Mr. Knuckles

Future problems

You sound alot like me.

There is actually one thing that will make alot of things clearer:

Meditate. With meditation I mean go into your center, your Dan Tian, and linger there. Sooner or later things will become clear. When you go inwards, things seem to appear outwards, just like working on the branches usually affect the root.

Away from that:

- Keep out of debt

- Learn how to understand womens needs

- Use your feet more than your head

- Learn to speak a foreign language

And your pretty much on track

h

• Like 1

2. Women. Women will suck you dry. No not in a sexual way usually. Your life energy, your time, your money, your sanity. Most women don't love you, they love the money, energy, and emotional stability you provide for them. 99% of them follow their biological directives, they want a provider to make babies with and support them till they die. If you absolutely have to have sex drive out to nevada and pay for it. It will save you a hell of a lot of trouble, and money in the long run. Otherwise get a fleshlight. I highly recommend getting a good platonic (nonsexual) male friend to be your roommate if you find you require companionship. Granted there may be a few good women out there but the time required to find them is astronomical, and women are masters of deception, they can be a totally different person right until after the honeymoon.

LOL! Very well said.

Example of the 1% you just mentioned:

http://www.gatsal.org/biography.html

I feel deep sorry for human females. They suffer a lot but their suffering is different, as they are stronger than us due to their higher Yin content in their genetic make-up.

May all females become enlightened as well.

:)

Edited by durkhrod chogori

LOL! Very well said.

Example of the 1% you just mentioned:

http://www.gatsal.org/biography.html

I feel deep sorry for human females. They suffer a lot but their suffering is different, as they are stronger than us due to their higher Yin content in their genetic make-up.

May all females become enlightened as well.

:)

Women will suck you dry?

The same can be said in the opposite context.

Why not put our daoist insights to the test: We are as humans mostly neurotic, unsecure and needy. If we think we are free of such afflictions, you can test them the moment you enter an intimate relationship.

You don't have to be rich to be an asshole, and you don't have to be a woman to be a bitch.

h

Edited by hagar

Why not put our daoist insights to the test: We are as humans mostly neurotic, unsecure and needy. If we think we are free of such afflictions, you can test them the moment you enter an intimate relationship.

h

My last two years in a nutshell. April 2006 I was as calm and steady as I've ever been. Since I've been in love again, I've been completely insane and acting like a freak. Not quite full time, but damn close.

Dear Mr. K,

I am 25 now. Seems like highschool was just yesterday. I am not you, and hence I can't give you advice on what to do with your life. But I would like to tell what things I regret most, my biggest mistakes and hang-ups. Advice to myself in the past perhaps.

1. Money doesn't exit. It's an idea. Banks make money out of thin air. (yes actually they do, just ask any economist) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy-fD78zyvI

Some people spend their entire lives saving up to buy crap they never even really own. It's pointless, stupid and a waste of time.

I have been working now for many years and I have nothing more to show for it than a bunch of wrinkles and 10 years of my life wasted. I could have been just as happy working a job for a few months a year to feed and cloth myself and living in the wilderness.

Everything you buy anyway is designed to be obsolete and brake as soon as possible. Buy Buy Buy! The rat race is just another level of control.

You need the basics for life, and thats it, learn to be happy with it. If you cannot be happy with nothing, then you most certainly will not be happy with more than that.

1a. Learn to enjoy things that are free, or mostly free. The Internet, knowledge, games, libraries, community centers, nature, etc. etc. etc. I live in a one bedroom apt, I own a moped, and I love it. I am so glad I got rid of all my shit. I wish I could lose even more, maybe even move into the woods one day using only solar power for a few devices.

2. Women. Women will suck you dry. No not in a sexual way usually. Your life energy, your time, your money, your sanity. Most women don't love you, they love the money, energy, and emotional stability you provide for them. 99% of them follow their biological directives, they want a provider to make babies with and support them till they die. If you absolutely have to have sex drive out to nevada and pay for it. It will save you a hell of a lot of trouble, and money in the long run. Otherwise get a fleshlight. I highly recommend getting a good platonic (nonsexual) male friend to be your roommate if you find you require companionship. Granted there may be a few good women out there but the time required to find them is astronomical, and women are masters of deception, they can be a totally different person right until after the honeymoon.

2a. For the ladies, so you don't think I am a misogynistic chauvinist prick.

Men.. 99% of them do no care about you, they never did, they never will, your a toy for them to masturbate with and as soon as they find a newer one your gone. Some might get attached to you, and stick around, but more than anything you annoy the piss out of them, and eventually they will leave. Harsh words, but they are true. While women fake orgasms men fake emotional involvement and entire relationships. 99% of men are cockroaches, you are better off being content being alone, and being self sufficient. You do not NEED a man, no matter how much you think you might. Cats, friends, and vibrators will do you better than any man ever will.

3. Pretty much everything your government and society have told you is bullshit. Any truth that slips past is violently suppressed. I am not just talking about politics/religion here. I mean EVERYTHING. IT'S ALL HORSESHIT. Learn to see through it. It isn't real, money isn't real, happiness via material wealth isn't real, most of the food and things you come in contact with are coated in poison. It's all one big lie, some people can see through it, and we call those people enlightened beings.

Just fyi thats the whole of what I said, I do not view women as evil and men as good. I do not view men as superior to women. The dark side of human nature manifests equally in both men and women, albeit in different ways.

I view the majority of our race to be selfish apes who seek only pleasure for themselves and follow their biological directives. Eat, sleep, shit, fuck. Just a bunch of wild shit flinging apes. Some people rise above this level, yes both men and women, and a lot of them are here on the tao bums and similar forums. However the sad truth is 99% of our worlds human population are no better than animals. Welcome to the planet of the apes.

Edited by mwight

Nice bump. I had missed this point.

Interesting, my program is niceness and agreeableness too :o

I know! :o:lol:

Normally I don't feel this effects me in a negative way as such.

There is a thing that people like you and I do that tends to numb out any negativity... your liver and lungs aren't happy about that, but we tend to mask away the messages... smoking weed is part of that...

I'm betting you have a real distaste for outward anger, aggression, confrontation etc. and you probably find yourself a little lazy sometimes? That's all to do with the liver - you'd be surprised how much anger you have in you and how much of your energy is used up in keeping it inside and unconscious... The issue with the lungs is even more hidden - it's to do with the profound sadness that the world is not perfect and never will be... smoking masks that too. (Also I can feel this sadness from some of Hagar's posts - it gives me courage to confront mine, thanks :) )

This is a hard message to swallow - I know!

Yes..I'm going to say "I" in this post. rather than generalise..

The sadness of the world not being perfect and me not being perfect is heart wrenching and agonising to me.

One of the healings I get from meditation is seeing, feeling, experiencing, and being part of the true ultimate perfection,the unity of all and everything, despite what looks like imperfection, and seperateness, with everyday eyes.

I feel the rift of seperation of me from God/the Tao as a shame and a deep pain that makes me want to rip my clothes and lie on the floor sobbing. Or hide away like an animal.

I feel that this is the 'original sin' that we are born with: that we lose our sense of one - ness and grace.

I feel that Enlightenment is about losing this 'sin' of seperateness and loss of sense of perfection.

I feel that the women who obsess about their physical perfection or choose to strive for endless cuteness, for example, are like dogs licking windows. They are going to the wrong source for refreshment. These women want to find a sense of perfection and embody it. And are endlessly hungry to embody goddess qualities, without knowing what they might be.

It is all so sad, yet endlessly beautiful. Once you get beyond the ugliness.

Yes..I'm going to say "I" in this post. rather than generalise..

The sadness of the world not being perfect and me not being perfect is heart wrenching and agonising to me.

One of the healings I get from meditation is seeing, feeling, experiencing, and being part of the true ultimate perfection,the unity of all and everything, despite what looks like imperfection, and seperateness, with everyday eyes.

I feel the rift of seperation of me from God/the Tao as a shame and a deep pain that makes me want to rip my clothes and lie on the floor sobbing. Or hide away like an animal.

I feel that this is the 'original sin' that we are born with: that we lose our sense of one - ness and grace.

I feel that Enlightenment is about losing this 'sin' of seperateness and loss of sense of perfection.

I feel that the women who obsess about their physical perfection or choose to strive for endless cuteness, for example, are like dogs licking windows. They are going to the wrong source for refreshment. These women want to find a sense of perfection and embody it. And are endlessly hungry to embody goddess qualities, without knowing what they might be.

It is all so sad, yet endlessly beautiful. Once you get beyond the ugliness.

Beautiful post. It's all so close and yet never there until it is.

But what do you mean about licking windows? Are you telling me I need to find another hobby?

perfection and imperfection:

Ah, suddenly it all makes sense...

Freeform: Sad vibes? I thought that was over and done with.

Personally, I keep getting one "aha" every now and then, especially after a rare good sitting. I finally enjoy things falling apart, things shedding its skin and going to pieces. In short, embracing decay. Decay in my body, my life, my mind, my belongings. the loss of unity with the world in my son. The most beautiful object is never as beautiful as when it is carefully worn down by use and love.

That's why I realize that we live in a conceptual frame of mind these days that is the exact opposite: fighting decay, fighting the feeling of being obsolete, not being cutting edge, losing the grip, the looks, the chi.

We all despair and want a makeover.

How come we, as practitioners, are always so keen on embracing the fast, new, overwhelming and exciting, when it almost always is the exact opposite that is the start of any form of cultivation: Boredom, failure, shame, stillness, continuity, repetition, blandness, vagueness, the insubstantial,the inarticulate,the formless, the tame.

But first of these are failure.

If I can really embrace failure, then I hope things might finally never have to be perfect again.

h

Edited by hagar

Freeform: Sad vibes? I thought that was over and done with.

Much less so these days - the vibe really does balance between bravery and sadness. Your willingness to fall appart certainly transforms the sadness of the inevitability of death/imperfection/decay into something new... this is where words fail...

thank you. :)

I'm betting you have a real distaste for outward anger, aggression, confrontation etc. and you probably find yourself a little lazy sometimes? That's all to do with the liver - you'd be surprised how much anger you have in you and how much of your energy is used up in keeping it inside and unconscious... The issue with the lungs is even more hidden - it's to do with the profound sadness that the world is not perfect and never will be... smoking masks that too. (Also I can feel this sadness from some of Hagar's posts - it gives me courage to confront mine, thanks :) )

Wow, even though you talked to Mal, this sounds really familiar. Not really sure about how much repressed anger I have, but your first sentence pretty much describes me from a while back. Now I don't think I have so much distaste, but I'm more lazy. :lol:

My qigong teacher though was asking me about me being sad a lot (which I thought I wasn't, but later on it seemed to me that it's just very deep down, and only now I feel that maybe I'm slowly working through it) or something when we met for the first time (was two years ago so I don't remember well)...