Patrick Brown

Should an IS Traitor be Allowed to Return to the UK?

22 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

Irrelevant. I did not use the word evil. Please explain your inability to understand?   

Ok, traitor then? If you find that so important and noteworthy and so much more worthy of mention than the word "evil" because ofcourse at the same time you imply you are not a nationalist, which is contradictory. So why should specifically a "traitor" be executed according to you? Because he left his country? To go abroad? Do you execute people who go on vacation aswell? So why? I cannot understand anything, if you're not willing to speak about it. You started this topic. I thought you might be willing to speak about it atleast. <_<

But if not, then simply say you no longer wish to speak. And off you go.

On 2/14/2019 at 10:44 AM, Patrick Brown said:

In fact people that are proven traitors against their country should be executed! I'm not nationalist but you should respect the culture you're born into or move on a find one that fits you.

Edited by Everything

10 minutes ago, Everything said:

Ok, traitor then? If you find that so important and noteworthy and so much more worthy of mention than the word "evil" because ofcourse at the same time you imply you are not a nationalist, which is contradictory. So why should specifically a "traitor" be executed according to you?

Ah! So you finally admit I didn't use the word evil. 

1 minute ago, Patrick Brown said:

Ah! So you finally admit I didn't use the word evil. 

I never cared that you didn't use the word evil. But if that is what makes you happy, I already knew you didn't use the word evil. So? Do I even get an even bigger reward now?

22 minutes ago, Everything said:

Things can exist side by side. It's not either this OR that.

Well having that in mind perhaps this is a good point at which to summarise our arguments.

I detest discrimination on the grounds of gender or sexual orientation. I have the highest regard for religious freedom. I consider slavery to be one of the worst things humanity has ever done.

I expect to be able to hold and express my views without coming to harm.

Therefore this young woman is the enemy, plain and simple. I do not see how any society can allow people to roam the world committing or actively supporting the most vile acts. I would hope that modern justice prevails here, maybe she will learn something from it.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, rocala said:

Well having that in mind perhaps this is a good point at which to summarise our arguments.

I detest discrimination on the grounds of gender or sexual orientation. I have the highest regard for religious freedom. I consider slavery to be one of the worst things humanity has ever done.

I expect to be able to hold and express my views without coming to harm.

Therefore this young woman is the enemy, plain and simple. I do not see how any society can allow people to roam the world committing or actively supporting the most vile acts. I would hope that modern justice prevails here, maybe she will learn something from it.

And how do you see modern justice prevailing?

Edited by Everything

Its all very good to be armchair philosophers.  Let me light my ceegar and twirl my brandy.   But action??  Would any of us do anything for her?  Investigate where she might be?  send her money?  Write letters on her behalf? 

I certainly wouldn't.  I find her partially responsible for the deaths of her friends and the deaths of her children.  From stealing money and jewelry from her parents to continually heading into war zones to giving consent to an ideology that okays mass murder of all other groups(even other Islamic groups) and okays slavery and mass rape.  

No.   I wouldn't help her, there's enough truly needy people in the world, victims, way ahead of her on the list. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Everything said:

And how do you see modern justice prevailing?

Prison is about the only option, along with some sort of education. I think they did it with unrepentant nazi's.

I would also like to put this in the context of the big picture. These young people were running away to a war at the same time as the U.K. was nearly torn apart by the Scottish referendum. UKIP was a rising electoral star, brexit was on the horizon. For many, work means fast food and when you are older become a security guard or a cleaner for some openly exploitative contract company that will treat you like dirt.

Leadership (if you can call it that) in the U.K.has been an unmitigated disaster.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Its all very good to be armchair philosophers.  Let me light my ceegar and twirl my brandy.   But action??  Would any of us do anything for her?  Investigate where she might be?  send her money?  Write letters on her behalf? 

I certainly wouldn't.  I find her partially responsible for the deaths of her friends and the deaths of her children.  From stealing money and jewelry from her parents to continually heading into war zones to giving consent to an ideology that okays mass murder of all other groups(even other Islamic groups) and okays slavery and mass rape.  

No.   I wouldn't help her, there's enough truly needy people in the world, victims, way ahead of her on the list. 

Yeah that is obviously true. We humans can't do much. We don't really have that much say over things as we think we do. But it would be nice if we could help more people unconditionally. Instead of investing all our efforts on killing eachother. Or at the very least help ourselves to stop hating everyone so much. Because otherwise you don't have anything to offer anyway. Maybe these people found their point of view to be so extremely discriminated against that they revolted because of that? Then continueing to hate, just gives rise to more to hate against. It's repetitive cycle.

Edited by Everything

12 minutes ago, rocala said:

Prison is about the only option, along with some sort of education. I think they did it with unrepentant nazi's.

I would also like to put this in the context of the big picture. These young people were running away to a war at the same time as the U.K. was nearly torn apart by the Scottish referendum. UKIP was a rising electoral star, brexit was on the horizon. For many, work means fast food and when you are older become a security guard or a cleaner for some openly exploitative contract company that will treat you like dirt.

Leadership (if you can call it that) in the U.K.has been an unmitigated disaster.

Yeah, so ISIS think leadership was a disaster aswell. Infact they openly invited the queen of england to convert to their religion. So does that mean you're a terrorist now, because you think leadership has been a disaster? Does that mean you are a traitor of your own country? Does that mean that Patrick Brown wishes you to be executed now?

Edited by Everything

11 minutes ago, Everything said:

Yeah that is obviously true. We humans can't do much. We don't really have that much say over things as we think we do. But it would be nice if we could help more people unconditionally. Instead of investing all our efforts on killing eachother.

Actually we could. We are much more powerful then we know.   If I had the passion and made the effort, I could locate her, provide a source of income, contact and coordinate with others closer who'd be able to help her and get her back to England, or somewhere safer.   But I won't, if it makes you feel better I' not investing my efforts in killing other people, either.

My charitable givings help others  but uh, I wouldn't in this case, and seemingly you, other then philosophizing wouldn't make any effort to help her at all but you could, if you wanted and had the passion.  But at some level you feel she isn't worth it. 

Edited by thelerner

1 minute ago, Everything said:

Does that mean that Patrick Brown wishes you to be executed now?

You cant leave it can you?

Do you have psychological problems?

Please don't mention my name in your posts without first qualifying what you're saying with some facts. Many countries have laws which state traitors can be executed at times of war. IS are the ones raging a war against the west and they wouldn't, and the don't think twice about executing anybody that disagrees with their perverse ideology. Therefore we can conclude, logically, that the case for her execution is pretty strong legally and not just me being flippant. 

Of course as the UK is a civilised country we no longer execute people but of course that may change. 

4 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Actually we could. We are much more powerful then we know.   If I had the passion and made the effort, I could locate her, provide a source of income, contact and coordinate with others closer who'd be able to help her and get her back to England, or somewhere safer.   But I won't, it makes you feel better I' not investing my efforts in killing other people. 

My charitable givings help others  but uh, I wouldn't in this case, and seemingly you, other then philosophizing wouldn't make any effort to help her at all.

HAHAHA, dude, stop. Before you get arrested for supporting ISIS. :lol: That's really not a good idea.

I'd not mess with any politics.

I'm just using this topic to contemplate compassion and how far you are willing to take it. But I understand your point, yes, if we COULD help, we would. Because help also implies improvement.

Edited by Everything

You cant leave it can you?

Do you have psychological problems?

Please don't mention my name in your posts without first qualifying what you're saying with some facts. Many countries have laws which state traitors can be executed at times of war. IS are the ones raging a war against the west and they wouldn't, and the don't think twice about executing anybody that disagrees with their perverse ideology. Therefore we can conclude, logically, that the case for her execution is pretty strong legally and not just me being flippant. 

Of course as the UK is a civilised country we no longer execute people but of course that may change. 

Ooooh. how kinky of you. Maybe you need a sex slave who you can execute to satisfy your needs.

Edited by Everything

2 minutes ago, Everything said:

Ooooh. how kinky of you. Maybe you need a sex slave who you can execute to satisfy your needs.

So you are just a troll then? I will ask that you account be removed then! 

Just now, Patrick Brown said:

So you are just a troll then? I will ask that you account be removed then! 

Really? You believe I live in a den, here with acces to a computer made out of wood?

14 minutes ago, Everything said:

Yeah, so ISIS think leadership was a disaster aswell. Infact they openly invited the queen of england to convert to their religion. So does that mean you're a terrorist now, because you think leadership has been a disaster? Does that mean you are a traitor of your own country? Does that mean that Patrick Brown wishes you to be executed now?

Actually I made my reply in response to one of your posts. A post that you have since edited beyond recognition. This is a dishonest act so there is no point in further contact.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Everything said:

Really? You believe I live in a den, here with acces to a computer made out of wood?

You're troll! They tend to think they're clever but...

Complaint made, hopefully your days are numbered. 

Bye

2 minutes ago, rocala said:

Actually I made my reply in response to one of your posts. A post that you have since edited beyond recognition. This is a dishonest act so there is no point in further contact.

I edit to clarify my point of view even further. So it's an even expanded more fully realised honesty. And even tho, I am as honest as I can be now, do realise, that words have massive limitations. So I will forever be capable of being more honest. Such is everything in life. No one is perfect.

Just now, Everything said:

I edit to clarify my point of view even further. So it's an even expanded more fully realised honesty. And even tho, I am as honest as I can be now, do realise, that words have massive limitations. So I will forever be capable of being more honest. Such is everything in life. No one is perfect.

You're troll! They tend to think they're clever but...

Complaint made, hopefully your days are numbered. 

Bye

If that is what makes you happy. 

You edit to inflame.

I'm just editting to rewrite that's it. When I like what I wrote, then I leave it at that.

What do you mean inflame? <---- I editted now to add this so what?

Edited by Everything