

What evil are you referring to? 

What evil are YOU referring to? Because I was referring to the evil you were referring to.

For me, there is no evil, that's just a misunderstanding. Lack of knowledge, causes one to say that someone is evil and bad and a "traitor."  Give it any label you wish, they are no different than who you are. A human.

So this lack of knowledge comes from ignorance and arrogance.

Willing to point a finger at someone, not realising that when you do, you are at the same time pointing 3 fingers at yourself.

Edited by Everything

2 minutes ago, Everything said:

What evil are YOU referring to? Because I was referring to the evil you were referring to.

For me, there is no evil, that's just a misunderstanding. Lack of knowledge, causes one to say that someone is evil and bad.

I wasn't referring to any evil other than people that what to kill indiscriminately in the name of a distorted ideology. 

2 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

I wasn't referring to any evil other than people that what to kill indiscriminately in the name of a distorted ideology. 

Yes, so... Tell, me. What would you like to do with these "evil" people, exactly?

Edited by Everything

1 minute ago, Everything said:

For me, there is no evil, that's just a misunderstanding. Lack of knowledge, causes one to say that someone is evil and bad.

There is a French phrase quoted by Aleister Crowley: "Tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner" - to understand all is to forgive all.

To what you have said, dear ET, I would add that a lack of knowledge (i.e. insight into a situation) causes one to act in a destructive or "evil" way in the first place.

1 hour ago, Everything said:

This evil started in your country, so yeah if you just realised that just right now, you are pretty much late indeed, but yeah this is what they term a can of worms.

You might want to fight the evil, but that is like surpressing a pain with painkillers. It's not really gonna solve the issue at hand.

This is what you said. 

8 minutes ago, Everything said:

For me, there is no evil, that's just a misunderstanding. Lack of knowledge, causes one to say that someone is evil and bad and a "traitor."  Give it any label you wish, they are no different than who you are. A human.

This is what you said.

Yes, so... Tell, me. What would you like to do with these evil people, exactly?

The only person talking about evil people is you. Could you explain? 

This is what you said. 

This is what you said.

The only person talking about evil people is you. Could you explain? 

I was referring to the evil you referred to in your opening topic, as this girl who served ISIS, and also I'm talking about ISIS as a whole, as that is the topic of discussion here isn't it? I understand you are becoming forgetful, because many times terrorists feel fear, which causes self -denial and forgetfulness. So you can't remember the topic you began in the first place. I would say, just take a moment of rest, and maybe you can clarify your ability to see clearly. Terror and fear never allow for clarity. It just causes you to become more forgetful. So take a moment of rest. If you wish. IF you feel that helps you feel better. Then you can remember the topic title is right up there. You infact wrote it.

Edited by Everything

Ah I see

No, I do not think you do.

Where on earth do you get the the idea that semantics is indicative of fear?

May I suggest a little more objectivity and a lot less rambling.

6 minutes ago, Michael Sternbach said:

There is a French phrase quoted by Aleister Crowley: "Tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner" - to understand all is to forgive all.

To what you have said, dear ET, I would add that a lack of knowledge (i.e. insight into a situation) causes one to act in a destructive or "evil" way in the first place.

Yeah, it stems from fear, and terror that leads to self denial and thus self-dis-integration and forgetfulness.

• Like 1

Just now, rocala said:

No, I do not think you do.

Where on earth do you get the the idea that semantics is indicative of fear?

May I suggest a little more objectivity and a lot less rambling.

Ok, but you guys are going off topic. But if you insist. Sure, what do you want to talk about? You can also pm me if you wish.

This is what I said in my opening post:

On 14/02/2019 at 9:44 AM, Patrick Brown said:

I would say no she can't return but it will be argued that she was very young when she left the UK to join IS. Basically she's a traitor and should be locked up for 25 years or longer. I don't see that being pregnant has anything to do with it and is irrelevant.

In fact people that are proven traitors against their country should be executed! I'm not nationalist but you should respect the culture you're born into or move on a find one that fits you. 

I do not use the word evil. Could you please explain your stance? 

• Like 1

And thus we see, here, is a good example of how fear works. It causes one to deny the source of their own fear. Which is themselves, and who they really are. And not being able to come to terms with themselves, in this excersize of self denial, they thus then attempt to attack the people around them, in order to feel a sense of security, at an desperate attempt to control the situation.

Edited by Everything

Just now, Everything said:

And thus we see, here, is a good example of how fear works. It causes one to deny the source of their own fear. Which is themselves, and who they really are. And not being able to come to terms with themselves, they thus then attempt to attack the people around them, in order to feel a sense of security.

?

This is what I said in my opening post:

I do not use the word evil. Could you please explain your stance? 

Dude, you read your entire OP.

You said you want her to be executed. So you have an evil inclination towards an evil.

3 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

?

Yeah, you have to add things together. Instead of being confused. Learn to co-fuse, to reawaken back into who you really are.

Things can exist side by side. It's not either this OR that. It's both at the same time. And infact, they are the very same thing.

Edited by Everything

16 hours ago, Apech said:

Yes, let's start executing 19 year old pregnant women.  

There you go!

Exterminate.jpg.3e6881628eaee0491654b35f379698a3.jpg

16 hours ago, Apech said:

But I agree she shouldn't be let back to the UK - she only wants to come back because ISIS lost - had they won she might be executing innocent minorities in Syria.  Let her stay in her country of choice and make the best of it.

I did not use the word evil. 

Yeah, you have to add things together. Instead of being confused. Learn to co-fuse, to reawaken back into who you really are.

May I suggest that you are the only one confused here? 

1 minute ago, Patrick Brown said:

I did not use the word evil. 

Then why do you wish to execute her, or anyone for that matter? Then why do you call an isis person a traitor?

Edited by Everything

3 minutes ago, Everything said:

You said you want her to be executed. So you have an evil inclination towards an evil.

Things can exist side by side. It's not either this OR that. It's both at the same time. And infact, they are the very same thing.

You've just edited your post! Why?

Just now, Patrick Brown said:

You've just edited your post! Why?

sry <_< I'm a bit edit freak at times.

Edited by Everything

Just now, Everything said:

Then why do you wish to execute her, or anyone for that matter?

Irrelevant. I did not use the word evil. Please explain your inability to understand?