Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Why Levitation is Real!

2 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, resting in the Valley of the Spirit does have some sexual connotations.

Hey, you made it dirty Marbs! You did. Nice :)

And yes, i agree. Cheers over a glass of Spirits of the Valley!

• Like 1

it is possible to do But he is possessed by the minor gods. 

Or It's a trick play

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Hehehe.  I feel my meditation is very effective but I cannot recall a single time when while in deep meditation (empty-minded) that my butt has ever left the chair.

Not even when meditating after eating Mexican ?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

You cheeky Cannibal, you!

Devil worshipping! Gayness! Daydreaming! Purposelessness! Sodomy 101 in school! Drinking! Cosmic Horrors!

Edited by Rocky Lionmouth

4 hours ago, Rocky Lionmouth said:

Devil worshipping! Gayness! Daydreaming! Purposelessness! Sodomy 101 in school! Drinking! Cosmic Horrors!

I didn't stay in school long enough to learn any of those.

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2018 at 11:17 PM, Marblehead said:

You sure screwed around a lot there.

Interesting concepts there :  deserving and appreciated.

I can't remember ever saying that I deserve what I have but I have said that I earned what I have.

But I am still lacking - I can't levitate.

That's great, everything happens in perfect timing. You can appreciate your very relentless ability to be grounded in your experience, with absolutely zero effort whatsoever, and this then would allow you to experience the freedom that you seek that is beyond anything you have ever allowed yourself to experience.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Everything said:

That's great, everything happens in perfect timing. You can appreciate your very relentless ability to be grounded in your experience, with absolutely zero effort whatsoever, and this then would allow you to experience the freedom that you seek that is beyond anything you have ever allowed yourself to experience.

I don't feel I have missed anything by not being able to levitate.

And yes, I have had my share of freedom.  Even when in the Army.  Only the times when I was married did I fell like a prisoner.  No blaming, just saying.

35 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

And yes, I have had my share of freedom.  Even when in the Army.  Only the times when I was married did I fell like a prisoner.  No blaming, just saying.

There is nothing wrong with the desire to levitate. You are infinitely worthy of every desire you may so conjure up for yourself. So you can fully enjoy the idea of levitation and allow that to inspire to you all of the freedom you truely seek, such as the freedom to meet up with people from all around the world, and sort of going with the wind of your naturally inspired mode of being free and how that never endingly always has you ending up at always the right place at always the perfect right moment in time, always the perfect right moment at always the perfect right place in the perfect right moment. Why? Because everything that matters to you can't help but show itself to you over and over again because you're so FULLY allowing yourself to be who you truely are! Expressing all of your freedom in such more expansive ways and more and more, in the never ending journey that is life and existance, in the never ending adventure that never ceases to amze you. And so you completely be yourself and free and travel, and you can't help but end up exactly at the very core essential soul of all that you truely are and all that truely matters to you THE MOST and then you can't help but allow for the fullfillment of all that you truely desire in all of the infinite ways you truely desire. Because you allow yourself to be free. To go with the whim of the infinite wisdom of your soul heart gut feeling, and confidence that comes with that is tremendously relaxing and enlightening and feels so easy, so light, you almost feel like you're levitating.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

You almost made that sound better than the experiences actually were.

I actually fell in love with the song, "Magic Carpet Ride" when I first heard it.  That's how much freedom I wanted back then.  I have it now but my body is rather aged so I am limited as to where I will be flying off to.

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

See below .

Oh come one now  !    You could have levitated  up up and away from your marriage imprisonment  :) 

danny-deck-chair-8.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkAvW15Bje-U1FkQ8YDhX

030704_21.jpg

Spoiler

From the movie  'Danny Deckchair'   ....    he escaped a mundane life and ended up landing in my home town   .... and got it on with the local parking inspector   ;)   .... then  got elected on the local council  became popular with everyone, fitted in great , had great fun

hqdefault.jpg

...... but then his wife tracked him down  :(

• Like 1

You almost made that sound better than the experiences actually were.

I actually fell in love with the song, "Magic Carpet Ride" when I first heard it.  That's how much freedom I wanted back then.  I have it now but my body is rather aged so I am limited as to where I will be flying off to.

My life has also not been what I had wanted it to be and expected it to be. I tried my best to the best of my ability, and it only got worse, and so I failed hard. So is that my destiny? Am I just gonna keep failing? Ofcourse not, there are many things that I can do. And WAAAAY more that I cannot do. So what do I do with all those inabilities. Wait every single day to die? And the more I wait, the longer it takes. And the longer it takes, the more I wait. And the more I wait, the longer it takes. You know where this is going. You're going to enter the eternity of the moment. And so all the illusions of reality fall appart. And you feel like you've grown into the chair now. And become one with it. So what, who cares? You just love the chair then. Since you're becoming one with it. You trust the experience of that and that you chose it for a very wise reason, and that the chair has every ability in it that you need to become the fullness of all that you are. So what that you're stuck in a chair? WHO CARES! If no one cares, and no one is there to help you change all of these irrelevant things, then why should you care. You might aswell love the chair even more! Like, the hell with it! I'm gonna love my chair so much, I'm gonna become the essence of what it means to be one with the chair. And then you realize, wait a minute? Being in this chair is not that bad! So you feel relaxed, and at ease. And then you say, hey that's right, I guess I do deserve that comfort. So maybe that's why I am in this chair. To start allowing the fullness of who it is I really am. In all the worthiness and deserving nature that is who it is I truely am. And if I don't allow myself to become that, then no one will benefit from my presence! So I have to allow myself to be in the chair! And so you take your sunglasses and sit back, and enjoy the ride of the moment. And that is when you allow yourself to see the true worth that is who you really are. And then you remember why it is you truely chose this experience. In allowing yourself to experience how easy and effortless it is to be of value to others, by mere virtue of your very existance. You sort of begin to realize that you can't help it, it's just who you are. And so you can't help but laugh all of the time everyone thinks you're so special and you just really haven't done anything, and that's all you need to be. And so you realize, you've done nothing, and leave nothing undone. And you experience the ease that is who it is you truely are, and the influence that is who it is you truely are and the power that is who it is you truely are, and the magic that you truely are capable of in all of your power of influencing the people and things around you. And you begin to realize you're just allowing yourself to be on the chair, because it's a good reminder of how you're allowing yourself to experience. And also because it simply sits fine and you like it. It's totally not a big deal. This is how we do. And I'm gonna allow the chair to support me in all the ways that it can and always wants to for that is the very essence of my beloved chair. And appreciate that support and allow all of it and even allow it to become more. And you allow the chair to support you, and in so doing the chair falls in love with you aswell, and learns of the freedom that is you and becomes of likeness to it, by virtue of the union you have found in the full allowing of who it is you and the chair are together. And allow the chair to fullfill all of your desires for you. For the chair has intelligence. The care has intelligence. Can help you let go of any effort whatsoever. And allow the ease of the experience to expand and move you beyond anything you've ever experienced before. It's all good, it doesn't matter what path you take, but you have to trust the experience, otherwise you will never fly in all of that means to you. Cause it has never been about the things. You can never get to where you're going, because the true destiny you seek is in the journey. And when you realize that when you sit still, you experience the greatest journey that has ever been? That's freedom, my friend. That's the height of all freedom. And your own way of expressing that and allowing the natural unfoldment of that, from your own uniquely and ever perfectly evolving point of view, it is infinitely valuable, and there will never be another one like it, EVER. So enjoy every single moment of it. For you are entering the true final frontier, that is your consciousness. So you can take great pride in that.

For every thing is your soulmate. Every... thing. And you can never escape the prison that is who you really are. Infinite freedom. And all of the ability to limit yourself in all the ways you can imagine that comes with it. So you make peace with it, because you know, the journey is never gonna end. So why not allow it to be anything that it wants to be? And so you set things free, by mere virtue of who it is you are, merely by you being yourself, and thus things around you set you free aswell. And it's a never ending delightful moment of sharing after another, growing into new heights never achieved before. Together, in the unconditional support of your everlasting freedom, to begin to experience the things that truely matter to you. That truely fill you with life force of the power that creates worlds.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this