s1va

Light - Go from seeing to being - say good bye to astral travel

What is Light?  I will start with what it's not.  If someone sees various dimensions and realms, travels astrally to these places, interacts with others astrally, none of this is actually light!  Not to discount such experiences.  They are so fun and only those with their third eye open are able to do such activities in general.

Light is beyond all of this.  If I see something, anything, as other or seperate from me, if I travel from one place to other, then I am still in dual mode.  I am just a limited entity, who sees 'other' things and be able to travel, interact etc.  In Light, we go beyond the state of seeing to become ourselves, everything that is out there.  If I am not seperate from everything else, why do 'I' need to go anywhere? 

As the crown opens and beyond, the individual starts expanding beyond the local body and mind to become everything.  The whole process is fascinating.  Questions, comments, welcome.

• Like 4

There are different "everythings" that you can merge with.
If you go out the top of the head you enter the subconscious realm.  You don't want to go there.   It's full of amazing colours and lights and things ... If you have been attracted to astral travel and such things then naturally the subconscious realm is the same excitement.
I wonder if this simply leads to a slow death.

The conscious realm is out the back of the head.
I know I know.  You don't care you will do it anyway.  N.P.

5 minutes ago, rideforever said:

There are different "everythings" that you can merge with.
If you go out the top of the head you enter the subconscious realm.  You don't want to go there.   It's full of amazing colours and lights and things ... If you have been attracted to astral travel and such things then naturally the subconscious realm is the same excitement.
I wonder if this simply leads to a slow death.

The conscious realm is out the back of the head.
I know I know.  You don't care you will do it anyway.  N.P.

You are just talking about going to another place that is exciting with amazing colors and light, etc.  

True Light is not the colors and different lights you see in astral travel.  Because this state is beyond astral travel.

i used to define light as 'that which my eyes perceive'.

but that has fallen away over the last few years particularly

lately i experience light as what is... beingness. 

undivided, raw presence.  awareness.  beingness.

Light is...  and it is undifferentiated, an isness of itself.

though through the i process and the eye process, dividuation can be perceived and convincingly so.

even darkness to me, when considering light as that which my eye sees, is no longer dark.

darkness to my eyes is filled with light whose frequency is beyond the ken of my lenses to focus.

Light is Beingness.  Presence.  Awareness. 

raw and simple and magnificent

• Like 4

Light is not simply what is visible to the eye but the entire electromagnetic spectrum, to include heat. Everywhere that is not absolute zero degrees is filled with light! It's impossible to escape it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

Light is not simply what is visible to the eye but the entire electromagnetic spectrum, to include heat. Everywhere that is not absolute zero degrees is filled with light! It's impossible to escape it.

It is not limited to any spectrum also.  The light I am talking about is a state and not an object or wave.

1 hour ago, s1va said:

It is not limited to any spectrum also.  The light I am talking about is a state and not an object or wave.

I understand that, but even if you were limiting your definition of light to the electromagnetic spectrum the results would still be amazing! :)

28 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

I understand that, but even if you were limiting your definition of light to the electromagnetic spectrum the results would still be amazing! :)

I don't doubt that.  It is fascinating to explore such aspects of light and electromagnetic spectrum.  I have seen some go to great lengths to validate some of the spiritual concepts with quantum physics or quantum mechanics.    Some of it is really really interesting and certainly there can be parallels.  But, for someone who has realized the light, such external or outer confirmations are not necessary.   

• Like 1

It's not so much about the seeing.  A person in the state of being knows that which he/she sees is not something seperate from them.  Mostly astral visions are seen as something outside of the person viewing them.

• Like 2