Lost in Translation

Can We Know Truth?

1 hour ago, Everything said:

Ofcourse not, because every way can be the truth, but we, as humans, are here in our delicious physical nature, enjoying the journey here in our physical nature, and the way that will happen is always, and effortlessly and naturally, the path of least resistance. So if you in a sense, line up with that in advance, prior to all of the happening of it, you sort of prepare for the allowing of what is about to come of what is coming and going to come and going to happen. And you do that, by feeling as good as you can in the moment, which then yields to you all of the knowledge of everything you need to know in every moment that you need to know it, and all of the ability to do what it is you need to do in every moment that you need to do it. And why is that so? Because... As you said, the way is not the truth!

THE WAY is not here for us to experience, because again, WE ARE PHYSICAL beings, here in our physical body. So we cannot see the way! Our physical body is not designed to see the way! That is left to our higher self, our soul, our eternal being, our inner being, our Source of Creation, or non-physical consciousness eternal infinite being, that knows all that we truely want in an ever more expansive ways, and journey of that and the journey towards that, the path of least resistance in every single moment! Your soul knows it! And how does your soul tell ALL OF THAT INFORMATION to you? All of that knowledge, right here and now! AAAAAAAAALLL you will EVER need to know.

An impulse to do something. Cause it feels good.

That's it! That's literally it. All of that highest purest pure positive energy vibration that is eternally beamed out from the Source of All creation and through our non-physical soul into it's extension into our physical body as a form of energy vibration, a feeling in our emotional body. That is how it is manifested.

And how do we allow that feeling to happen? That feeling of joy. Of extacy, or excitement, or rapturous bliss, or joy, or love or pure knowingness, infinite clarity, infinite confidence, etc. To be wherever you need to be at always the exact precise location you need to be at the exacty perfect moment you need to be there, always synchronised with the eternally blessed unfolding nature of all that you truely are.

But how do we get there or how do we know we are there? We feel joy, as simple as that. It feels good. That's it! And this feeling inspires the right action at the right moment in the right places, etc. Just like waters flow downstream, it is our nature to flow down the path of least resistance in every moment aswell. And find our evermore expanding truth in that, of infinity and eternity.

And if you don't experience it, it just mean whatever thought you are having now is causing a discordant vibration within you that causes resistance to your natural joyful state of being infinitely worthy in every moment. And that perspective then has to be let go of. Either through death, or a meditation, or sleep, or sex, just finding thoughts or perspectives that feel better. And allowing your heart and ability to sense vibration in the form of feelings to guide you in reaching for a perspective that feels more in harmony with your true nature and thus more in alignment with your highest truth. Your own unique and highest truth. Only one of it in entire eternal existance and infinite existance. YOU! Why would you not want to align with all of that which you truely are, and allow yourself to feel better in the moment? It doesn't matter how you do it, every way counts as the way for you. As long as you find a way to relax and enjoy the moment. For there are infinite path's of least resistance. And infinite path's of lesser resistance.

yes non-locality has zero resistance - meaning it's proven to "guide" an electron or photon even when there is "zero" energy. So it's a new type of energy-information. This was first proven as the Bohm-Aharonov effect. But it is shown by the Double Slit experiment as well.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2078251-quantum-weirdness-may-hide-an-orderly-reality-after-all/

31 minutes ago, 3bob said:

if that is the case then more is better...try 440 VAC - but not really unless you want to look like fried bacon gone very bad! (and stuck to the wall and ceiling)

:lol:

Don't worry.

The universe is very efficient. It never gives you more than you can handle. So if people have allot of resistance in their nature, they feel repelled by those higher frequencies of love, because it is a very high fast vibration and the discord of being in its proximity while having allot of resistance, would cause allot discomfort as you say. It can really beat you up! Like running a high current through a resistor it heats up and blows up!

Like depressed people who then look at two lovers walking in hand in hand love fully expressing and sharing their full pleasure and appreciation of eachother, and how easy they go about their life experience and how well everything is going for them, and they just feel more depressed as they look at that. However, even from a distance, that vibration is still serving them. For in all of their despair, they then have the ability to see of what is truely possible for them. And so they turn the tides around, from a victim to a criminal. Now finding jealousy and hatred for all of the goodness wherever they see it, seeking to fight the very nature that it is they have been seeking all of this time and feeling so unworthy in never having experienced it, even as it arises from within them and causes huge rage to come forth. This then ends the depression for good, and all of that resistance is let go of and released, and thus then in that rage the energy is allowed to flow again for the first time in a long time! Finally! In every plot of revenge, untill at some point they realize they actually still care about the things they are trying so hard to hurt. And in so doing they would just be hurting themselves. And all by virtue of going with the flow of that ever present vibration of abbounding well-being in all of the universe. So they then say it's his fault or her fault that I've become this way. And they wanna get out of that discordant perspective they've been practicing their whole life that only serves to limit them, and they realize its gonna take a while. They will constantly be wanting to rush things. Only to fail again and again. Untill the journey seems to end. And when it does. They stand face to face with their own true nature.

And they now have to learn to allow it to flow forth and trust it more often. And be light and go lightly about their experience. For every step they take, they are in the presence of God. And every wonder they've sought they now realize has always been all around them as they've always been blind to it and only now have come to the full blown realization of. How they've never left all of the good that is all of that which exists. And how they've always been guided by it, even in their utmost seemingly disconnected / most resistant states of being. And that they then realize they are eternally bound to all the good that everything is. And that every desire they ever had is held so dearly by that which they call God, and is delivered to them again and again, in yet another way and another and another. And how they are infinitely and eternally worthy of all that this physical realm can even inspire the desire within them of wanting to come about. And how everything is always getting better and better. And how improvement is the abounding stability of the entire universe, and all of the nature and people around them. And how everything is God. And how your eternal relationship with all that exists is all for the purpose of your very own everlasting ever expanding satisfaction in every new now moment.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

yes non-locality has zero resistance - meaning it's proven to "guide" an electron or photon even when there is "zero" energy. So it's a new type of energy-information. This was first proven as the Bohm-Aharonov effect. But it is shown by the Double Slit experiment as well.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2078251-quantum-weirdness-may-hide-an-orderly-reality-after-all/

Yeah so you meditate untill you feel tinglings around your spine and back and shoulders, and maybe you yawn, and eventually you can't feel the difference between your toe and legs, and you enter the state of fully allowing the Source of Creation to now flow through you through this path of least resistance. And now there is nothing you can do, but stand back and wait, for ALL THAT YOU HAVE EVER WANTED is now steadily making its way to you. And at first all sht's gonna break lose. But the next time you resist your own energy, you will be more aware of it, of what it is you are actually doing that's causing that resistance, be it actionwise or perspective you are holding and practicing in the moment that is not allowing your full nature to flow forth through you in every now moment, again and again, in the form of this emotional (energy motional) guidance system that you have.

Edited by Everything

9 minutes ago, Everything said:

Yeah so you meditate untill you feel tinglings around your spine and back and shoulders, and maybe you yawn, and eventually you can't feel the difference between your toe and legs, and you enter the state of fully allowing the Source of Creation to now flow through you through this path of least resistance. And now there is nothing you can do, but stand back and wait, for ALL THAT YOU HAVE EVER WANTED is now steadily making its way to you. And at first all sht's gonna break lose. But the next time you resist your own energy, you will be more aware of it, of what it is you are actually doing that's causing that resistance, be it actionwise or perspective you are holding and practicing in the moment that is not allowing your full nature to flow forth through you in every now moment, again and again, in the form of this emotional (energy motional) guidance system that you have.

yes the small intestines - heart- and pineal gland - "transduce" the nonlocal field we exist in - as the 5th dimension - so reality is "guided" by the 5th dimension void as light that is "turned around" back into the body. So the left brain words might be chattering away but you learn to listen to what this ether signal is telling you, based on the frequency of the light, holographically expressed internally, from an external source. This can include precognition as well - and healing others, etc.

8 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

yes the small intestines - heart- and pineal gland - "transduce" the nonlocal field we exist in - as the 5th dimension - so reality is "guided" by the 5th dimension void as light that is "turned around" back into the body. So the left brain words might be chattering away but you learn to listen to what this ether signal is telling you, based on the frequency of the light, holographically expressed internally, from an external source. This can include precognition as well - and healing others, etc.

Uh, yes exactly! except not an external source, an internal source! And so you dream awake! Like dolphins already do! You dream on purpose! You dream deliberately! For dolphins are known for their tremendous capability of healing! AND THAT PROOFS OUR PURPOSE as HUE MANS!

That we are ment to be stewards of this entire planet, just as the dolphins are stewards of the oceans!

You have to always reach for the highest perspective of all of that which is all of that which is all of that which is what you truely are! The absolute best of the best perspective. And this has tremendous gravitational attractive power which then yields the absolute best result every single time, ever expanding outwards into ever more satisfying ways experiences of perspectives of yet another way that all of existance has of experiencing itself, in ever more satisfying ways, ever expanding in the infinitely and eternally worthy nature of all that we are.

Edited by Everything

I'm just waiting for sht to really take off you know? So that the party can really begin. And there's absolutely nothing that I need to do in order to allow for that to happen. And if I am inspired to an action, then there are no amount of wild horses that can stop me from going with the flow of that purely aligned inspired and delightful and infinitely valuable action. But there's absolutely no expectation whatsoever of any outcome at all! For this then allows the flowing of the true infinite value to come forth and express itself in every now moment again and again! And expand in evermore delightful ways.

And I know we're all straight on the path to our highest truth in life. Our highest purpose. All of us! No one is gonna get out of this alive! NO ONE! Everyone's gonna expand into their full truth. And by that I mean, everyone's gonna become THE MORE LIFE. Literally everyone. There is no death or going some place else into woo woo land. We are all here and now. Right now ALL OF WHO WE HAVE EVER BEEN. ALL OF OUR entire ETERNAL CORE ESSENCE OF INFINITE VALUE AND EXISTANCE and all of the things we have ever been. Right here, right now, all focused right here in this physical plane of existance. Into this physical body of yours on the most specifically delicious most leading edge of all creation, in the every now moment of your life.

All for the purpose of the greatest of joys to come forth and express itself through the path of absolute LEAST resistance, in the highest most authentic most highest expressions of who it is of all that is of who it is that you truely are.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

Perhaps it is in true silence that the truth is revealed, and by true silence I mean death.

Oh, I don't think we have to wait that long.

4 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I know the truth but no one believes me.

I believe in every truth, so go right ahead if you dare to be believed upon.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

I know the truth but no one believes me.

Maybe you can give some arguments why your conception of the truth is (probably) correct. At the very least it would help to get this topic on topic again...

• Like 1

Yeah as I said, the loudest noise can be heard in the most silent of silences. And the brightest of lights can be seen in the most darkest of darks.

Take a satellite telescope. Zoom into darkest of space. And there you got the brightest of lights. Not one, but infinite. And yet another infinite in between those aswell. So. Whatever gooses up your jives.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3bob said:

if your pc, apple or smart phone is running on that high of juice you should be electrocuted by now and then what we do without you?

I know the truth about converting juice.

But you are correct.  110VAC appliances don't work very well when 220VAC is applied to them.

1 hour ago, 3bob said:

f that is the case then more is better...try 440 VAC - but not really unless you want to look like fried bacon gone very bad! (and stuck to the wall and ceiling)

No, I'm not going to climb the telephone pole outside my house to get to that 440VAC.

2 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

Maybe you can give some arguments why your conception of the truth is (probably) correct. At the very least it would help to get this topic on topic again...

I can say that every truth is true.

What is the highest truth that you are seeking?

The question is not Can we know truth, the question is, what truth are you truely seeking to know?

On 9/23/2018 at 7:18 AM, windwalker said:

flowersheader.jpg

T H E O S O P H Y

"But Truth itself exists and is ONE. There is only THE Truth, not “my Truth,” “your Truth,” “his Truth,” or “her Truth.”

The most ancient scripture known to man is the Rig Veda of Hinduism, which famously declares that

“Truth is One, though the Sages call it by many names

.”https://blavatskytheosophy.com/my-truth-your-truth-or-the-truth/

An interesting take on 

"my truth is not your truth"

If you are looking for the unchanging truth. That is simple. It is just existance.

And sometimes the most difficult thing for humans to accept is how simple it really is.

So you can find infinite value in the simplicity of that aswell. If that is truely what you are all about.

But the point of being a conscious aware being is to begin creating truth. For if you just allow whatever truth is in front of you to be your truth, then you have absolutely no power whatsoever. And so in good times, things go well for you, and in bad times things don't go so well for you.

There is always more and better. And to just allow yourself to become the new and improved version of who it is you truely are, is part of again coming to a higher understanding of how that ever expanding newness of every new changing new now moment even can change into the unchanging truth of full alignment with all of that which existance truely is.

And so we are all the ways that existance has of experiencing itself.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Everything said:

the question is, what truth are you truely seeking to know?

And the other question is:  Do you think you can handle the truth?

10 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

And the other question is:  Do you think you can handle the truth?

Usually that's what people say when they are about to tell you a lie. Just go ahead already. Put it on the table! Even if I can't handle it, it doesn't matter. That's just all the more fun! Even if you tell me the best lie you've ever told. HOW GREAT OF A TRUTH IS THAT THEN! IT IS THE BEST MOST HIGHEST TRUTH OF YOUR BEING! Even if your highest most best truth is that you are the greatest of liars on the entire planet. Acknowledge that and be proud of it, for it is your highest path towards the full blown realization of all that you truely are, in every now moment again and again! You woulden't want anything less than that.

But again, you don't have to tell your truth. And you especially don't have to care wether or not people believe it.

For your highest truth is your highest truth. And you need absolute zero validation from anyone in order to allow yourself to be fully who it is you truely are.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Guys there is no wrong answer, you can't get it wrong. Because even if you do get it wrong, this then gives you the ability to know the truth, does it not? Why would you wanna miss out on the infinite value of that.

• Like 1

:lol:

I get it, void. Silence.

I love the serenity of that aswell. There is nothing wrong with silence.

Cherrish your pure passionate individual nature, as all of existance as one as all.

And you will always wake up to more of all that you truely are. Every single time. 

And celebrate every awakening to every higher realm of conscious awareness of all the moreness that you have now realized yourself to be. It's all wonderful and great.

You can never get it wrong. For even if you choose to believe in the greatest of lies, you can end up nowhere but in the absolute infinite freedom of all that you truely are. As all possibilities fall to the way side, and no path is available, all rules crumble and all illusions falter at the very presence of the core of your true nature. And this is then the final step you would take, into the full blown realization of all that you truely are. Right here and now. Always. Right here and now. Where all of your power always truely is. To stand up and walk your eternal truth of infinite expansion.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Oh, I don't think we have to wait that long.

death does die,  but it can go kicking and screaming 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 3bob said:

but it can go kicking and screaming 

That's the way I want to go.  Going to sleep and never waking up sounds so boring to me.

9 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

That's the way I want to go.  Going to sleep and never waking up sounds so boring to me.

waking up is knowing death dies,  and that  the eater of death is alive

waking up is knowing death dies,  and that  the eater of death is alive

If you say so.

But then, death is just the extreme opposite polarity of birth.  The completion of a cycle of life.

2 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

If you say so.

But then, death is just the extreme opposite polarity of birth.  The completion of a cycle of life.

true but after a few million years I'd like to get off the merry go round, or more correctly should be ready to get off.

true but after a few million years I'd like to get off the merry go round, or more correctly should be ready to get off.

Well, keep at it with the Buddhism and keep praying to the gods that don't exist but will help you anyhow.

4 minutes ago, 3bob said:

I'm glad you mentioned this. From our human context (75 year life span, give or take) the notion of a million years is beyond our capacity to imagine. We simply can't imagine how long that is. And a billion years, or fifteen billion - well, that's just fantastical. I've heard people ask why there is death, or why - if we reincarnate - there is forgetting. I think the answer is self-evident: we can't comprehend the scope of eternity. If we were forced to maintain a single, contiguous consciousness for that amount of time it would drive us insane. So death and forgetting is a blessing.