wandelaar

PK abilities - real or imaginary?

There appear to be a lot of people on this forum who claim to possess or have witnessed paranormal phenomena. Now as this is a serious matter, subjective experiences and anecdotal stories are not considered as solid scientific proof. But perhaps we can set up an experiment with an online random number generator that the person claiming to have paranormal abilities will than have to influence by means of his/her psychokinetic power. In this way we can see what those claims are worth when put to the test.

18 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

There appear to be a lot of people on this forum who claim to possess or have witnessed paranormal phenomena. Now as this is a serious matter, subjective experiences and anecdotal stories are not considered as solid scientific proof. But perhaps we can set up an experiment with an online random number generator that the person claiming to have paranormal abilities will than have to influence by means of his/her psychokinetic power. In this way we can see what those claims are worth when put to the test.

"subjective experiences and anecdotal stories"

This is neither subjective nor anecdotal, it is objective.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

https://www.random.org

It isnt  pseudo-random

7 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

Yes - it's important to choose a real random number generator. Otherwise the PK would have to be much stronger to influence the results.

Or as math professor Ian Stewart states:

So nothing is truly random? Until we understand the roots of the quantum world, we can't say for sure.

New Scientist, 2004.

Or we can say:

George Spencer Brown claimed, somewhat controversially, that the apparent success of ESP experiments are really failures of probability theory applied to reality:

'They comprise, in fact, the most prominent empirical reason for beginning to doubt the universal applicability of classical frequency probability."

The Challenge of Chance, Hadry, Harvie and Koestler, p. 140.

So you would have to study relativistic quantum logic to understand paranormal phenomenon.

You can read quantum physicist Eddie Oshins on quantum logic applied as quantum psychology of paranormal reality - he worked at SLAC.

The "pop" science that filters down as materialism is just mass mind control as "scientism."

• Like 1

So i herd,

In the mid west  lives

OLD FARTING CHARLIE

He is drank all daylong

From moon shine.

When he gets his farting

Atteck ,storms begin to blew

And thunders are herd

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjq5OOD06bbAhWj6IMKHei0BwkQFghHMAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcds.cern.ch%2Frecord%2F404491%2Ffiles%2F9906014.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3r7a8-MePOrYJdyiko6xRG

This is the pdf:

SCIENCE and PARANORMAL PHENOMENA - CERN Document Server

by

H. Pierre Noyes - Wikipedia

H. Pierre Noyes (December 10, 1923 – September 30, 2016) was an American theoretical physicist. He was a member of the faculty at the SLAC National ...

So read that pdf for real scientists discussing the paranormal. Not the fake "scientism" tripe that the mass mind control people think is real. haha. Olivier Costa de Beauregard is another relativistic quantum physicist who knows the paranormal is real:

...the miraculous phenomenon - convergent final state with coherent phase - may be more or less "simulated" by a "conspiracy of causes" in the form of antecedent sources that are coherent in phase....Louis de Broglie thought I was completely mad. Nevertheless I published the idea...but I believe that much significance is lost by not making use of relativistic quantum mechanics.

In sum the "new quantum mechanics" describes and experiment entirely confirms, the paradoxical correlation, or non-separability in B. D'Espagnat's phrase, either between two distance measurements...or between two distant preparations for measurement...coupled by their common past or future respectively.

I assert then that relativistic quantum mechanics accounts completely for all this...the observer is also an actor, and therefore what parapsychologists call "psychokinesis" must be logically accepted. "Precognition" too must be logically accepted if the future exists in actuality, and if convergent waves are not to be discounted.

The indirect transmission of messages to Elsewhere along Feynman lines implies "telepathy" and "telekinesis" - and this is what frightened Einstein, twice mentioning "telepathy" in this connection in 1949, Schroedinger using the word "magic" in 1935, and de Broglie, seeing in 1956, "an incompatibility with our conventional notions of space and time."

"Cosmos and Consciousness," in Science and Consciousness: Two Views of the Universe, 1980.

And why the mind-controlled masses are told it is not real?

Olivier Costa de Beauregard discussing EPR nonlocality with fellow de Broglie protege Georges Lochak

A high-ranked official said the subject is way too hot, it looks like physicists do not agree with each other, and it would look bad in the public and bad for fundraising....Parapsychology, well parapsychology, no one is allowed to talk about it. You may say you don't understand it, me neither, I don't but it is the TRUE reason why they would not let anyone speak about it [EPR nonlocality].

To quote their interview

It's in my quantum spooky action at a distance playlist:

• Like 1

So it have to be logically accepted as a phenomena. 

Ok. 

I'm not in this area, but for the sake of interest, do you have a scientific reference that shows psychokinesis or precognition can be tested in a lab environment. 

I mean, in a more practical way and on a human level, not in the way a subatomic whatever behaves in a vaccum when temperature is closing to absolute zero or the velocity is at the speed of light. 

5 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

So it have to be logically accepted as a phenomena. 

Ok. 

I'm not in this area, but for the sake of interest, do you have a scientific reference that shows psychokinesis or precognition can be tested in a lab environment. 

I mean, in a more practical way and on a human level, not in the way a subatomic whatever behaves in a vaccum when temperature is closing to absolute zero or the velocity is at the speed of light. 

First of all - the assumption that quantum nonlocality only is at close to absolute zero is wrong. Quantum biology has disproven that.

So you just need to catch up on your science. I was promoting this professor JohnJoe McFadden, along with qigong, on the "top" science blog back in 2006 - so I got banned. haha. But that was before quantum biology had been "accepted' as mainstream science.

Behaving as a wave, at room temperature...The really odd thing about it is that it is doing it for long period of times, it has to remain coherent; and how that is managed is not really clear. An interesting feature, in the last few years really, is that coherence in biology seems to be maintained by molecular vibrations. [acoustic phonons] This is why quantum coherence, entanglement and tunneling in biological systems is puzzling, because they are hot, messy, noisy where you wouldn't expect coherence to survive for very long. But it does.... Biology has somehow worked out how to use vibrations, use molecular noise, to maintain, rather than destroy coherence. There's a lot of evidence for that.

Professor JohnJoe McFadden

And so the secret of these vibrations is actually the logic of noncommutative phase. Science - Western science is from the wrong music theory! I go into this in great detail. We want to "save" science but randomness is actually the entropy created by science - not the other way around. 

Since the Entropy Law allows no way to cool a continuously heated planet, thermal pollution could prove to be a more crucial obstacle to growth than the finiteness of accessible resources.

-Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen, 1975

Entropy is a measure of disorder in a system. So you want to first assume science is some "objective rational" process of finding the truth - when in fact science has destroyed the biosphere - due to the exponential function as the wrong math based on the wrong music theory!

So we get brainwashed by science - by the wrong mathematically logic - at a young age. Now it's too late. Civilization is wiping out ecology much faster than we realize.

Feeling the future: A meta-analysis of 90 experiments on the ...

by D Bem - ‎2015 - ‎Cited by 84 - ‎Related articles

Jan 29, 2016 - A meta-analysis of all forced-choice precognition experiments ... in cognitive and social psychology has increasingly pursued the study of ...

And also after I saw qigong master Effie P. Chow in 1995 - then I had this dream that was more real than being awake. I was keeping a journal at the time so I wrote my dream down at 2:30 a.m. and I wrote:

I think this dream is predicting the future.

What was the dream? My environmental activists friends were standing on the roof of a house to protect a sacred forest and standing with them were Native indigenous activists - on the house - and they were holding a banner.

Now that's a pretty specific dream to predict the future. And so I forgot all about it until 1998 when I saw a photograph from the local newspaper - it was the exact same image. I suddenly got this uncanny sensation and remembered my dream and I drove to my parent's house, where my journal was. Sure enough it was exactly the same - three years later.

So read those links I provide - they explain how this is possible based on relativistic quantum science or nonwestern alchemy science if you actually practice it. haha.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The point of this topic is to set up a PK experiment that anyone claiming to have PK power can do. Now as there happen to be online random number generators the experiment doesn't have be done in an expensive far off laboratory, but can be done at home just as easily as writing a post on The Dao Bums. And if we arrange the experiment properly the results will be available here for all to see. What more could one wish for?

8 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

The point of this topic is to set up a PK experiment that anyone claiming to have PK power can do. Now as there happen to be online random number generators the experiment doesn't have be done in an expensive far off laboratory, but can be done at home just as easily as writing a post on The Dao Bums. And if we arrange the experiment properly the results will be available here for all to see. What more could one wish for?

yeah but why do you think healing someone is NOT PK?

I already told you - "external qi" healing has been proven by "randomized controlled" science - aka "gold standard" science.

So why is that not good enough for you?

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/45168441_External_Qigong_for_Chronic_Pain

You can read the full study there.

Again you want to first assume that randomness is real - this is a mathematical assumption.

Western math originated from music theory. The first logarithmic equation is from music theory - but it is the wrong music theory!! haha. The below is the origin of Western math - it is a scam. This is NOT how sound is perceived. Time and Frequency are from noncommutative phase. 

At first approximation, the pitch of a sound is the logarithm of its frequency. The human ear detects frequencies from about 20 Hertz (cycles per second) to about 20,000 Hertz. But the change from 20 to 21 Hertz is perceptually much greater than the change from 19,999 to 20,000. Multiplying, rather than incrementing, a frequency is perceived as adding to the pitch.

12 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

A long rant about how its possible (with videos included) but not volunteering for the experiment  ?   :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

yeah but why do you think healing someone is NOT PK?

I already told you - "external qi" healing has been proven by "randomized controlled" science - aka "gold standard" science.

So why is that not good enough for you?

He told you what this thread is about !   Why isnt that good enough for you ?

Or are you going to use another's thread as your advertising platform ?   Again .

• Like 1

Now trying to obscure the experiment by writing   some sort of undecipherable 'philosophy'   :) 

Cant wait to see what they come up with next  - anything to avoid the experiment   :D 

3 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

This is neither subjective nor anecdotal, it is objective.

https://www.amazon.com/Copernicus-Toys-Human-Powered-Light-Bulb/dp/B001EVK3F6

And the fire stunt is done by dissolving yellow phosphorus into some carbon disulfide.

Soak some paper in this solution.

You make your "kung fu" hand gestures while the carbon disulfide evaporates, then the phosphorus will ignite.

-VonKrankenhaus

Edited by vonkrankenhaus
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

https://www.amazon.com/Copernicus-Toys-Human-Powered-Light-Bulb/dp/B001EVK3F6

And the fire stunt is done by dissolving yellow phosphorus into some carbon disulfide.

Soak some paper in this solution.

You make your "kung fu" hand gestures while the carbon disulfide evaporates, then the phosphorus will ignite.

-VonKrankenhaus

As noted on the package you have to scuff your feat around, even then if you read the 2 star reviews most people are only able to see such an effect in a dark room. 

You must be in a very dark, dry room in order to see the light.

It was a dim, almost imperceptible light

Have to really rub your feet on a rug for a long time

In John's demo he was standing still, not scuffing his feet, and the LED was lit brightly.

"And the fire stunt is done by dissolving yellow phosphorus into some carbon disulfide."

No such fire demonstration was present in either video I posted.

In this video the researchers included: the head of the Mind Science Foundation, a Ph.D. in neuroscience, and a medical doctor. They stripped the subject to his shirt and underwear and used a metal detector to check his body for metal. They received an indoor demo, then went outside for a second demo. They assumed some device on the property was causing the effect, so they took the subject to a random location for a third demo.

Gregory V. Simpson, Ph.D. is a neuroscientist, formerly the Director of the Dynamic Neuroimaging Laboratory at UCSF, Co-Director, Dynamic Brain Activity Imaging Laboratory at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and a Senior Scientist at the Brain Plasticity Institute.

Edited by Ilovecoffee