Sign in to follow this  
Niraj

SFQ Small Universe

I am going through awakening issues and trying the five elements and small universe of Spring Forest Qigong, where there is a confusion that in the guided meditation that i will consider the lower dantian to be a ball of energy moving through the orbit or only the spark of energy moving from dantian to other locations of the orbit. Further, the area of location really hinders. Like where the baldder is placed, lower  back (probably above hips), then kidney area, etc. Could anyone guide me through this areas and state what way it should be performed..??

Hi Niraj,

I found this for you, I hope it helps. If you have awakening issues, make sure to be very gentle with your awareness and intent. If you feel the mind becomes tight, you're doing it a little bit too strong. The Dantian contains a Qi ball and you are moving this ball from point to point, back to the lower DanTian. Master Lin does recommend this exercise for those experiencing kundalini issues, and you could also consider getting a healing from him or going to a retreat. Hope it helps.

4_43_68-small-universe-energy-points.jpg

Sign in to follow this