thelerner

Solid Qigong videos/youtubes

I was hoping we could have a collection of youtube videos here.  Post the video and what you like about it. 

I'll start.  Love this Pangu form.  It's Michael Winn's version.  I know that there are others, that come with a lineage and transmission.  I found this form, wonderfully simple and energetic.  Michael explains this version very well.  It's can be learned well from a video imo. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here is Master Yuan playing Five Animal Qi Gong

His channel is called Wudang Wushu if interested in watching more, he has posted plenty.

• Like 1

A brilliant idea for a thread Learner – especially as I’m looking to expand my routine and these videos are exactly what I need. Thank you.

And so here are some videos that are close to my heart ...

• Like 2

Seems very powerful to me, I just did it twice because I am doing other practices in my daily routine and prefer to have a real life teacher, but this and his other stuff seems very powerful and heart opening 

Edited by phil

Chi Kung and Wing Chun master Austin Goh demonstrating Chi Kung. I simply love this video! :lol:

Edited by Wells

Big Wave Nei Kung practice, created by Master Gary J. Clyman. I like the simplicity and full body effect in this chi flow exercise system. Very simple, very effective.

• Like 2

I've heard great things about Xiang Qigong (aka Fragrant Qigong), however I must confess I've not practiced it.

The practice is at around 5mins to 28 minutes on the below video.

• Like 1

This formresonates with me. 

I'm particularly curious what they cut out around 7:09, when he enters the phase of the form they translate as "inner alchemy".  Wonder what he wasn't willing to share there... 

• Like 1