Sign in to follow this  
Lois

The only surviving shots, the last representative of the tribe of Giants Chacha

I will not even read what you wrote. You do not have basic concepts of esotericism, plus bad manners, to which there is no justification. I would recomend you to read this book on esotericism. Then maybe you'll start to think something.

By Manly P. Hall The Secret Teachings of All Ages: An Encyclopedic Outline of Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic & Rosicr

I had that book in my library as a teenager.   By now, its  soooooo old school .  But has some interesting art in it.

But it does not cover all secret teachings from all ages ... for example - not a thing in it about the lost tribe of Cha Cha    :rolleyes:

And also, for your information ,  regarding the subject matters in that book ;  I have been studying ( and posting here ) hermetic subjects for quiet some time now, The same with Qabalah, been studying that ( hermetic Qabalah, not traditional Qabalah ....  do you understand the difference ? ) since a teenager as well, and also have been examined on my knowledge of  hermetic Qabalah it to pass a test as a preliminary to  'Masonic Rosicrucian'  initiation,  which I achieved.

You really chose the wrong person to try and bluff    with these subjects   .   :D 

Now .... none of this    is related to fake giant stories from Cha Cha, Russian , which is actually just footage from an old Japanese monster movie . 

Spoiler

... and I know you are reading what  I am writing , Lois.  .... otherwise you would not have clicked on this to open it    B)

Edited by Nungali

Back to the original video.

There is the physics that say such a large size would have massive problems walking etc., but there's also the problem of people's reaction.  Yes, the Japanese can be restrained and stoic, but having an baby godzilla sized guy walking in a parade or standing right behind you would probably elicit a more human gawking response.  Unless it was the giants daily stroll.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

There is the physics that say such a large size would have massive problems walking etc., but there's also the problem of people's reaction.  Yes, the Japanese can be restrained and stoic, but having an baby godzilla sized guy walking in a parade or standing right behind you would probably elicit a more human gawking response.  Unless it was the giants daily stroll.  

There are no problems. The Torah says that in ancient times people lived giants. I believe it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, thelerner said:

and they are all different parade crowds cut and pasted together, this is a really bad attempt at trying to fool people ... one would have to be   r e a l l y     gullible to  believe in it .

20 hours ago, Lois said:

There are no problems. The Torah says that in ancient times people lived giants. I believe it.

You are free to have any religious belief you choose and I will not criticise that ... but this is certainly not evidence of what is said in Torah.

You claimed Cha Cha tribe ... yet you refuse to answer the question about them relevantly  ... who are they and where did they come from ?

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

You claimed Cha Cha tribe ... yet you refuse to answer the question about them relevantly  ... who are they and where did they come from ?

aw, don't be such a wet blanket.  Cause one day some giant sized creature might be waddling towards you and by the time you debate its existence it'll be too late. 

3 hours ago, thelerner said:

aw, don't be such a wet blanket. 

I see ... so I suppose you think I should ignore the total expose of this being faked and made up, ignore the  other posts which exposed it .. and just  'esoterically believe' in it ?

:D       :D    :D   

wet blanket is good for sending smoke signals ;

9541_1280w_720h.gif

F  -  A - K - E        N - E - W - S

Cause one day some giant sized creature might be waddling towards you and by the time you debate its existence it'll be too late. 

Oh yeah ?     I see it differently ....  a ' giant creature' is waddling towards you  in the dim twilight  and your dry blanket makes you think giant humans doing the Cha Cha ....  so, not even questioning its 'existence'  you run off to tell everyone, but .....

Spoiler

p319184010-5.jpg

It was only   'George'  .... 

.....   but if you choose to support Lois'    'shenanigans'     .... < shrug > . 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nungali said:

I see ... so I suppose you think I should ignore the total expose of this being faked and made up, ignore the  other posts which exposed it .. and just  'esoterically believe' in it ?

I'm thinking between ignoring and getting too involved there is the nice middle ground of stating ones truth and keeping it light.. cause hopefully we're all friends here and no need to pile on too heavy, especially when all the replies are pretty unanimously agreeing with your point of view. 

Its like, once you've sent the message clearly you don't need to keep beating the wet rug.  Push too hard and suddenly the thread warps or gets too personal.  

• Like 2

"Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Lois Carroll

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1

I see ...  now  I should    'ask Alice '   .     :D    

We are, I suppose , down the rabbit hole

• Like 1

Thing about Alice is, when she won, she was able to walk away.  You realize that we (everyone answering the post) proved conclusively that the OP video was fake.  And then you kept writing again and again..  just seems silly.   A rabbit hole to avoid.  

Even now you seem to think its about defending the video instead of learning to move on instead of beating dead white rabbits. 

On 2/13/2018 at 3:02 PM, Nungali said:

But it does not cover all secret teachings from all ages ... for example - not a thing in it about the lost tribe of Cha Cha    :rolleyes:

That's because the lost tribe of Cha Cha migrated to the jungles of the Amazon in Souse America, where they belong, where they invented their characteristic dance which really caught on down here.

You can see that they walk a little funny.

... and they appear to be lost again!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

Ohhh ... I see , you are the  'move along man'  .

I guess I better move along then .

No, no no.  If you think you need to keep explaining why the video isn't real.  Keep it at it man.  don't mind me. 

No, no no.  If you think you need to keep explaining why the video isn't real.  Keep it at it man.  don't mind me. 

Ohh, I dont mind you ....    you are interesting to observe in your reactions  :) 

LIke,  thinking that I am still explaining why the video wasnt real, when I was actually responding to some comments and   suggestions you were making, in your role as a 'suggesterator' ,   to me about my observations and perceptions  of reality.  

Cha cha cha

BoldNaturalDarwinsfox-max-1mb.gif

Edited by Nungali

7 hours ago, Starjumper said:

That's because the lost tribe of Cha Cha migrated to the jungles of the Amazon in Souse America, where they belong, where they invented their characteristic dance which really caught on down here.

You can see that they walk a little funny.

... and they appear to be lost again!

Where DID those Amazon natives come from originally ?   I saw a doco once where they postulated a large scale civilisation there and showed some evidence of surviving  large scale terraforming /  agriculture and said that the present 'natives' may have adapted to that state after the  collapse of said 'civilisation' . 

Lost tribe of  .......   ? 

• Like 2

On 2/17/2018 at 4:06 PM, Nungali said:

Where DID those Amazon natives come from originally ?   I saw a doco once where they postulated a large scale civilisation there and showed some evidence of surviving  large scale terraforming /  agriculture and said that the present 'natives' may have adapted to that state after the  collapse of said 'civilisation' . 

Lost tribe of  .......   ? 

That's interesting news in that video I hadn't heard about before.  Very interesting, thanks for sharing.  Actually it is clear that there was an advanced civilization in South America that predated the Inca Empire.

... and it is well explained by the guy I will discuss in my next post.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2018 at 6:13 PM, Nungali said:

'They went from the Persian Gulf , to South America, possibly through New Zealand ' .

......  That does not make much sense . 

I note this is a presentation for 'Hidden Inca Tours . com '     :)

"This two day tour is priced at $760 USD for one person or $790 USD for 2 people sharing the same hotel room. For larger groups please contact Brien for pricing.

The tour includes all transportation between sites, one night's accommodations, all entrance tickets, and guide service by Brien. "

https://hiddenincatours.com/shop/tours/paracas-elongated-skulls-museum-tour/

However,  the genetic origins are interesting.   ( and a welcome relief from when they were claiming 'alien DNA' from tests ... not that long ago .

Ya, everyone needs to make a living, including Brien Foerster.  I've watched plenty of his videos and it's easy to see he's a straight shooter.  He presents evidence of what is obviously some hi-tech machine work on stone, plus other ways of working on stone that you may find difficult to accept.  He explains how Indians with stone hammers and copper chisels can't even make a dent in some of that super hard rock, and he shows evidence of how it was done.  In any case it's clear that the archeologists are either lying on purpose or real extra stupid, conforming themselves to the 'official' biblical story.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

'They went from the Persian Gulf , to South America, possibly through New Zealand ' .

......  That does not make much sense . 

It could make sense.  There are other tribes who migrated down to the Persian Gulf and then went sailing, which is supposedly how the supposedly Holy Grail ended up in Ethiopia.   There are other people who migrated across the Pacific.  

18 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Ya, everyone needs to make a living, including Brien Foerster.  I've watched plenty of his videos and it's easy to see he's a straight shooter.  He presents evidence of what is obviously some hi-tech machine work on stone, plus other ways of working on stone that you may find difficult to accept.  He explains how Indians with stone hammers and copper chisels can't even make a dent in some of that super hard rock, and he shows evidence of how it was done.  In any case it's clear that the archeologists are either lying on purpose or real extra stupid, conforming themselves to the 'official' biblical story.

In many cases I have seen,  they try to emulate what they think was an ancient technique and that fails so they assume a hidden and unknown technique was used .  Eg,  they find copper saws and some say they were used to cut stone. So then they try to cut the stone with the saw - fail. Then it is announced that this idea is BS  (without realising all the saw was for was to move an abrasive grit in the cut with a hardness greater than the stone) .

I dont understand what you mean by ;  " it's clear that the archeologists are either lying on purpose or real extra stupid, conforming themselves to the 'official' biblical story."   ?  :huh:

or did you mean   ;    " .....    conforming themselves to the 'official biblical story'.     "     ( 'official biblical story'     meaning   'accepted academic view'  ? )

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

This is quite true considering that's how beached whales die: their internal organs are crushed by gravity within hours if not brought back to the water. 

I hope your own internal organs are feeling much better !   

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Starjumper said:

It could make sense.  There are other tribes who migrated down to the Persian Gulf and then went sailing, which is supposedly how the supposedly Holy Grail ended up in Ethiopia.   There are other people who migrated across the Pacific.  

How does that compare with  a journey around India, down  SE Asia, around Australia  to east coast and down to NZ before crossing the largest  unbroken expanse of ocean on the planet ? 

I am all for early seafaring , I am a proponent of it actually, but in this case, I think suggesting a stop over in NZ is  unfounded, and probably comes from not understanding ocean currents and wind patterns , that is, their variations,  ( eg , La Nina / El Nino  'direction flow switch'  - which ancient Pacific sea travellers knew about )  and just trying to nut things out from the general  understandings of average flow ;   ie.  normally , the current goes east to west through the Islands and west  to east further  south near the latitude of NZ.

However, ingress into Sth America seems like a coastal migration 'around the top'  and down the west coast.     That appears to be how the Australian Aboriginals got there       ;) 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3170959/Were-Aborigines-AMERICANS-Native-tribes-Amazon-closely-related-indigenous-Australians.html

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nungali said:

How does that compare with  a journey around India, down  SE Asia, around Australia  to east coast and down to NZ before crossing the largest  unbroken expanse of ocean on the planet ? 

I am all for early seafaring , I am a proponent of it actually, but in this case, I think suggesting a stop over in NZ is  unfounded, and probably comes from not understanding ocean currents and wind patterns , that is, their variations,  ( eg , La Nina / El Nino  'direction flow switch'  - which ancient Pacific sea travellers knew about )  and just trying to nut things out from the general  understandings of average flow ;   ie.  normally , the current goes east to west through the Islands and west  to east further  south near the latitude of NZ.

However, ingress into Sth America seems like a coastal migration 'around the top'  and down the west coast.     That appears to be how the Australian Aboriginals got there       ;) 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3170959/Were-Aborigines-AMERICANS-Native-tribes-Amazon-closely-related-indigenous-Australians.html

That all sounds good to me, while I believe that the people in question may have traveled around New Zealand I don't see how there is any way to be sure of it.  Also, until I read the link there I was going to say that available evidence makes it looks like there were multiple waves of migration to the Americas via different routes and some came from Europe and China too.  See, I said it anyway.

There's still a dilemma though.  The aboriginals from Australasia did not have technology, much less high technology, so that doesn't explain how there can be the evidence of advanced machine work on super hard rock or the elongated skulls, which appear to have originated North of the Middle East..  Which brings us to our next post about high technology in the distant past ...

Edited by Starjumper

Sign in to follow this